• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 24

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 24

1234

My Boyfriend likes to expose me

or perhaps it should be called

The exhibitionist in denial

by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 24 - Ryan puts me in more embarrassing situations

=====================

My Clit Ring

-------

I mean the little ring that my clit goes through, not the piercing through my clit hood.

About a year ago it stopped vibrating and after a while Ryan decided that it would have to come off. Now I don't know if you remember how Ryan put it on my clit but it involved getting my clit VERY cold and then Ryan forcing the little ring over my very shrunk clit.

To get it off Ryan decided that he'd have to stretch my clit and gently ease it off. When it came to the appointed time Ryan teased me right up to just before cumming 3 times before he said that he was going for it. His theory was that I'd be so desperate to cum that a bit of pain would be lost in the pleasure. As for lubrication, I suggested some butter but Ryan said that I'd be producing more than enough.

He was right, my pussy was oozing and as he pulled on the ring I started cumming and never felt a thing.

Fast forward until we got back from holiday (see 'We hate clothes' parts 7a, 7b and 7c where one of the twins writes all about that holiday); in the pile of post waiting for us was the ring. We were both quite excited. The next morning Ryan decided that it was going to be put back where it belongs. As he teased my clit up to the point of cumming he told me that he was going to try a different way of putting it on.

It still involved ice and just as I was about to cum he slapped the ice cubes on for a couple of minutes while the fingers on his other hand were fucking me. When he thought I was ready he slid the little ring over a pair of slim tweezers and gripped the end of my clit. It was so cold that I hardly felt a thing.

Then Ryan pulled on the tweezers, stretching my clit so much that the ring slid off the end of the tweezers and over my clit. Still stretching my clit, Ryan used another pair of tweezers to push the ring as far down as it would go.

As soon as he was happy, Ryan dropped the tweezers and used his mouth to warm me up; and to make me cum.

In the same package as my ring was a note saying that the manufacturer had upgraded it and that each charge would now last 2 days and each random vibration would now last double the time.

Jenny and Tom thought I had gone crazy when I went out of our room wearing the charging knickers. When I showed them why Jenny said that she was jealous and couldn't wait until her and Tom got jobs and could afford things like that.

Since that day I've had a bit of a smile on my face all the time. It's great to have mini-orgasms at almost any unexpected time but I was embarrassed one time on the second day back at work when I was giving a presentation to my boss (Tim) and a client and I shuddered, clenched my teeth and closed my eyes for about 20 seconds when I was stood right in front of them. Tim asked me if I was okay. I wanted to say that I'd just cum but I didn't have the courage.

Sometimes those random zaps take me over the edge and I have a full blown orgasm where ever I happen to be. Fortunately, so far, I've always been on my own when that has happened but I'm sure that it's going to be really embarrassing sooner or later.

Another thing that the ring has brought back is the need for me to go to the rest room more often to clean myself up. My pussy is constantly leaking and because I never wear knickers the insides of my thighs are wet quite often.

The gym

-----

Even though I'd had some amazing fun on holiday in Spain, I'd still missed my visits to the gym. That first week back I took 2 flex afternoons and went there on my own. Each time I'd worn a remote vibe set on low all morning so that I could have fun without being embarrassed or feeling humiliated. With that and my clit ring I was quite happy and quite horny by the time I'd got to the gym.

I felt super horny as I started displaying my pussy with the clit ring on, and the men seemed to stare for even longer. I had a couple of orgasms just watching those men stare at me; and that was before I got on the dildo exercise cycle.

The second afternoon was the best; Kieran was in the workout room when I got there and he watched me all the time. We exchanged hellos and he complemented me on my all-over tan. The twins arrived after I'd been there for about half an hour and we talked while stretching and exercising and in between one of us cumming.

It didn't take long for Kate to spot my clit ring. At first she just said that I looked different. I was stood on both feet and she said that my clit was sticking out more than normal.

I didn't say anything; instead I lifted my right leg up so that my right foot was way above my head.

"What the fuck is that?" Jude said as they both got down on their knees to get a better look.

As I stood there I told them all about it and they both said that they were jealous and that they wanted one.

As we got back into our synchronised routine of exposing our pussies the twins made life even more pleasurable for me because each time one of them started to cum they'd both quietly say 'treadmill' over and over.

When we left the room Kieran followed us and asked me if I'd give him my opinion on the changes that he'd made to his 'obstacle challenge' as he called it.

Jude and Kate looked at me and Jude asked me what Kieran was on about. Kiran's response was to invite them to join us and give him their opinion as well.

When we walked into the big room Kate said that it was very different to when she'd first looked in there. It was setup very much like it had been when I'd last been there.

"It's really only setup for 2 girls to go round at a time," Kieran said, "so how about you 2 having ago and Tanya and I can assess how it goes and look for places that I can improve it. The only problem is that I can't tell you 2 apart; can you Tanya?"

"Yeah, it's easy." I said. I walked up to Kate, put my hand on her pussy and then eased her legs apart.

"See!" I said, letting Kieran look closely at her pussy. "Kate has a little mole right there."

Kieran continued to stare for a few seconds then said,

"Yeah, but that's not easy to see most of the time." Kieran said.

"You can have a close-up look anytime that you want Kieran." Kate replied.

"There is an easier way to tell us apart." Jude said, pointing to her nipples. "I've got the rings and Kate's got the barbells."

After a few seconds of staring Kieran said,

"Oh yes; right; rings for Jude and barbells for Kate. I'll try to remember that. You don't swap them at all do you?"

"Maybe!" Jude said.

After a few more seconds during which Kieran was still staring at Kate's and Jude's rock hard nipples, I decided to break the spell by saying,

"Right, shall we get started? Kieran, do you mind if I join in and compete against Kate and Jude where I can. I need the exercise."

"Yeah, sure." Kieran replied as he led us over to where he said the start was.

"Right, I think that everything is obvious but if you get stuck I'll be right there to explain it. Okay, the race is between Kate and Jude. When I say 'go' you need to walk in the crab position until the first white line; then walk on your hands until the next white line. ... Okay, GO."

All 3 of us got down and started walking on our hands and feet, pussies thrust up as high as we could, Kieran following and looking at each of our pussies in turn. When we got to the first white line it was up onto our hands and keep going. I was leading with Kate and Jude, neck and neck.

I got to Kieran first and got up onto my feet and watched the twins finish. I was pleased to see that both of them were walking on their hands with their legs spread wide. As they crossed the line Kieran said,

"Right, 20 Jumping Jacks ladies."

As I did mine I watched 4 little tits wobble on the twins chests. Kieran was watching them as well.

We all finished about the same time and Kieran said,

"Do the splits 5 times and after each one jump up in the air, hands as high as you can."

We all dropped down, legs parallel to the floor then jumped up. Just as I got down the second time the little ring zapped me. I was so horny that it was a proper orgasm and I just stayed down, legs spread wide as I shook and moaned. Meanwhile the twins were jumping up in the air and getting down again.

"You okay Tanya?" Jude asked.

"Yeah she is," Kate said, "she's just cum; haven't you Tanya?"

I nodded my head while Kate and Jude got on with their 5. They were just finishing as I got back to my feet and said to Kieran,

"You will be having volunteers with their hands on the floor to check that we get right down won't you?"

"Of course!" Kieran replied.

Next it was under the big net. I passed on that one as there was only room for the 2 of them.

Then it was the climbing ropes. Unfortunately there are only 2 of them and as the race was between Kate and Jude, I stood back to watch. Both of them were struggling and could only manage to get about ¾ of the way up. As they climbed I shouted to them,

"When you're ready to come down make sure that the ropes tight against your pussy. If you lean back you'll find it easier and more fun."

"What!" Kate said, but when she got as far as she could I shouted to remind her to lean back and slide down slowly."

She did, in fact both of them did and within a couple of seconds Kieran and I could hear the 'ooows' and 'aarrggghs' and 'oh fucks'. Then they both stopped and in stereo we could hear,

"I'm cuuuuummming."

They both had the sense to make themselves cum one more time before getting to the bottom where Jude said,

"Fucking hell, I never would have thought of that. Can I have another go?"

Kieran said not and reminded them that it was a race. Both looked a little dejected until they saw the next 'obstacle'.

It's a bar that swings out from the side of the room at something like 18 inches above their heads. Standing underneath of the bar are 2 big traffic cones with a pole sticking up from the middle. On the top of each pole is a big dildo; the tip being about at the bottom of the twin's rib cages. On the floor next to the cones were 2 tubes of KY Gel. When I saw them I laughed and said to Kieran,

"You won't need those; if a girl's entered this challenge she'll have more than enough natural lubrication."

Kieran looked a bit embarrassed then explained that the twins had to jump up, grab the bar, pull themselves up and then lower themselves onto the dildos. The task was complete when they were fully impaled.

Both girls jumped up, grabbed the bar and started to pull themselves up. I don't know how Kieran measured the right length of the pole in the middle of the cone but both girls had to strain to get high enough to have their pussies over the dildo. Kieran and I watched as they moved their butts around to line-up the dildo with their holes. Then they lowered themselves, the dildo slowly disappearing.

"Well done girls," Kieran said, "now you have to pull yourselves back up and off the dildo then lower yourself onto it again."

"I don't think that I can." Jude said.

"Come on, you can do it." I shouted.

A bit more of each dildo became visible but it was obvious that they were struggling.

"Help me please!" Kate said.

Kieran immediately moved in and stood in front of Kate, put his arms round her, grabbed her butt and lifted her up and off the dildo. As he held her, Kate let go of the bar and her tits slid down his face until her feet were on the ground.

"Err Guys," Jude said, "do you think you could help me as well please?"

I stepped forward but Kieran beat me to it and lifted Jude down the same way as he had Kate.

Challenge over, and both failed, I told Kieran that he'd better have a couple of strong guys waiting there just in case the same thing happened again. I added that I'd hate to think what would happen if a girl had her whole weight pressing down on one of those dildos.

"Hmm, yes, you're right Tanya; I never thought of that." Kieran said.

"Well you wouldn't would you, you're a man; but don't take this challenge out, just have some guys there waiting to help. I think that the girls and the guys will like that."

Both Kate and Jude giggled.

"Right, what's next?" Jude asked.

"Okay," Kieran said as he walked us over to 2 dildos screwed to the floor. "I got this idea from in the workout room and developed it to give you more exercise. What you have to do is stand with your feet either side of one of these then squat down impaling yourself as you go. When you've got right down you need to spring up and do a jumping jack. You need to do that 5 times. Oh, and just in case you were thinking of not going down all the way, someone will have their hand at the base to check."

"That sounds fun." Kate said, "Who's going to check us now?"

Kieran looked at me so I said,

"Don't look at me, I can't reach both of them at the same time; you'll have to do it Kieran."

"Ooow goody!" Jude said.

All 3 got into the required position, Kieran flat on his back with arms stretched as far as he could, which was just far enough for him to get his thumb round each dildo.

"Go!" I shouted and down the twins went. Both of them going far enough for Kieran's thumb and fingers to touch their pussies.

Up they went then down again. As they went through that 5 times they both started lingering while they were down on the dildos. It really looked like they were trying to rub their pussies on Kieran's hands. That was sort of confirmed when they finished the 5 and Kieran got up, both his hands were quite wet and shiny.

"That was easy for you," Kieran said, "I think that I'll have to get some small dumbbells for you to lift during the real thing."

"That was quite real for me." Jude said.

"Ah, yes, well," Kieran replied, "shall we go on to the next challenge?"

I didn't understand the next challenge at first, there were 2 ten-pin bowling pins stood on the floor; that's all.

"Okay girls," Kieran said, "the whole idea of a gym is for people to exercise their muscles. This challenge exercises muscles that don't normally get exercise. This challenge requires you each to move one of those pins from where they are to the white line up there, and back again. It sounds easy doesn't it, but you can't use your hands and you can't touch the pin with your feet."

I twigged before the twins did and a big grin appeared on my face. Then the twins got it.

"You mean we have to pick it up with our pussies?" Jude asked.

"That sounds fun." Kate added.

"That's right Jude - isn't it? Okay, get ready girls."

I knew that this obstacle would take a while; all 3 pussies in that room were extremely wet so those pins would be sliding out quite often. Also, I knew that neither girl had been doing kegel exercises. I left them to it and went back to one of the climbing ropes; I wanted to cum.

As I was climbing up the rope I could hear the odd thud and cuss as the pins slid out. I kept climbing then slid down making myself cum 3 times.

Both girls had not quite finished when I got back and as I stood there laughing Kate said,

"Okay smarty pants, you try it; let's see if you can do any better."

I wasn't going to miss a chance like that and when Kate crossed the line and let the pin slide out again I went over and stood the pin up. Squatting down and impaling myself on the pin, I then stood up and started waddling along.

"Bloody hell Kate," I said; "you're really gushing today."

It was hard work and my pussy muscles were starting to hurt but I managed to make it there and back with the pin only sliding out once.

"I'll show you a few exercises that can help you with those pins, and other things that you may just want in there sometime." I replied.

Kieran looked a bit puzzled then said,

"Well that's it girls, what do you think?"

The girls summed it up quite well when Kate said,

"Can we do it again please."

"So I can put your names down as contestants then?" Kieran asked.

"Of course!" All 3 of us said.

"Good, thank you girls."

"What about the wresting Kieran?" I asked.

"It's coming along."

"What's that about wrestling?" Jude asked.

"I've been thinking about organising some amateur wrestling fun in the ring." Kieran said.

"Can we have a go please? We do that at home on our bed sometimes, and sometimes in the lounge when Max has some of his mates over. They like watching us, especially when we stop struggling and start exercising our tongues a bit." Kate said.

I knew what Kate meant, but Kieran obviously didn't and he got that puzzled look on his face again.

The twins didn't wait to be asked and they climbed into the ring and started trying to get each other on the floor. From where I was stood I couldn't tell who was who but it wasn't long before they were rolling on the floor. They were soon in the 69 position and after a short pause each mouth attacked the other's pussy.

Kieran and I just stood there watching them eat each other out. It was only when one of them shouted that she was cumming that I realised that my right hand was on my pussy and my index finger was rubbing my clit. Poor Kieran must have been in a real state. His shorts definitely had a big tent in them.

As things in the ring calmed down, Kieran said,

"Actually girls, I meant a one girl against one man."

Both twins just stared a Kieran as he continued,

"The aim of the bout is for one to pin the other's shoulders to the mat. There are strict rules saying no hair pulling and no trying to hurt the other person. I'm guessing that competing against a naked girl and her finding it easy to distract him, will even things out. Tanya and I have already had a session and to be fair, I was whooped by her. She was way too quick for me and I just couldn't concentrate."

Jude jumped in,

"Okay, I'll take you on Kieran."

Kieran's face lit up. I wanted to say that whenever any man took on a naked girl in this gym it would quickly end up with the girl's pussy on the man's face and quite probably, a big wet patch on the man's shorts.

I wasn't wrong; Jude quickly got Kiran on the floor, her knees on his shoulders and her arms holding his legs down. Her face was VERY close to the front of his shorts. She was probably dreaming about what was outlined in front of her.

Kieran didn't waste the opportunity either and Jude quickly started cumming.

A couple of minutes later Kate was in the ring lifting Jude up and telling her that it was her turn.

Meanwhile my right hand was still busy and I came about the same time as Kate did.

After that Kate and Kieran got out of the ring and Kieran said,

"Well, what do you think girls?"

"Go live with it Kieran, put the sheet up, get the volunteers and get started." I said.

"That was fun," Kate said, "I want to do it again with all the guys in here watching me; and can I pick the guy that I wrestle with?"

"Me too." Jude said.

"Well I don't know about that, but okay I'll get the sheet up. Keep looking at the notice board girls."

The 3 of us left and headed for the sauna; the twins talking about which guy they wanted to get into the ring with.

The rest of the afternoon was good; 4 more orgasms before deciding that I'd better head for home.

The Party

------

Ryan got an invite to a party from one of the new bosses in his office. I hadn't met the guy so I was going a bit blind. At least I'd know some of the other people that Ryan works with; maybe Karen and Emma would be there I thought.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds