• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Vacation Ch. 01

Family Vacation Ch. 01

Wren threw in the last of her clothes in the suitcase and sighed as she looked at the overstuffed case. There was no way it was going to close. She cursed her need for wardrobe options - she was a girl, dammit, she had to have options! The whole family was going on their annual vacation, except instead of flying as they usually do, their parents decided to stretch the trip another week by driving there and back. They live in Miami, Florida but vacation on Martha's Vineyard. The trip would take 24 hours and their parents want to break it up into 3 8 hour days. Just thinking about all the riding made Wren exhausted.

One good thing about driving was that there was no limit to the amount she could pack, hence this being her third over-packed suitcase. Wren climbed on top of the suitcase, hoping her weight would hold the lid down enough so she could zip it closed. Thankfully, with a bit of a struggle, she was able to get it zipped.

"JETT! Come get my suitcase, pleeeeeeease," she yelled for her brother, her voice pleading.

As she waited for her brother, Wren piddled around her room, gathering her car bag and packing it with various electronics, chargers, a change of clothes and a few of her most favored sex toys and batteries. She was so absorbed in her packing that she didn't hear Jett come in until she heard him exclaim, "Jesus, Wren. Put on some fucking clothes!"

It was then that Wren realized she was naked. She was so comfortable being naked that she hadn't even realized she was. "Sorry, dude."

Wren walked over to her closet and pulled out a pale pink cotton dress that was short, sleeveless and had a cowl neck. She slipped it over her head, sighing as the cotton floated down across her sensitive nipples and ended just a few inches below her ass. She admired herself in the mirror, appreciating her long thick red hair, wide green eyes and full lips. Her dress hugged her curves, which she had in spades - she was definitely not super skinny, her stomach was soft but flat and she had a very distinctive hourglass shape. Her D-cup boobs were surprisingly perky and her ass was a dream. "That better, brother dear?"

Jett rolled his eyes. He had seen Wren naked on more than one occasion and tried to look pissed off or unbothered by it, but really, his cock was rock hard in his loose basketball shorts. He let his eyes rake over his younger sister's body before smirking and taking her suitcase downstairs. He didn't know what she had in the damn thing but it was heavy! He handed the suitcase off to Ryan, his father, who was loading the SUV for the trip.

Ryan's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he felt the weight of the suitcase. "What the hell does she have in here, rocks?!" His biceps bulged under his tight t-shirt as he threw the suitcase in the vehicle.

Jett chuckled, "Yeah and she says she has another coming - one full of shoes."

"Good God. It's going to be a tight fit. Your mother still has 2 more suitcases and a gazillion pillows to put in the car too." Ryan shook his head. "So glad we only need the one bag. We are the only sane ones in this family." He held out his fist for Jett to bump.

"Are you sure about that, boys?" his mother muttered as she floated toward them, pulling another suitcase. Mae, his mother, was a sight to behold. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, with strands falling down to frame her gorgeous face. Wren got her eyes from their mother, both of their eyes a clear, piercing green. Wren also got her shape from their mother, who at the tender age of 40, could pass as their sister. She had a bit more of a fit frame, not quite as curvy as Wren. Her breasts were a smidgen smaller but her ass was a thing of beauty.

Jett grinned and fist bumped his father before going to get the suitcase away from Mae. "Absolutely sure. How many does this make?"

Mae had the decency to blush at least, her cheeks staining red. She looked beautiful as always in a maxi dress that showed off her cleavage and complete lack of undergarments. "Only 3. I cut down from the 5 that I was planning on!"

Chuckling, Jett handed off the suitcase to his father as his sister called down to him again. "I'll go get that one. Anything else you need me to grab while I'm upstairs, mom?"

"Nope, I have my car bag and pillows ready to go. I just need to fix me and your dad a water bottle and then I'm ready." Mae grabbed Jett's arm and pulled him down so she could kiss his cheek. "Thanks for being a good big brother with helping your sister."

Jett breathed in her unique perfume and kissed her cheek in return before returning to Wren's room to get the last of her luggage.

In her room, Wren had started second guessing herself about which of her sex toys she wanted to bring along, so she had laid them all out on her bed. It surprised her actually, how many she had. As she stood there pondering, her hand absently reached into the loose neck of her dress and played with her sensitive pink nipple. She wanted to take the whole arsenal with her, but even she knew that would be a little excessive.

"Whatcha doin', sis?" Jett said, slapping her ass as she studied her toys. "Holy shit! I didn't know you had all this stuff!"

Wren glared at him. "And why would you? It's not something I advertise!"

Jett rolled his eyes. "Trying to decide what to bring with you?" He reached around her, his arm knocking into one of her breasts. "You should definitely bring this one." He picked up a glass dildo that was large in girth.

Grinning, Wren yanked it out of his hands. "That's my favorite one. Of course it's coming with me." She picked up another one and added that to the pile too.

"How about this one?" Jett picked up a thick one that had beads in the head and looked like it rotated. He had to admit, he was getting a little turned on imaging his sister using all these toys.

Wren studied it. "Mm, okay, I guess. I do like that one." She also put in a butterfly vibrator that she can wear out in public. "I think that'll be enough." She picked up her lube, three dildos and one vibe and put them in her car bag. She already had plenty of batteries packed.

Jett grabbed her mountain of pillows while she slipped on a pair of flip flops and grabbed her car bag. They made it downstairs and to the car without incident. Mae was already getting herself situated in the car, piling her mound of pillows around her in the passenger seat.

They had a Cadillac Escalade and decided the third row seat would be the most comfortable for the two of them, so the very back and the middle was packed to the max with all their gear. Jett allowed Wren to go in first and looked unabashedly at her naked ass as she crawled her way into the truck. Jett jammed a hand down his shorts and got in a couple of strokes before readjusting to hide his erection as much as possible. Once he was more comfortable, he crawled in after Wren and got situated beside her.

"Aaaand, we're off!" Ryan said, backing out of the three car garage and driving down their long driveway. "Here's to two weeks of family time!"

Jett and Wren shared a look, rolling their eyes at their dad. He was way too excited about this trip. Wren had just graduated high school and Jett was going into his junior year of college so these family vacations may not be happening every summer anymore.

Wren pulled out her iPad and started reading. She was reading incest erotica on her favorite website, literotica.com. There were some very talented writers on there and they never failed to make her horny. Not that she needed help to get turned on - she stayed in a constant state of arousal. Her pussy was always wet and always ready for a tongue, fingers, dildo or cock.

After about an hour, Wren was almost out of her mind with horniness. She piled pillows all around her and in her lap and looked at Jett. He, like her, had sunglasses on but she thought he was asleep, judging by how his head flopped around.

Good. Maybe she could masturbate real quick before he woke up. She found her favorite story on literotica, about siblings who hooked up. Wren spread her legs, grateful that she wasn't wearing any panties. She pulled a breast out of the loose cowl neck of her dress and pulled on her nipple. One hand strayed to her pussy, which was hidden by pillows. She was too far gone in her horniness to care if her dad could see her bare breast in the rear view mirror or if her jostling arm would wake up Jett. Honestly, she had always had fantasies about Jett and Ryan and even, to a certain degree, Mae. So, in her eyes, all bets were off for this trip. She wasn't going to censor herself anymore.

Wren rubbed her pussy slowly for a good twenty minutes before the story heated up and she spread her legs wider and thrust two fingers into her pussy. She loved the wet heat of her pussy, the slick softness of her inner walls and the bundle of nerves that seemed to control her.

Just then, Mae called back to her. "How are you faring back there, sweetheart?" Mae twisted around in her seat and it caused one of her breasts to pop out of the small bodice of her maxi dress. They both pretended not to notice the others naked breast. Wren didn't stop moving her fingers in her pussy; in fact, knowing that her mother was seeing her naked breast and baring a breast made her even hotter, causing her to pound her fingers in her pussy even harder.

"Doing just fine, mom," Wren called back, her voice breathy as she pleasured herself.

"Is your brother asleep?" Mae's hand ventured to her exposed breast and started lightly playing with it, squeezing it, pulling her nipple.

Wren was having a hard time focusing, especially now that her mom was playing with her breast. She glanced over at Jett, then back at her mom. "Yeah, I think so."

"M'kay. You kids have fun back there." With a wink, she turned back around in her seat. Wren could see that she pulled off the straps of her maxi dress, effectively bearing her breasts to anyone driving by.

Not knowing what had gotten into their mother, Wren wanted to wake up Jett so he could see for himself. Wren tried to reach him to punch him but she was too reclined and he was too out of reach. Unwilling to stop masturbating, Wren quietly called his name until he woke up.

The first thing that Jett noticed when he woke up was that he was hard as a rock and was aching to get off. The second thing he noticed, was his sister, who by now, had both breasts bared and wasn't being shy about touching herself. "Jesus, Wren. What's gotten into you?"

Wren was breathing heavily by this point, so close to her orgasm. She moved several of the pillows so he could have an unobstructed view. "I am horny as fuck. Look at mom." Wren wasn't sure if Jett would have a good vantage point and when his eyes didn't bug out of his head, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Here, lean over this way," Wren said, her fingers still moving in her pussy.

Jett looked doubtful but wanted to see what was going on. He moved more of her pillows out of the way and leaned over, which gave him a perfect view of Wren's red and glistening pussy. He watched her fingers pound into her pussy over and over until she nodded her head towards their mother. He reluctantly tore his eyes away from Wren's mesmerizing pussy to look in the front seat.

Even though he only had a profile look, Jett could tell that their mother was topless. "What the hell?" He turned back to Wren with a questioning look.

She shrugged. "No idea. When she turned around to check on us, one of her boobs was exposed and she played with it and her nipple while we talked. Then when she turned back around, she slid her straps off and pulled the top down, freeing both boobs." Even retelling the story was hot and Wren moved her fingers faster in her pussy.

Jett couldn't take it anymore. He reached down and added a finger in her pussy, gliding it in along with hers. "Fuck, Wren. I couldn't not touch this."

Wren smiled, pulling him closer with her free hand. "I'm glad. I want this. You. In me. ASAP. Please."

Jett momentarily forgot about their parents and leaned over and kissed her, his lips demanding and her tongue hot and slick in his mouth. He reached down and grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it completely off, leaving her deliciously naked. Wren spread her legs further as she relished in the feel of his finger sliding in and out of her in tandem with her own fingers. "Fuck, Jett."

Wren pulled at his shirt, impatient to get him naked. "C'mon. Clothes off," she panted. Jett obliged, taking off his shirt and shorts. He couldn't believe how fast all this was happening but he was damn glad it was.

When they packed the car, they left room from the seatback and up so Ryan wouldn't have any trouble seeing. Because of this, the flat suitcases piled onto the seat caused a flat, table-like surface. Jett immediately knew this was how he was going to fuck his sister.

"Stand up and lean over the seat, as far over as you can," Jett instructed Wren. He watched with fascination as she removed her fingers from her pussy with a frown, before doing exactly as he said and leaning over the seat in front of him. She leaned deeply, which put her head so she could see their parents much better.

Jett crouched on the backseat and with his large thick cock, pushed inside of her without preamble. Wren cried out, which caused both parents to look back to see what was going on.

"Oh my God," Mae and Ryan breathed at the same time. Never did they think they'd be watching their children fuck. Oh they had thought about it, longed for it, even, but wasn't sure it would ever be a reality.

Mae couldn't help herself, she had to be a part of what was going on. She undid her seat belt and turned around and crawled towards Wren. As she crawled, her dress came off, which was no problem for her at all. She liked being naked, yet another trait that her dear daughter inherited from her.

Mae was on all fours, her hips wedged between the two front seats and her elbows and torso stretched over the piled up suitcases. Wren's eyes were closed as Jett withdrew his monster of a cock and pounded into her again. Mae caressed her face, causing her eyes to open. "How does he feel?"

Wren could only moan loudly. Mae chuckled, "That good, huh? If his cock is anything like your father's, I know how full you must be feeling, how stretched to the max but never happier, am I right?"

Wren nodded, her tongue darting out to wet her lips as Jett thrust into her again. Mae looked beyond Wren, to Jett and his cock. It was shiny and wet with her daughter's juices and huge when he withdrew it. Jett saw her looking and paused to let her see it in its entirety before slamming back into Wren.

Screaming again, Wren reached out a shaky hand to her mother. "I need you," she choked out.

Mae needed no further nudging. She pulled her daughter's face to her and kissed her with a passion that has been building for years. One hand ventured down to Wren's chest, where Mae fondled one of her daughter's D-cup breasts, her fingers rolling and tugging on Wren's nipple.

Not to be left out, Ryan reached back and inserted two fingers in Mae's pussy. He thrust those in and out while she made out with their daughter, who was getting fucked by their son. His cock was genuinely going to explode if he thought about it all too much.

"So I guess all bets are off for this trip, huh?" Ryan chuckled. He was happy - it was just what he and Mae had been hoping for.

Wren was groaning and moaning as she was kissed and fondled by her mom and fucked relentlessly by her brother. It was all so hot and such a dream come true. She couldn't believe this was happening and never wanted it to end. "Don't stop," she muttered, her tongue tangling with her mom's.

"Oh don't worry about that, baby," Ryan said. "I haven't taken my turn. We're going to be doing this the entire trip, if you want." He reached down and pulled his shirt off and undid his shorts, pushing them open so he could pull out his cock. He was already driving one handed, his other hand fucking in and out of his wife's pussy. That meant he couldn't really play with his cock - he just wanted it out and exposed.

"I do want," Wren whimpered. She bowed her head as Jett's thrusts became harder and faster. "Oh God, Jett. You're amazing," she moaned. Mae continued her fondling of Wren's massive breasts as Wren's hips moved in time with Jett's cock thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Jett suddenly tightened his hold of Wren's hips and thrust in her deeply, coming hard and deep in his sister. Wren had no warning, no chance to tell him that she wasn't on birth control, that he couldn't come inside of her. Feeling Jett's warm seed spew into her pussy pushed Wren over the edge. She screamed her release into her mother's mouth as they kissed. This triggered Mae's orgasm - Ryan's fingers in her pussy and her children fucking in front of her proved to be too much for her to handle.

Everyone but Ryan came down from their orgasms and the car was filled with sounds of deep breathing and the smells of sex. Jett had collapsed on Wren's back and was slowly pushing himself off of her. He sat back in the seat and pulled Wren into his lap, his fingers running along her body, her breasts, her pussy. Mae blew them both a kiss and turned back around to her husband. She wasn't surprised to see his hand flying up and down on his cock as he drove. She knocked it off and lowered her head in his lap, sucking his cock deep into her mouth. That was all it took for Ryan and he came with a roar in Mae's mouth.

Ryan miraculously stayed on the road and didn't cause an accident during his orgasm. He felt proud of himself for that one. "Well, family... this is going to be an interesting vacation," he chuckled, slightly out of breath.

Mae looked back to her children who were kissing deeply, Jett's fingers back on Wren's pussy. She shook her head and settled back into her seat, her hand drifting to her own pussy. "I think they inherited our sex drive, dear."

Ryan glanced in the rear view mirror and chuckled. "It looks that way, my love." They were both nearly insatiable when it came to sex. They had learned the fine art of getting each other off around other people or in public without anyone the wiser. Perhaps that was something they could pass along to their children on this trip. God, he couldn't wait for this trip. If this first 3 hours was any indication on how the rest of the trip would go, he was in for the trip of a lifetime and he couldn't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Vacation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds