• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Cop's Revenge Ch. 01

A Cop's Revenge Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1: The Letter

My Dearest Love

Maybe I am naive, but I do believe that love conquers all. I also believe that we cannot have a life together if my history is a lie. I have therefore decided to risk all and share with you my sad tale. This may help you understand me better, or it may result in you deciding that we cannot have a life together now that you know who I am really am. The latter will destroy me and therefore I am placing my life in your hands. Do as you see fit.

My tale begins back in high school. It was here that I first laid eyes on Shannon. Oh, how I have cursed the day that I first laid eyes on her. Because that day I developed a serious crush on her. This crush was to play such a devastating effect on my life. Oh course, it was not difficult to develop a crush on Shannon, since she had the looks that made angels weep. Unfortunately, she also had the personality straight from hell. A real Bitch - with a capital B. Once she discovered my crush on her, she exploited it to the full and, I am sad to add, I became her little lap dog - following her around and doing whatever she asked.

When I left school, I joined the police force and Shannon disappeared out of my life. She became no more than an embarrassing memory of my school days. Life moved on and a few years later saw me married to Yvonne and the proud father of my son, Ivan. I had also moved up in my occupation and I had made detective. Life was good and I was settling into suburban bliss when the bitch once again entered my life.

That day I was going off duty. Hell, I was already off duty when the call of shoplifting came over the radio. If only I had known then what I know now, I would have left it to the uniform brigade and have gone home to Yvonne and Ivan. Instead I went to collect the suspect to take her to the station. My first surprise of that fateful day was when I saw that the suspect was my old friend Shannon. As I sat her down in the back seat of the patrol car, she flashed me and I saw her bare, shaven pussy beneath her skirt. Still, oblivious to the danger I was in, I set off for the station. On the way there, she made her proposal. If I would stop the car, and let her "escape" she would offer me a blowjob, a fuck or anything else I would care to have. But times had changed. In my school days I would have slit my wrists for the opportunity to fuck Shannon; but now I was happy with my present life and I was in love with my wife. I therefore ignored the indecent proposal, took her to the station and booked her.

My second surprise of the day came a couple of hours after I had got home. The phone rang, and I was informed by one of my colleagues that Shannon had accused me of raping and sodomising her. And so started my hell.

The next day I was taken into custody, formally charged and suspended from the police force. That day I also saw my wife and child for the last time. Yvonne came to the holding cells and an angry confrontation ensued. She knew all about my puppy dog status at school with respect to Shannon and this made her believing my side of the story more difficult (She also had, unfortunately, an insanely jealous streak.) Anyway, she left in a huff, collected Ivan from my colleagues (who had been keeping him occupied) and rushed out - straight into a pack of reporters looking for comment. Well she rushed past them and leapt into her car and sped off. The reporters, seeing her obvious mental anguish, set off after her looking for the story. All this I saw on a TV that was visible from the holding cells. I saw them pursuing her like a pack of rabid dogs. I saw her lose control of the car and slam into a pillar of a bridge. I saw the car burst into a fireball. And I saw my son face in the window of the car before he was engulfed in flames. A sight that is burnt into my brain. There to torment me whenever I close my eyes.

I now became an automaton. I no longer cared what happened to me. Had it not been for the excellent defense that I received from Mandy (my defense lawyer), I would be locked up forever. As it was, Jillian (the prosecutor) did an excellent job of highlighting the school history, the fact that my late wife obviously didn't believe me herself (a fact that was objected to by Mandy and which was struck from the record, but left an obvious mark on the jury), and the medical examiner's report. The latter confused me. For he reported that he had found evidence of forced entry in Shannon's vagina and rectum. Where did this come from? It was all revealed to me after the case when Shannon slid past me and mentioned that it was ironic that the court mistook a coke bottle for my cock.

As I have mentioned, Mandy did a good job and at the end of the court case, I was found guilty of a minor misdemeanor of abusing my authority, but cleared of the main charge of rape. For this I got a suspended sentence. At an internal hearing, I lost my detective badge and was made a clerk in the police station. As further salt in my wounds, the shoplifting charge against Shannon was dropped and she became a local celebrity. The finding of me being not guilty of rape was taken up by the feminist movement as evidence of discrimination of women and protested against. This led directly to me being kept out of the public eye at the police station and Shannon becoming a presenter at a local TV station's women program. Herein, in the depth of my defeat laid the seeds for my ultimate victory over the bitch. But, long before this happened, I was to go through two years of hell. The only people that stood by me and which helped me through these years were Mandy and Jillian. These two women were an enigma. They faced each other almost daily in the courts where they fought each other tooth and nail, but at night they were lovers. They were also ardent feminists. They stood by me because, as Mandy put it so eloquently, they hated seeing a bitch like Shannon abuse the name of feminism in order to take advantage of a defensive man.

Two years passed slowly and then, as unexpected as my hell had descended upon me, so rapid was my escape from it. I came to work one Saturday afternoon. One of my functions at the station was to guard the holding cells on Saturday evenings. Most Saturday's passed without anyone being in the holding cells, except the odd drunk. Well, when I got in on the Saturday, Jack, from who I took over, told me that there was a woman on shoplifting charges being held. Her lawyer was applying for bail and should be at the station soon. Well, I walked down to the holding cells and saw to my surprise and delight that it was Shannon in the cell. I stood staring at her for a long time while an insane idea took hold in my brain. I would have my revenge, here and now and to hell with the consequences. Well I went to the cell, locked open the door and took Shannon by the arm. (When she saw who it was, there was a look of surprised followed by a predator's look when spotting its prey. Well sorry dear, but today I was in control.) I took her to one of the interrogation room.

And now, my dear, we get to a part of the narrative that I am not very proud about. I do not want to leave you under illusions about what happened in that interrogation room over the next six hours and therefore I will record all the details about what happened. Before I do so, please recall that it was two years of pent-up rage and injustice that surfaced on that day.

As we entered the interrogation room, Shannon said: "Thanks a lot, now you have just, once again got me off the shoplifting charges, but it will cost you many years in jail this time. All it will cost me is me having to assault myself with a coke bottle again. And I will walk out of here a national celebrity - a "very rich" little victim. Oh you poor little schmuck."

Any doubts that I may have harbored regarding my plan of revenge left me at that moment. I therefore slapped her hard through her face and said: "Well, if I am going to be charged with rape, this time I want to at least experience the pleasure."

Shannon stumbled backwards from the slap and I saw the fear reflected in her eyes as she rubbed her cheek. This fear gave me an instant hard on.

I said: "Now strip you bitch, before I smack you senseless. You are going to pay. Pay for my two years of hell. Pay for every time that I heard people whisper behind my back and described as "that cop who raped the TV personality". But, most of all, you will pay for Yvonne and Ivan. You fucking bitch, you stole my life, my wife and my kid. Now it is pay back time. I don't care what happens after today. I have been in hell for the past two years and nothing that happens after today can be worse. Getting even with you will be more than worth it."

Shannon now had a look of shear panic on her face. She pleaded: " Please, Mike, I was only kidding. Please take me back to the cell. This is insane, please let me go. Please don't hurt me."

I replied: "I suggest that you start stripping."

Shannon started stripping and shortly thereafter she was standing naked in front of me. Her 34C breasts were almost as firm as they were at school and her clean shaven pussy were within my grasp. Today had very little to do with lust though, but about revenge. I would degrade her in every way imaginable. As I decided where to start, I heard the bell signaling the telephone call upstairs. So I gathered her clothes and, as I closed the door, said: "Just think about how I am going to fuck you within the next couple of minutes, bitch. I will be back."

When I answered the phone, it was Mandy. She said: "Mike, I have been asked to defend Shannon. But most concerning to me is that the morons at the police station have left you to look after her alone. Don't they know anything?"

I answered: "Mandy, thanks for being concerned and being a friend. But you are to late. I am going to fuck that bitch. Its payback time. All I ask of you, as a friend, is please give me an hour before you phone my superiors."

Mandy surprised me by replying: "Mike, I am not going to stop you. You deserve the opportunity to take revenge, but just wait until I get there. I will help to make the consequences less painful and the revenge sweeter."

Her reply intrigued me, so I decided to wait for her. In any case, your mind can sometimes be your worse enemy - and having Shannon sitting alone, naked in the cell imagining all the indignities that he was about to commit with her would be additional punishment for her.

Some 20 minutes later, I was surprised when both Mandy and Jillian walked into the police station. "Mike, I bought a friend. We would like to watch you subjugate the bitch. As we will explain later, this will count in your favor later."

I was mystified at the time at the strange turn of event, but I decided not to argue. Making Shannon's humiliation public only further enhanced my revenge. In any case, I figured that they wanted to see her defeat after spending so much time talking to me and trying to rebuild my confidence after the injustices that I suffered under the hands of the bitch.

When we entered the interrogation room, Shannon was sitting huddled in the corner trying to cover her naked body. Her eyes went wide in surprise when she saw Mandy and Jillian enter the room with me. "Look, at what that bastard is doing. This is an injustice. You are all witness to ....," exclaimed Shannon before she was smacked through the face by Mandy and told to shut up.

"Why don't you rape the bitch now, Mike," suggested Jillian.

I threw Shannon onto her hands and knees, grabbed a hand full of her long blond hair and with one thrust forced my cock into her pussy. I surprised to find her quite wet. Maybe she was excited by her humiliation. As I was pumping away, I saw Mandy approach Shannon. Mandy had stripped and went to sit, with her legs spread-eagled in front of Shannon.

"Why don't you lick Mandy's pussy," I commanded.

"I am not a lesbian dyke - unlike your friends. You are all going to be locked up forever for this," was Shannon's reply.

At that Mandy took Shannon's head and forced it into Mandy's pussy.

Looking back at that sweetest day, I cannot remember all the ways in which we used Shannon's body. I do remember fucking Shannon in the pussy, ass and mouth countless time and, every time a came, forcing Shannon to suck and swallow the contents of the used condom. (I used the latter to avoid the forensic evidence.) I remember her licking both Jillian and Mandy's pussy until each had come at least 5 times. I remember fucking both Jillian and Mandy in the pussy and the ass and having Shannon lick me clean in-between fucks.

After some six hours of fucking Mandy, Jillian and myself were exhausted. We had run out of new ways in which to fuck or humiliate the bitch. As a final humiliation, we each took turns to piss on Shannon. (With me forcing her to drink my piss.) By the end of it all, Shannon was a broken woman whimpering in the corner. To clean her up, we used a fire hose, before I dressed her and took her back to the holding cells.

We then had her dress herself, after which we locked her up in her cell. Shortly afterwards, I was relieved from my shift and went home. This time it came as no surprise when I got the call to say that I was accused, together with Mandy and Jillian with gang raping Shannon. But here, the ingenious plan of Mandy was revealed. Whereas, with the previous charge, I was immediately put on the defensive and assumed guilty, now Shannon found herself be disbelieved. She had a record of making rape charges after being booked on shoplifting charges. In addition to this, no one bought the story that two outstanding female members of the legal system would participate in the rape of a defenseless woman. When these two woman were known to be lesbians and feminists, made this story even less believable. (Mandy and Jillian's story was that they had come to the police station on my request since I was worried about being accused of rape again. This was a valid concern on my account since Shannon went ahead and accused me anyway.) The general mood of the public was summed up by one female reporter reporting that "some people will do anything to get off shoplifting charges. That it was done by besmirching the good name of three innocent people is just to despicable to mention." There was even a TV program made of how I had been twice charged with a crime that I had not done and the disaster it had on my life - the regular victim - hero.

The final irony was when the medical examiner admitted under questioning from Mandy that the injuries observed in Shannon's pussy and ass could have been self induced with the aid of a blunt object - something like a coke bottle, for example.

By the end of the case, Shannon was laughed out of court, lost her presenter job and eventually left the area. From what I last heard, she was flipping burgers in some diner on the Interstate. As for myself, my inspector job was returned and as you know, I subsequently made chief.

My dear, I know what you have read here would have shocked you. I hope, though, that you understand the context in which it happened and that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and accept my past.

