• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Taking the Thompson Women Ch. 02

Taking the Thompson Women Ch. 02

12

This is a work of fiction. It is for entertainment only, and should not be taken seriously by anyone.

*****

Ella couldn't understand what had come over her youngest daughter. A little over a month ago, Mya had been a quiet, sensitive girl who studied hard and partied little. She had usually dressed conservatively, wore glasses, and never showed off her body. Suddenly, all that had changed. She had started showing off her body. She had let her hair down, both physically, and literally. Her mother had noticed she rarely wore a bra, and wore shorts that showed off her long legs. While she was concerned, she was also happy that her daughter was finally started coming out of her shell. She attributed this to her joining the High School cheerleading team, and the influence of some of her friends.

Unbeknownst to her, her daughter had been ensnared. His name was Bill Barrows, the town football hero, and Mya's new lover. Sex for Mya had unburdened her of all other priorities. Once she had succumbed, she was consumed by her desires. She had experienced something no other boy had given her. She now craved that feeling every day. The feeling of being filled so completely, of pleasure so intense, it made her forget all worries of right and wrong.

Her mother sensed the danger. She was wary of Bill. She had told her daughter she couldn't tutor him anymore. So instead we began working on a class project at his house, and everything continued. It had become easy for Mya to lie. She was stealing from her parents for him. It was a way to test his hold on her. Her father had a strange habit of stashing money around the house. All Mya had to do was look around here and there, and sure enough, a few hundred dollars appeared from behind a picture or inside a commemorative coffee mug. Rarely did she ever ask why he needed the money. He was always careful to praise her, and remind her how much her daddy loved her.

*

But now he had set his eyes on a greater prize. To have Ella would require more than just seduction- though seduction was what was called for. Ella would not abandon her husband for great sex alone. What was required was subterfuge. I needed to weaken the bond between husband and wife if he was to truly possess have mind as well as her body. In this scheme, Mya was of tremendous value. She was much closer with her mother than Odetta, who was rarely heard from and rarely seen. Perhaps as a result, Mya and Ella had drawn closer together, and he exploited this bond as much as possible leading up to the conquest of Ella.

Mya knew her routine, her mother's likes and dislikes, her past, and even more important, her mother's relationship with her father. It was no secret even early on that Ella was not on good terms with her husband, who vanished for long periods of time on extended trips overseas. Mya tearfully admitted that often, she didn't know where her father was. Ella had tried to deal with this strain as best as possible, but it was clear she was nearing the end of her rope. She had separated from her husband on several occasions, but each time returned, only to cry herself to sleep at night.

But this would not be enough. I needed to weaken their relationship further. Ella's husband used a variety of pills to perform in bed. He removed these from the house whenever possible. Much of the money that Mya had taken was simply placed in Ella's dresser. These mechanizations produced terrible arguments, which drove husband and wife apart, and simultaneously drew Mya to Bill. Bewildered, she sought the arms of someone who loved her. Everything would need to be perfectly planned in order for there to be some chance of success. It began just before Chelsea's sleep away trip.

**

Ella shut off the lights and went upstairs for bed. It was one of those hot summer nights, when the air was warm but windy enough to make it pleasant. Ella needed attention. She was antsy, stressed. She found herself in a near constant state of arousal. Her husband was no use in this regard, he couldn't even get an erection when he was home, she thought bitterly. He was probably fucking his secretary. He received strange calls in the night, with whispered voices. And where was the money going? She could never understand her husband's need to keep it in the house. Someone, likely a maid, or even that Bill Barrows, who she was fairly certain had been trying to seduce her daughter, might have come across it and pocketed the money. But... Another side of her whispered in her head, what if he's taking the money and giving it to his little whore? It probably takes a great deal to maintain a mistress. She prayed that her daughters would marry better men.

As if on cue, as she made her way upstairs, she heard noises coming from Mya's room. She knew Desean and her daughter were dating, and assumed she was talking to him on the phone or skyping, together, and smiled. She approached her door to say a quick goodnight, when she paused. She knew Desean's voice fairly well, this one was deeper, a more masculine voice, and loud enough that it sounded as if the voice had a physical presence in the room.

The door was open just a crack, and Ella moved it just an inch, so she could see better. She was shocked to see Bill leaning on her daughter's bed, dressed in jeans with his shirt off as Mya, with her back to the door, stood dressed in her night clothes, a large t-shirt and a pair of Victoria secret sweatpants. She noticed her daughter wasn't wearing a bra. They were whispering, but she could make out the conversation.

"You've got to get out of here!" she whispered fearfully.

"Why?" he asked, with a mischievous smile. He was leaning back against the bed, at ease. Mya had her arms crossed in disdain, but Ella could tell she was worried.

"Why? You know why! My mom is just down the hall. If she finds you here-"

"She'll ask what a white guy is doing in your bedroom at 10:30 pm." Bill cut in.

No shit, Ella thought. She knew she should open the door and tell the boy to get out, but for some reason she didn't. She wanted to here more. Even from her position, she couldn't help but admire his powerful sculpted body. Ella had never been attracted to white men, beyond the usual celebrities, of course, but now, to her own surprise, she felt her mouth get a little dry, and her vagina a little damp.

"We can't while my mom is in the house! If she finds out, she'll kill me! " Mya hissed.

We can't? The thought flashed through Ella's mind in horror She wouldn't. She couldn't have-

"Mya," he said, standing up, he towered above her. There was urgency in his voice. "Come here."

To Ella's astonishment, Mya went to him. She looked up at him, as he wrapped his massive arms around her, and drew her close to his chiseled body. Mya could only breath in his scent. "We've talked about this, Mya. When I'm here..."

No. Ella thought

"You're the man of the house," she whispered, almost like a prayer.

Oh God, No. Ella pleaded, in her head.

"And when I'm gone..." he continued, stroking her hair.

Please... She begged internally.

"You're the man of the house." Mya replied, dutifully.

Ella stood at the door frozen in stunned silence.

"Your mother is not in charge here," He said matter of factly, "I am." Ella felt a cold sense of dread pass through her body.

"Your father is not in charge here. You know who is in charge, don't you Mya?"

Ella could see her smile. She wanted to give into this man. There was almost no resistance.

"Your in charge, daddy."

He turned Mya around, so she was facing her desk, where her mother had spent countless hours going over her schoolwork with her. He kissed her throat as one hand went massage her breast through the think material of her shirt, and the other went under the waistband of sweatpants and panties, find the roaring furnace between her legs. Ella was paralyzed. He was seducing her, taking her right there. She wanted to shout, but as she watched as he continued his manipulations, and her daughter slowly moved her hips to keep with his hands, she remained frozen.

"Tell me."

"Please.."

"Tell me..."

"Oh god... please..."

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Fuck me, daddy! Please fuck me!" she begged him in a high pitched voice. As she let out a gasp, as she came on his hand.

"Of course, baby." He said. His voice was smooth, deep.

"Wha-What are you doing?" she asked, in a foggy voice.

"Relax baby," as he unbuckled his jeans. "I've already had you mouth and your pussy. Its time I have your ass."

"Ohh God..." she whispered. He stripped her of her nightclothes with ease. Mya helped him undress her. Ella was frozen in place as she watched her daughter give her body over to this man.

She didn't see his cock, but saw the expression on her face, and heard Mya groan as he slowly put inside her ass. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure- of being completely filled.

"Who's ass is this?" he asked.

"Yours daddy." She said meekly, as he slowly began to thrust into her.

Ella turned away. She couldn't and watch any longer. She didn't want to listen as she listened to her daughter get fucked in the ass. Billy had taken her daughter. More so, he did it under Ella's roof! She fumbled her way to her bedroom, and could now here them as the desk pounded into the wall.

"ohh Ohh OHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Ella felt tears come to her eyes, her daughter; her wonderful good little girl had become a slut. She was a white boy's plaything. That he was using her was certain. Mya had said he fucks other girls. The memory of that Japanese girl running towards the locker room flashed through her mind. She knew he fucked other girls.

"FUCK ME DADDY!!"

And what was this daddy shit? Ella thought angrily. Was his hold that strong over her? Ella closed the door to her bedroom, wiped the tears out of her eyes. And happened to glance at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were visible through her shirt. God! Am I this turned on by listening to my daughter get her brains fucked out? She felt disgusted. With herself and her daughter. But what to do? How could she stop this? Her husband would be of no help. Maybe the Reverend at the church? No. That man gossips like a schoolgirl, the whole community would know before the end of the day. Ella knew she would have to contain this... humiliation.

The sound had faded to a thumping as the desk made a ryhmic tapping against the wall. She could hear her daughter moaning like a little whore. Ella thought to herself, I should stop this. I should bust in there and freak out. I should scream at him, she thought bitterly. I thought I raised by children better than this.

But beneath the self-righteousness, there was something else. A flicker of something- jealously. A part of Ella was indignant that her daughter had a much more active, and raunchy sex life than she did. As Ella climbed into bed, she listened as they kept at it. God, he must be good to make her sound like that, she thought. She caressed her right breast, and for the first time in awhile, she fingered herself to fall asleep. Nothing wrong with it, she thought. Se would break them up the next day. She would call him over, and tell him it was over. Her hand moved faster, as she envisioned herself in the place of her daughter, recited the same words her daughter had whispered earlier.

"Your in charge, daddy. Fuck me..." she whispered as she listen as her daughter squealed.

Nothing wrong with it, she thought, nothing but a little fun. I have needs after all. She would see it ended tomorrow. The last thought that went through her mind before sleep caught up with her was I wonder what his cum tastes like.

***

Ella called Bill and asked for him to come over around 3pm. To her surprise, he said he would be out of school, and Ella took the time off from the bank to come home early to meet him. Mya would be home a few hours later, and Ella was already scripting in her head what she planned say to her daughter when she got here. She sat in her living room in her work clothes waited for him to come over; very professional. She felt her stomach tightening in anticipation. She had considered telling her husband and confronting him together, but what could he do? He wasn't even in the country. She checked herself in the mirror. He was supposed to be home soon at some point, but who was to say when. She would have to do all of this herself.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. She walked to the front, suppressing all feelings of doubt. She reminded herself that she could handle any businessman in the state, she was confident she could handle a white boy with a ball. She opened the door, and there he was. For some reason, it felt like she was looking at him for the first time. He seemed to loom over her, a powerful force being held in check. "Mrs. Thompson? You wanted to see me?" she thought she detected uncertainty in his voice. Ella pushed aside her initial feeling that she was making a terrible mistake facing him alone, and pressed onward.

"Yes, come in!" she gave him her best smile and ushered him inside. She could smell the stink on him, the smell of sweat and... something else? She led him into the living room, and he took a seat on one end of the couch. He put his feet up on the coffee table, but Ella bit her tongue. She would be rid of him soon enough. He's just a boy with a ball. She thought. She tried not to stare at his shoulders.

"Bill," she said, sitting further down on the couch, "do you know why I asked you here?"

"No, Mrs. Thompson, I was actually wondering that myself."

That was unexpected. Ella had hoped he would just confess to his relationship with Mya, but instead he was playing coy.

"I think you know." She said.

"I'm afraid I don't follow," he replied, the beginnings of a smirk forming on his face.

"You know." Ella said, through gritted teeth.

"Why don't you tell me?" he asked, almost mockingly.

"You and Mya!" she exploded, "You have been fucking my daughter, you little bastard!"

"Oh that," he replied, sighing. He ran a hand through his thick hair, "Well, Mrs. Thompson, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your daughter is a slut."

"How dare you-" Ella started.

"I wonder where she gets that from?" Bill asked cutting in, raising an eyebrow towards the older woman who now was beginning to feel flustered. This is not how it was supposed to go. She was supposed to be in control, not him, but she could feel it beginning to slip away. She tried anger and threats.

"Now you listen to me, you arrogant little shit," she pointed her finger at his chest. "Your going to leave my daughter alone or else!"

"Or else what?" he glared. Ella once again remembered she was alone here with him, and no one knew they were meeting. She pushed aside that fear and attacked again.

"I'll call your parents." She said triumphantly.

"Don't have parents, Ella, that's not going to work with me." He snapped dryly.

"I'll have you arrested-"

"Arrested?!" He moved closer to her, closer than she like, "Ella, the police don't arrest people because you ask them to, that's not how it works. Your daughter is eighteen and so am I. Mya will-"

"Mya will do as I say!" she insisted, panic was now seeping into her voice.

"Oh really? You sure about that? Your really sure she will listen to you?" He asked. He let it sink in for a moment. Ella suddenly began to realize that he knew she had seen them together. "Of course she won't." he smirked. "Your daughter is in love with me. Or rather she is in love with this," he grabbed his crotch. "Every day and night she needs it. And I see her everyday. So try again, Ella. What are you going to do about it?"

Panic began to grip Ella, she was fighting back the urge to cry. "I'll—My husband-"

Bill snorted and burst out laughing. "HIM?! HA! Where is he this week, Ella? Do you even know where he is exactly? Please. Besides, I've seen your husband. I think I can handle him."

Ella flushed at this humiliation. She knew it was true. This boy was so physically imposing, he dwarfed her husband, or at the moment, at least seemed like it. She never thought Mya would tell him so much about her family. Ella couldn't see any way out. How? How had it gotten to this point? She hated him. She smelled him, he seemed almost on top of her. "Money." She muttered.

"What?"

"How much would it cost me to make you leave my daughter alone!" she demanded.

"How much have you got?"

"Two hundred.."

He snorted, and gave her the finger.

"Five hundred!"

He laughed and got up to leave.

She followed him out of the living room. "Eight hundred dollars!!" she called after him.

"Goodbye Ella." He said over his shoulder, laughter in his voice,

I'll see you later. I've got to pick Mya up from school." The threat loomed over Ella like a pall.

"A thousand! FUCK!! Two thousand!! Why wont you just leave us alone!!" she shrieked.

"Because Ella," he said, turning to her, she nearly ran right into his massive chest, again that smell was in her face, her mouth. "You aren't naming my price." He smiled.

"But that's all the money I have-" she begged.

"I don't need your fucking money." He laughed. "My price is something else."

Ella felt a cold feeling of dread. She knew instantaneously what he meant. "No." she said. "Never."

"Never say never, Ella," he chuckled.

"I'm not a whore!" she snarled, "How dare you talk to me like this! I would never betray my husband."

"Your cute when you get self-righteous. But I think its fair: your body in exchange for your daughter's body.

"You sonofabitch!" she took a swing at him, and he took her by the arm and dragged her back towards the living room. She felt like a rag doll, and as she struggled, he let her go, and she fell to the ground. He got down on the floor and pinned her there. He was on top of her and she could smell him. He could take right now if he wanted. She couldn't move at all. Just a boy with a ball, she thought. His face was inches from her's. She saw the look in his eyes and was afraid. No one would hear her.

But what came next was unexpected. "I'm serious: your body in exchange for your daughter's pussy. I think it's more than fair. You fuck me till Friday when your daughter goes away on her trip. When she comes back, I'll break up with her."

To Ella's surprise, he got up and sat on the couch. He looked down at her smugly. She didn't know what to think. She tried franticly to think of some kind of alternative. Some deal she could offer, some threat she could make. But there was no out. There was no other option. Mya was not on birth control. She wasn't using protection either. If something wasn't done soon, she would be pregnant with this bastard's child, and the Thompson family would be ruined in the community. Ella looked at him with contempt. He could tell she was wrestling with a lot of emotions. Ella had been trying to hold back the tears, but now she started to cry. She couldn't bring herself to look at him. She couldn't bring herself to even nod in ascent. Still, Ella began to crawl forward on her hands and knees, and that was good enough for a yes. Her tears were making a mess of her makeup as she sniffled her way to him.

Bill pulled down his gym shorts and exposed himself to Ella. Even through the tears, her eyes widened. "Oh God.." she whispered. That thing has been inside my daughter?! It was massive. It would barely fit in her hand much less fit in her mouth.

Suddenly, Bill grabbed her by her hair, and said to her, his eyes flashing, "Remember: Your body for your daughter's pussy for one week."

Ella nodded in despair. But even that wasn't enough. "Say it." He commanded.

"My body for my daughter's pussy. For a week. And you will leave us alone." She whispered.

Bill smiled. Ella lowered her head and began by taking his head into her mouth. She was out of practice, but all she needed to was a little encouragement. She started bobbing her head down, but could only take about a third of him in her mouth. She used her hands to work the shaft and balls. She couldn't help but notice something off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Taking the Thompson Women Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds