• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Sister on Video

My Sister on Video

I just got one of the latest smartphones for myself. I just don't know how I could live without one of these devices. I was messing around with the video feature when my nineteen year sister walked into the room.

"What are you doing there, big brother?" She asked me.

"I'm just learning to work all the features on my phone," I told her. "Go ahead and pose for me Rachel."

My sister was shy and she thought I was just joking around with her. I told her to turn around. I was videoing her backside. Her ass was so tight in those pair of jeans. After she spun around for me. I told her to come closer. She must have thought something was up. I motioned for her to walk forward. Rachel came up close. I was sitting on the couch looking up at her. I told her to get even closer. She was now standing directly in front of me.

I reached out and started to tug on her shirt.

"What are you doing Tom?" She complained to me.

"Come on, just lift up your shirt. Just a little."

I thought my sister was going to slap me. Instead she pretended like she was teasing me. She pulled her shirt up right below her bra. I had to see more than that. I stood up and I took hold of the edge of her shirt. I held my camera right up to her chest and I pulled the shirt up over her head. I am sure that Rachel was shocked at what I was doing.

"Stop it Tom!"

I just couldn't stop. I had to see my sister's tits. I managed to use the hand I was holding my phone in and I reached around and unsnapped her bra. You should have seen Rachel's face. Her tits came spilling out. She had a nice sized pair of boobs. Rachel tried to cover up but I wouldn't let her. I thought she would run back to her bedroom but she was so concerned about her exposed tits she tried to gather her clothing up.

I threw the phone on the couch and took hold of her pants. I was able to pull them down without unbuttoning them. Rachel wasn't wearing any panties it seemed.

"Stop this right now Tom!"

I had no intention of stopping. I told her that I knew she was horny. I touched her pussy and I felt her wet juices. I could see my sister's face getting red. I was horny as hell that day. I figured my sister was as good as anyone else. I pushed my sister down to the floor. I unzipped my pants and pulled my prick out. I was already half hard from seeing my nude sister's body.

"Suck on it Rachel," I urged her.

My cock was just inches from Rachel's mouth. I took hold of my rod and I spanked it against my sister's lips. I think Rachel opened up to say something. I slid my cock into her mouth. Rachel was gagging. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand a thing. I placed my hands on Rachel's head and I thrust hard down into her throat. Rachel was taking me now.

She had this wild look on her face. She couldn't believe this was happening. I suspected that my sister might have been a virgin. She never seemed to go out with any guys. I had to find out. I pushed into my sister's mouth until she got me hard. Rachel was starting to give up resisting me. Once my dick was hard I lifted my sister to her feet. I moved her onto the couch and then I removed all my clothes. I was standing in front of my sister with my hard prick standing erect.

I got in between Rachel's legs. Her eyes went wide when I rubbed my mushroom across her wet gash. I didn't wait to get a reply. I pushed all the way inside my sister. Rachel let out this moan as I stretched her pussy muscles. I think my sister was giving up her resistance. She was moaning as I fed her my stiff prick. It seems my sister wasn't a virgin after all.

I ground my staff all the way inside Rachel's pussy. I knew she was giving in when she wrapped her legs around my back. I stretched my legs out and I gave my sister a good pounding. Rachel was now giving herself to me freely. Her muscles were tight around my shaft. She was squeezing with all her might.

"You want my cock, don't you Rachel?" I questioned her.

"Oh my God Tom!"

That was all my sister would say. She had her head thrown back as I fucked her hard and deep. I stirred my erect dick inside my sister's pussy. She wanted cock, that much I was certain about. I took my sister for nearly a half hour. The excitement of fucking my sister must have made me want to cum. I drove in deep and then sprayed my sister with my hot seed. I think we both cried out when we came together. Rachel held onto my chest as her body shook from the fucking she was taking.

I dumped a big load into Rachel that day. I was full of baby cream. Rachel milked me dry. She worked her muscles around my spent dick until she got every drop from me. I was finally spent and so I pulled my cock out. My white froth came running out of my sister. We were both panting hard trying to catch our breath. I lowered my face and I kissed Rachel hard on the lips. When I got up from the couch, Rachel stayed put. I think she was beat.

A few minutes later Rachel got up. My cum came dripping out of her pussy. Thankfully the living room was a hardwood floor. We wiped up the mess from our lovemaking. Rachel went to clean up. I got my clothes back on. No telling when my parents would arrive back. When Rachel got back from the bathroom she had this concerned look on her face.

"If we are going to keep having sex, I need to get on birth control," She told me.

I guess I was royally stupid that day. My dick was ruling my actions. I told Rachel that maybe she better go to a clinic as soon as possible. Thankfully nothing happened that first time we had sex. Rachel is now on protection and we have continued where we left off. My sister is like a dynamo in bed. She says that my cock gets her all crazy. That is fine with me. I love being able to fuck my sister when my parents are at work.

We do it in every imaginable place and position. I think Rachel got a floor burn from the carpet when we screwed on the family room floor. We will put towels down on our beds and then Rachel will ride my cock. I love cupping her firm tits as she bounces up and down my bare shaft. I think I created a monster. Rachel needs cock constantly. I have even used the video on my camera to capture us fucking.

Rachel says to be careful so that no one can see us in those positions. I would love to make a full video of us fucking each other. Hopefully my sister will allow me to put together some fucking sessions so just the two of us can watch them together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Sister on Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds