• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Guest House Ch. 07: Conclusion

Guest House Ch. 07: Conclusion

1234

Work in the past week had dried up for Dylan and he desperately needed some cash flow. Luckily he had enough saved up from a couple of photo shoots and a corporate engagement from the prior week that he had the guest house paid for until the end of the month. He walked up the stairs to his apartment above the garage and fumbled with the keys while holding two bags of groceries that he hoped would last him for three weeks. Once inside, he put the bags down on the kitchen counter and began unpacking. Looking outside the small window over the sink, he noticed Samantha and a few friends lounging by the pool. She wore a tight fitting brown bikini that made her mediocre size breasts look much bigger. Her blonde hair was tied back and she had a pair of sunglasses on. As he put his meager stores away, he noticed that his answering machine's light was blinking and hit the play button.

"Hello, my name is Brenda and I am calling because I was recommended by a mutual friend, Cindy. I am looking for a photographer for my wedding and it is slightly an emergency. If you could call me back at this number..."

He quickly jotted down the number and called back.

"Hi this is Dylan," he said, as a woman picked up. "Is this Brenda? Good. You called about a photographer? In a week? That's awfully short notice. Wow that is generous. I can't pass that up. Okay, please hold on." He grabbed a pen and paper. "Okay go ahead."

He jotted down the information and said his goodbyes. His luck might finally be turning around. A massive destination wedding at a ski lodge and they would pay for his room and board plus expenses. He could never imagine having that type of money that he could just throw it around like that. Like clockwork a knock came to his door and Samantha didn't bother waiting for a reply before entering. She still hobbled a little on her sprained foot, but she had ditched the crutches days after arriving back from their camping trip.

"Hello Samantha," he said.

"We were wondering if you would come down for a swim?" she asked. He had to admit that this eighteen year old blonde had a tight body and knew how to flaunt it. She had put on some denim shorts that revealed the bottoms of her ass cheeks and had on her brown bikini top that enticed him.

"I don't know," he asked but the more he stared at those blue eyes and her bright red lips, his other anatomy began taking over from him.

"Please," she said and puffed out her bottom lip. She stepped right up to him and grabbed his shirt, drawing him to her. "Pretty please."

They kissed. One of those passionate kisses where sex was all but implied. He pushed her away before he threw her on the bed.

"Give me a few minutes," he said and wiped the waxy lipstick from his lips.

She let go of him, twirled around, and swayed her hips voluptuously as she headed towards the door. Before she left, she turned around and caught him checking out her ass. Giving him a sly grin, she blew him a kiss and closed the door. Looking out the kitchen window, he saw her limping towards the swimming pool and towards her girlfriends. They all briefly glanced up at the window and he walked towards the bathroom where his swim trunks rested on the bathroom counter. He gave them a quick smell test before putting them on and then grabbed one of the towels on the floor.

When he opened the gate to get to the pool, Samantha and her friends were lounging in beach chairs. He threw his towel on one of the unoccupied chairs and began to peel his shirt off. He could feel these eighteen year old girls eyeing him and he had to admit that he enjoyed it. He then walked over to the shallow end and slowly stepped into the pool until his trunks were submerged. He meandered over to the side of the pool where the girls were at and leaned against the wall. Sarah had her beach chair almost all the way back and here massive breasts were barely contained in the yellow and orange bikini. She eyed him through her sunglasses.

Samantha moved over to the stairs in the shallow end and began to slip into the water. He stood there, leaning against the side of the pool as Sarah bit her bottom lip and eyed him hungrily. Luckily the cool water kept his erection down, because all he could think of was her beautiful body that he had seen in all its glory weeks ago. A splash ripped him from his revelry and he turned to see Samantha emerge from the water. Her body glistened as the water cascaded down her hair and over her breasts. Her nipples poked through the thin material. She balled her hair up and rang it out. She then grabbed one of the rafts and climbed on. Her bikini bottoms hugged her tight ass. He turned back to Sarah who gave him a wide grin like he had just been caught stealing from the cookie jar.

The raft that Samantha had climbed on bumped into his back and he turned to see her dip her good foot into the water before a splash caught him in the face. She laughed and tried to paddle away, but he caught the end of the raft and flipped it over. She tumbled into the water in a satisfying shriek. He saw her swimming under the water towards him and he tried to run backwards but she was faster. She caught his swim trunks from the waistband and pulled down hard. He gripped the front of the shorts to keep them from falling too far down, but they slipped down to his thighs. She surfaced and put one foot onto the back of his shorts and used it to push herself onto his back. She clutched his neck and he instinctively reach up to her. That drove his shorts all the way down. She flipped over him. He caught her in his arms and tossed her forward but in the process, his shorts were now floating away from him. When he turned to search for them, he saw Tara grinning from the edge of the pool and dangling the pair of shorts in front of her.

"Damn it," he said. "Come on guys."

Just then the pool gate swung open and Cindy stepped in. She looked absolutely stunning as she always did. Her blonde hair was tied back to reveal the nape of her neck. Her bright red lipstick made him wonder what it tasted like. But it was her body that drew his attention. Her breasts strained against the white tee-shirt she wore and the fabric of her mini-skirt hugged her bubble butt.

"Hey guys," she said as she slid the glass door to the house open. "Oh, Dylan, did Brenda ever get in touch with you. She called in a panic and I gave her your number."

"She did and thanks for that."

"No problem. I hope you can make it. Should I tell her that you are on board?" she asked before stepping inside.

"Sure, but I still need to hammer out some details," he said and grabbed the raft that had drifted by to cover his lower body.

Samantha swam over and climbed onto the raft from the opposite side. He had to let go as she paddled away. So he made his way to the edge of the pool.

"Okay," Cindy said. "I'll give her the good news and let her know that you would get in touch with her."

"Sounds good," he said as the door to the house slid behind her. "Damn it guys! Give me my shorts."

Sarah waved the shorts in the air, taunting him.

"Come on out and get them," she said.

Anger welled up and it only got worse as Samantha splashed him with water.

"Cool off. You're too hot and bothered right now," she said.

He had enough and dived toward the raft and flipped it. She went under the water and he dived in after her. While she tried to swim away, he grabbed her bikini bottoms and tugged. She fought to keep them on and he tugged even more. She was running out of breath and had to relent. She swam up for air while he remained on the bottom of the deep end with her bikini bottoms in his hand. He surfaced to a splash in the wash. The chlorinated water burned his eyes and he swam toward the torrent of water. Reaching out, he pushed her under but she had grabbed his cock and pulled him down by it. They sank to the bottom and locked eyes for the briefest of seconds. Her hand began pumping back and forth on his cock. It began to grow despite his protest. Eventually they both resurfaced for air with her hand still grasping him and dragging him to where the could both stand.

Sarah had moved to the stairs and waived the shorts in the air. He would have to either walk on his knees or expose himself to get to her. All of a sudden the glass door slid open and Cindy walked out. Sarah quickly put his shorts behind her back and Samantha let go of his cock and edged away. Dylan swam over to the edge of the pool to hide his exposed lower half.

"Do you want something to drink?" Cindy asked Dylan.

"I'm fine," he said and realized he still held Samantha's bikini bottoms balled up in his hand.

"I'm going to go dress shopping for the wedding, Sam. Do you want to go?" she asked.

"Only if I can go to the wedding too?"

"You know that you can't. It's a small ski lodge and the rooms are all sold out."

"Then you can go ahead," Samantha said and swam over next to him.

"Okay," Cindy said and slid the door open again. "If you change you mind, let me know."

It only took a second as Samantha's gorgeous mom slid the door shut behind her that the cute eighteen year old reached under the water and grabbed ahold of his dick once again. It was already softening.

"Game over," he said to Sarah who had entered the shallow end with his shorts behind her back. It made her already huge breasts strain against the bikini top. "Hand the shorts over."

He walked toward her and dragged Samantha along. He dropped to his knees to avoid exposing his lower body as he edged closer to Sarah. Then with a wild smile, she tossed his shorts high into the air and it landed on one of the lounge chairs close to the sliding glass door.

"Damn it," he muttered and tried to assess his options. All of a sudden Sarah pounced on him. Her massive jugs smothered the back of his head and he went under the water, knocking Samantha down in the process as well. Sarah wrapped her arms around the back of this neck and held on for dear life as he pushed up out of the water, nearly forgetting that he was fully naked. He gasped for air and wiped the water from his eyes.

"I'm going for a run," Cindy said and closed the sliding glass door behind her. She wore tight fitting running shorts and a sports bra that showed off her ample breasts. "I'll be back shortly."

"Have fun," Samantha said and splashed Dylan in the face with water while backing up.

He watched his landlord's hot wife close the pool gate behind her and then made for the stairs to get his shorts, but Sarah jumped on him again. Her massive breasts landing on top of his head and she wrapped her arms around his neck while squeezing his midsection with her thighs. Her weight pulled him backwards and back into the water. Not sure how, but Samantha had dived under the water and began pumping his cock again. While he was extremely frustrated, his cock had other thoughts and began to respond to the attention. He remained under the water long enough that Sarah had to let go and head up for air. He then followed and stood in the shallow water, his cock pointing up and out of the water while Samantha kept her meticulous caressing. She then dropped to her knees and took in the head of his exposed cock.

He quickly turned towards the pool gate. He knew Carl was at work and Tara and Richard were not coming today, but this was dangerous and could possibly get him kicked out, but he couldn't help damper the fact that two extremely hot teenage girls were near him and one had her lips wrapped around his member. He gave in and shuffled a little more towards the shallow end until his entire erect cock was out of the water. Samantha smiled as she shimmied closer and began working on it some more. Sarah bounded forward and knelt beside her. They both wrapped their hands around it's base and took turns devouring his monster cock. He kept a diligent eye on the pool gate and would be able to see shadows from the other side. Sarah knocked Samantha to the side and placed his cock up through her breasts that her bikini top strained to keep contained. It slid through her massive globes and hit the bottom of her chin.

She smashed her breasts together and began rocking back and forth on her knees. Samantha stood up and began kissing him. His hand gripped her exposed ass and brought her into him. He then began rubbing her pussy vigorously. He was on sensory overload and his balls were beginning to tense up so he broke free from their grasp. He lost his balance and sat down in the shallow end. Pulling his cock free like that had brought Sarah's bikini top up and off her breasts. They hung there like gravity didn't exist. Two perfect pink nipples around large brown aerolas. Samantha pounced on him and landed in his lap, pinning his rigid cock next to her exposed womanhood. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Sarah swam closer and to his left. Her massive breasts hovered just above the surface.

Samantha brought her hands down and maneuvered his shaft in line with her womanhood and then sat down. Her eyes clenched shut as his enormous cock filled her tight eighteen year old pussy. Her nails dug into his chest and he had to use his hands for leverage behind himself to stop from going under the water. Still some water splashed into his face as she began bouncing. Sarah rubbed one hand over her right breast while the other hand worked vigorously under the water. Dylan leaned forward and grabbed a handful of Samantha's tight ass. He squeezed it and helped her find her rhythm. After several bounces Sarah shoved her out of the way.

"My turn," she said and grabbed his cock. She then swung one leg over his waist and aimed his cock into her. "Damn...it...is...so...big."

She bounced and he could not help but be mesmerized by her enormous breasts as they flopped around and kept smacking the surface of the water. He took both of them into his hands. Bringing his lips onto one of her nipples, he tasted the chlorine water. Her eyes fluttered as his member bottomed out within her and she bit her bottom lip so hard that he was afraid she might break skin. She then let out a massive shutter and her body clenched. His own orgasm was only a short distance away and he did not want to cum inside this teenage girl or leave a mess in the pool, so he pulled her off him. Samantha tried to fill the space, but he quickly got to his feet and rushed out of the pool.

"Where are you going?" she called out, as he bounded up the stairs stark naked and towards the beech chairs.

He noticed a shadow coming from the other side of the fence as he reached his wet swim trunks. Throwing one leg in and then the other, the door swung open. He quickly dived back into the water as Cindy entered the pool area. When he emerged, she was closing the glass door behind her. He looked at Samantha and Sarah who both grinned at him. Sarah had fixed her top, but Samantha's bikini bottoms still floated in the center of the pool. He tossed them to her and she grabbed them. He waded in the water, away from the girls until his erection subsided and then went to the stairs. When he rose out of the water, he realized that his shorts were on backwards. The girls giggled around him, but he kept moving over to one of the beach chairs and took Sarah's towel.

"Hey!" she yelled, but he ignored her and headed out the gate.

Once inside his apartment, he leaned against the door and exhaled. That had been a little too close and nearly spoiled everything. He went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and finished off what the teenage girls had started, but with the image of Cindy on his mind.

He kept to himself the next couple of days and ignored the constant teasing that Samantha threw at him. With his last project completed and sent off, he only had that wedding to attend. The invitation had arrived and included a train ticket to the resort, the room number, and several other items. He had his suitcase packed and open on his bed. He reached down and picked up the plain silver aerosol can. Only a small amount of fluid rested at the bottom. Placing the cap back on, he put it into the suitcase and zipped it up. A knock came to the door and he saw Cindy in the door's window.

"Hey," she said, as he opened the door. "I just wanted to tell you that the taxi is here."

"Thank you," he said. "I just finished packing and I'll be right down."

She gave him that warm smile that felt like a shot of smooth whiskey and turned to go. Even in a plain white tee-shirt and sweat pants, she looked gorgeous. He watched her go down the stairs. That perfect ass swayed side to side and forced himself to pry his eyes away from her. Double checking his cameras and all the necessary equipment he needed, he closed everything tightly and headed downstairs. Carl placed his suitcase into the trunk of the yellow cab and held his hand to Dylan for his bags. After everything was put away, Dylan sat in the front seat and they headed to the train station.

Once there a group of young teenage boys in Amtrak uniforms helped place the bags on a cart and escorted them to the their proper train. The last train ride that he had been on was when he was a child and his mother had taken him to the city. They had left their car in the commuter parking lot and had gotten on the long train. He shoved down the lump in his throat and handed one of the Amtrak agents his ticket. Dylan then followed Cindy and Carl in. The whole wedding party had rented out the back seven cars. Cindy and Carl greeted everyone with handshakes and hugs. Awkwardness overcame Dylan and he settled toward the rear of the car and allowed the group to mingle.

"Dylan," Cindy said. "Come on over. This is Brenda."

"Ah," Brenda said. She was cute and had large brown eyes and brown hair with blond highlights which barely touched her shoulders. What made her adorable were the freckles on her cheeks and she sported a wide smile that made her very inviting. "So this is the photographer living with you guys."

"A pleasure to meet you," he said and he shook her hand. "This is quite the setup."

"Thank you," she said. "Nathan is a train enthusiast and this was his idea. I didn't like it at first but now that we're here, I think it is a great idea. Nathan, this is Dylan our photographer."

A ken doll of a man turned around from a conversation with two other gentlemen and extended his hand.

"Dylan," Nathan said. "I can't thank you enough for coming on such short notice. You are doing us such a huge favor."

"I should be the one thanking you with all these accommodations," he said.

"Enjoy and feel free to help yourself to anything around. You are our guest."

Nathan rejoined his friends and Dylan slipped away to find his bunk number. He used his card key to open the door. The room was cramped. He laid his camera bag on the floor beside the fold out bed that was strapped to the wall and sat on the small single couch. The train jerked forward slightly and he saw the train station pull away. Stretching, he sat back and enjoyed the scenery.

A knock came to the door and he opened it. An Amtrak employee brought him some towels and toiletry. He placed them next to the small sink and headed out with his camera. As he closed the door, he heard someone in the room opposite him.

"I'm not going to be shut in here through the whole trip," said a woman's voice.

"They're your friends," said a male. "Go and mingle then."

The door opened and a stunning brunette stepped out. She looked up at Dylan with the greenest eyes he had ever seen. Her dark mascara highlighted them and his breath instantly left. She wore a tight black mini-skirt which she smoothed out. Giving him the briefest of smiles, she moved down the hall towards the sounds of conversation. He followed with camera in hand. His eyes moved to her ass and her mini-skirt hid little to the imagination. Once in the crowd, he flowed to the corner and began snapping pictures. A small bar and bartender stood in the center of the car and the congregation gathered around it. He snapped a picture of Cindy and Carl as they talked with another group. He then went down to the woman he had just seen in the black mini-skirt. She had saddled up to the bar and ordered a drink. As he was about to take the picture, she looked over at him and they locked eyes again. She smiled and went back to her drink.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Guest House Ch. 07: Conclusion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds