• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Lives of Redneck Women

Secret Lives of Redneck Women

Getting on the bus at Marketplace Station in Barrhaven, I found myself sitting across the most boring people in the cosmos. A pair of nerdy Asian guys with less than masculine voices sitting next to a couple of blonde-haired White chicks whom they tried to impress while talking about organic chemistry. This on a sunny Saturday morning in early November. As a big and tall young Black man reading a book while listening to music, I tried to ignore these bozos but they got awfully loud. Just another day in Ottawa, Ontario. Welcome to my life.

In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Stephen Quinn, originally from the island of Jamaica, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. I currently live in the City of Ottawa, the most boring place in the universe. I sat there, counting the minutes as the 95 Bus leaving the suburb of Barrhaven headed to the City of Ottawa. Strandherd, Baseline Station, Iris, Westboro, the numerous stops ticked by, and the nerdy Asian dudes continued trying to impress the White chicks with their knowledge of chemistry, with the blondes looking visibly bored.

Sighing deeply, I found myself wishing the Somali-looking bus driver would speed up. Not a lot of cars on the road. Of course, the dude continues driving slow. I turn up the volume on my phone, and the music video I'm listening to on YouTube ends. I really like the dinosaur videos with Linkin Park music playing in the background. The video ends, and the White chicks are laughing at the nerdy Asian dudes who are now talking about metaphysics, and I shake my head.

One of the White chicks, a tall one with a nose ring, looks at me and I look right back. I don't fear anyone, pale or dark, male or female. The gal holds my gaze, and smiles. Hesitantly, I smile back. This is the City of Ottawa. Land of the Passive Aggressive Bozos. What does this blonde broad want? Sorry, but living in the City of Ottawa has me on edge. In this town, people are so racist it's eerie, but they hide it and deny it till kingdom come. I don't like these people and I cannot trust them. What do I mean by that?

I tend to clash with people in Ottawa because we in la belle province are a brutally honest bunch. Ottawa folks pretend to like each other, going along to get along. On the Quebec side, where I was raised, if we don't like you, we let you know. On the spot. Minorities from the Caribbean tend to clash with the French Canadians and we've had everything from block-wide brawls to full-blown riots. We don't play. Fuck with the person of color in Montreal at your own risk, because they will fight back. In Ottawa? Not so much. In Quebec, we are wolves. We sent all the sheep to Ottawa.

Let me explain what Ottawa people are like, ladies and gentlemen. They hate anyone who isn't of European descent, and they find passive-aggressive ways of getting at you. From bumping you on the bus with a fake smile of apology to sending you a mile in the wrong direction if you're new in town, from undermining you at work or in the classroom to bugging you any way they can, Ottawa people are horrible. The White chick on the bus continued staring at me, all but ignoring the nerdy Asian guys attempt of getting her attention. Alright, lady. What do you want?

At last, the OC Transpo bus reaches Bayview Station, and I happily exit. Actually, no. That's not totally accurate. There's this Arab-looking dude who kind of sneezed and some of it got on my hand and I looked at the bozo and he didn't apologize. I "accidentally" kick him pretty hard, somewhat discretely, and then exit the bus. Hey, if everyone in the City of Ottawa is passive aggressive, I might as well do as they do. Only to get back at them, of course. I walk down the hill and head for the O-Train, which is pulling into the station. I break into a run, and enter the train car.

As I sit on the blue seat closest to the door, I catch my breath and smile. I made it! I was still congratulating myself on leaving the annoying Asian bozos on the bus with their annoying talk of metaphysics and their blonde lady friends when guess who walked in? The same blonde chick who was staring at me on the damn bus. I flash her the fake smile that's pretty much expected of me as a citizen of western society who is feeling uncomfortable in the presence of someone. Imagine my second surprise of the day when the lady came and sat very close to me.

My discomfort grew, but I tried to ignore the blonde chick by looking at my phone. I went on YouTube, which wasn't easy since internet access is iffy on the damn train. I finally accessed it, and went looking for a video I really like, a tribute to Shaka Zulu the former Emperor of pre-colonial South Africa, with epic music in the background. Seriously, what does this blonde chick want? The train reached the Carling stop, and Miss Blondie did not get off.

Seriously, this chick just kept looking at me. When the train reached Carleton University, I got up along with a lot of the other young people on the train. I walked past the throngs of Carleton University students trying to get on the train, crossed the street and headed for the University Center Building. I hope the Tim Horton's in the U.C. Building is open, because I really, really need my morning coffee. Got a lengthy criminal justice paper to write. Something about the treatment of Aboriginals by the Canadian justice system. I was halfway through the parking lot when I felt someone brush against me. I turned around, and saw Miss Blondie's smiling face.

I stood there, wondering what on earth this weird, tall, tattooed and not unattractive White female wanted from me. Oh, and where did her annoying Asian buddies go? Seriously, they traveled together like an annoying pack of pseudo-intellectual annoying weenies. I guess they must have stayed on the bus. I looked at Miss Blondie and she looked at me, a smug smile on her pretty face. I politely asked her what she wanted. Seriously, this was getting a bit creepy.

I stayed calm even though I was quite annoyed and borderline pissed at this lady's behavior. It's always a good idea to be careful around White folks, White women in particular, since getting brothers in trouble seems like a hobby for them. Of course, I'm a very smart, adaptable and fairly ruthless brother but I am not taking chances. The lady looked me up and down, smiled and introduced herself as Maureen Delaney. Thus I met one of the most unstable and endearing human beings on the planet.

Maureen Delaney was born in the town of Red Deer, Alberta, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Journalism at Carleton University. All I know of Alberta is there's a lot of rednecks there, they're hostile to minorities, and former Prime Minister Stephen Harper hails from there. The gal was cute, and apparently remembered me from a human rights class I took freshman year. Maureen and I ended up getting coffee together at Tim Horton's, and we exchanged numbers. Seriously, I've got to stop being paranoid. Not every White person in Ottawa is out to get me. I need to chill.

Maureen and I began hanging out as friends, and soon our friendship turned into more. We began dating, and Maureen introduced me to a whole new world. Ottawa is a boring place, but really, it depends on who you're with and what you're up to. Even lively and diverse cities like New York and Toronto would seem boring when you're lonely. Maureen showed me the fun side of Ottawa, which I did not know existed, to be honest with you.

Walking around town hand in hand, Maureen and I get stared at a lot. Remember what I told you about Ottawa being full of covertly racist, passive-aggressive creeps? Man, you should see the hateful look in White guys eyes when they see Maureen and I showing affection to one another. Maureen and I are both tall and attractive people. I'm six-foot-one by two hundred and forty pounds, and Maureen is five-foot-ten, curvy, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh, and lots of tattoos...every damn place except her face. Yeah, it's like that. We made for an interesting pair.

Maureen Delaney and I have a lot of fun together, folks. This broad introduced me to sexual practices I didn't even know exist. Seriously. I've never been fisted before. Maureen laid me down one night, after we had hot, steamy sex in the shower. Donning gloves, Maureen sucked on my dick while fingering my well-lubricated asshole. The more Maureen sucked my dick and digitally stimulated my ass, the harder I got. I was totally relaxed and trusted Maureen, and let me tell you, the foxy blonde mama from Alberta took me to the edge...and then some.

There's something about a woman having her hand up your ass, folks. Seriously. Maureen smiled as she worked her hand up my ass, and I screamed and squirmed. Now, I am kind of a kinky dude and I've been fucked by women wearing strap-on dildos before. Maureen has a nice strap-on dildo which she bought at Pleasures N Treasures, the adult video store downtown, and she loves fucking me with it. Getting a fist up the ass is intense, to say the least.

Maureen smiled at me as she worked her hand up my ass. I screamed. I moaned. I squirmed. I loved it and I hated it. It was fun, but definitely not something I care to try daily. Maureen is definitely something else, folks. Earlier, I bent her over and smacked her big White ass and then fucked her with long, deep strokes. I'm the proud owner of eight and a half inches of thick, uncut Afro-Caribbean man meat and I definitely know how to use it. Maureen sucked my dick and licked my balls before I fucked her nice and good.

Maureen and I always have kinky fun when we're together. This big-booty redneck mama from Alberta likes to sit on my face. I love having Maureen ride my face while I finger her pussy and lick her asshole. I like Maureen's ass, and lucky for me, she's not shy about letting me fuck it. Our butt fucking sessions are awesome. I lick Maureen's asshole and finger it before lubricating her. Maureen smiles and spreads her ass cheeks for me.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I rub my dick against her asshole, and push it inside. I slide my dick into Maureen's asshole, and just like that, I start fucking her in the ass. Maureen grinds her big White ass against my groin as I fuck her, and this makes for an awesome visual for me to work with. Keeps me hard as a rock, and then some. I fuck Maureen's ass with gusto, until she tells me to pull my dick out, and I do. I'm an ass man and can't get enough, you know?

Maureen Delaney and I are together, and people can make what they want of it. We don't care. My folks in Montreal are cool. What do Maureen's parents think of her relationship with me? Well, Maureen grew up in foster care, no parents to speak of, so that takes care of that. Look, I don't mean to sound cruel but as a brother dating a White chick, I dreaded meeting her potentially racist parents, especially some White patriarch type. Now that's out of the way, I can see smooth sailing from that point forward. Maureen and I are happy together, and I hope we make it as a couple. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Lives of Redneck Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds