• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Lesbians of Oman

Muslim Lesbians of Oman

What's up, freaks and weirdoes? The name is Melanie Robillard, and I'm a young biracial woman living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. It's a tough commute to my school but rent is cheaper in Gatineau than in nearby Ottawa. I was born in the City of Montreal to a Haitian immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. Six feet tall, athletic, with light brown skin, long black hair and lime-green eyes, that's me in a nutshell. I have a story to share with you, my friends. In this world of racial politics and identity issues, it's not easy being a mixed-race chick. If, like me, you also happen to a lesbian, it doesn't make for an easy life.

The way I see it, I don't owe anyone any explanations as far as my life goes. I am half black and half white, and I am also a lesbian. A dyke. A full-fledged member of Team Lesbos. A woman who loves women. The first person I told was my father, Joel Robillard. Tall, dark-skinned, burly and roughly handsome, my father is the epitome of a strong Haitian man. My father supported me while my Catholic mother Michelle Tremblay definitely did not. My mother told me being a lesbian is a sin while my father promised me his undying support. Isn't that a frigging hoot?

When my pops moved to Quebec from his hometown of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, Canada wasn't yet the diverse place that it is today. My father told me about the hell he went through, first at the University of Montreal as a student, then as a rookie cop with the Montreal Police Service. The French Canadians in particular were quite racist toward people of color, and unlike their counterparts in provincial Ontario, Quebecers aren't prone to hiding it when they don't like you. Seriously, there's a reason where Montreal is so often the site of racial riots and clashes between different ethnic groups. It's the land of hot-blooded and hot-tempered people, of all hues.

The thing about Quebecers is that they really ought to know that messing with the Haitian people never turns out well for anyone of French descent. My father taught me the history of the island of Haiti, the land of our ancestors. In 1804, the black men and black women living on the island of Haiti declared themselves an independent nation after defeating and subsequently slaughtering the French colonial forces sent to deal with them after they broke the chains of slavery and colonialism. I've got Haitian DNA, and I refuse to believe that racist white people are invincible. Yes, I'm a queer woman of color. Got a problem with that?

Anyhow, I study business administration at Carleton University, and I like the place okay. Lots of people from all over. Somalis. Arabs. Brazilians. Mexicans. Nigerians. Carleton has them all. I like the school for that reason, and the kick-ass sports teams aren't bad. I am a big supporter of the Ravens football squad. Yes, I am a lesbian who loves football. Does that surprise you? I guess I'm supposed to be one of those man-hating dykes bitching about patriarchy day in and day out. Nope, you're thinking of those white bitches from the suburbs who, although they're queer, are just as bigoted and privileged as their heterosexual counterparts. I'm a brown gal, thank you very much. I would never hate anyone simply for who they are. They have to do something to me first. Those are the rules, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyhow, while hanging around the Carleton University campus library one time, I saw a vision of feminine beauty. Tall and sexy, with light bronze skin, long black hair and dark eyes, a big round ass, an angelic face and a mesmerizing smile. This cutie walked out of the ladies room, and had my heart beating a mile a minute when she came and sat at the computer next to me. I looked at her and smiled, then continued listening to music on YouTube while working on the business model assignment I've got to present to my professor as my midterm assignment.

Look, just like guys get nervous around hot chicks, the same thing happens to awkward lesbian newbies like myself. I've been out to the entire world for like a year now but I've never had sex with anyone. I watched those lesbian videos on Whipped Ass and masturbate like six times a day to take the edge off. I have a sex toy collection that would impress the owners of those adult video stores downtown. Yeah, I am a horny lesbian but I am desperately shy around women. It does happen, folks. Being female doesn't magically make me a smooth talker when dealing women I am sexually attracted to. Welcome to my life.

As I sat there, trying to work up the nerve to address the exotic cutie who sat next to me, something magical happened. The pretty gal looked at me, smiled and gently touched my arm. I looked at her, smiled faintly and asked her if everything was okay. The young woman, who had a slight foreign accent, asked me if I could help her with a frozen computer screen. I smiled and nodded, and drew closer to her computer screen ( and her ) and managed to unfreeze it since I'm cool like that. The grateful gal smiled, and introduced herself as Aziza Al Saidi, formerly of metropolitan Bahla, somewhere in the Sultanate of Oman.

I smiled and shook Aziza's hand, and looked into those lovely brown eyes of hers. That's how we met, ladies and gentlemen. Aziza and I. Two young women from completely different worlds. Aziza was born in Oman to an Omani Arab father and a Pakistani mother, and raised in the City of London, England. This gal comes from money and is studying civil engineering at Carleton University. Me? I'm the daughter of a cop, and I'm paying my way through university by working as a security guard. I am definitely not a fancy pants and I don't like people like that. Well, Aziza and I had a lot in common. Aziza doesn't want to go back to Oman, where an arranged marriage to one of her father's friends awaits her at the end of her studies. Oh, and like me, Aziza is a woman who loves women.

Yeah, it takes all kinds in this world. Aziza Al Saidi and I became friends, and added each other on Facebook. A lot of people don't realize this but there must be a lot of gays and lesbians in the Muslim world. Just think about it. Men and women spend a lot of time in single-sex environments in Arab countries and other Muslim nations. I bet you lots of Arab guys fuck other guys and lots of Arab women have sex with other women. I've seen the same thing at a certain all-female school I attended growing up. Nature takes its course no matter what, you know?

Aziza and I embarked on a relationship, and let me tell you, this gorgeous Omani Arab Muslim lesbian cutie taught me a thing or two. Three weeks after we met, after going to a few movie outings together, Aziza and I went back to my place for some fun. I was quite nervous since it was my first time but Aziza assured me that I was in good hands. Aziza kissed me, and we began undressing each other. I feasted my eyes on Aziza's gorgeous body. Tentatively I reached for her breasts, and began caressing them.

Smiling, Aziza drew me close. We kissed again, and Aziza caressed my breasts, which were much smaller than hers, and she told me I was beautiful. I'm tall, tomboyish, and not particularly graceful. My father is the only person to ever call me beautiful. Well, Aziza told me I was beautiful and I believed her. We fell into bed together, and explored each other's bodies. Aziza laid me on the bed and kissed me all over. I held my breath as Aziza buried her lovely face between my legs, and I felt her tongue on my pussy. Hot damn, the moment of truth at last.

I stiffened, nervous as ever, and a smiling Aziza told me to relax. I did, and Aziza continued eating my pussy while sliding her fingers into my cunt. I had never felt pleasure like this before. Aziza set me on fire, her tongue and fingers touching parts of me that had never been touched, probed or pleasured before. Soon I was crying out in pleasure, and Aziza worked her magic on me until I came. Squealing, I called out her name, orgasmic. Yeah, folks, my first time was both magical and intense.

Later, Aziza Al Saidi allowed me to taste her pussy. My very first time going down on another woman, and I was nervous and hesitant, but I followed Aziza's instructions. I tasted her pussy, licking her clit and teasing it with my fingers. Pleasuring another woman is an art form, folks. You can't just get in there and think it's going to magically come to you. You have to learn. Practice makes perfect, and all that. I must have done a good job, for Aziza's wet cunt gushed all over my face after much licking and probing. My Arabian sweetheart cried out and shuddered and I gathered her into my arms and held her as an orgasm rocked her sexy body.

Yup, folks. Aziza Al Saidi and I are a couple. Being with her isn't easy. Aziza is paranoid about the other Muslim students at school finding out that she's a lesbian. I've even taken to letting my hair down and wearing dresses, and other girly outfits that secretly disgust me when I go over to her house for a visit. Can't have her parents figure out that I am a D-Y-K-E. The things we do for love, eh? I don't care. I love my Aziza and she loves me. One of these days, if she'll have me, I'll marry her so she can stay in Canada. As for her parents, they can go back to Oman and do whatever it is uptight people over there do all day. Goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Lesbians of Oman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds