• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Giving Away Nikki Pt. 03

Giving Away Nikki Pt. 03

Before reading this story, you must read "Giving Nikki Away" Parts 1 and 2, a fabulous story by Samson801. Many readers were encouraging him to write more in this series and I attempted to contact the writer with my ideas. Here is my feeble attempt at a part 3. Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you.

*****

Mike returned home and was met at the door by Nikki who hugged him tightly.

"I missed you soooo much. I am soooo glad you are home, Mike. I really am." Nikki kissed Mike full on the lips and held him tightly. "I missed you honey. I really did."

Mike was so happy to be home. The last few months had been both stressful and exciting, since Nikki had told him that she had started dating and having sex with his best friend Matt. Nikki was looking beautiful and sexy in a summer dress and heels, her hair down and make-up perfect. It looked like she wanted his homecoming to be a memorable one, for both of them.

"Honey, I'm glad you got home when you did. Matt should be coming over any time now. Why don't you get your clothes put away before he shows up? We have some things we want to discuss with you. Ok?"

"Sure dear. I was hoping that we could spend some alone-time with each other, since I've been away for over nine months."

"I know, honey, but since you lost the bet with Matt and now he controls when you can be intimate with me", she looked down and bit her lip, looking embarrassed, "I thought we should sit down and make some rules about our 'relationship'. Don't you think that makes some sense? Especially since Matt will be the man of the house?" She smiled as she said this, with a determined look in her eyes. She stared at Mike, daring him to contradict her. Mike was excited, and anxious, and hard as a rock. He couldn't take his eyes off her somewhat dominant manner as she crossed her arms and tapped her heeled toe. "Well?"

"Y-y-yes. O-of c-c-course, d-d-d-dear. We s-s-should talk about those things. I'll put away my clothes and take a shower."

"Good boy. You do that. After that, I bought some appetizers at the store. Could you put them out on a plate and put out napkins and utensils? Thanks, honey."

"Yes, dear."

A half hour later, the doorbell rang. Nikki called out to Mike to answer the door. When he opened it, his best friend Matt stood there with a bouquet in his hand.

"Hey, mikey, how's it going buddy?" he said, as he brushed by his friend and swept his friend's wife, his girlfriend, into his arms and into a passionate kiss. Nikki, in turn, put her arms around Matt's neck and didn't let go until their long, wet kiss subsided into soft, passionate kisses and moans.

"I missed you baby".

"I missed you, sweetheart." Nikki responded, kissing him again, this time pressing her groin into his hardening cock. She started rubbing herself into him, moaning into his mouth, grabbing him behind the ankle with her own, in heat and relentless in her pursuit of release. They broke their kiss, looking into each other's eyes, knowing that this was only the beginning of their passion. She saw the bouquet and smiled.

"Aw, aren't they beautiful. Look, Mike, aren't they beautiful? Here, could you put them in a vase? Matt, why don't you come into the living room? Mike has put out some appetizers for us. Why don't you get us some beers honey?"

"Yes dear."

When Mike came back with the beers, he found Nikki curled up on the couch with Matt, feeding him some shrimp cocktail. He handed a beer to Matt and the other to Nikki. "Thanks, mikey. Cheers," said Matt, as he swigged half the bottled. Nikki sipped hers and motioned Mike to take a seat across from them. She leaned into Matt.

"So Mike, now that you are home, some things are going to change. First, I want you to know that nothing has changed between you and me. I am still your wife and I still love you very much. You are my emotional support and I will never leave you. Ever. But you asked me to start cheating on you because it excited you and now it excites me as well. So now others things are going to change. The first change is that Matt is no longer going to be a visitor to our home. He has a key and will be coming and going as he pleases. As we discussed previously, when you and I are together alone, I am yours. But when Matt is here, I am his and his alone. Whether you are here or not. She turned to Matt and gave him a huge smile. He smiled back and gave her an open-mouthed kissed that lingered for a while.

"But Nikki, w-when will we have time alone?" getting aroused as he watched them making out.

"Oh, we'll have plenty of alone time, honey. Don't worry about that!"

Mike was worried about that. Nikki and Matt had been dating for 3 months and were having sex every night, according to his wife. That didn't leave much time for Mike.

"Also, honey, Matt has been spending a lot of time over here and in our bed so we thought it made a lot of sense for you to move your things into the spare room for the time being. Don't worry. When Matt doesn't stay the night you can sleep with me. When he's here, I give you permission to listen to us through the wall." She giggled with Matt, as he hugged her and snuggled her neck.

Mike was stunned. His jaw dropped open as he began to understand what Nikki had just said. Her boyfriend was moving into the master bedroom and will be his wife's No. 1 lover. Mike, on the other hand, will be the afterthought, unless Matt decides to take the night off. As he stared at his wife and her lover, their lovemaking became more intense - she started rubbing his growing erection through his chinos and his hand started moving slowly but insistently between her legs. She wasn't wearing panties.

Nikki forced herself to face Mike, her hand still caressing Matt's hard cock.

"Mike, there's one more thing. You want to be jealous and you want to be humiliated. Well, I am sure you are jealous" she smiled, looking over at her hand, which was grabbing at Matt's huge erection, "now it's time for the humiliation. I bought you a little something that I want you to start wearing. Stand up, please."

Mike stood up slowly.

"Mikey, when I tell you to do something, you respond with 'Yes, Ma'am'. Now let's do that again. Stand up, please."

Mike cringed when Nikki, his beloved wife, used the belittling name that Matt had used. "Yes Ma'am," he responded.

"Good boy. Now unbuckle your belt and drop your drawers. Come on silly, drop your drawers. Now the tighty whities. That's a good boy. Now take your shoes off and remove the drawers and undies. That's it. Here, I want you to put these on."

She held out pair of Flintstones underwear. "I was shopping the other day and came across these. I thought they would be perfect for you. After all, Matt is now the new man of the house. So that makes you - what? The boy? And what do boys wear? Little boy undies!" She giggled.

She made Mike step into them and pulled them up his slim waist. They were tight on him and looked absurd. He felt ridiculous. And humiliated! His dick started to harden.

"Aw, look Matt, don't they look perfect. You can hardly see his little package although those hairy legs hardly look boyish. We're going to have to do something about that. Are you hard, little boy? Does mommy have to take care of you?" Nikki pinched the front of his undies.

"No Ma'am."

"Well, it looks like it from here," she laughed, as she turned to Matt and started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. "There's something I have to do for Matt first", she said, her voice hoarse as his sizable member popped up in view. Her mouth engulfed his large head and she swallowed half his length down her slender throat.

"Mikey, why don't you start moving your stuff out of my bedroom while Nikki takes care of my need. And bring me another beer while you're at it." As Mike left the living room, Nikki was giving Matt the most sloppy deep-throat blowjob he had ever seen. Her hand was squeezing Matt's large balls while her tongue was slobbering over his cock as she jackhammered her face up and down on his thick dick. Matt just leaned back, one hand behind his head, the over grabbing a handful of her hair, idling pushing her face into his groin, grunting each time the tip of his cock hit the depths of her throat.

After a while, Matt pulled her face off his cock, kissed her roughly, grabbed her by the hips and seated her sopping pussy on top of his cock. She gasped and came as she started humping her aching pussy up and down on his divinely hard cock. He hit the spot that Mike could never reach with his tiny thing and she started cumming over and over again. Finally Matt stood up, balanced Nikki on his cock and started walking toward the bedroom.

When he got there he fell on the bed, Nikki under him, and started plowing into her. Nikki brought her legs up and encircled her lover and let him take her. Just then Mike walked into the room after moving his clothes out. He saw his wife being taken by his best friend and then he looked at himself, unclothed except for little boy undies that Nikki had bought him. He knelt beside the bed and watched as his wife moaned under the intense fucking she was getting. Every once in a while she would stiffen and scream out yet another orgasm. Finally, Matt came and finally rolled off his wife.

"Oh baby that was soooo good." She kissed him deeply and rested beside him. Finally she turned and looked at her husband, kneeling on the floor. "Does my little boy need something?"

"Yes Ma'am. C-c-can I please have some too?"

"Have some too? Do you want to put your little thing into your wife's pussy?"

"Yes dear."

"Yes what!"

"Yes Ma'am." Mike blushed and looked down at the floor.

"I don't know. Who owns your wife's pussy? Do you own it?"

"N-no Ma'am. Matt owns it."

"Uncle Matt. Now that he is the man of the house and my boyfriend, I think you should start calling him Uncle Matt. Now, Uncle Matt not only owns my pussy but he also controls when you have access to it. So you need to ask him very politely whether you can 'have some'!"

"Uncle Matt, may I please have sex with my wife?"

"Well mikey, I'm not sure. Can you get it up? Are you hard?" He snickered and started to pump his thick cock. Nikki gave Mike an almost motherly look. "Awwww, don't tease the boy, Matt. That only happened on our honeymoon and when he gets over excited. Right honey?"

"If he's really a 'boy', what business does he have in his momma's pussy in the first place? That's my job!" Matt said as his hand found its way to her well fucked cunt.

"He has other jobs, though. Don't you baby? Kneel on the floor for me, baby. That's a boy." One of her high-heeled legs came off the bed in front of him. It looked so inviting, he wanted to hug her. "Matt is right - little boys shouldn't be thinking about cumming in their mommy's pussies. Only Real Men get to do that. And Matt is my Real Man. But if you're a good boy, I will let you straddle my leg like a puppy and rub yourself off. Would you like to do that baby? Rub yourself against mommy's leg like a doggy?"

Mike couldn't help himself. He started pushing himself against Nikki's leg as he straddled her thigh and watched as she and Matt embraced in yet another passionate kiss. "Hurry up honey," Nikki said, as she stroked Matt's growing cock. "Matt is all ready for round two and remember our agreement: when he's here, it's all about him, not you. And besides, you have a very important job to do when you're done: you're going to be our cleanup boy. That's right - when Matt and I are finished with sex, our little boy is going to use his mouth and tongue to clean us up. And he's also going to use his mouth to clean Matt's cock."

At that instant, Mike screamed out his orgasm. Nikki smiled at Matt and mouthed "I told you so!" Mike kept pushing and grunting against Nikki's leg, pushing his orgasm out as long as he could. He sighed and whimpered as his release came to an end, panting like he had just run a heat.

"That's my good little boy. Keep rubbing yourself against mommy's leg. Does that feel good?"

"Yes Ma'am," panted Mike.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you to whom?"

"Thank you Uncle Matt for letting me cum."

"That's a good boy. Now clean up your mess on mommy's leg. There's a new rule: when you make a mess, you clean it up. Lick it up like a good boy." Nikki and Matt looked down at poor cuckolded Mike as he licked up his cum on his wife's leg. Most of it, of course, was still caught in his soaked and uncomfortable underwear.

"Nikki?"

"I'd prefer if you call me mommy, baby. Doesn't that feel more natural?"

"M-m-momma, may I change my underwear?"

"No you may not! Boys who can't control themselves have to live with the consequences. Now clean up mommy's pussy." Mike lowered his head and started to clean up Matt's mess. When Mike started to lick her clit, she scolded him "Don't touch my clit, mikey, that's only for Uncle Matt to touch. Matt's my lover. You're my cum licker. Do you understand the difference?"

"Yes Ma'am," sighed Mike as he liked her gloppy and messy pussy.

"Now, I want you to take Matt's cock in your hand and feel its heft. Go ahead. Isn't it large? And thick?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Say thank you, to Uncle Matt, for pleasuring your mommy and keeping her satisfied."

"Thank you Uncle Matt for pleasuring my momma and keeping her satisfied."

"Oh, do you see there's some cum on the tip of his cock. That's for you, darling. Lick it off like a good little licker." Mike licked it off dutifully. "Now I want you to put his cock in your mouth and give it a good sucking. That's it. It's going to spend a lot of time in there so get used to it. And no teeth! Do you see how hard it gets? Not like your little fella." She giggles. "Now guide his beautiful cock into mommy's sweet pussy. Would you do that for mommy, sweatheart?"

"Yes, momma" Mike said, totally beaten and submissive, guiding Matt's large member into his wife's wet pussy opening. His large head went in with an effort and then Matt took over and pushed his long cock in with a triumphant grunt. Nikki grunted as well and met her lover with a passionate embrace.

"Go to bed now, sweetie. Tomorrow we'll go shopping for some little boy jammies. And some depilatory cream for all that hair of yours!" She started to slowly moan out her next orgasm as Mike retreated to guest bedroom in his cold, clammy little boy undies.

The end. Part 3.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Giving Away Nikki Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 624 milliseconds