Loving you forever,

Mike.

Chapter 2: The consequences

Mike had dropped the letter off at Jane's place on the Friday morning. He knew that she was off that day and he had hoped that she would mull over the letter through the course of the day and that they could discuss it that evening. The day passed slowly for Mike and when he eventually got back to his place, he was glad to see the blinking light of his answering machine. He was relieved to hear that it was Jane, but was surprised to hear the message. Jane said that she wanted to think about the letter and the future and would he, Mike, come over on Monday evening. The weekend passed slowly and Monday lasted forever. Finally, Monday evening arrived and Mike made his way over to Jane's apartment. With his heart in his throat, he knocked on the door.

Jane called him in and Mike walked in. His heart missed a beat when he saw that Jane had a guest and that the guest was that bitch, Shannon.

"Mike, how nice of you to join me, why don't you come in and let the games begin," Jane sneered.

Jane continued: "Mike, you took great pains to explain your version of your history. Now allow me to tell me ours. I have known Shannon for years. I was with her when she was first caught shoplifting. It was I who suggested that she play the rape card the first time round. It was I who contacted the press to tell them about the cop that had raped this poor woman. This unfortunately led to the death of your wife, but maybe she was better off dead since no woman deserves to have to live with a poor, useless bastard like you. Everything went well and Shannon was doing well until you decided to creep out of your pathetic hellhole and violently rape my friend and destroy her life. It was I who then suggested that I become close to you, since we knew it was only time before you confessed to your crime "in the name of love". Once a puppy dog, always a puppy dog. Now we are going to use your love letter to destroy you."

Mike had been standing in shock as he listened to Jane's diatribe. His whole world had just crashed around his feet. Once more he felt his blood boil and the "revenge and to hell with the consequences" feeling that he had when he found Shannon in the holding cells once more returned. He was going to strangle these to bitches right here and now, watch and feel their life be extinguished between his two hands. However as he raised his hands and took a step towards Jane, Shannon said:

"Not this time, Mike. We have handed your letter over to a lawyer and if anything should happen to us, he will publish it. And this time it is not only you that it will destroy, but those two dyke friends of yours as well."

Mike stopped in his tracts. She was right He had implicated both Mandy and Jillian in that letter. While he did not care what he happened to him, he could not destroy their lives. He was defeated and outflanked by these bitches. He would have to do what they say. "What do you want?" he asked.

"That's the attitude," said Shannon, "why don't you phone your friends?" "It is time that they join us for some fun. You are going to give us a little sex show."

Mike walked to the phone and called Jillian and Mandy. He felt totally dejected as he realized that he had not only destroyed his own life again, but that of his closest friends as well. They had restored his life and self esteem and he had repaid them by betraying them.

In the hour that they waited for Jillian and Mandy to arrive, Mike was forced to lick cunts and assholes. Shannon and Jane took great delight in kicking him in the balls every now again. Not hard enough to do permanent damage, but hard enough to bring tears to his eyes.

Chapter 3: A surprising turn of events

Jillian and Mandy walked in to find Mike on his knees in front of Jane and Shannon. Shannon welcomed them by saying: "Welcome dykes. Mike has done a good job incriminating you and now it is payback time. Since you insisted on putting your little dyke noses in where they did not belong and torture me, you will now become my slaves. The alternative is public humiliation and prison. Now strip, dykes."

Jillian replied: " I think not. It is time for bitches to sleep."

Mike was amazed to see both Shannon and Jane's heads drop and for them to appear as if they were asleep on their feet.

Mike asked: "What has just happened?"

Jillian replied: "Mike, I have a confession to make. I have been dabbling in hypnoses and I had accidentally heard on Jane and Shannon's conspiracy when I had hypnotized Jane as your party last month. I knew that you would find it hard to believe so I suggested to you that you tell Jane the truth, knowing that she would then own up to the conspiracy. Then it was simply a matter of placing hypnotic trigger phrases on each of them and waiting for today. Now, there are ways of circumventing that old lie that you cannot make anyone do what they don't want to under hypnoses. Therefore, decide now what you want us to do with these two bitches."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Cop's Revenge Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds