• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Prince at the C.R.A.

A Somali Prince at the C.R.A.

What's up people? The name is Ali Diriye and I'm a young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Sometimes I honestly wonder why I don't just leave this bogus town. I recently got hired by the Canada Revenue Agency, better known as the CRA. I am twenty four years old, and recently graduated from Carleton University with a Bachelor's degree in Commerce. Nice job, university degree, and a deluxe apartment in suburban Barrhaven, you'd think life looks good to me, right? This is where you're wrong.

As a tall, slightly chubby yet handsome and well-dressed young African Muslim brother walking around downtown Ottawa with my government worker's ID hanging around my neck, I attract a fair amount of attention. I receive a thousand hostile stares from middle-aged, insecure White guys and old wrinkly White chicks. Gosh I hate these Canadian government worker motherfuckers. They're full of themselves and act like they're all that, with absolutely nothing to back it up. Seriously, they need to march out of those offices, head to a nursing home and start playing bingo.

Look, I got a good reason for despising government worker bozos, alright? Seriously, the City of Ottawa is changing demographically and socially, and I think the presence of so many young people of non-European descent in the workforce worries a lot of these dinosaurs. They know they're on their way out. It's the natural order of things. Out with the old and in with the new, you know? In a few years, those smug old bozos will be forced to retire and the Canadian government will have no choice but to hire young people.

Dinosaur, that's my term for any middle-aged White person working for the Canadian government who happens to have a problem with anyone of a different skin color who does the same job they do. Seriously, a sociologist would have a field day if he or she were observing these clowns in their so-called element. I can't wait for them to die of old age or retire and play bingo like geezers are supposed to. Anyhow, they're not what this story is about.

Nope, this tale is all about me relaxing and enjoying myself now that I'm out of my Hooyo ( mama)'s basement. To my Somali immigrant parents, Mariam and Abdullahi Diriye I am their Hero. After my older sister Khadija essentially walked out of Islam ( seriously, she moved in with a masculine White chick ) and decided to be a lesbian. Oh, and my younger brother Omar abandoned his mechanical engineering studies at Carleton, running off to Calgary to work in the oil sands. After all that, I was their only hope. I am the good son. The one who didn't rebel against parental authority and embarrass the family.

The Somali Canadian community has many wayward sons and high-achieving daughters, so I am kind of a break from the norm. The good brother you never hear about. I go to the mosque almost every Friday. I observe Ramadan and give nice gifts to friends and family at Eid Fest. Oh, and I look good in a suit. I just wish they'd stop putting so much pressure on my narrow shoulders, seriously.

I recently met someone cool. Look, there's a lot of hot chicks of all colors in the City of Ottawa but a lot of them are uptight and boring. This one was different. Nadia Mishra, a six-foot-tall, curvy and absolutely lovely young Indian Muslim woman who works at the Silver City movie theater. I walked into the theater on a Tuesday, to see the new Matt Damon movie where he's stuck on the planet Mars and grows crops by using his own crap as fertilizer.

That day, I ditched work early, which is totally the thing to do if you work in a CRA office in downtown Ottawa. Seriously, my fellow government workers and I come down from our offices at least once per hour to smoke, talk, drink coffee and waste the taxpayer's time and money. Oh, and if you're a security guard, a food server, a cleaner, or any person making less money than we do, we will be mean and condescending to you.

We waste basically one hour of work time per work day, not counting our official breaks and lunchtime. Hey, if everyone, including your manager is doing it, you'd do it too. Anyhow, that fateful day, I went to the Silver City movie theater and ran into an Indian cutie with one hell of a booty. Usually, I don't bother hollering at Indian chicks since they're typically brainwashed into hating men of color while worshipping Whiteness. There was something different about Nadia Mishra, that much was clear to me.

Nadia Mishra happened to be about to go on her break, and when I came to the counter to buy a ticket, she got mad at me for being impatient. I was still wearing my government worker's badge around my neck, and wearing it made me feel smug, just like my peers whom I staunchly dislike. The tall Indian cutie told me off, and when her manager came to apologize to me, she stormed off. I watched her walk away, mesmerized by her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass. Damn, attitude be damned, I wanted some of that!

I watched the movie and emerged from the Silver City theater a few hours later. It was seven in the afternoon, and I went to Blair Station to catch a number 95 bus heading to Barrhaven. The bus I was on happened to break down at Hurdman Station and while waiting for another one, guess who I saw? The tall Indian cutie with the big booty from the movie theater. I cautiously approached her, and when she recognized me, the Indian gal's eyes flashed with anger. I held my hands in the air, and apologized profusely.

I'm a smooth operator if I do say so, ladies and gentlemen. I was a total douche to Nadia Mishra when I met her but I ended up getting her phone number. I also talked to her manager at Silver City and got her job back. Now, we're officially dating. Nadia is some kind of special, seriously. No, I'm not just talking about her pretty face, curvy body, and fantastic ass. Nadia Mishra is studying civil engineering at the University of Ottawa and wants to own her own company someday. Oh, and she's estranged from her conservative Indian Muslim parents, who reside in the City of Calgary, Alberta. I found that funny since my little brother Omar pretty much did the same thing.

Nadia Mishra and I are happy together, folks. My sweetie recently took me on a weekend getaway in Montreal, and we didn't leave our fancy hotel room. We just sexed each other down for three days. I am a Muslim man and I always thought Muslim ladies were boring and conservative but after dating Nadia, I have since learned better. For Nadia introduced me to the weird, wonderful world of BDSM. I must honestly say that I am addicted to BDSM, and to Nadia.

Nadia Mishra is my guide in the world of BDSM, and she's a dominant in these scenarios. First, we had some regular sweaty lovemaking. I laid my tall, curvy cutie on the hotel bed, and explored that gorgeous body of hers. I kissed Nadia full and deep, then licked her tits, causing her to moan. I spread her thighs and inhaled her womanly fragrance, then proceeded to lick her pussy. I stuck my tongue in her cunt and fingered her, and Nadia cried out in pleasure. I love going down on a woman, it's a whole universe for me to explore, feel and taste. Give it a try, seriously.

Nadia and I continued with our fun, and I sighed happily as my Indian goddess took my dick in her hands, pumped them up and down my length and then sucked my dick. Like most guys, I love getting my dick sucked and Nadia really, really sucked it good. While going down on me, Nadia fingered my butt hole, which made my dick even harder. Afterwards, she got on all fours and shook that big Indian booty at me. I admired Nadia's thick, round ass and grinned, then I kissed it. Rolling a condom on my dick, I eased my manhood into Nadia's cunt, giving her big ass a firm slap. Nadia laughed and I gripped her hips and began fucking her. I grabbed Nadia's long dark hair and pulled it while fucking her with gusto. Nadia's screams of passion mingled with my own, and we fucked and sucked the day away.

Much later, Nadia and I lay in each other's arms, sweaty and happy. Nadia was still not sated, and to be honest, neither was I. To me, BDSM is some freaky stuff that's mainly for Europeans but Nadia disabused me of those notions. Nadia put me on all fours and gave my Somali derriere a sound spanking. I was stunned, but kind of liked it. Female dominance is something odd, exciting and new for me. After spanking me, Nadia donned some gloves and began fingering my ass and lubricating me. Again, I found this weird but I kind of liked it.

The climax of the lovemaking session came when Nadia pulled out a strap-on dildo and smiled at me wickedly. I looked at the phallic toy nervously, and a still smiling Nadia told me not to worry. That's how I found myself on all fours, face down and ass up, with a dildo up my well-lubricated but still tight Somali ass. Nadia gripped my hips and fucked me with the dildo, and I screamed as I got fucked. I'd never experienced anything like this before. Seriously, I am one hundred percent heterosexual and never had anything other than toilet paper near my ass. Well, Nadia changed that. The bossy Indian mama fucked me with her strap-on dildo...and I liked it!

This wonderful weekend in the City of Montreal, Quebec, with my sweetie Nadia Mishra was definitely awesome, folks. Too bad we had to return to Ottawa, the most boring place in all of Canada, if not the entire world. Hand in hand, Nadia and I got off the Greyhound Bus at the Catherine Street bus terminal and hailed a cab. Who says the fun has to end? I am taking Nadia home for some more wicked fun. I can't enough of this bossy, gorgeous Muslim sister. And that's fine by me. Peace!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Prince at the C.R.A.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds