• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Ass Pt. 02

Sweet Ass Pt. 02

1234

A few readers complained after I posted the first part of this story that I didn't warn them that it was a cuckold story. Apparently some of the delicate flowers who read it hoping it was a BTB story were offended at the turn it took!

Randy and Amy explore their new interest further in this part.

CONTAINS CUCKOLD MATERIAL!

You have been warned.

*****

Chapter 4

Over the next few days, Amy and I continued to talk about what had happened after our yoga class the previous week. I would not have characterized our relationship as lacking in communication before that point, but I realized we were now talking honestly at a much deeper level about our feelings than ever before.

Among the interesting things that I found out was that Amy was very hesitant about going through with what she had planned during the course of that day. She said she almost bailed out when she was putting on the dress without a bra, and again when she approached the guys to suggest that they go somewhere to dance. She also confirmed that it was her idea, and that she rushed them to give her a commitment when she saw me walking towards them, so that they wouldn't back out if I made a stink about it.

Another detail about the night that she shared with me was that after Eric forced his finger into her pussy, and she came, she collapsed against him for a minute or so from the intensity of her orgasm. When she got her strength back she pushed him away, and he let her go. At that point, she slapped him hard across the face and walked off the dance floor without him.

He went after her and was very apologetic, realizing that he had crossed a line. Kevin was still there, Amy told me, and offered her a ride home, but she said her head had cleared and she told both of them that she could drive herself.

I was proud of her for standing up to Eric, and for leaving to come home to me. I also told her I didn't blame her for what happened. Eric should not have taken the liberties with her that he did, even if he did see her let Kevin kiss her on the dance floor prior to that.

We talked a lot about why the situation made us both so horny, for lack of a better word. I tried to explain that my feelings about it were complex. Part of me was angry with Eric and scared by the idea of her with him, and another part was aroused. She asked me point blank if fantasized about her fucking Eric or other guys, and I had to admit that I had since that night. I hurried to assure her that I would never ask her to actually do it.

For her part, Amy admitted that, while she had been scared and upset with Eric over what happened, she had the most intense orgasms of her life that night, starting with the one on the dance floor with Eric, and ending with the ones I gave her on the living room floor when she came home. When I pressed her, she admitted that she had been thinking about Eric while I was making love to her, and imagining that it was him.

That discussion led to another round of intense sex for us. We finished with Amy on top of me, grinding her pussy against the base of my cock. She had become more vocal when we made love and she was telling me how good my cock felt.

"Pretend you're talking to Eric," I asked.

"Oh baby, your cock feels amazing in my pussy," she said.

"Use his name," I implored, a bit worried about how she would react.

She looked at me for a second, then grinned and closed her eyes. "Oh Eric, your cock feels so good. I can't believe I am fucking you, here in my own bed. What if my husband finds out about us? I don't want to lose him, but I can't get enough of your big cock."

I was flabbergasted! I know I asked her for it, but I didn't think she would slip into role playing so easily. The four sentences she uttered had my cock so hard that it hurt, and I was close to orgasm.

"I don't care what your husband thinks. Your pussy belongs to me now." I replied in character. "I think it might be good if he caught us. Then he could see how much of a slut you are for me."

"If he ever finds out about us, we are through!" she said with her eyes clenched shut. She was sliding up and down the full length of my cock and slamming her pussy against me.

"I think he already knows, and he wants you to fuck me!" I hissed. "I think he gets off on it!"

Amy cried out and came, squeezing me tightly with her velvety sex. I rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs, thrusting hard and fast into her as she clung to me with her arms around my neck and her face buried in my shoulder. She cried out again with another convulsion of lust and I emitted a drawn out growl as I came inside her.

As our excitement subsided, we looked at each other sheepishly. "You really get off on the idea of me fucking another guy, don't you?" she asked.

"I do and I don't understand why." I admitted. "Maybe it is because I love when you get excited and lose control, and you do that when we talk about this. I am very proud to be your husband, so it validates my feelings when other guys are attracted to you."

Amy said, "I think it turns me on because I have always wanted a way to excite you as much as you excite me. I lose it when you go down on me, and I wanted some way to make you lose control, too. Oral doesn't do it for you, and you never seemed interested in anal, so I didn't know how else to push your buttons."

"I even considered asking another woman to join us to see if that would do the trick," she said, blushing.

I stared at her with my mouth hanging open. "Who were you thinking of?" I asked.

"I dunno," she said evasively, doodling on my chest with the tip of her finger, "Maybe Carol."

I knew before she said it that Carol was the woman she was thinking of. I had to admit that Carol was very attractive. She was in her early thirties, a few years older than us, but still very sexy. I was consumed with love for Amy from her admission that she actually entertained the idea of including Carol in our sex life just to make me happy.

It made me realize that I needed to give her an opportunity to be with other guys if she was interested in it. I was being selfish denying her the chance if she had that desire, and the only reason for saying no was my own jealousy and possessiveness.

I know a lot of people cannot understand that logic. To them, the ultimate display of commitment is for two people to promise never to have sex with anyone else. While I understand that line of thinking in the sense of being willing to deny yourself any sexual pleasure outside of your marriage to show your love and commitment, it seems to imply that each person must give up their own opportunity for pleasure to make the other happy. Isn't it better if you can give up your own insecurity and possessiveness to make your partner happy? And if you get some enjoyment out of it too, then everybody comes out ahead.

I told Amy my thoughts and she said she felt the same way. Her admission emboldened me and I asked, "Would you have sex with another guy if I said it was okay with me?"

Amy answered slowly, "I never thought I would want that, but after last week I am not so sure. I just know that you are more important to me than anyone else, and I never want to jeopardize our relationship."

I hugged her and told her I loved her. I suggested that we didn't need to make any decisions until we had a chance to think it through, and that maybe we should just take a few days to let things settle down and see how we felt afterward.

Amy agreed and cuddled with me as we drifted off to sleep. That night I had a dream that Amy and I were in our yoga class and Eric was there too, on a mat next to Amy. As we posed, I kept glancing over at them.

At first they were just talking to each other, little whispered comments to keep from distracting the class. Then I looked over again after a downward facing dog, and Amy's top was missing. She looked at me and grinned, then turned back to Eric to whisper something.

Her breasts looked wonderful, and her nipples were erect. A red rash of excitement spread across her chest. I noticed that Eric was staring at her chest too. He looked at me with a smirk and winked. I closed my eyes and went from the plank position to downward dog again.

We held the pose for a five count, then we pushed through into cobra and I could look to my right again. Amy was now naked and in a plank position. Eric was lying underneath her, clothed, but his erection was creating an obscene bulge in his pants.

Amy looked at me, panting and clearly excited. "Can I fuck him?" she asked.

In the dream, I was gasping, and couldn't speak. I was trying to say yes, but the words wouldn't come out. I realized that I had come in my own pants, and I looked down to see a spreading wet spot. Amy noticed it and took it as consent, because she whispered, "Thanks, hon." And began to lower herself onto Eric.

I woke up and the light was just beginning to come through the window shades. Amy was sleeping with her face towards me, and she looked like an angel. I had an erection and was very turned on, but I knew it was too early to initiate sex, and we had to get up shortly to get ready for work. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep until the alarm went off 30 minutes later.

Chapter 5

Before we went to Tuesday's yoga class, Amy made me promise not to beat the crap out of Eric.

"What makes you think I am mad at him?" I asked, innocently.

Amy gave me a crooked smile, "I know how guy's minds work. You may have gotten off on the things he and I did last Thursday, but you could still lose it when you see him."

I promised not to initiate anything, but I told her that if he disrespected her, I was going to take it up with him. I also agreed not to do anything that would get me put in jail or embarrass her.

When we got to class, Amy and Carol greeted each other with a hug, then Carol turned to me and gave me a hug too! I smiled and asked, "To what do I owe that honor?"

She smiled at me and said, "Amy tells me that you guys kissed and made up. Good for you."

She patted my chest and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then she turned and began rolling out her mat.

I turned to Amy and asked, through clenched teeth and a big fake grin, "How much did you tell her?'

Amy said, "Just that we made up and started having sex again."

I nodded, relieved, and took a swig from my water bottle.

"And that you got off on the fantasy of me with other guys."

I choked and water came out my nose. Amy and Carol both laughed, and Carol handed me her towel. The class began before I could find out any more, but I don't think it was my imagination that I caught Carol checking me out from the corner of her eye a few times during the class.

I noticed that Eric and Kevin both stayed at the front of the class, away from Amy. I caught Eric glancing at her once, and as I watched him his gazed shifted to me and then very quickly to the floor. I may have looked less than happy when he met my eye, and when I glanced to Amy, she was eyeing me warily.

At the end of the class, Carol asked if we were planning to go out after the Thursday class. Amy looked at me to provide an answer, and I said it sounded like fun. I ad libbed that we were thinking of going to Ophelia's since they had a band on Thursdays and Amy liked to dance.

Amy smiled at me and hugged my arm. Carol asked if she could go with us too, since she also enjoyed dancing. I said sure, we were just going to hang out, it wasn't like a date or anything.

Eric and Kevin walked by, and Kevin said hi to all of us. Eric didn't look over or slow down, which was probably for the best, and went through the door.

I was polite and replied, "Hi Kevin."

He stopped and dithered for a minute, commenting on the weather before finally blurting out, "Listen Amy, I am sorry if things got out of hand last week. I didn't mean to upset or offend you."

He seemed genuinely contrite, and my opinion of him improved a hundred percent.

Amy smiled and said, "Nonsense, Kevin. You didn't do anything to be ashamed of," with the emphasis on the word 'you', letting him off the hook but also making the unspoken statement that the pardon didn't extend to Eric.

Kevin put his hand out and shook Amy's, then he reached to me. I only hesitated a second, then I shook his hand and told him to have a good night. He nodded and left us.

I was hungry, and knew that Amy and I wouldn't want to cook when we got home, so I turned to her and asked, "Want to stop for a burger on the way home?"

She said sure, and invited Carol to join us. Carol accepted, and we all met at a brew pub near our house. We ate at the bar, with Amy in the middle of the three stools.

Once we put in our orders and each had a beer in front of us, the small talk turned to the people in the class, and Carol couldn't contain her curiosity, "So what happened that Kevin had to apologize about?"

I was curious because I knew Amy had told her something about our new fantasy life. She hadn't shared the reason behind it, apparently. Amy gave a pretty detailed description of what happened with Eric and Kevin the previous week, except for omitting Eric fingering her to orgasm on the dance floor.

I was relieved, because I thought sharing that detail with Carol would make me look like a wimp for not taking Eric to task about it. I also didn't want Carol to have a negative image of Amy because of it, though she had not been a totally willing participant.

Between our thirst after the class, and the story that Amy told, we were well into our second round of beers by the time she finished. Carol had her mouth open at the end, and said, "Oh my God, I have to get myself a dress like that."

The girls went into a fit of giggles, and I sat grinning at them.

Carol looked at me and said, "You are a real gentleman, Randy. I am impressed."

I explained that Amy made me promise to behave myself, and not start a fight over what happened.

"Amy said that as you guys were talking about her dancing with other guys, you got into a fantasy of Amy being with another guy, and it turned both of you on."

I paused and looked at Amy. She was going to let me answer the question.

"I know it probably sounds crazy, but yeah, we found out we both share that fantasy."

"I don't think it's crazy," Carol said, "it's not cheating if both parties in the relationship give each other permission ahead of time."

Again Carol surprised me, and I wondered if my estimation of other people's attitudes towards sex was overly provincial.

She added, "If my husband had approached me about opening our relationship to others instead of going behind my back, I might have agreed to it and saved us both a lot of grief."

This comment caused Amy to follow up with, "Do you think you could have dealt with him being with another woman?"

Carol considered the question and said, "It would have to be someone I really trusted, and who was not a threat to our relationship. I think I could have done it if it was someone like that, yes."

Amy nodded, "I agree. I told Randy if it ever happened for us, it would have to be someone I knew and trusted, like you."

This time it was Carol's turn to choke on her beer, and I handed her my napkin as Amy and I laughed at her look of surprise.

"You guys really thought of me when you were discussing this?" she asked.

Amy glanced at me and said, "We are still in the fantasy stage. Neither one of us is ready to try this out for real yet."

I added, "But trust me when I tell you that you were the first woman that we both came up with when Amy told me how she felt about it. You are the hottest woman I know except for Amy."

Carol reached over and squeezed my hand, "Thanks for saying that, Randy."

We finished our food and I picked up the tab as the girls took a trip to the restroom together. As we walked outside to the parking lot, Amy stopped us.

"Randy, I want you to kiss Carol so I can see how I feel about it," she said.

I looked to Carol, who didn't seem surprised by the request, and realized they probably talked it over in the restroom. I shrugged and gave Carol a hug and a kiss on the lips, then released her.

We both looked at Amy, who was frowning. "I didn't mean a friend kiss. I want you to swap spit with her."

I chuckled nervously and glanced to Carol to gauge her feelings. She smiled and said, "let me help you by setting the mood. Do you remember the kiss you gave Alex in the parking lot a few weeks ago?"

I nodded, and she continued, "Well you know it made me mad, but what I didn't tell you was that part of the anger was because I fantasize about you kissing me that way. When I caught you doing it to Alex, and I realized that my pussy was getting wet from it, it really pissed me off. Now kiss me!"

She grabbed me and initiated another kiss. I hesitated for a second, then thought about her admission that I made her pussy damp, and relaxed. I felt her tongue flick my lips and I let mine part. I closed my eyes and became aware of how warm and tight her compact body felt against me.

Our tongues began to wrestle, and I squeezed her against me tighter. She put her hands behind my head and really let herself get into it. I heard Amy clear her throat and say, "Okay, you either need to stop now or get a room."

We parted and Carol was looking at me through lidded eyes, and her face with those wonderful, moist lips was still tilted up to me.

Amy was grinning, "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

We all laughed, breaking the tension. Carol and I exchanged a look that said we both enjoyed it more than we expected. I turned to Amy and asked, "What do you think now that you have first-hand data?'

"I am still processing it," she said, "but it wasn't as bad as I expected. You guys are actually pretty hot together. I may need a fire hose to separate you, if you ever get together, but I think I would live through it."

We said goodnight to Carol, and headed home. When we got into bed that night, I turned to Amy and asked again, "Are you sure you are okay?"

She nodded and said, "Just promise me that you won't do anything with Carol without discussing it with me first."

"I don't plan to do anything with her, period. If anything happens between her and I, you will have to initiate it and I honestly don't have any expectations, so if nothing happens you will not be disappointing me."

Amy gave me a hug and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied. I was still a bit jazzed from the kiss Carol gave me, but it was late, we had work the next day, and Amy didn't seem interested, so I cuddled behind her and we fell asleep.

That night I dreamed about kissing Carol at the bar. In my dream, Amy didn't tell us to stop. Instead, she told me to put my hand inside Carol's blouse as the kiss progressed. I did, and found out Carol was not wearing a bra.

Amy told me to play with her nipple, and put my other hand down the back of her yoga pants. I closed my eyes and did as she instructed. I felt the strap of a thong between the cheeks of Carol's ass, and my hand traced it down the crack of her ass and between her thighs.

I could feel her wetness as I pushed my forefinger under the crotch of the thong. She moaned and thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth. I pressed my middle finger between the lips of her cunt and inside of her to the second knuckle.

She moaned and sagged against me, and I realized I made her cum. When she regained her composure, she stepped back. I remembered that Amy was watching us, and I turned to her. She was smiling until she glanced down at my crotch. I followed her gaze and saw a stain spreading across the front of my trousers.

Amy looked up at me and her face flashed with anger. She said, "you promised we would talk about this first!" and slapped me hard, causing my head to snap to the right.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Ass Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds