• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Destruction Pt. 03

Destruction Pt. 03

12

This is the sequel to Destruction part 02, featuring the same characters. This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18, and all are fictional. Not based on anyone living or dead.

*****

Cassandra parked her car in the driveway. She hurried inside, trying to avoid being seen by the neighbors. She couldn't let them see her like this. She slammed the door behind her, pushing back the tears in her eyes.

"Hey Mom. You're home early," her son Michael said.

He was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Cassandra said nothing. She just nodded to her son. She walked towards the stairs, wanting to hide in her room.

"Hey, if you want you can wash your face now. I'll tell Eric I said it was ok," Michael said.

Cassandra looked at her son. He smiled at her. For a moment she felt like she was talking to the son she once knew. The one who made her laugh and like to take care of her. Not one of the two men who raped her the night before, then humiliated her by jerking themselves off and spraying their come on her face that very morning, then sending her off to work. She endured a whole morning of humiliation, until her boss send her home when she wouldn't explain herself. The most bizarre part was that being on display like that aroused her. She even masturbated in the company's parking lot, though she wasn't going to tell her sons that particular part.

She had no choice. They had leverage on her. A video of her violation, being fucked by her boys in the pussy, the ass and her mouth, ready to be used against her if she ever said no to their demands. She was their prisoner now, forced to do their bidding. Cassandra feared what other plans her two twin boys would come up with next.

But for now Michael seemed like his old self. He walked up with her and helped her clean her face off. He even handed her some comfortable clothes, then turned his back when she changed. She could cry, mourning their old relationship. Yet she held herself strong.

"I made coffee, if you want some," Michael asked.

"Yes...that would be nice," Cassandra smiled.

She liked this side to her boy. They sat down in the living room together, drinking coffee and watching nothing in particular on the TV. It was then she dared to ask,

"Where have you two been?"

Months ago, before her birthday, the twin boys she raised on her own for years had banded together and raped her in this very living room, pleasing themselves to her until she passed out. After that night, they both vanished, not showing themselves until last night, the night before their birthday.

"We lived from place to place. Did some odd jobs here. I worked for a small film production company, shooting news footage and documentaries. That's where I got all the equipment from," Michael explained.

Cassandra remembered the supplies they used to film themselves fucking her.

"We did all right, but Eric wanted to come back here."

"To rape me?" Cassandra snapped.

"Well...," Michael stuttered, unable to deny their crime. "It's not that simple mom. We both love you. But for years Eric felt...scorned by you. You always had more time for others than you did for him. One day he just couldn't take it anymore. He snapped, but it was all from his love for you. He still loves you, despite what you may think. I think thats why he wants to hurt you, because he doesn't think you love him back."

She winced. Remembering the pain of her son's cock jamming itself up her ass, she grumbled,

"He has hurt me. A lot. You don't hurt the ones you love."

"I know that," Michael said. "Thats why I've never taken you there. I could never hurt you. I love you mom. I just want to be near you."

Cassandra sighed. "I love you both too. So very much. And while I cannot understand why you two would hurt me so, I might be able to forgive you. Someday. I just need time."

"Take all the time you need. I love you, Mom," Michael said.

He leaned close to her. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Cassandra smiled genuinely, returning the quick kiss. But then Michael placed his hand on her knee. His face moved closer to her. He began kissing her neck, when his mother slapped him away.

"No, please. No more of that. I can't," she muttered.

Michael looked at her. It seemed like all the warmth from his eyes just flooded away. Cassandra wanted to touch his face, when with blinding pushed her off the couch. She fell to the floor, narrowly missing the coffee table. Michael grabbed her by the hips and heaved her up onto the table, raising her ass up into the air.

"You frigid bitch," he hissed as he pulled her jogging pants down.

Cassandra's pussy was once again exposed. With great lust, Michael jammed his face against it, slobbering his togue over her lips and her clit. While it felt amazing to be fucked by her son's mouth, his enraged state scared her. His tongue wandered up, stroking her asshole. He then pulled his own pants off, revealing his hard cock, already glistening with pre-cum.

"Eric was right. You're just a fucking tease. I'll show you. I'll show you how much I want you."

Before Cassandra could do anything, her son pressed his cock against her anus. He thrust into his mother, causing her to scream out in pain. With a fast pace, he fucked her ass, sticking it so deep his balls slapped against her. She wailed and begged him to stop, but Michael just kept going, grunting "bitch" with every thrust. He pressed her face down onto the coffee table, grinding her cheek against the wood.

A door opened. Within moments, Cassandra's other son Eric entered the living room. He chuckled at the sight of his brother fucking their mother so boldly in the middle of the day.

"I thought we agreed to film everything," Eric laughed, but he shrugged and sat down to watch the scene unfold. "When you're done, we gotta start the other thing."

What other thing? Cassandra panicked. What else did her boys have in mind for her? She cried at the ideas that entered her mind. The unknown hurt almost as much as Michaels cock fucking her ass. Almost.

"Jesus, Mom. Your ass is so fucking tight," Michael grunted.

His cock began to stiffen more. Eric noticed his brother was getting close, and hurried off into the kitchen. He returned with a coffee mug, and waited beside them.

Michael began to quiver. He couldn't hold back any more. With a loud gasp, he came right into his mother's ass, spraying his cum deep inside her. He pulled his cock out, bringing a flood of his cum out with it. Eric grinned and placed the coffee mug under his mother's ass, letting it leak right into it. When he gathered all he could, he moved the cup to his mother's lips.

"Drink it," he laughed.

Cassandra sat up, taking the cup in her hands. She knew protesting would only lead to her getting hit again, so she obeyed. Pressing her lips onto the cup, she drank her son's cum. She nearly gagged, doing her best not to throw up.

"How do you like it? Michael's jizz, straight from his cock out of your ass for a little flavor. Good, isn't it?" Eric said.

Cassandra nodded, hoping it would be the end of it. It was not.

#

"Well, let's get you upstairs," Eric said, pulling his mother up from the ground.

Her knees wobbled. Walking was painful. Especially after her ass had been so abused for two days in a row. She followed her son, who pulled her by the arm to her room. A stream of cum came running out of her asshole, but her sons ignored it this time. Michael stayed downstairs. Why wasn't he going? Cassandra wondered. In her room, Eric opened up her closets and drawers.

"We already took your panties and bras, but I've decided it's best you don't go out anymore. Not even for work. So you won't need these anymore," Eric said.

He gestured her to start collecting every item of clothing she owned. What she couldn't carry by herself, he took downstairs. She followed him down, her arms filled with clothing. When she saw Michael working on making a fire in the fireplace, she began to connect the dots.

"Go ahead, slut," Eric laughed. "Throw it all in."

With tears in her eyes and a heavy heart, Cassandra obeyed her son. One by one she threw her clothes on the flames. Her jackets. Her scarves. Every pair of pants or light dresses she owned. When the last shirt was burnt away, she knew she was trapped. Sitting on he knees, she trembled. She was naked. Cold. And in the hands of two boys whom she loved so much. Boys more eager than ever to have her please them. Their own personal sex slave.

"Now then," Eric said to his brother. "How about she jerks us off for a while until we think of something new?"

"Sounds like a plan," Michael responded.

They gestured her to come closer. On her hands and feet, Cassandra crawled over towards her boys. It was terrifying, yet exhilarating at the same time. Her new life began. A life of depravity, that to her deepest shame she welcomed.

#

The next week was an absolute nightmare for Cassandra. The twins used her in every way possible. Sometimes they filmed themselves fucking their mother, tied down and humiliated. Sometimes they just used her on a whim, like if they felt like having their dicks sucked before lunch. Every night the two would flip a coin to see whose bed she'd share. The other could watch as one brother fucked their mother before bedtime. She was not to leave the bed unless they said so. When they tossed the coin, Cassandra often hoped it would be Michael she would sleep with. He would sometimes just lie with her, allowing her to get some sleep as he held her close. Eric, on the other hand, would not be satisfied unless he found a new depraved way to be pleased by his whore mother again. The one time he demanded she sing him to sleep as she stroked his cock was the strangest to her, yet it was somehow a little endearing.

Many nights, after the boys returned from wherever it was they went to , they would sit on the couch and watch TV. She would sit between them on the couch the whole and jerk them off. If one of them got off before the other, the remaining brother could choose in which way she'd get him off instead. The worst was when Eric made her take his balls into her mouth while he watched a movie.

Whenever one of them was close to coming, chances were high they'd stick their cocks in their mother's face and spray their load of cum on her. As before, she was not to wash it off unless explicitly told to do so. The longest time between these moments was three days. Three days of her son's jizz sticking to her face and hair. One time they ordered a pizza, and commanded her to open the door, stained with cum all over her face, hair, tits and leaking out of her pussy.

Neither Michael or Eric were ever low on ideas on how to use their slut mother next. Be it her toes, her armpits or her thighs, they would coat it with their cum. The worst was that day when they forced her to suck them both off simultaneously, when Eric got the idea of pressing the tip of his cock against her nostril and spraying his cum right into her nose. He laughed when she fell to the floor, gasping for air. Since Michael hadn't come yet, they forced her to lick his ass, rimming him with her tongue. The taste was foul, and the cum in her nose was stinging her sinus. But the very worst was yet to come. It was only a matter of time.

#

One of these terrible moments passed by without Cassandra ever learning of it. On the night they burned her clothes, Eric also took away her cell phone and laptop. He was afraid she would contact the outside world at some point. There was only so much time until even she could't come up with reasons to protect them. It was a surprise to Eric when her cell phone got a message from some guy named Daniel. He was a co-worker of Cassandra. One she attempted to date before the boys returned.

"Hey Cass. What happened at work? Why haven't you come in? Are you okay?" Daniel's text read.

This was bad. He might come around snooping. Eric knew he had to scare him off permanently. Let him know Cassandra wasn't interested. And he knew just how to do it.

He entered their bedroom, finding his brother Michael lying next to their mother, stroking her red hair as she slept. She seemed so very peaceful. Without saying a word, he nudged Michael to get up and stand before her, their cocks aimed right at Cassandra's face. They stroked themselves furiously, quickly climaxing and spraying their load all over her face. She winced for a second, but never woke up. Eric then took out her phone and began taking pictures of his mom's stained face. He even stroked her lips, cheeks and eyebrows with the tip of his cock, marking her as his.

"This will keep him away," Eric whispered.

He selected the ten best photos, then sent them to Daniel. He added a short message, reading; "Sorry, I've been too busy enjoying this cock. And I will be in the near future as well. Kiss, Cassandra the cum-slut".

Daniel never tried to contact Cassandra again, and she was never the wiser. Eric kept the phone, in case someone tried to contact her through it again. Which they soon would.

#

It was thursday night. Cassandra had gone to the bathroom to use the toilet. When she came out, Eric grabbed her in the hallway and forced her down on the floor. Within moment he stuck his hardened cock in her mouth and began fucking it. She didn't gag as much as she used to. It was becoming a dark routine by now. Michael joined them in the hallway, holding a camera. He filmed his brother violating their mother for the umpteenth time. It was then that he noticed the light blinking on the phone's answering machine. He pressed the replay button.

"Cassandra, this is Peter Nichols," a familiar voice came from the machine.

It was Cassandra's boss from the ad agency where she worked. The last time she saw him, he sent her home because she refused to comment on why she'd shown up to work with a face full of cum. Her son's cum. That was more than a week ago. She never returned to her job.

"I was calling to see how you are. I'm sorry to have to do this over the phone, but you have given me no alternatives. I'm afraid we're going to let you go. I was hoping you would've come in on monday to explain fridays...events, but now you just don't show up. Please call us, because we still worry about you."

With a final beep, the message was over. Eric's cock twitched, and with perfect timing he sprayed his cum right into his mother's mouth. He gasped, holding her head onto his cock until she swallowed his load. He pulled out, letting some of his cum drip down on her. Cassandra did nothing. She sat there, hunched over, when she began to tremble. Michael moved toward her. From time to time he would show his mother some sympathy. Remnants of a relationship they once had. He knelt down and tried to comfort her.

"Mom? Are you-?"

"I'm done," she yelped, smacking his hands away. "All of it. I'm done. I can't take this anymore. I want out. I want my life again. I just want to be left alone."

She broke down in tears, sobbing there on the hallway floor. Michael and Eric looked at each other. The gave each other a nod. Micheal headed into their bedroom, while Eric lowered himself down to his mother. He gently stroked his fingers through her hair.

"Okay," he said.

Cassandra stopped sobbing. "What?" she asked.

"You can go, if you want to. Just get out of the house and past the yard, and you're free to go."

"Really?" asked Cassandra. "No tricks?"

"I'll even give you a head start of course. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair," Eric said, smiling as he stroked his mother's face.

"Head start?" she asked, stuttering slightly.

"Oh yeah. Because once I catch you, you'll be ours forever. No more complaining. No nothing. Just fucking. Got that?" he said, snapping his fingers near her face.

She said nothing, trembling at the idea of being free. But she would have to out run him. Her much younger son, who was in the prime of his life. Past the yard, which was quite big. She had no choice. This was her one chance. She nodded to his proposal.

Michael came out of the room, holding his camera and two ski-masks in his hand. He handed one to his brother, who put it on.

"You got till the count of ten," Eric said. "You ready?"

Cassandra nodded. Eric clapped his hands.

"Go!" he shouted.

As fast as she could, Cassandra bolted down the stairs. She ran to the back of the house, where the sliding glass doors were. She struggled to open them for a bit, but managed to snap the lock off. A cold breeze blew over her body. She ignored the chill and bolted out into the yard. The grass tickled her feet as she ran to the fence. She was nearly there. She could feel it. In one sprint, this naked woman would be free from her captors. Her sons. Her rapists. She was so close. Just a few more feet.

She fell to the ground. A powerful force tackled her right there on the grass. She tumbled over, face first on the dirt of her yard. She tried to get up, but Eric's strong hands kept her down. He laughed, smacking her bare ass. She felt his own naked skin grind against hers. He was completely nude except for the ski-mask. With a rough motion, he lifted her to her knees and bent her over, so she stood on all fours. He spread her legs, rubbed his hard cock against her wet pussy and whispered in her ear,

"I win."

He rammed himself deep into her cunt. She cried silently. She was so close. And now her boy was taking her like an animal. Outside for all to see, with only the cover of night to hide her shame. Eric fucked her like a beast. Grunting and moaning with every thrust. He pulled her red hair, riding her like a wild slut. The worst part? She enjoyed it. Not silently, like before. No more lying about her pleasure. She yelped out, groaning along with each thrust. She loved being fucked. She loved being forced down. And hated it all at the same time. She wanted to be free, and yet be their whore forever. It was tearing her apart.

Michael joined them, wearing a mask of his own and filming the entire scene. Cassandra pleaded for someone to help her. She had been so close. And now Eric was fucking her, inches away from her freedom, the grass brushing against her nipples and face as he pressed her down. If only someone saw her now.

A light appeared in the darkness. One of the neighbors stood before the window, looking down at Cassandra being fucked in her own back yard by a man in a mask. Could this be it? Her chance to get help? Surely the man in the window wouldn't ignore this. He couldn't. It was now or never. Consequences be dammed, even if she enjoyed it.

She took a deep breath and yelled, "He's raping me! For God's sakes, he's raping me!"

To her shock, Michael went in closer with the camera. Changing his voice, he said,

"Beautiful, darling. Now once more for close up. That's it. Keep that face."

"What's going on there?" the neighbor asked, having opened the window.

"Sorry to disturb you sir," Michael said. "Just a late night shoot. We have our permits, but we're wrapping up soon. Sorry if we woke you."

Without further questions, the man shrugged, shut the window and turned the light off. Cassandra could scream at his idiocy. She was alone. Helpless and alone, as her son fucked her right out in the open and no one gave a damn.

"Aw, you whore," Eric grunted, thrusting himself into his mother's pussy. "Say that again. Say it again, you slut."

Cassandra's head was pulled back as he held onto her hair. In a sad voice, she whimpered,

"You're raping me."

"You Goddamn right I am," Eric grunted.

With that, he came inside her, shooting thick shots of cum into her pussy. He fell onto her back, panting heavily. Michael was taking close-ups of his brother's cock, still tight within his mother's pussy, while cum leaked out around it. They gasped for air. Never had either of them felt such an intense orgasm. She was afraid her cunt would never stop trembling. As he pulled himself out of her, Cassandra tried to crawl away. Where, she didn't know. It wouldn't matter anyway, because as soon as she did, Eric lifted her up by her arm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Destruction Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds