• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Victorious Victoria

Victorious Victoria

The buzzer sounded 3 times, and analbliss everhard heard the click, click, click of Lady Victoria's heels in the corridor. Along with the other 9 naked, collared submissives in the training room, analbliss had only a few seconds to adopt Slave Position 3, prone, face down on the ground, legs spread, hands clasped behind his back. He barely made it, lowering his face to the tiled floor just before Lady Victoria entered the room. She walked up and down the line, examining the slaves.

"I need a volunteer for a difficult assignment," Lady Victoria announced. "If you are successful, you will be rewarded and have experiences beyond your wildest imagination. If you fail, you will leave My Service permanently," She continued. "If you wish to volunteer, move to Slave Position 2 for inspection."

It was impossible for analbliss to not respond to his Mistress's hypnotic voice. She needed him, and he was trained to serve. His quickly moved into position, kneels and forehead on the floor, arms clasped behind his back. He tried arch his back, to thrust his ass a little higher and spread his knees a little wider to please. Lady Victoria walked behind him and pulled his cock and balls backwards with Her leather boot. He felt a lubricated finger being swiftly inserted into his asshole, rotated, then, just as swiftly, removed.

"analbliss. You may have a small chance of succeeding. Congratulations. You will be the Tribute for the Edgemore Dungeon," purred Lady Victoria. She clipped a leash to his collar, pulled him to his feet and led him out the room. They turned down a white-tiled corridor before entering the Medical Examination Suite. He had been here many times, and his previous experiences had varied from the sublime to the exquisitely painful and humiliating. As he climbed into the examination chair, analbliss wondered what was in store for him this time. His Mistress ensured his ass was hanging over the edge of the chair before She secured his legs into the stirrups with leather straps. Cuffs were placed around his wrists before being clipped to the side. Two leather straps, tightened across his stomach and chest, would guarantee his compliance with the coming procedures.

Lady Victoria moved behind the chair. Prompted, analbliss lifted his head as She pulled a hooded mask over his face. He could see nothing, but realised he could hear through earphones in the hood. analbliss listened carefully as Lady Victoria moved around the suite. He was trying to work out what She was preparing for him. He heard a tap running, then She moved between his legs. Very hot wet towels were wrapped around his cock and balls, with another one draped down his ass crack. After about a minute the towels were removed, and analbliss felt Mistress's shaving brush spread soap across his vulnerable genitals. Lady Victoria efficiently shaved his cock, balls and ass, then wiped the area clean with an icy cold cloth.

analbliss heard a rolling sound, then lube was smeared onto, and into his ass by Mistress's fingers. "You will need to have an empty ass to have any chance of success," stated Lady Victoria, as she inserted the enema tube into his ass and then released the liquid to flow into his bowels. After several minutes the enema tube was removed and analbliss was allowed to evacuate the liquid into the portable toilet underneath the table. The enema process was repeated. After he was finished Lady Victoria wiped him clean, then re-lubricated his ass with gel, before inserting a butt plug. analbliss suddenly realised the plug was inflatable as Lady Victoria pumped air into the toy. analbliss felt it was larger than anything he had ever experienced in his ass. "Attached to this plug is a 10 foot line. At the end of the line is a 10lb weight. You will need the weight to complete the assignment, so I'm sure you wouldn't want the plug falling out." chuckled Lady Victoria.

A rubber cock ring was pulled over analbliss's shaft and below his balls, then his cock was inserted into a vacuum pump. "To have any chance of success you will need your cock to be nearly 10 inches long, and your usual miserable 7 inches are simply not up to the task," stated Lady Victoria as She pumped air out of the tube. analbliss felt his cock grow and stretch, until it almost filled the cylinder. "Hm. Perhaps a few more pumps," his Mistress stated playfully. When his cock was larger than it had ever been, Lady Victoria removed the vacuum tube. The cock ring ensured his erection could not go away.

His nipples were twisted, then clamped and he felt Lady Victoria pull them upwards, probably using a chain between the clamps. Then he felt something placed on his chest between his clamped nipples. The examination table straps were loosened, the wrist cuffs removed and through the earphones Lady Victoria instructed him to climb down and assume Slave Position 1 while she explained the assignment. As he moved to his feet, the object on his chest dangled down. It was quite heavy, and it was clearly attached to the chain between his nipples, as his nipples were pulled strongly towards the ground.

Lady Victoria began, "We are in middle of The Bondage Games, when each of the 12 dungeons fight for supremacy. The winner of The Games will be the dominant dungeon for the next 3 months. I demand you win for me analbliss. You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

"No Lady Victoria." answered analbliss.

Lady Victoria continued, "Your task is to ejaculate into a cylinder. You normally struggle to control your emissions, so that part of the task should be easy. However, getting to the cylinder is trickier. The cylinder is behind a metal door that can only be opened by placing the weight attached to the plug in your ass onto a trigger plate. The trigger plate is 8 feet from the cylinder, hence the 10 foot leash. Both the cylinder and the trigger plate are in a room that is lit with blinding light, hence the hood. The room can only be accessed by crawling on your hands and knees through a tunnel. I will not be physically with you, but hanging from your nipples is a tracking device. I will be able to follow your every move, and give directions through the earphones. Do you understand the task analbliss?"

"Yes Lady Victoria." analbliss replied.

Lady Victoria calmly continued, "There are other aspects I need to explain. Once you have accessed the cylinder, insert your cock and balls. Make sure they are fully inserted, as I wouldn't want my property damaged. Once inserted, reach out with your hands to find two recesses. In each recess is a handgrip. Both handgrips must be held to start the mechanism. Once the mechanism is started, do not release the handgrips until after you have completed the task. You would not like the consequences. The mechanism will grasp you and milk you until you ejaculate. On no account must you ejaculate in under 10 minutes. I know this will be the hardest part for you analbliss, as you lack stamina. If you cum too early, you fail the assignment. You will find the punishment extremely 'electrifying', but more importantly you will have disappointed your Goddess and I know you won't do that will you?"

"No Lady Victoria." replied the now nervous analbliss.

Lady Victoria firmly spanked Her submissive's bottom, unclipped the leash from his collar, and then ordered him to start walking forward. With trepidation, analbliss edged forward as he could see nothing. "analbliss. You must trust me completely. I know exactly where you are and, as long as you please me, I will not lead you astray." said Lady Victoria in a gentle voice. Emboldened by his Mistress's reassurance, analbliss started to walk forward more quickly. "Two more paces, then turn 90 degrees to the left. Continue straight for 10 paces, then turn right." Lady Victoria's instructions continued. Finally, Lady Victoria commanded the submissive to "STOP and KNEEL! In front of you is the start of the tunnel. You must crawl into the tunnel and proceed to the end. While you are in the tunnel the earphones will not work, so you'll be on your own until you enter the testing room. Once you're in the tunnel, do not come back. Do not fail me my sweet, submissive analbliss."

analbliss felt for the tunnel with his hands. The tunnel was about 12 inches above the ground and about 3 feet square. He crawled in and moved forward. He could move forward quite easily on his hands and knees, but could not turn round. As he progressed, he felt the butt plug pulling on his asshole. He realised the weight must have become caught on the lip of the entrance. He pulled his ass forward slowly, but the weight did not move. He tried to reach back with a hand, but the tunnel was too tight. He stopped to think, pushed his ass back as far as he could, clenched his ass muscles, and then thrust his hips forward as quickly as possible. The weight caught on the lip, tugging strongly at his asshole, but then it must have entered the tunnel, as the pressure on his ass reduced. analbliss gave silent thanks to his wonderful Mistress, who had ensured the plug was inflated sufficiently to make certain it could not fall out.

analbliss continued his progress up the tunnel which started to get lower. He had to crawl on his stomach to continue forward. His still hugely engorged cock scrapped painfully down the metal floor of the tunnel. Just when he thought he was going to become stuck and fail his Mistress, he felt the lip of the exit from the tunnel with his hand. He pulled himself forward, tumbling into the room as though he was being re-born. "Well done analbliss, quite impressive." Lady Victoria's words sent a wave of happiness through analbliss's body. "Now for the difficult part," She reminded him.

"Crawl forward, find the trigger plate and place the weight on it. Make sure it will not fall off. You would not enjoy the consequences. Then find the cylinder, handgrips and initiate the mechanism. Remember, you must last for at least 10 minutes, or you will never see me again." Lady Victoria instructed.

analbliss moved into the room. In the middle of the floor he found a raised dais. Assuming this was the trigger plate, analbliss reached around and pulled on the butt plug's leash until he gathered the weight. Carefully he placed the weight on the dais, moving the leash out of the way so it could not dislodge the weight. Then he crawled across the room and searched for the cylinder. He crawled around the walls, feeling with his hands. He found a recess in the wall, about 6 inches in diameter. It was at a height that would allow him to insert his cock and balls when he was kneeling. He moved so his chest was pressed up against the wall and pushed his cock and balls into the recess. He found the cylinder was wider than its entrance, so his balls fell down behind the lip of the entrance. He moved his hips forward until they were pressed against the wall. He remembered his Mistress's warnings. The head of his cock just touched the end of the cylinder. Reaching out with his hands, he found the handgrips and took hold of them. He was spread-eagled against the wall. Immediately the mechanism started, as he felt the entrance to the cylinder contract around the root of his cock. There would be no escape. It felt as though his cock and balls were enveloped in a lubricated sleeve, which started to pulse gently, but incessantly. The pulsing stimulated him, and he felt his cock grow, though he had thought he could not get larger. "EXCELLENT!" he heard Lady Victoria exclaim. "Remember, 10 minutes."

At first the sensation was stimulating but not overly powerful, and analbliss started to feel confident he could succeed for his Mistress. However, the pulsing started to become stronger and increase in frequency. analbliss started to lose track of time. His stamina had never been the best, but he was determined to please Lady Victoria.

"5 minutes to go," informed Lady Victoria.

"Only halfway?" thought analbliss as he steeled his resolve. He thought back to when he first met his Goddess. A complete innocent with submissive thoughts, entering Lady Victoria's domain with trepidation and falling to his knees as previously instructed. When Mistress had ordered him to raise his eyes, he beheld a vision beyond compare. Her eyes were hypnotic, Her voice enthralling and Her body defied the laws of physics. What was not immediately apparent was the power of Her mind, which over time had unlocked his submissive psyche, explored his hidden desires and made analbliss truly Hers. He would not fail Her.

"One minute to go analbliss. You are almost starting to impress me. Don't fail me now!" ordered Lady Victoria. The pulsing increased in speed and strength, as though trying to suck analbliss's semen directly from his balls. He focused on visualising Lady Victoria's face. Her expressive eyes, Her voluptuous mouth, all framed by a redolent mane of hair that reached down to below Her shoulders. He realised he was crying inside the hood, as he realised the depth of his feelings for Lady Victoria.

Lady Victoria started the countdown, "10, 9, 8," analbliss prostrated himself against the wall.

"7, 6, 5," analbliss tried to ignore the pulsing mechanism.

"4, 3, 2," nearly there, nearly there.

"1, Zero. You may CUM NOW!" demanded Lady Victoria.

analbliss exploded. Not just his cock and balls, which ejaculated stream after stream of semen into the mechanism's sleeve. Rather his whole body convulsed, from the tips of his toes to the hair on his head. His legs and arms spasmed, though he kept a tight hold on the handgrips. A roar erupted from the core of his soul. Then it was over. The cylinder released him and he fell backwards to the floor, his cock and balls still enclosed in the sleeve. He lay there panting, then realised his Mistress was talking to him.

"analbliss, analbliss. Well done. I am pleased. Assume Slave Position 3 and I will be with you shortly." analbliss rolled on to his front, spread his legs and clasped his hands behind his back.

analbliss lay on the floor until he felt the hood being taken off. "Turn over and clasp your hands above your head," demanded his Goddess. analbliss complied with the instructions. Lady Victoria pulled the sleeve off his cock, then straddled his chest. Her leather boots went on forever, leading to Her statuesque body. She knelt down and sat on his chest.

Looking down at analbliss Lady Victoria spoke, "Well done analbliss. You have performed better than I expected, especially when I think about how pathetic you were when you first came under my control. I have won the Bondage Games and the Edgemore Dungeon will dominate society for the coming period. However, I am a fair Mistress, so will share the sweet taste of victory with you. Open your mouth!" She upended and squeezed the sleeve, letting the juices drip onto his face and into his mouth. She used Her fingers to wipe juice from his face into his mouth, then pushed Her fingers into his mouth. analbliss automatically sucked and licked Her fingers clean.

"Before you volunteered, I promised that if you were successful, you would be rewarded and have experiences beyond your wildest imagination. I always keep my promises. As Edgemore has won The Games, you have become the next game. The next game will define the ordering of the other dungeons. Their order will be determined by their ability to make you cum. The first to succeed will be the number 2 dungeon, the second number 3, and so forth, until all 11 dungeons are ordered. I hope you are able to ejaculate 10 more times analbliss, or it will be a very long game." Lady Victoria giggled. "At the beginning each dungeon will have 15 minutes to play with you to achieve their goal. As the game progresses they will have longer to torment you. At times, a Mistress may consider it unlikely she will succeed during her allotted time. They may decide to punish you instead of stimulating you, with the hope of reducing the following dungeon's chances. This is all part of The Game. I will be present to ensure they don't permanently damage My property, but I'm sure you will happily bear all I allow them to inflict on you. Having done so well, I'm sure you want to keep pleasing me. Don't you?"

"Yes Lady Victoria." responded analbliss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Victorious Victoria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds