• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Changing Circumstances Ch. 01

Changing Circumstances Ch. 01

Anne pulled out the dresser drawer and emptied it on the bed. She turned out the second drawer and stood back to examine her handiwork. The bed was covered in a pile of lace and silk, all of her bras, all of her panties. Wait, not all of them. She reached under her skirt, slipped her fingers into the waistband, and slid her black lace thong to her ankles. As she stepped out of the panties, she felt a small shiver of excitement...

This was a good start, and if she didn't chicken out, she would be well on her way to changing her outlook. A string of bad boyfriends, bad jobs, and a boring life had finally caught up with her. That morning, she'd woken up from a sexy dream, where she was enjoying herself as the center of attention. All day, she'd thought about it, and realized that she wanted to change things. Her workday dragged on, as she fantasized about what she wanted to do. At 5:00, she rushed out of the office, eager to get started.

The best way for her to go through with this was to leave herself little choice. Underwear was one thing, it could be subtle. A new wardrobe though, that would make a big difference.

She opened the closet, and began pulling out clothing. She examined each item, discarding the conservative ones, and keeping anything she felt was revealing enough. It was a remarkably small amount of clothing left. She looked in the mirror, and realized that her outfit didn't fit her new plan either, so off it came, to join the discard pile. She pirouetted, admiring her firm body.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed some garbage bags. Maggie, her roommate would be home soon, and she needed to get sorted out before her friend got home. Anne tossed the clothes in bags, tied them up and left them by the front door.

Anne was halfway across the living room when she heard the key rattle in the front door. With a jolt of excitement, she ran for her bedroom. She'd barely closed the door when she heard Maggie calling from the front of the house. "Hey Anne — I'm home!"

Anne quickly grabbed a long tank-top and pulled it over her head. As she turned, the door opened and Maggie popped her head in.

"What's in the bags at the front door?" Maggie asked.

"Oh, I'm giving myself a makeover, and getting rid of a bunch of old stuff." She replied, looking a little evasive.

Maggie looked at the open dresser drawers, the mostly empty closet, and finally back at her roommate. Anne's tank-top covered everything, but not really. Her nipples were as hard as rocks, and the thin cotton material did little to hide that fact. The loose open armholes revealed even more, and the length just barely reached below her very cute buttocks.

Maggie raised an eyebrow and replied "uh-huh. Be right back, I need to put my stuff down."

Anne sat down on her bed cross-legged. When Maggie came back in, she was carrying two open beers, she handed one to Anne and sat down across from her on the bed. "Bullshit. Tell me what's wrong."

Anne let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "Nothing at all. In a way that's the problem." She took a drink from her beer, and looked at her friend.

"How so?" Maggie softly asked.

"I hate my job, I hate my boss, I hate my boring life. I haven't gotten laid in months, and the last several men I dated ranged from boring to conceited assholes. I dress like a prude, I never have fun, and my social life is nonexistent." She retorted.

"Yeah, that's a big list. What's the plan then?" Maggie asked with a smile.

"I think I want to cut loose. Maybe not forever, but I'm 22, if I can't do it now, when can I?" she replied.

Maggie looked at her pretty friend. Anne was flushed, excited, and her responses were less about justifying herself than they were the chance to finally express her frustration. Anne's tank-top had pulled up when she sat on the bed, and Maggie found herself having difficulty tearing her eyes from the sight of her friend's smooth slit. She raised an eyebrow and gave her a meaningful glance, nodding her head in the direction of Anne's exposed sex. "Flasher!" she exclaimed with a grin.

"Funny thing. I've always fantasized about it." Anne said with a wistful smile.

"So, you're a closet exhibitionist?" Maggie replied. "Well, not so closeted now."

"Isn't everyone to some degree?" Anne replied, "Tell me the thought doesn't turn you on a little."

"Of course it does, but right now we're talking about you!" Maggie replied. "I notice you haven't covered up."

"No, there doesn't seem to be a point to that, does there? It's not like you haven't seen it now." Ann said with a grin.

"True, but I haven't seen everything..." She arched her eyebrows and grinned at Anne.

Anne barked a short laugh. "Really?"

"Really. Come on, honey, let's see the goods!"

Anne stood up and walked to a spot in front of Maggie. She turned her back, and slowly lifted the tank-top over her head. She could hear Maggie's breath catch as she turned to face her, the long tank-top held in front of her small breasts. She looked her friend in the eye and dropped the tank-top, letting her arms fall to her sides.

"Wow. You're beautiful, you know that?" Maggie breathed.

"Thanks." Anne softly replied. "How about returning the favor?"

Maggie nodded, and stood up. While she began un-buttoning her blouse, Anne sat down on the edge of the bed. She spread her knees, and beckoned Maggie to come to her. Maggie stood between her legs, her breath catching as she felt Anne's hands un-button her skirt. Anne yanked down Maggie's panties, just as the bra fell to the carpet.

Anne examined the thin landing strip of red hair above the otherwise clean-shaven vagina. She was surprised to see a piercing through Maggie's clitoral hood, and reached out to gently tug on it. Maggie gasped as Anne leaned in, and followed up with her tongue. She reached down and grabbed handfuls of Anne's dark hair, panting as fingers and a tongue found her sensitive spots. She pulled Anne's head away and softly growled "perhaps your problem is you didn't try a girl."

"Perhaps you're right." Anne replied, backing herself up the bed. Maggie followed her, maneuvering into a 69 with Anne on the bottom. She felt a finger enter her anus, as her clitoris received the rest of Anne's attention. Maggie returned the favor, and within a short time, both of them were wracked with explosive orgasms.

Maggie positioned herself next to Anne on the beds, idly playing with a nipple as she kissed Anne's earlobe. "That was amazing. How come we never did that before?"

"I told you, I was in a rut. Nothing good was happening." Anne replied.

"I'm going to join you in this!" Maggie exclaimed. She bolted out the bed, leaving Anne a little dazed. Anne got up and followed Maggie into her room. She witnessed a frenzied reenactment of her own "cleansing" as Maggie dumped the contents of her underwear drawer onto the bed. Soon there was a matching pile of clothes bagged up and ready to head to trash chute at the end of the hall.

"I have an idea." Anne said, smiling wickedly.

"Yeah? That can't be good." Maggie replied.

"We can't wear anything to throw out the clothes."

"What if we get caught?" Maggie replied worriedly.

"That's part of the game if it happens. You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"No, let's do it. Late tonight. I think I might chicken out otherwise."

"Okay, but I'll have to make it more interesting then." Anne pronounced.

"Uh, how?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay — we'll go at midnight then." Maggie replied...

After dinner, the girls sat in the living room, cold beers in their hands. Maggie leaned back against one arm of the couch and spread her legs. As she slowly fingered herself, she said "I think I want to be naked as much as I can."

Anne reached between her own legs, as she hungrily watched Maggie's display. "That should be easy enough. We don't have that many clothes left."

Maggie laughed. "I think a shopping spree is in our future."

"And a letter of resignation..." Anne muttered.

"Oh, I don't think you'll need to worry about that, you'll probably get fired long before that." Maggie laughed.

"Good point."

Anne's index finger circled her clitoris. "Did that piercing hurt?" She asked.

"A little, but it was a long time ago."

"It's beautiful. I think I might have to get one."

"I think you need to do your nipples too. With this cute little breasts, it will be so hot." Maggie replied.

Anne closed her eyes, thinking of both the raunchy display and of exposing herself to someone while he pierced her and she came again. Gasping, she looked to Maggie. "Yes... I think I will..."

Time moved quickly, and soon it was midnight. Maggie got up, and moved towards the garbage bags. "Wait a second. I said we needed to make it more interesting."

Reluctantly, Maggie turned to her.

Anne continued. "One bag each per floor. Ten floors. We switch off."

"Oh, you're evil..." Maggie responded.

They divided the clothing up into ten bags. When they were finished, they tossed a coin to decide who went first. Maggie lost the roll and sighed.

"Just think, this is the shortest trip. You actually won." Anne said.

Maggie grinned and hefted a bag. "Hah!" She said. She Took a deep breath and opened the door. The corridor never looked so long. She moved quickly, and after what appeared to be an eternity, she got to the trash chute. The first thing she noticed was that she'd never felt so exposed, so vulnerable, yet so turned on. Second, she noticed that the bag was too big for the chute. Swearing under her breath, she opened the bag and began feeding the clothes down the hole. When she was finished, she turned and hurriedly walked back to the apartment.

The flash startled her, and she let out a gasp. When she looked down the corridor, Anne was standing at the door, taking pictures of her "walk of shame." She gave her the finger, and sped up, hissing "Bitch!" to her friend.

Anne giggled and said "an event worth commemorating."

She picked up her bag, and stopped. "Stairs or elevators?" She asked.

Maggie grinned and said "Elevators."

Anne took a deep breath and walked to the elevator bank.

She pressed the Up and Down button — it didn't really matter, as long as she went one floor. As she waited, it dawned on her that she'd effectively doubled the chance to be caught, and a frisson of excitement ran down her spine. She ran a finger through her slit, and realized she was soaking wet, hell, it was a surprise she wasn't leaving a trail down the hallway. The down elevator rang, and the door opened. As she entered the empty car, the door on the opposite side opened, and a very surprised young man stood there, his mouth an "o" of surprise as her elevator door closed. She quickly stabbed the button for the next floor, and let out a nervous giggle. The door opened and she stepped out, pausing a moment to see if the other door would follow suit. She was somewhat disappointed when it didn't.

She turned and walked to the end of the corridor, reaching the room with the trash chute. She found out quickly that part of Maggie's revenge was not telling her the bag was too big for the chute. She was incredibly aroused — she was a floor from safety, and exposed in a room, as the disposed of everything that could be used for cover. She opened the bag, and removed the items one at a time, fingering herself as she threw the clothing away. By the time the bag was half empty, she'd had two orgasms. She decided that Maggie would be getting worried, so hurried up and emptied the rest down the chute.

She made it back to the apartment, weak in the knees after masturbating again in the elevator, and said "Your turn!" to Maggie.

"What took you so long?!" Maggie asked in an excited, worried tone.

"I was enjoying myself. I'll explain later."

Maggie grabbed a bag and headed to the elevator. "Remember, two floors..." Anne called softly after her. Maggie nodded, and pressed the up arrow. She didn't know why, it just felt right. The elevator came, and the door opened. A pretty young woman was inside. "Uh... I'll wait." She said, hastily trying to cover herself.

The girl smiled, "No, It's okay, I insist."

Maggie entered the car. "Sorority hazing." She muttered.

"Ah." The girl said.

She moved closer to Maggie, and gently, but firmly moved the bag aside. "Very nice..."

The elevator opened, and Maggie made a hasty retreat. As the door closed, the girl said "I'm Chloe, Apartment 2122. Stop by any time, as long as you come like that."

The door closed, and Maggie made her way to the trash room. She finished her task, and three orgasms and two floors later, she was back in the Apartment.

They continued going back and forth, and at last it was time for the final bag. Anne was incredibly turned on, and ready to go. Ten Floors! That was going to be a big risk, but at this point, it was nearly 2:30 in the morning. The odds were very low.

She took the elevator to the top floor, and disposed of the last remnants of her old self. It felt liberating, like a big weight was removed from her shoulders. She relaxed, and ambled slowly from the room. Both she and Maggie had been caught several times in the night, but so far, they'd been well received, and nobody had caused them problems. Even so, she decided to be more discreet heading back and decided to take the stairs.

Ten minutes later, she reached their floor, without a single incident. She reached for the door, and had a stab of fear when she found it was locked. "Oh shit. Oh shit." She thought. She headed down another floor, and it too was locked. By the third floor down, she knew she was in trouble. All the doors were going to be locked, with the exception of the bottom floor. She headed down, still optimistically trying every door with no luck. Soon she was at the ground floor, and facing another dilemma. It was an outside exit. It was supposedly alarmed.

Anne faced the prospect of arrest and public indecency charges, but she had no choice. She opened the door, and hurriedly exited, locking herself out of the building. She found herself in a too-well lit parking lot, and realized she needed to move fast. Getting caught at this point could be devastating.

She hurried to the front door, and began pressing the buzzer for their apartment, as it was a controlled access building. In a moment, Maggie nervously answered the intercom. "Let me in! I'm locked out of the building!" Anne hissed into the microphone.

The door buzzed, and she rushed through, moving as quickly as she could to the elevators. She hit all the buttons, and stood there hopping from one foot to the other until one of them opened, thankfully empty. She got in, hitting her floor button, and then stabbed the "Door Close" button over and over until the elevator was on its way. When it opened on her floor, she sprinted to the apartment, and quickly closed the door.

Anne doubled over, hands on her knees and let out an explosive exhalation. She regained her composure and said "No alarm?"

"Not so far. What happened?"

Anne explained, finishing with "I've never been so happy about a building code violation in my life..."

She locked the door behind her, and the retired to Anne's bed where they made love, in between telling their experiences that nice.

Maggie's last words as they drifted off to sleep was "You know those door close buttons don't do a thing, right?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Changing Circumstances Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds