• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Call Me Johnny

Just Call Me Johnny

12345

It's funny how things can suddenly change when you least expect it. A few years ago on a hot summer night I was just sipping an ice cold beer and watching the big round Florida sun sink behind the trees.

I had my feet up on the wood rail of my deck listening as the evening chatter began. I could hear the crickets chirping, and the birds squawking for space as they got ready to roost for the night.

It was peaceful and for the most part I'd been enjoying my retirement. It was sad that my wife hadn't lived long enough to enjoy it with me. Such is life as you get older; friends and family begin leaving this world behind.

Not having Marge around made the days seem long and the nights empty and cold. I was only sixty two and still healthy and fit for the most part. Chopping wood was my health club, the exercise left me sweaty and refreshed at the same time.

It's not that I needed that much wood but it was a form of mental health I'd developed. I'd make myself sweat, and work so hard that I'd forget being lonely at least until the next day when it would come back again.

You see, I just love the smell wood smoke whether I needed a fire or not. Most times I'd build a big fire in front of the cabin at night and watch different pairs of eyes reflecting back at me from the woods.

The fire kept the critters at bay, and ever since a bear had trashed my cabin one day, I made it a point to keep that fire going at night.

They say when you retire you need a hobby and mine was exploring every nook and cranny of my lake.

It was a huge lake with many little rivers feeding it. It was just perfect for flying up around blind bends on my jet ski. Somedays I'd pack a lunch, a small fishing pole, and some beer.

I'd be gone all day just trying to find that perfect fishing hole. With over a hundred miles of rivers to explore I became pretty good at dodging gators, and handling the huge machine I'd bought.

Anyway like I said, I was just sitting there when my cell phone rang. I actually jumped because nobody ever called me anymore. Most of my friends my age had either moved away, or worse passed away.

I looked at the display and didn't recognize the number. But I answered it hoping to cuss out some salesman for ruining my peace and tranquility!

"Hello?"

"Dad...is that you?"

It was my daughter Ziva! Yeah, I know it's a weird name but that was the one my wife wanted to give her and so it was. I was a bit surprised because I usually only heard from her once a year on my birthday and it was still ten months away.

"Ziva, it's not my birthday yet!" I teased her.

"I know dad, I needed to talk to you."

I realized she wasn't in the best mood so I stopped my comedy routine, "Sure what's wrong?" I asked, "You need a loan?"

"It's a bit worse than that dad," She sighed, "I'm getting a divorce from Sam."

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now," She said, "What I really need is to get out of this state!"

You see my daughter and granddaughter Traci, had been living in California for years. I had to try and remember exactly the last time I'd seen them as she kept talking.

"Dad I know it's a pain but could we stay with you until I find a new job out there?"

"Uhh sure...If you need a place to stay come on out."

"Thanks dad, we'll be out tomorrow!"

Ziva gave me the flight numbers and said she'd get a rental car. I hung up wondering what the hell had happened. Either way it would be good to see her and Traci again.

It had been four years since I'd seen them at the funeral. I got another beer and watched the sun disappear behind the tree line across the lake. Just sitting there pondering what had happened to my daughters long time marriage.

It was already hot on July 9th when they arrived. In fact it was so humid the only saving thing was the light breeze coming off the lake.

I was in my swimming suit and tank top when the rental car pulled in the driveway. Ziva looked tired when she got out but smiled real big as she came over and hugged me.

"Hi daddy!"

"Hey babe."

"Thanks so much for letting us stay."

"No problem!"

"Hi grandpa!" Traci's voice from behind us made me let go of Ziva and look over at my granddaughter.

"Hi Traci!" I told her and was surprised at how much she'd changed.

Traci tossed her black hair behind her head and hugged me. The last time I'd seen her she was fourteen, and now at eighteen she had grown into a very attractive young woman.

"God it's hot!" She said when she let go of me.

"You'll sort of get used to it." I told her.

"I doubt it Gramps!" She laughed.

I hated being reminded of my age and asked, "Will you just call me Johnny...I really hate gramps."

Traci laughed, "Sure gramps...I mean Johnny!"

Traci wandered down to the dock while I helped Ziva get the 6 bags of luggage into the cabin!

It was a good thing I'd purchased a three room spread. From all the luggage, it looked like the two of them would soon overrun my place!

It was late afternoon by the time the girls had all of their stuff un-packed. I had burgers grilling over the fire pit out front when they came out at last.

"That smells so good!" Traci remarked and came over to watch me cooking, "I could eat all of those!"

"You'll get fat that way." I told her.

"No way, I eat all the time and don't gain a pound!"

I had to believe her because she had a perfect figure. Long black hair that ended at her shoulders and I caught myself looking a bit too long at her nice round teenage boobs.

I may have been old but that never stopped me from window shopping, even when I was married. I appreciated a fine looking woman even if it was my own granddaughter.

"Hey dad, I'm starved!" Ziva said breaking my stare as she walked up with her wet strawberry blonde hair hanging down limp.

"Almost done," I told her, "Get some plates ready."

The girls came out of the house with paper plate's buns, beans, and all the stuff that makes a grilled burger meal taste great. I watched them setting the picnic table as I turned the burgers one last time. Ziva didn't look much different than she had at 30 I noticed. She was still trim and had nice looking long legs and had maintained her figure.

The only thing that had changed much was her boobs. I didn't recall them being that big before, and I wondered if she'd had them enlarged. That really wasn't any of my business but it was hard not to notice them. Even at forty she had the looks to make men turn their heads. Thinking that made me wonder why the divorce?

As we sat down to eat I realized that it had been too long since I'd had a woman in my life. Don't get me wrong, I had met several women interested in me after my wife passed but it just hadn't worked out. I still had the desire for them but my plumbing wasn't the same as it had been when I was younger.

I think it started going bad about five years before. My wife had made me go see a doctor because I started having trouble getting an erection. Then it got worse and instead of Cumming like a fire hose, it just sort of dribbled out the end. The doctor gave me some Viagra when he couldn't find anything else wrong, so I tried it.

It worked for getting me hard but I thought I was going to pass out when I had an orgasm. It was so bad that I threw them away and never took it again.

In the last few years I'd accepted the fact I wasn't going to be the stud I was in my youth. Back then I could fuck all night, and my wife got nine inches of rock hard cock almost every night of our long marriage.

It took me a long time to accept that my penis just didn't work like it used to in the good ole days. Sad but true, and I'd done my best to accept it by keeping busy and staying away from temptation. There is nothing more frustrating than getting turned on and not being able to do anything about it!

I snapped out of it when I heard Ziva say, "Dad, can you keep Traci busy tomorrow while I look for a job?"

"Uh sure." I replied, "You don't want to relax a few days first?"

"I'd love to, but I really need to get a job. Traci wants to go to college next fall and I need all the help I can get."

"Johnny, what's there to do around here?" Traci spoke up as she wolfed down her second burger.

"I have a jet ski."

"Oh cool! Can I drive it?"

"Have you driven one before?"

"No, but you could teach me!"

"She'd love that dad," Ziva said, "Just don't let her run it into a tree."

"Mom!" Traci said looking indignant.

"She wrecked her car into a tree one night after partying!" Ziva added rolling her eyes at me.

"I wasn't drunk MOM!"

"Just high as a kite!" Ziva scolded.

"Ahhhh shit!" Traci groaned, and got up and went down to the lake.

"What's that all about?" I asked.

"Just crazy teen stuff," Ziva replied, "Traci is a wild child and its best if she lives here instead of party city."

"Not much of that around here."

"Good maybe she'll make 19 before she's pregnant!"

I let that comment go because I didn't want to hear about my granddaughter's sex life. I remembered when I was that age; I was fucking any girl who was willing to pull her panties off. I sure did miss those days but like I said it was too late for me.

I changed the subject, "So are you going to tell me what happened with you and Jack?"

Ziva sighed, "The usual, he was cheating on me."

"You sure?"

"I found photos on his phone of him and five different bimbos!"

"That wasn't very smart on his part." I mumbled.

Ziva gave me the evil eye, "Did you ever cheat on mom?"

"No, but to tell you the truth I thought about it a few times."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe it's in our DNA?"

"That's all you men think about!"

"It's not just guys; it takes two to make it happen Ziva."

She looked at me, "Yeah... and there are plenty of bimbos willing to help out!"

"I'm sorry about what happened." I told her, "You'll find someone else one of these days."

"Not on your life! Look let's not talk about it anymore dad."

"Okay."

My daughter rounded up Traci and they went in the house for bed. I sat out on the porch in the peace and quiet with a beer wondering if I'd survive them being there. Not that I didn't love them, but I was used to being by myself all the time. I knew it was going to take some getting used to.

The next morning I got up early like usual. I was half-way through my bowl of instant oatmeal when Ziva came out dressed up and looking fresh.

"Hi dad, how's this look?"

"You look great!" I had to admit.

"I'm going into town job hunting; can you watch Traci while I'm gone?" She asked, as she started fixing a bowl of cereal.

"Sure, but why does she need watching? She's not a kid anymore."

Ziva sat down across from me with a steaming cup of coffee and her cereal, "No she's not, but she has a knack for getting into trouble."

"Sounds like you when you were her age." I replied.

Ziva laughed, "Yeah, I guess that's true enough. When those teen hormones start racing through you it's hard to be good." She smiled at me and sipped her coffee.

"No problem out here." I told her and grabbed my own cup, "Nobody lives out here but old retired men and they live miles away."

"This place sure is out in the woods," She replied, between bites of cereal, "But that girl has her own mind about everything!"

"Nothing wrong with that," I told her, "I'll keep her busy fishing."

Ziva started laughing, "Now that I'd like to see! I don't think Traci is the outdoors type. She'd rather be hanging out at the mall."

"Nearest mall is 30 miles from here if she wants to walk."

"Well dad, do your best and good luck!"

Ziva hurried to finish her breakfast, "I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I'll bring home a pizza or something."

"There's a general store a few miles from here."

"I saw that on the way in. Wish me luck!"

I stood up and gave her a hug and those big boobs of hers were getting in the way, "Thanks for letting us stay here dad."

"You can stay as long as you want."

Ziva waved as she drove off down my mile long dirt driveway to the main road. I sat around and had another cup of coffee before heading out to do my daily wood chopping chore. I liked to do it the old fashioned way, with an axe and a stump for splitting the wood.

It was about nine in the morning and already getting warm so I got to work before it got too hot.

It was around ten when Traci came out of the cabin in shorts and a sleeveless top that fit her like a second skin. Her black hair was still wet and I guessed she'd been in the shower. She had a cup of coffee and sat down in the lawn chair next to the stack of split wood.

I was in my swimming trunks and tennis shoes. I was soaked with sweat and she waved at me as I split more wood. It was a little strange seeing her watching me swing the axe over and over again. I was working on the last log when she ran for the house and came back with a towel.

"Here." She smiled and handed it to me.

"Thanks!" I told her and ran the towel over my head.

I still had hair but kept it cut short. It had turned steel gray over the years and sort of stood out from my tan.

"You do this every day?" Traci asked, pointing at the stack of split firewood.

"Yep, it keeps me in shape and lets me clear my head."

Traci watched me wipe my chest and arms free of sweat, "You look in shape for a ..." She stopped.

"Old man?" I laughed at her attempt to not insult me.

"I didn't mean it that way Gramps."

"Johnny...you mean?"

"Sorry, I mean Johnny..."

"It's okay; I'm not a young buck anymore."

"You look pretty buff, better than some of the guys I know back home."

"Thanks!"

Traci walked over as I wiped my sweaty legs off. It was kind of strange the way she was looking at me.

"What?" I said standing up to face her.

"I've never seen white chest hair before." She laughed looking at the carpet on my chest.

"Oh well, you'll be old and grey someday too."

Traci was peering at my chest hair, "Is it white all over?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like down below." She laughed pointing at my crotch.

"Yes, if you must know."

"Let me see...I don't believe it!"

"I don't think that's appropriate."

"Come on just a peek."

"I suppose you won't stop bugging me until you see for yourself."

"Nope."

Her big brown eyes got big as I just pulled the front of my suit down far enough for her to see my pubic hair and nothing else.

"There you happy?"

"Wow, it is white!"

I pulled the edge of my suit back up and hung the wet towel on the pile of split wood to dry.

"I need a beer." I told her and headed for the house.

Traci followed me, "You're going to start drinking already?"

"Why not, nobody around for miles and I've earned it!"

Traci was sitting on the front porch when I came out and sat down with my beer. She looked bored and I wondered how long she would be able to stand living out here in the woods.

"What are we going to do all day?" She finally asked.

"I usually take the Jet Ski out and do some fishing." I told her, "You like to fish?"

"That sounds yucky...but I could work on my tan while you fish!"

"Okay, I'll make us some lunch to bring a long."

"Cool!" Traci's face lit up, "I'm going to put my suit on!" And she ran in the cabin, letting the screen door bang shut.

I got my back-pack and packed some sandwiches and chips. I was happy there was still enough room for a 6-pack of beer and my collapsible fishing pole. I made sure I had plenty of lures and was heading out the door as Traci showed up with a big beach bag.

"Is there room for this?" She asked me.

"I think so... come on."

I led her down to the dock and my pride and joy! It was tied up and full of gas waiting for me like usual.

"Wow!" Traci said when she saw the monster 3-person Jet Ski. It was dark grey with red stripes and a long bench seat big enough for 3 people to straddle and ride in comfort. You know there is nothing like putting 300 horse power between your legs and flying down the glass smooth water!

"What's this mean?" Traci asked seeing the custom "JJS" painted on the sides.

"That stands for "Johnny Jet Ski!" I told her proudly.

"Cute, let me drive it!"

I spent 15 minutes teaching her all the controls before I'd let her take control. Once that was done I secured the back-pack and her bag with bungee cords behind the end of the seat and told her to untie it and get on.

"What about life jackets?" Traci asked.

"Do you know how to swim?"

"Of course!"

"I don't like them but you can run up to the shed and get one if you want."

"That's okay, I want to go now."

Traci untied the rope and got on the ski in front of me. I got on behind her and we started the engine. She took the handle bars and we idled out a ways from the doc.

"Which way?"

I pointed towards a river on the other side of the lake, "Go up that river, and take it easy at first."

I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold on. She leaned back against me, "I never knew you cared Johnny!"

Before I could say anything she gunned it wide open and we shot off like a bullet. Traci laughing all the way as I held on tight to her.

I have to give her credit she was a natural at driving the Jet Ski. And a total adrenaline junky who loved speed. It didn't take long until we were at the mouth of the river. I also noticed she wasn't a soft girl; her body was hard as a rock as I held on for dear life.

She slowed down to a crawl before we went in, "What now?"

"Follow this up river... it winds back and forth and watch out for logs...they might be gators!"

"Alligators?"

"Yeah, don't knock us off unless you want to be eaten."

That thought slowed her down, and we cruised much slower as she drove us up the twisting river.

About 3 miles ahead I saw the place I wanted, "Up there where the sand beach is."

Traci drove us up to the beach and stopped.

"Just idle up and let it beach on the sand."

She did what I told her and she made a perfect landing, "How'd I do?" She asked as she stood up and jumped off into the ankle deep water.

"Perfect!" I told her and went to unhook our bags.

I started to unpack my bag and put the beer in the water. It wouldn't be ice cold but it was better than hot!

Traci was looking around and shaking her legs in her baggy shorts, "God my crotch is tingling!" She laughed, "That thing is the world's biggest vibrator!"

I looked up at her, "Say what?"

"Nothing." And she giggled again.

I started to put my fishing pole together and she asked, "Are you really going to fish?"

"Sure, you want to try?"

"No way, I think I'll work on my tan."

Traci dug out a beach towel and spread it out facing the sun. Then she pulled off her baggy T-shirt and shorts and I had to stare at the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen!

She saw me looking at her, "What?"

"Your mom lets you wear that in public?"

Traci laughed, "Yeah what's wrong with it?"

The dark blue bikini top had little triangles of nylon that barely covered her nipples. The bottoms were well below her hip bones and had enough material to almost make a handkerchief!

"It's a bit small." I told her.

"This is my granny suit," Traci laughed, "I've got one that is smaller."

She spun around and the only thing covered on her butt was the crack.

"This is old fashion in California!" She told me when she was facing me again.

I saw a little tattoo of Sylvester the puddy-tat on her left hip bone. Just his face with his tongue sticking out.

She noticed me looking at it, "You like my little pussy?" and stuck out her hip showing the tattoo off, "I got him for my eighteenth birthday."

When she said little pussy my eyes glanced down between her legs. I could see her camel toe with ease. Outlined was a puffy little mound covered by the tight nylon bottoms.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Call Me Johnny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds