• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 06

Clinical Trials Ch. 06

123

Author's note:

Once again I appreciate everyone's feedback, it's always good to hear new ideas and suggestions. This chapter was definitely more difficult to write, especially in terms of getting the plot lines to work out. Hopefully you won't be disappointed.

*****

Brittney slowly opened her eyes and was blinded by a bright spotlight pointing at her. She was lying on her back, knees bent and legs spread, and there were people cheering all around her. Her whole body ached as if she had been working out for way too long. And then reality set it. "Oh my god!" she shrieked. She had cum so hard that she momentarily blacked out. And she had cum in front of a crowd of strangers! She scrambled to get to her feet. The stage was slippery, making it difficult to stand in her heels. She noticed all the bills strewn on the stage, but her only desire was to get away.

She found her footing and moved as quickly as she could toward the dressing room. Before she got there Cinnamon was standing in her way.

"Hey, you're not done. Go pick up your tips," she ordered Brittney. "Oh, and here. Clean up the mess you made on stage, slut," Cinnamon commanded as she handed her a towel.

Brittney took the towel but was afraid to walk back out there.

"Come on, get to it!" Cinnamon was angry for not getting her way with Brittney earlier, but even more upset with having to go on stage after Brittney's performance. Nothing she could do was going to get their attention now.

As Brittney walked back out on stage with her hed down another cheer went up. She picked up all the tips, and had to get down on her knees to wipe up the stage. She heard more hoots and whistles, and went red with embarrassment. Here she was, crawling around naked on stage cleaning up her own pussy cream while everyone watched her. She turned red in shame and embarrassment and tried to complete the task as quickly as possible. Finally finished, she ran off stage and pushed her way past Cinnamon, who was smiling wickedly and obviously enjoying Brittney's discomfort.

*****

The doctor was worried; Very worried. She pondered the meaning of the phone call. Someone else knew about Brittney, and seemed to know way too much about the clinical trial and the nanomaterial. This was bad, they could make life miserable for her, or sell her design to someone else. And she had a good suspicion of who it was. The situation had become critical and had to be stopped, whatever the cost. She picked up her phone and called a number.

"Hello," came the gruff voice on the other end.

"Jack, it's Jennifer. I need a favor," the doctor said.

After a long pause, he responded. "Ok. But it's going to cost you."

*****

An short, balding, overweight man sat alone at a table in the corner and nursed his drink. He stopped here fairly often, particularly on Friday night after a long week on the job. He had just seen an amazingly sexual display on stage. He knew the girl, Brittney Banyard. As provocative as the performance was, something wasn't right. He knew Brittney well enough to know that she wouldn't do this of her own free will.

Ted Packard took another sip of his drink and thought about how Brittney had acted in his office yesterday. Sure, he had blackmailed her, but her response yesterday was way over the top. Again, this wasn't the same shy and reserved Brittney that he first met. No, she had changed, and very quickly. Something was definitely wrong, and he was determined to get to the bottom of it. His thirty years of experience in the newspaper business started to kick in. He thought about the story outline that Brittney gave him. There were some clues in that otherwise worthless outline. He pieced that together with other rumors he'd heard about BioZene from the previous reporters that tried to get the story. The pieces were starting to fit, and they pointed to sexual response testing on humans. But a hunch wasn't good enough. He needed to find some hard evidence. Was it drug testing? But where could he find the evidence?

*****

Brittney sat in the dressing room alone, trying to gather her wits. She wanted to cry, but held back the tears by turning her emotions to anger towards Holly. She cleaned herself up and found her clothes, sans her bra and panties. "Figures," she bemoaned. "I'm going to need to buy new underwear at this rate."

Finally dressed, or at least partially dressed, she took a deep breath and headed out into the main room and towards the table with Holly and Billy. "You fucking bitch," she said as she sat down between Holly and Billy and blankly stared out at the crowded room.

Holly snatched the tips that Brittney was holding. "Let's see how the slut made out, shall we?"

Though she wasn't too happy with everyone calling her a slut, Brittney ignored her while Holly counted out the bills. Finally Holly spoke up. "Well, not too bad. Your cut from Tracie's dance was $18, plus the private dance with Mr. Takahashi was $40 along with a nice $20 tip, and your dance on the main stage got you $52. Now let's see. Take way the house's cut, that leave you $90."

Brittney continued to ignore her, sulking in her chair. "Holly continued. So with another $90 applied to this month's rent, I'd say you're going to need to do this about two nights a week just to cover rent. How's that sound to you, slut?" Holly said as she stuffed the bills in her purse.

"Fuck you," Brittney said through clenched teeth, the ferocity of her words getting Billy's attention. He saw a fire in Holly's eyes that he knew too well, and was glad this time he wasn't the one in her crosshairs. He definitely wasn't going to get involved in this one.

"Well, I think you should be grateful, slut. I just showed you how to pay your bills since you seem to not be worth shit at journalism, and in return you give me attitude? Frankly I don't see where you are in a position to complain. Perhaps another reminder of who's in charge here is in order."

Brittney just stared down at her hands. She knew she shouldn't provoke Holly, but her temper got the better of her. There was no way she was going to apologize to Holly, though. "Let her do her worst, the bitch," she stewed.

Holly stood up. "Don't go away, slut." Brittney just glared back at her. Moments later her body began to heat up again. "Oh god, not again!" Brittney cried. But there was no stopping it. Within a minute she was teetering on the edge of another massive orgasm. She couldn't believe her body could respond like this after so recently cumming so hard, or how quickly she reached the peak. She squirmed in her seat, feeling her bare pussy leaking out onto her skirt. She put her hand between her legs in an attempt to dampen the pulsing going through her clit, which got Billy's attention. It was no use, and she moaned as her body once again craved an orgasm that wouldn't come. "Damn her!" she cursed. But even anger did nothing to take her mind off her body's desperate need. And it didn't help that Billy now sat and watched her, grinning from ear to ear like a stupid ass.

As she struggled with these sensations she noticed Holly talking to several men, and then pointing Brittney out to them. She heard them all laugh, and then she saw Holly winking back at her with an evil look on her face. She knew this wasn't going to be good. But the pleasure coursing through her body had once again overtaken her ability to reason. All she hoped for was her elusive orgasm. Her pussy was contracting steadily, demanding it be filled with cock. She moaned again in agony.

Apparently a deal was made, and Holly walked quickly back to Brittney. "Get up, slut," she said as she grabbed Brittney's arm and pulled her out of her seat. Brittney nearly fell out of the chair, her legs wobbly underneath her. She had no strength to resist Holly, stumbling blindly behind her towards another private room.

At the other side of the room Ted Packard was watching the interaction between Holly and Brittney with interest. Making a decision, he got up, tossed a tip on the table, and slipped out the front door unnoticed.

Once in the private room Holly grabbed Brittney's top and ripped it open, buttons flying across the small room. "Take off your all your clothes, slut!" Holly ordered.

Shocked by the force of Holly's outburst, Brittney quickly slipped out of the skirt and top and stood naked except for her heels in front of Holly.

"You are a fucking ungrateful slut! You embarrass me in public like that again, and you will regret it. Now let me explain what's going to happen next," Holly growled. Brittney stood there trembling, both in fear of Holly and in an extreme state of arousal.

"Your doctor friend is quite the genius. This stuff she filled you with has some amazing properties. Oh yes, I know all about her," Holly said, answering Brittney's unspoken question. "The program she wrote was pretty amateur, but it was very nice of her to document it thoroughly, including putting her name in the code notes. Her lame program had you out of control, ready to fuck every person you met. Don't worry, I've fixed you up, so now I say when and who you fuck, and when you cum and when you don't. She's also absolutely horrible at network security, which certainly made things easier for me. But she sure has created something amazing. Though I guess you already know that," she smirked. "Oh, and she apparently thinks a lot of herself. Her password was 'one hot doctor'."

Holly walked behind Brittney and yanked her wrists behind her, and then closed the cuffs around each wrist. Brittney's hands were once again trapped behind her back. Brittney whimpered. "So is she? Do you think she's hot? Did you kneel between her legs and lap at her pussy like a good little lesbian?"

"No! Of course not!" Brittney spat back.

"The only thing I didn't have was her phone number, but you provided that. Oh, she sends her regards, by the way."

Brittney just looked on in disbelief. First she was controlled by a crazy doctor, and now by an even crazier roommate. Things definitely had gone from bad to worse.

"Those five guys I was talking to out there are at a bachelor party. They were quite impressed with your little show on stage earlier. I told them how you are actually my slave, and how you crave to suck men's cock. I'm not sure they completely believed me, but a slut like you does love to suck cock, isn't that right? And I'm sure you'll prove me right and won't embarrass me again, right?" Holly asked. "Or after you've gotten a taste of pussy have you switched to liking girls?"

Brittney looked at her in horror, speechless. She couldn't be expecting her to do this! Complete strangers? But at the same time the image filled her head of being surrounded by hard cocks, tasting them, feeling them in her mouth. Her pussy contracted in need and her knees nearly buckled.

"Yes, I can see that you like that," Holly said, reading Brittney's reaction. "But we're going to make this a bit more interesting. You see, your little program inside you has some interesting features. One of them is that you're little clitty can detect the presence of a guy's spunk. Now I've set your program so that if any semen gets on your clit then you will orgasm. A huge, glorious orgasm. I'll turn the arousal level down to a five to start, just to keep you in the mood. Sound good so far?"

Brittney just glared at her. She wanted to tell her to fuck off, or beg her to let her go, but still had enough pride to not grovel in front of her and enough sense not to make her any madder. Still, she was grateful for the temporary reprieve when her pussy contractions slowed to a manageable level.

"Maybe I should paint a clearer picture for slut. You will suck the guys off, and then they can cum on your face and titties, or they can cum in your mouth. If they cum outside your mouth or if you don't swallow it all, there's a decent chance with five guys that some of it will eventually drip down your body to your cunt. When it reaches that dirty cunt of yours, kaching! You cum. While that might sound good to you, if you do orgasm there will be consequences. First, I will find ten more guys and send them in here tonight. And your mouth is going to service them all. Second, I'm going to set your little clit to torture level all night and you will not cum again. Got it?"

"And if I refuse to play your stupid little game?" Brittney spat out.

"Well, then we just leave your clitty set to torture all night anyway, which I would personally enjoy watching. But if you do manage to not cum, then as your reward I'll turn off all your triggers for the rest of the evening."

Brittney tried to take in what she was saying. From what she was feeling already, she assumed her clit had been set to 'torture level' for the last ten minutes, and there was no way she could handle that all night. But she already craved being able to cum again. To be given the chance but purposely try to avoid it was not going to be easy. And sucking off a bunch of strange men and having to swallow their cum was totally humiliating. She had never liked swallowing cum, so she rarely let any boyfriends cum in her mouth. But she also didn't want to give Holly the satisfaction of breaking her. And she had no doubt that Holly would keep to her word and torture her all night if she didn't succeed. No, the only good outcome from this was if Brittney swallowed all their jizz and avoided cumming.

"Fine, you bitch," Brittney responded.

"I'd be careful with how you address me, slut. I could easily change the rules of our game if you put me in a bad mood," Holly warned. Brittney just glared at her. This was her own fault for cussing Holly out earlier. She bit her tongue to avoid saying what she was thinking.

"Mmhmm, that's a good slut. Now get on your knees and wait here." Holly stepped outside briefly as Brittney dropped down clumsily. When Holly returned one of the men followed her in. Holly sat back on the couch, a drink in her hand.

"Ok, slut, show me how much you love cum," Holly ordered. "Beg him to let you suck his cock."

Brittney swallowed hard. She stared down at the floor, trying to work up the courage to go on. Finally she squeaked, "Please, may I suck your cock?" An unwanted spasm rocked her pussy as the words passed her lips. "No!" she thought. She refused to let her pussy control her and make her want this.

"Hell yeah!" the guy replied, pulling open his belt and pants and then pushing his pants and underwear to the floor. Brittney couldn't help but stare at the semi-hard penis in front of her face. Her body craved it, wanted it inside of her pussy. But she knew that wasn't to be, and she was angry with herself to even have these wicked desires. She leaned forward and could smell the musky scent. This only added to her need, and she cursed under her breath at how easily she fell under the spell of this stranger's cock. She darted out her tongue and flicked the underside of the tip and watched as it twitched and grew in front of her.

Resolved to complete her task, she sucked the cock into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. It soon grew to its full length and filled her mouth. She did her best to work the shaft without the use of her hands. She closed her lips tightly around it and bobbed her head in a steady rhythm. Soon the guy was groaning in appreciation. Encouraged, she picked up the speed.

"Slut, do you want him to cum in your mouth or on your little titties?" Holly asked.

Brittney paused, releasing the cock from her mouth. "Please cum in my mouth, sir," she asked him, and then quickly sucked the rod deep into her mouth again without waiting for a response. She doubled her efforts, increasing her speed and letting it bump against the back of her mouth with each thrust.

"Shit, yeah, that's good. Just like that," the man said. After a couple more minutes and with Brittney getting heated from the effort, she finally could feel his rod expand as the man began thrusting his hips forward in time with her bobbing. Without warning, she felt a hot stream of liquid hit the back of her throat. She quickly pulled back, nearly choking. Another blast landed on her tongue. The feeling of the erupting cock in her mouth drove her to the brink of orgasm, and she cried out. She finally swallowed what she could and drove her mouth back over the cock again to feel it pulsating as another blast filled her mouth. As much as she tried to swallow all of it, there was just too much and some of the man's cum spilled out from the corner of her mouth and dripped between her tits.

She began to panic, realizing what had happened. Feeling him cum in her mouth had driven her arousal through the roof and made her completely forget that she couldn't let the cum reach her pussy. Now she sucked his cock, hoping to squeeze any remaining cum out of it before finally falling back.

"Well, if your goal is to cum, then you're well on your way," Holly commented to Brittney. It looks like half of his wad is on your tits." Brittney realized she was right. She had lost her concentration when he had come. She couldn't let that happen again.

"Thanks, send in the next guy," Holly said to the first man as he finished buckling his pants.

"Will do. That was awesome!" he responded.

Soon Brittney was staring at another cock, one that was slightly smaller than the last. "Tell him how much you want to suck his dick, slut," Holly demanded.

"Please, let me suck you, I want you in my mouth," Brittney hoarsely replied.

She went to work, trying to maintain her concentration this time. This guy took longer, and Brittney's jaw was getting sore from being held open for so long. But finally she sensed the onset of his orgasm, so this time she was more ready for it. Even so, when the hot cream coated the back of her throat she couldn't contain the arousal that coursed through every fiber of her body. It was all she could do to keep sucking and swallowing. Finally spent, the second guy withdrew from her mouth and got dressed.

"Well, that was a little better, slut, it looks like you swallowed it all. I guess you are a nasty little cock sucking slave after all. Or were you thinking about lapping at my pussy the whole time? Still, I think it's even odds right now that you make it through three more guys," Holly said to her.

Brittney was in no condition to respond, all her focus was on her out of control arousal and on completing her task. She just stared down at the floor as Holly ridiculed her.

Brittney made it through the third guy somehow, again not spilling a drop. Holly continued to taunt her, and with each load of cum that she swallowed her body's cravings grew and grew until it was all she could think about. As the cocks thrust in and out of her mouth it was almost as if they were thrusting in and out of her pussy. Each time a cock bumped the back of her throat her pussy contracted. Her pussy was leaking steadily, dripping down her thighs and onto the floor.

The fourth guy's cock was longer than all the others, but not overly thick. Though getting tired and sore, Brittney did her best to get him off quickly. Unfortunately, this guy had more staying power than the others, and as much as she tried she couldn't seem to make him cum. And with each thrust into her mouth and his cock hitting the back of her throat, she drew back in fear of choking on the three inches of his rod that were still outside her mouth.

"Is slut not doing a good job? Then feel free to take matters in your own hands," Holly said to him. The man grinned at Holly and then turned back to Brittney. Brittney glanced up to see the leer on his face and began to worry. He ran his fingers through Brittney's hair and grabbed hold. "Oh god, please no!" Brittney thought, realizing what he was planning to do.

He pulled Brittney's head towards his cock, and soon the head was threatening to push into Brittney's throat. She panicked, unable to breath, and tried to pull back. He held her fast, however. He eased back off slightly and Brittney took a desperate breath before her head was pulled forward again. He eyes were wide in fear as his shaft stretched her throat. He eased back again and Brittney coughed, but seconds later he thrust in again. He pushed into her relentlessly, more of his cock sliding into her. Finally on the next thrust Brittney found herself with her nose buried in his pubic hair and his cock completely down her throat. Brittney tried to swallow, which caused the man to grunt in satisfaction at feeling her throat squeeze his rod. She panicked, unable to breath, as the man held his cock deep down her through for what seemed like an eternity. Her eyes had just started to roll back in her head when he pulled back and she gasped for breath.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds