• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny

Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny

123

Dave & Sam are the Teachers, Heather is the Final Exam

I went into the bathroom to relieve my bladder & splash some water on my face. When I came back, they had both passed out again. I got dressed & went to get pizzas. I got back an hour later with 3 small pies. I knew Sam was a pepperoni man, Heather loved mushrooms. For myself I got a ham & onion. I put the pies on the table & went looking for them. I found them in the bedroom putting the finishing touches on the clean sheets & straightening out the comforter. They both had wet hair so I figured they had a shower, most likely together. Sam was completely dressed and Heather was only wearing a pair of panties. I told them about the pizzas as I picked up the dirty linens & headed to the laundry room.

When they came out, I noticed Heather was wearing a full length slip, very sheer and very short. She looked fantastic! While we were sitting at the table eating, Sam showed us some pics of Danny on his phone. One was Danny at the beach, showing a tall fit body of a man-child. The other was a selfie of Sam & Danny. Heather was the 1st to comment on the pictures.

"Oh my God, you two could be twins! Is he as similar to you in other parts of his body?" she asked with a grin.

Sam smiled back & answered, "I've never seen him naked but I can tell you he fills out a bathing suit better than I do."

Heather seemed to warm up to the idea even more, "Aside from his age, he seems to be everything I look for in a man. So, Professor Stanton and Professor Hawkins, when do you plan to start tutoring and when do I get to meet this stud?"

""We have plans to go bowling tonight, so I'll talk to him about it then. He doesn't know anything about this yet."

"If he doesn't know yet what makes you think he would want an old broad like me?" Heather asked in a worried tone.

It was my turn to join the conversation. "Because he's an 18 year old virgin. I have an idea that will seal the deal. Sam could make a video of you on his phone, just an introduction you understand. Dressed the way you are now will be the clincher."

"Sounds like a good idea, as usual Honey. You guys work out the details while I go fix my hair and put on a little make-up."

While she was gone I jotted down a few lines for her to say. Sam had a few ideas about how to stand, move her hands, etc.

She came back out looking so HOT! We spent a few minutes talking about stressing certain words, when to show her profile, when to bend over to show her cleavage and what word went with what movement. We had one walk through and Heather said she was ready. She had a last minute idea before Sam started filming. She had Sam & I suck on her nipples through her slip. She wanted her hard buds to show even more predominately with big wet spots to draw more attention. Now we were ready.

Heather stood at our bedroom door and at Sam's direction started walking slowly toward him with a big man melting smile on her face. Sam put his hand up when she was about 5 feet away, so he had her in the viewfinder from her knees up. It was all up to her now. Heather put her hands behind her back & slowly twisted side to side as she pushed her breast out further.

"Hi Danny, I'm Heather. Sam is a very special friend of mine. He has told me a lot about you, but I'm a hands on type of girl. (She runs her hands down her sides and back up on her belly, ending with her hands on her tits.) I like to get to the meat of a subject. (She bends over, hands on her knees.) I hope to see you soon. Remember what a wise woman once said, "A hard man is good to find". Listen to Sam and decide if you'd like to see more of me. (She pulls up her slip, exposing her panties, to just under her breast.) I'm sure Sam and my Cuckold husband will explain everything to you & I'm eager to teach you what they can't. I hope to see you soon, Stud. (Emote big juicy kiss then turn around bend over & show off sexy ass in a thong. Fade to black)

When we were done with the video I saw that hungry look in Heather's eyes. I thought that since Sam had gotten dressed, that playtime was over for the day. I realized I was wrong when Heather whipped off her slip, sauntered over to Sam, wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to tickle his tonsils with her tongue. I felt a bit left out as Heather started undressing Sam, so I went to the bedroom, quickly stripped and put on my pink panties that said "CUM SLUT".

Sam was just laying Heather on the couch when I got back. Heather saw me, Sam did not. She had a big smile on her face as she gestured me to turn around. I turned and bent forward so she could see my name. Sam blocked her view when he tapped his cock on her lips. She gave it a few licks then addressed me.

"Welcome back Cum Slut! Get your panty ass here & get my pussy ready for my lover. I'll make sure this wonderful cock is ready."

I hurried over & pulled her thong off in one swift jerk. I dove right in, no prelim teasing this time, just straight to the matter at hand, or should say, at tongue.

Sam looked down at me and smiled. "Good to see you again Bitch. You make things more interesting. It's so nice of you to get your wife's pussy good and wet for me while she gets me real wet."

Heather pushed me away with her foot & told Sam, "I'm ready Baby. Show my limp dick husband what you can do with this hunk of manhood."

Sam took my place between her legs. As he was sneering at me, he said, "How does it feel to know she wants my cock instead of your little nub? Show her what a good Cuckold you are by feeding her needy cunt a real man's cock."

I was already on the floor by her knee so Sam nudged me with his foot to move higher, up to her waist. After I grabbed his pocket rocket, I slid the swollen head up & down her wet juicy gash, gently tapping her little man in the boat before guiding it in. Her response was immediate. She was grinding her hips, arching her back, gasping for air, wrapping her legs around his waist and flailing her arms about. She grabbed her ignored breast and began mauling them, pinching her nipples harder than I had ever seen them treated. She was telling Sam to go faster and harder while whipping her head from one side to the other. Again her arms started to wave about. She didn't mean to, but her hand hit me in the head. She looked for whatever she had hit and saw me rubbing my ear. She smiled at me as she stroked my injured part. She grabbed a handful of hair and shoved my face onto her belly, moving it around so I could lick & kiss her soft stomach.

Her pleas for harder and faster gave way to unintelligible grunts & moans. Sam was sweating and had lost the power of speech as well. Heather managed to grab my hand & shove it down to the union of their groins, placing my finger on her clit. She started bucking & grinding even harder as soon as I started rubbing her nub. Sam saw what she did and wanted in on the extra stimulation.

"Hold my balls Slut while I fuck your wife. I want you to know exactly when I fill her married pussy with my hot cum."

It didn't take long after I held his balls in my hand to realize that her juices had completely coated the whole area. I was hoping I could read Sam before he unloaded into her. I had one last surprise for her when he did. Heather was leaking so much the couch was getting wet from the constant stream dribbling from her love box down over her "brown star". I made sure my fingers were coated with her syrup when I felt him freeze, shove in one last time and growl like a bear. That was my cue to slip my slick finger into her ass. This is no lie; she set off the doorbell when she screamed is absolute ecstasy. I could feel Sam's balls pulsing as he filled her up. She kept humping his cock as I wiggled my finger deep in her Hersey Highway.

Heather used her foot to push me away and Sam collapsed on top of her. I watched him kissing and licking her neck and tits, knowing he was licking her sweat from her "almost" most sensitive areas.

Sam pushed himself up and smiled at me.

"It's all yours, Cum Slut. Enjoy your feast."

Heather was semi-conscious, but seemed to enjoy my cleaning by rocking her hips as I lapped away. I licked and sucked from her ass to her navel, including her very messy thighs.

Sam stumbled away, falling backwards into my easy chair. I felt she was as clean as I could get so I started to get up. I heard fingers snap behind me & turned to see Sam smiling, shaking his head "no". He pointed to his slimy cock and I knew what was expected of me. I crawled over to him and began slathering his now soft cock with my hot tongue.

Sam gave a contented sigh and leaned back, resting a hand gently on my head while I bobbed and licked his groin.

The silence of the room was broken by Heather who was picking up her clothes. "Now that's a sight I never get tired of seeing; my husband and my lover playing so nicely together. I'd love to stay and watch but thanks to you, Mr. Hawkins, I need another shower."

Sam pushed me away & stood up, saying, "I'll join you Sexy and this time I really do need to leave to meet Danny."

The rest of the night was tame. They came out of the shower and got dressed. After giving Sam a 5 minute good-bye kiss, she walked him to the door and made him promise to let her know how the meeting went.

Heather made sure to take care of me when we went to bed. We were both only wearing panties. She helped me jerk off; even allowing me to cum on her tits, which she promptly ordered me to lick clean.

We both slept in the next morning. We got up around 9 & were sitting on the porch reading the paper when her phone rang shortly after 10. I knew by the ring-tone it was Sam. I wonder what made her pick "A Little Bit More" by Dr. Hook, for his tone.

I got up & took our coffee mugs in for a re-fill. She was off the phone when I returned.

"Well, that was a quick conversation. What's going on?"

"I don't know yet. All he said was that Danny is very excited about this. No surprise there I suppose, he wants to come by & work out a few details. I already said yes; he'll be here in about an hour. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure, but I'll tell you now I won't join in if you two decide to play."

"I'm not playing today either. I'm still sated from yesterday, plus I'm a little sore."

Forty-five minutes later Sam was at the door. Heather let him in and had to push him away when his arms went around her waist, trying to kiss her more intently than she wanted, whispering a stern "Not today" in his ear. She sent him out to the porch to join me while heading to the kitchen to fetch a pitcher of iced tea & glasses.

Once we all had our drinks, Heather took her seat and Sam started his story.

"Like I told you earlier, Danny is very interested and excited about meeting you. After I showed him the video, he rolled 3 gutter balls in a row. He had to sneak off to the bathroom to rub one out. We went back to my place & stayed up until 2 A.M. talking. He didn't know what a cuckold was so I explained it to him. I told him you guys will do a better job of explaining it to him. He is a bit confused and said he doesn't know if he can be mean to someone & allow a guy to suck his cock."

Heather spoke up, "That would be a deal-breaker if this was a panty clad cuckold situation, but if this is just for me to pop his cherry; not so much. What do you think Dave?"

"I think you have never cared for one night stands & that is what this would be. If that is what you want, fine. If you want to see him again, you'll have to make sure he is willing to do what we want; by that I mean give me what I need as well as you."

"I know this is a decision the two of you have to make," Sam said, "but I have an idea that should cover that problem."

Heather put her hand on his thigh and sweetly said, "You're a big part of this team Sam. I want to hear any idea you have."

"Well, why don't you interview him like you did me? I was nervous as Hell when we met, remember? I had never even thought about a guy sucking my cock before that day. I got over that real quick when I found out I could kiss you and play with your amazing tits, which were on full display. After that, I didn't care who was sucking me. I have a feeling Danny will respond the same way. How does that sound to you?"

Heather sounded almost giddy. "I love it! We'll see how he treats my cuckold husband and it will take care of my biggest concern at the same time."

I perked up at her comment, "What is your concern? Are you having second thoughts about this? If you are, we don't have..."

Heather cut me off. Through her giggles she said, "You better not back out now! My concern is him popping his cork as soon as I hold or lick it the first time. Now if all this is settled tell me about your schedule. When do you guys plan to start tutoring? When do I get to meet him? When do you think he will be...?"

This time I interrupted her, "A bit anxious are we?"

After we all stopped laughing, Sam was the 1st one to speak. "I started last night, trying to find out if he has any experience & why he was so shy around girls. Turns out he is not as naïve as I thought. It's only girls his own age he is too shy to talk to."

"My mother has a real good friend named Sally Goodwin. Her husband died about 5 years ago. Danny does odd jobs around her house to help her out. Danny says he talks to her about everything. I think he has a crush on her. He told me about how she hugs him, how soft her skin is and how pretty she is. I never thought she was pretty but she does keep herself in shape. That's as far as we got last night. What do we do now?"

I had been formulating a plan but this business with Sally caught me off guard. "How about we do this; Today is Sunday. You work with him tonight. Concentrate on how to treat a lady. Stress on him not to be too eager, you know what I mean."

Heather jumped in, "Patience is a virtue; Soft & tender will trump rough and aggressive every time."

We all chuckled at that then I continued, "Anyway, we could all meet for dinner Monday night, you know, a simple meet & greet. Let's say the Red Lobster by the Speedway around 7?" After they all nodded their agreement, I continued. "Tuesday night we meet Danny at Sam's place. We will explain my position in our little game. Wednesday night Heather can "interview" him, as you put it. If all goes well, we can all get together Friday night. We will have to find a tactful time to ask him about his Oedipus tendencies. Heather, you will have to decide how far you want to take that. Well, that's my plan, any questions or suggestions?"

Sam shook his head no, but Heather raised her hand like she was a little girl back in school. I smiled & gestured to her to speak.

"Monday is fine for a meet & greet. I would like to know more about him. Tuesday is good but I think you should be in panties so Sam can show Danny how to humiliate & use you. I'd love to see you come home with your face covered in cum."

Sam jumped up and almost yelled, "Whoa! Hold on there! You know I don't mind making him suck my cock when you are there, but I've never done it without you being there and I'm not going to start now. I have always rationalized it was OK for him to suck my cock because I was holding you at the time."

"Relax Sam," I said calmly, "I agree with you, although I would do it if I was ordered to, but this setting would be the wrong way to go about teaching him how to use and abuse me the way I want. Panties? Yes, that would set the mood for you to explain it only happens when I'm in panties, but physical contact should wait. He is going to be nervous enough as it is."

Heather backed down & continued with her thoughts, "Okay, you guys are right. I got a little excited. So Tuesday is just panties and practice. Wednesday is good as well. Maybe you can talk to him Thursday night about good ole Oedipus. Friday is a problem. His 1st time should be special, not a 4-way with a panty clad Bitch licking & sucking anything he can get his mouth on. So this is what I want to happen, which I shall insist on by the way; Dave will be dressed to go out, with panties on under his clothes. Sam, you will drive Danny here. Dave, you will invite Sam to the lodge to play poker. Have a few drinks & wait for me to text you to come home. Of course all this depends on your tutoring during the week. One last thing, If things go really well, there's no reason why Friday night can't carry over to Saturday afternoon."

Heather had spoken, it wasn't open for discussion. Sam wanted to stick around & play but Heather put the kibosh on that saying she would make it up to him on Saturday.

I showed him to the door & told him to call me tomorrow to tell me how it went.

The rest of the day was quiet. Heather went shopping & I watched the play-off games & reviewed the papers for the meeting Monday morning. This expansion had given me a renewed feeling of usefulness.

I'll sum up Sunday quickly. It was spent relaxing, no sex or playing around. My meeting Monday morning was a success. The projected cost for the set-up and 1st year was close to one million dollars. I was expecting it to be higher than that but the "penny-pinchers" explained that if we leased everything, warehouse, vehicles, office equipment etc., we could walk away after a year if it didn't work out, without any penalties and have a nice tax write-off to boot. Tack on an option to buy on everything & we would be set if it worked out like I thought it would.

After the meeting adjourned, I called Max in Vegas & told him where we were on the project & got the name of a friend of his that was a realtor. I spent another hour calling customers in Houston & Phoenix letting them know about our plan. I got nothing but positive feedback from them. I gave Sam a quick call to get an update on what he was telling Danny. Sam felt confident about the dinner tonight. I had a good morning!

*** Monday Night ***

Heather got home around six and went straight in to change, by-passing our customary cocktail. I recall hearing some sexy female celebrity once say that every woman should have a 'little black dress' in her wardrobe. When Heather came out, I saw what she went shopping for yesterday. She was a vision of pure sexuality. Picture in your mind Heather Locklear at the funeral in "1st Wives Club". That is what I saw. My Heather was wearing a short black dress that came to mid-thigh with a deep V to show off her cleavage. The back of the dress was also a V cut down to the small of her back. It was clear she couldn't wear a bra with that man-melting dress. Throw in the black heels, black stockings and the matching onyx necklace and earrings and you will know what I mean. The piece de resistance was the cover, if you could call it that. It was sheer, I mean completely see through. It was long sleeved with the vest part coming just below her breast.

I was stunned. I was staring at her with my mouth open. Using her best Mary Poppins voice she said, "Close your mouth David, we are not a codfish. Now grab your jacket so we can go."

As I put on my jacket, I was wondering if Danny was going to survive this dinner.

We got to the restaurant at straight up 7. Heather went to the Ladies room to freshen up while I went to the Hostess station. She knew who I was as soon as I told her we were meeting two men. When Heather came back, we were led to the far back corner, secluded from all the other diners. It was a U-shaped booth big enough for 6 people. Sam & Danny stood up as we approached. They both had the same reaction I did when they saw Heather. Heather had a satisfied smile on her face as I shook their hands. I made sure to introduce myself as Dave & Sam nodded in understanding. Sam in turn introduced Danny to Heather.

Heather brought them back to their senses by asking, "Are you 3 going to stand there gaping and mentally undressing me or are we going to sit and eat?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds