• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Checking in from Arizona

Checking in from Arizona

In writing for Mormon Chicks stories I get feedback from Mormon women telling me about their affairs. These usually aren't enough to tell a full story. I've decided to take a few from the inbox and put them on the site.

*****

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM CADEE - December 2012

Hi. All your Mormon Chicks stories seem to come from Utah. I wanted to remind you that we Mormon Chicks are from all over the country. Maybe most with not all the faults as depicted in your stories, but some of us with a few and some with many. San Tan Valley is a community southeast of Phoenix. We have many wards and we do have several Temples in the Phoenix area.

ME: When you write about all my Mormon stories I assume that you have read them. By using the term "we" should I assume that you are not the only one reading them.

ALMOST IMMEDIATE REPLY FROM CADEE:

I guess I said too much. I just wanted a little credit for Arizona. Yes, I have read your stories. Some of them several times. "We" would be my sister and some of my friends and neighbors. You know how girls get together and like to talk. Your stories came up one day after a neighborhood friend found them online and told us how nasty they were. Then we discussed some of the things you had LDS women doing. Mostly wondering how someone could do all that and not get caught. Then one of the "ladies" slipped when she said her husband had no idea he was being cheated on. That brought out a couple of more confessions and great interest in the rest that had been faithful. Mormon Chicks became like a book club for our group.

ME: How many are in your "group", including your sister and yourself? And, how many cheating on the spouse?

REPLY FROM CADEE:

You get right to the questions, don't you? Eleven in our group, expecting to add more. Now all of us have cheated. Some a little, some a lot. Most of us blame your stories.

ME: What stories are your favorites?

REPLY FROM CADEE:

Most of us like the idea of a having a lot of men. We all get turned on by the stories about sex with blacks. One of us had sex with a black man in Gilbert.

ME: Anyone else going to try a black man?

REPLY FROM CADEE:

At first we liked the idea but weren't taking the chance. Since Lindsay did it and tells how great it was we are a lot more interested. Lindsay has hooked up with the black guy four times now. Even sneaked him into her house once for most of the day. For a lot of us it's not so much whether or not, but finding the right opportunity when we are horny and away from hubby and kids.

ME: What does Lindsay brag about?

REPLY FROM CADEE:

Seriously? He's Black! He's got a thick ten inch cock! He cums a lot! Then he fucks her at least twice each time! He leaves her with a cunt full of sperm! Did I mention ... He's Black! He's got a thick ten inch cock! He cums a lot! Then he fucks her at least twice each time! He leaves her with a cunt full of sperm! Then it the idea that she lets him bareback her. Did I mention ... she lets him fuck her bareback?

ME: I see we speak the same language. You are funny and sexy.

REPLY FROM CADEE:

Didn't want to overdo the Black guy thing. The white guys do pretty well with us. In the group husbands are fair game. No swapping, just learning who's husband would cheat with who. Every husband has given in but one. Julie will probably get him. Julie has the big tits. Guys like the big tits. We always discuss the sex after a conquest. Our most shy wife has been with three men now. One of the husbands and two from outside.

ME: You didn't mention your score!

REPLY FROM CADEE:

Aren't your Mr. Interested? Okay! Five of the husband's for me. I'm up to eight now with strangers and neighbors. Julie's the champ with those big tits. Ten of the eleven husbands and a dozen strangers or guys from the neighborhood. I know you are going to ask, so I'll tell you that I stuff some nice tits in my C-Cups. I could go braless if my nipples didn't tell on me.

ME: Very impressive!

REPLY FROM CADEE:

None of the husbands know what goes on, including mine. I hear him on the stairs now. I'll write in the morning. Answer when you can!

NEXT MORNING FROM CADEE:

Husband caught me horny last night from writing to you. I gave him quite a ride. I'm going to need to hook up with someone again this morning. Once I get the motor running it's hard to turn off the ignition! I'm going for a walk to see who's out in the neighborhood. Maybe stop by Mr. Hard to Get's house and ask for his wife. I know she isn't there, but sometimes he works from home.

I was wishing I hadn't rang the door bell. If Julie with all the boobs couldn't get to him what would be my chances? The door swung open. He greeted me cheerfully. Even working at home he was wearing a white shirt and a tie. He told me Susan wasn't at home. I gathered my courage. I stepped through the door.

He asked if I was okay. I told him the Arizona heat was more than I thought it would be. He offered me water in the kitchen. I was pretty sure if he looked he could see the outline of my pussy in my yoga pants. He settled into a chair. I was pretty sure my puffy lips were at eye level. Stepping closer he could reach out and touch my crotch if he wanted. If he wasn't interested he didn't show it. He was looking right at my cunt without looking away as he spoke.

With my own wetness and some left over from my husband I was about to wet through the fabric. Without taking his eyes off my mound and the gap between my legs he asked if his wife, Julie, and myself were friends. He went on to asked about Julie pointing out that she was over friendly and mentioned her big tits. He asked me if I thought she was putting a move on him to have an affair and if his wife had noticed.

I told him I was sure his wife had noticed and Julie was wanting sex with him. He went on to say that a couple of times Julie had almost gotten to him but he was afraid Julie would talk.

He asked me what I thought. I told him that if it was me having an affair with him I wouldn't talk. His reply was that I would be a better match for him than Julie. I asked if he realized he was talking to my pussy. That brought the response that he wanted to do more than talk to it.

I pulled off my top and unhooked my bra. I kicked off my shoes and then pulled down the yoga pants and my underwear in one smooth motion. He pulled me to him with his hands on my ass and buried his face in my pubic hair, getting his tongue on my clit and into my pussy. Being ready to cum anyway I flooded his mouth with my juices.

Knowing my way around their house I walked naked through to Susan's bedroom and spread eagled myself on the bed they shared. The guy was nuts about eating my pussy. Eating pussy was not the same as fucking him and I wanted to take his "cheating cherry" by taking his cock way up inside me. After all he was the last hold out in the group and the prize was going to be mine.

Our kids were all in school and Susan would be gone for the day fucking someone he didn't know about. We fucked twice with him cumming in me both times. I got off a lot, but not as much as I expected. He wasn't my best fuck, but it was good. When I left I told him if he got the chance to fuck Julie he should do it.

Now I'm home loaded with sperm. It's all your fault with your stories keeping me hot and fuck ready.

ME: Glad I could help. Did you do anything you didn't want to do?

REPLY FROM CADEE:

No, and I want to do it again. I'll let you know when we get together and I tell Susan that I fucked her husband. Maybe by that time Julie will get a chance to fuck him and smother him with her big tits. Love Cadee

NOTE: Sooner or later they all sign with Love.

ME: Keep me posted. I really enjoy the emails.

REPLY FROM CADEE THAT NIGHT:

Just a few moments while hubby showers. Susan called me tonight to say she had good news. I told her I had good news, too. Susan took a test drive in a minivan in Gilbert as fucked the black salesman. That's two of our group black fucked and barebacked full of black sperm. I told her my good news. "I FUCKED YOUR HUSBAND!" She seemed pretty upset for a woman getting her first black cock and said she didn't believe me. I told her to look for my panties under her bed. She called me back and called me a whore. All the cheating on him and black cock today and she thinks I'm a whore because I fucked her husband.

The shower is off. Got to go! Love Cadee

ME: Things happen fast at your house. I hope Susan doesn't mess everything up for everybody.

NEXT MORNING REPLY FROM CADEE:

Susan came over to say she was sorry. She never expected her husband would fuck someone else. Especially one of her friends. I pointed out that we had already fucked some of our friend's husbands. We had a laugh. She gave me my used panties back after smelling the crotch in front of me. Then she offered to let me fuck her black lover. It was his day off and she had his phone and apartment address. I told her I'd find my own black man. She is on her way over there now.

ME: Did you just write that you are finding your own black man?"

REPLY FROM CADEE:

I guess I just did. Certainly going to work on that. I need to get fucked. Susan's going black again today. I think I'll walk over to their house.

REPLY FROM CADEE:

Had a good time with Mark. I love another man's cum in me. Three times today! He's a lot more comfortable with cheating. Susan called. No idea I had been over there again ... so I told her. The reaction wasn't as bad this time. She had fucked her black friend all day long. He is off tomorrow until noon. She wanted me to go to his apartment with her to get my first taste. Unbelievably she called back to say Julie is going with her.

ME: I hate giving stupid answers, but don't know what to say. Your emails have me fucking my own wife again.

REPLY FROM CADEE NEXT DAY:

You read. I just need someone to tell about it. Julie did it! Three of the group now. The black guy told Susan to bring over who ever she wants. I think Susan likes to watch and consider herself the gateway for the others.

ME: You need your own black guy.

REPLY FROM CADEE:

I know. I hate to check online, but just can't grab a guy off the street. I'm working on it.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER REPLY FROM CADEE:

Joined the black fucked club today. Still got some of his cum in me. After not knowing where to look one came to me. The HVAC needed a tune up. The service guy was training a young black kid. There wasn't anyway to fuck the kid without fucking them both. Having two guys is a trip. Finally getting that black cock in me sent me into multiple intense orgasms on his long and thick cock. This kid couldn't have been over twenty years old. His cock hung half way to this knee still soft.

They were here two hours. I fucked the white guy first. He declined my second offer after I got ripped open by the black kid. His penis might have been a foot long. More cock and more cum that I could ever have dreamed. I shouldn't have waited this long. Hell, I should have married black. I know that I'll settle down, but right now I don't ever want my husband or any white guy ever fucking me again.

ME: Congratulations!

TWO DAYS LATER FROM CADEE:

The HVAC guys had some time on their hands so they stopped by to make sure my Heat & A/C worked okay. Between my legs is a nice place to spend a couple of hours. Again, one fuck from the white guy and then he watched me take the kid's black cock.

ANOTHER WEEK LATER FROM CADEE:

Things have gotten frenzied in our group. Everyone has fucked a black cock now bareback. We are starting to share the love. Everyone has gotten or has scheduled their furnace check. I fucked a couple of other blacks that are easier to find on your own once you've had one of them. I've fucked the car salesman without buying a minivan. Ha! Ha! We've all taken black seed from the first guy to fuck one of us in Gilbert.

Our group has grown to an even dozen now. A new bride came on board fast having fucked one of my black guys in the month after her honeymoon. We all fuck pretty much anyone we want. Still no husbands know we are all in on it. We meet up and talk and laugh about our husbands, boyfriends, and strangers. I've had black cock with five men and would never turn any down. If I'd get to an hundred I'd still be looking for more.

I guess you know who gets the blame for all of this.

Love, Cadee

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Checking in from Arizona

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 869 milliseconds