• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken Advantages

Taken Advantages

All I remember is being shoved against a wall and then my face was covered in a silk cloth. I heard voices but couldn't distinguish where they were coming from. A hand on the small of my back led me around slowly and I was sat upright on what I assumed was a cold metal table and soon found to be the back of some type of vehicle.

We drove for what felt like forever, my short skirt showing that I wasn't wearing panties and my ass cheeks started to feel very cold on the metal. The voices were drowned out by music; I recognized it to be the voice of I See Stars. The upbeat screaming left me disoriented and I couldn't even sit upright in my confusion and I fell onto my side baring my ass to any of my captors that may have been around me. There must have been one right beside me because I felt a warm coarse hand slam down across my bare right ass cheek. I cried out and bit my lip. I hated to admit that this was all making me extremely excited and I was becoming increasingly more wet. Another blow to my ass cheek, this one stung; I winced and dropped my body trying to roll over.

Firm hands gripped my hips and sat me back upright in my original position. A deep voice whispered in my ear "Keep still." And I went rigid with fear and excitement. I felt a jerking motion and I almost fell forward but managed to stay still. The firm hands gripped my arms and lifted me up onto my knees. Softer hands touched my wrists and pulled me forward and onto my feet out on the ground. I wondered if anyone was around and could see this happening but I knew it wasn't likely. I was led around and heard the creaking noises of old doors as they closed behind me and then the loud bang of what I assumed was a barricade on the door. The silk cloth was pulled from over my eyes and I quickly looked around at my captors. I knew the man. He gave me a swift spin around and pulled me close against him.

"Hey there, Lillie. Surprise!" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me awaiting my response and I looked away from his face to the female who I assume had been my other captor. I did not know who she was and I briefly wondered why she was there. She smirked at me and I suddenly did not need to wonder anymore. I knew she was there to play too. Gerard was about to let a stranger play with me. "Lillie, this is Annabelle. She's a a fellow submissive I met at the club a few weeks ago, you should feel special. This is weeks in the making." He said to me as he nuzzled my neck sending shivers down my spine. His hands slid under my skirt and gripped my ass firmly. He bit down on my shoulder making my knees buckle beneath me and he held up my full weight. Annabelle walked up behind me and firmly gripped my breasts through my shirt and I whined quietly.

"She's really obedient isn't she Gerard?" I was surprised when her voice was extremely soft and calm. It made me feel more comfortable with her and I eased up a little. Her hand rubbed up my thigh and under my skirt, her fingertips brushed across the skin of my hip and ass, and she firmly gripped, making me press against her hand. I was extremely aroused by the thought of Gerard sharing me with a girl. Gerard then yanked me down to my knees and smiled down at me. Annabelle gripped my wrists as she slid down behind me and gently sucked on my neck and shoulders. I moaned gently and Gerard licked his lips looking down at us as Annabelle removed one hand from my wrists and slid it under the front of my skirt and started gently rubbing my clit. I moaned and leaned back into her pressing my hips against her hand, craving more.

Gerard unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them drop to his feet in front of me. Hearing them hit the floor I knew what time it was. I pushed aside my desire to lean back into Annabelle and sat up on my knees with Annabelle's hand still drawing circles on my wet clit. I took Gerard's rock hard cock into my hands and started stroking slowly. He groaned and kept watching Annabelle fondle me as I stroked him. My tongue licked the shaft of his cock as I attempted to catch my breath from Annabelle's touch. I sucked gently on the tip and I heard him groan in pleasure. Annabelle pressed up on my clit and sent shivers up my spine. Annabelle lifted me onto my knees and pulled my ass out. She then spread my wetness and licked at my clit from behind. I whined and pressed my hips back a little. I licked at Gerard's cock hungrily; wanting to please him before I went over the edge. He then gripped my hair and pulled me to my feet. Annabelle growled behind me and sat upon her knees. Gerard lifted me up to his hips and I bit my lip thinking of him slipping inside of me slowly at first but harder and more furious as he fucked me.

"You're biting my lip." His voice was a low hungry growl, and I released my lip. My mouth hung open a little as I breathed and tried to steady my mind. He chained my wrist to a wooden post and I stood there almost naked except my skirt. He looked at me up and down, and I suddenly became self-conscious and wiggled to try covering something. My efforts were futile. Gerard spun me around and smacked my bare ass making me yelp and whine as I felt the burn, hurt and excite me. His hand

struck two more times and my breath quickened and I began to shake.

"You're so wet Lillie." Gerard's fingers slipped between my thighs and swirled around my clit. I whined and pressed back against his hand and he slipped two fingers in me. He pressed and rubbed and slipped his fingers in and out of me. He then brought his fingers to my lips; and I licked his fingers and then my lips. Gerard smiled and brought his fingers to Annabelle. And she sucked at them hungrily. A chuckle escaped his lips and he came back over to me and smacks my ass again and I parted my legs. He slipped his fingers back into me and then started licking and sucking on my clit. I whined and my knees almost buckled beneath me. Annabelle crawled beneath Gerard's stomach and started sucking at his cock hungrily. I felt his breath quicken and he fingered and licked at me more furiously. I cried out as I began to reach my peak and he pressed against my inside and licked hard at my clit. I felt waves of orgasm ripple through my body and I collapsed. Gerard pulled his finger out of me and Annabelle still sucked and liked at his cock. He gripped her hair and pulled her lips away from his throbbing cock and he held his breath for a moment.

I knew what he wanted to hear. "Master please, cum in me. Please. I want you to fill me. I want to feel it, please." He pulled my hips up and slammed his cock into me without hesitation. I screamed in pleasure and gripped the post. I could feel another orgasm coming and I arched my hips higher to give him better access to go deeper. I was hungry for him at this point. I craved his touch. Almost as if he heard my thoughts he smacked my ass hard and gripped my hair and my hip. He thrust hard three more times and pressed hard and deep inside me as he came. I felt the ripples of orgasm once again and I breathed hard as I moaned loudly.

Gerard unchained my wrists and I collapsed and looked back at Gerard and Annabelle. I then realized Annabelle hadn't had a chance to cum yet. I crawled over to her and knelt in front of her. Gerard told her to lie on her back and she obeyed. I pulled off her shorts and she wasn't wearing any panties. I stared down for a moment at her and she seemed to want to hide her wetness. I pushed her shirt up and licked and sucked at her nipples. She moaned quietly. And I began to lick down her torso to her hips. I bit and licked at her waist and she moaned again. I spread her legs and dipped my tongue between her folds. Her body shook in pleasure and I licked a bit harder. She moaned gently and gripped my hair. My thumb swirled circles around her clit and she tugged lightly on my hair. I moaned as I felt the tugging at my hair and a sharp sting as Gerard's hand slammed across my ass. I licked at Annabelle's clit again and slipped a finger inside her wet folds. She moaned and squirmed a bit.

She tasted good to me and her moans only turned me on more. I inserted another finger and her hips went up towards my mouth. Gerard watched from behind me his cock growing hard once more. His hands found my hips and pulled them up in the air and spread my legs on the ground. I continued to lick and finger Annabelle's wet pussy; listening to her moans knowing that Gerard loved watching me please others. I felt the head of Gerard's cock press against my pussy and I moaned softly and swayed my hips teasingly. His hand slammed down on my ass again and I yelped still fingering Annabelle. Gerard's hands gripped my hips tight and he slammed inside me not easing his way in this time. I cried out in pleasure and began licking Annabelle's clit again. He began to fuck me hard and fast, my moans matching up with Annabelle's. Her hands in my hair and Gerard pounding in and out of me made me increasingly more excited. Annabelle arched her back and cried out as she came. I continued to lick and finger her pussy as the waves of orgasm washed over her body. I slowed my pace but Gerard's remained fast as he watched me make her cum. Annabelle lay still, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

Gerard pulled me back more and I was on my hands and knees as he continued to fuck me slightly harder and faster. I cried out and looked back at him. "Master, please. Make me cum," I said with a moaning whine, my voice shaky. "Please master. Fuck me until I cum."

Gerard's eyes flamed with desire and he smacked my ass again directly on the already welting red mark. I cried out again and bit my lip, closing my eyes almost unable to keep myself up on my hands and knees. Gerard's grunts and my moans were almost synchronized as he fucked me. My eyes shot open and I moaned loudly as I felt an orgasm wash over me like an ocean. Gerard's pace slowed and his strokes matched with the waves of pleasure. He stopped and I collapsed on the ground beside Annabelle both of us catching our breath. Gerard smiled down at me and leaned down to kiss my forehead. "That's my good girl." His voice a hoarse but soothing tone; he gently rubbed his hand over the welting mark on my ass and smiled. "All mine." I smiled weakly at him and he picked me up to carry me to the van to take me and Annabelle home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken Advantages

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds