• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daphne & Carl at the Juniper Inn Ch. 03

Daphne & Carl at the Juniper Inn Ch. 03

Daphne had decided to give Carl a bath. He lay in the large, luxurious tub illuminated by scented candles that his wife had prepared earlier. Daphne sat in a chair next to the tub beside her husband. She had on her platform, high heeled, chrome buckled mistress boots. She had taken off her corset and replaced it with a transparent black bra. Her nipples stood firmly erect and swollen. The newly affixed, large, purple dildo sprang out from her leather strap on harness. The mushroom shaped head of the sex toy rested on the edge of the tub. Daphne was passionately soaping Carl in the tub with a large sponge.

Carl had done an incredible job. He had reluctantly tolerated forced deep throating, face fucking and an artificial ejaculating dildo. Daphne had orally tormented him for almost a full hour.

"Did you like it?" she asked quietly. "Did you like having to suck that lady cock? Can we call it that Carl? It makes me more comfortable to say that than dick."

"I liked it very much," he began and looked away from her. "I liked it when you forced it in my mouth and then you made me suck it. I liked it when you forced my head down on it."

"Why won't you look at me?" she asked.

"You probably think I've become gay or bisexual."

She dropped the sponge and turned his face towards her. The dildo sat on the tub ledge aiming ominously at his chest.

"I think you're definitely bi-curious but who really cares? You love me and you're servicing my lady cock not anyone else's. You should probably know that the loud slurping noises you made as well as your involuntary gagging made me quite wet Carl."

Daphne kissed her husband on the cheek and resumed washing him. Her hands found his semi erect cock and balls under the bubbles. She gently scrubbed them and her middle finger put pressure on his tight asshole. Carl moaned and twitched in the bathwater.

"You're going to want to wash that area out real good so we don't have a mess on our dildo Honey."

"Daphne?" Carl asked.

"Yes?"

"What type of gag is that out there and what is it for?"

"Well Carl," she giggled briefly. "It's a silicone and leather dildo gag. I thought you would like it so I picked it up today. After seeing your aggressive cock sucking skills I'm sure you will definitely appreciate it in your mouth."

"Why do I need a gag at all?"

"Because," she began. "I'm going to start pegging you in a few minutes now that you've had some time to relax. You're going to be getting your butt fucked out quite intensively. We can't have you screaming, wailing and disturbing the Juniper Inn's other distinguished guests as I'm torturing you Carl. We don't want that do we baby?"

"No we don't." Carl uttered.

"The best part about the gag," she whispered. "Is that it's an O ring frame so I can remove the tiny dildo and your mouth will be spread wide open by the O ring for anything I choose to put in it or pour into it for that matter?"

My God what is she going to do? Am I really going to scream? What is she going to pour into my mouth?

Carl's cock went hard and Daphne grinned.

"Well you can't stall forever Carl, Mommy's patience is running thin."

Slowly she helped Carl out of the tub. Bubble bath and soapy water dripped off his growing dick.

* * * *

The suite cast a warm amber glow on walls that were still dripping beads of perspiration acquired from the previous episode. Daphne laid Carl on his back on top of a towel on the foot of the bed. His cock nodded up and down eagerly and he felt extremely vulnerable. Daphne or Mommy, whoever she had now become with this harness empowering her, was greasing up the veiny, violet dildo. She squirted copious amounts of lubricant from a very big bottle and Carl could see it running off the sides of the lady cock in gloopy streams. He swallowed nervously and his eye twitched involuntarily. At the same time his asshole did as well. Momentarily distracted, he did not notice that his wife had put on a pair of black latex gloves. These were also drenched in grease and lube.

Daphne grabbed Carl's cock with one greasy, gloved hand and with her other she began to grease his balls and play with his asshole. Daphne was probably the greatest cock jerker the world had ever seen. Her hand jobs could arguably be considered an art form and they had been since she was a college freshmen years ago. Tonight was no different as she expertly worked Carl's dick, ignoring his soft moaning. It did not take long for her to get at least two gloved fingers up Carl's asshole and his hips bucked with eagerness. His soft moaning became louder as she finger fucked his asshole and jacked his dick.

Abruptly the hand job ended and the fingers were withdrawn from Carl's butthole with a greasy pop. This was when he felt it; the large mushroom shaped head of Daphne's purple dildo pressing eagerly against his anus. There was a squishing noise as Carl's asshole gave way and two inches of the dildo went up his butt. Carl cried out briefly in pleasure and Daphne giggled. Slowly and steady she began to rock her wide, big lady hips and gently fuck Carl with the tip of the dildo. Daphne lifted his legs up and took his calves in her hands.

Daphne's thick legs were flexing as she held her husband's legs in the air and gently executed rhythmic pelvic thrusts. Her French braid bounced between her fair skinned shoulders and she began perspiring again. She fucked Carl gently and a decent 4 inches was now thoroughly poking in and out of his anus. Carl was moaning softly, enjoying the pegging and she looked down at him and smiled. Daphne had begun to grow wet again herself. She enjoyed watching Carl's hips buck and his ass wiggle. Her beautiful cunt was warm and slick beneath the saturated black leather of the harness. The room was filled with Carl's ever increasing moaning and heavy breathing as well as the audible noises of a greased up lady cock fucking his tight little asshole.

A few minutes after it began the violet dildo was slowly pulled out. It came out with a sound that made them both giggle and Daphne had been unable to get all 7 inches of the realistic looking purple penis toy into her husband. Removing her latex gloves, she began stacking all the bed pillows on top of each other, building a little tower. First she would build a pillow tower and then she would fuck him.

The tower built, she bent Carl over it into a modified doggy style position. The pillows forced his ass to be elevated upwards and Carl's head pressed into the green bed sheets. Calmly, Daphne picked up Carl's black leather belt off his pants from the crumpled clothes heap on the floor. She folded it in half and then whipped Carl across his bottom. Carl cried out briefly and then moaned. Daphne fastened the thick leather belt around Carl's waist.

"I shall," Daphne exclaimed. "I shall use this belt as leverage for me to control you Carl. It will help control the rhythm of your butt fuck."

Carl moaned softly as Daphne pressed the dildo into Carl's semi-gaping asshole once again. Eagerly, Carl spread his cheeks and bit into the bed covers. Alarmingly, without warning, the heavily lubricated girl cock slid half way into his ass and he gasped allowed. Mommy began to fuck him slightly rhythmically and Carl's moaning increased.

"Say fuck me Mommy!" Daphne cried.

"Fuck me Mommy." Carl blurted.

"Tell me how good it feels?"

"Oh God Mommy! It feels so good, please fuck my ass! Fuck my butt!"

"Do you like when Mommy turns you into a deep throating cocksucker?"

"Yes!" Carl shrilled. "I love when Mommy forces me to suck."

Daphne was quite wet by now. Despite the tightness of the harness, her pussy juice seemed to be running out the sides in tiny little streams. They ran in slow beads down the inside of her thick, muscular thighs. She hooked both hands around Carl's waist belt and bucked her hips once and powerfully with a single upward thrust. Once was all it took. The entire dildo went up Carl's asshole. The scored purple "balls" of the sex toy were pressed against Carl's real balls. Both dripped lubricant in thick ropes onto the expensive hotel bedsheets. The dildo made a suctioning thok as it went in Carl's butt and Daphne's wide, sweaty pelvis connected with force against Carl's greasy butt cheeks. Daphne's huge muscular ass jiggled.

"AAAAAHUNGH" Carl screamed.

"Yeah, you like that cock in your ass?" Daphne whispered.

"Yes!" he pleaded.

Daphne's muscular thighs were flexing and she lifted one booted high heel onto the bed so she could violate Carl more aggressively. Her curvy figure began to piston almost violently into Carl's ass. Daphne was relentless in her fucking and the noise of the greasy dildo soon became drowned out by Carl's wailing and primal grunting.

Carl's cock was now dripping pre cum very liberally in an almost continuous steady stream. His screams and wails began to coincide with Daphne's violent thrusts as the lady cock plunged mercilessly in and out of his asshole. The pleasure and pain were so incomprehensibly emotionally sensational to him. A delirious Carl began to bounce his ass on Daphne's thick dildo as she continued the ruthless pegging.

Daphne's French braid was now swinging around her face like a medieval flail. Her face was drenched in sweat but not as drenched as her delicious leather covered, cider tasting cunt. Her huge ass clenched, bucked and with one final violent thrust she rammed the dildo as far into Carl's ass as she could.

"I'm coming!" she gasped triumphantly.

She felt the orgasm overrun her entire body and collapsed on top of Carl. The pile of pillows toppled and Carl and his wife moaned in ecstasy. The greasy dildo was now out of his gaping asshole and he was enjoying his wife's large, thick, sweaty frame pressed against him. Daphne had somehow removed her bra and Carl enjoyed the sweat and warmth of her huge breasts pressing into his shoulder blades. Carl tilted his head and kissed Daphne passionately.

* * * *

They had spent the next few minutes kissing and getting cleaned up. Both of them were physically and emotionally overwhelmed by the experience. Daphne had fucked Carl's ass for almost 45 minutes in total. It had seemed much longer to them. It felt wonderful for her to finally take the strap on off. Carl finally pleaded to his wife.

"Please," he begged. "My balls ache so bad, please let me cum."

Daphne had decided she was going to let him cum but as Daphne not as Mommy. He had proven to her that he could cum for Daphne. Calmly, she sat Carl down on the large armchair. She began to bondage tape his sweaty, glistening body to the chair. She strapped each of his ankles to the rear chair legs leaving his legs spread wide and vulnerable. His hands went behind his back and she wrapped additional tape around his belly for good measure. Now fully immobilized and at Daphne's mercy, Carl's cock was the only thing that moved. It was thick and slimy from a mixture of pre cum, sweat and lube.

Carl did not resist his bondage. He had submitted to his newly dominate wife and was helpless to disobey. Gently, he opened his mouth as Daphne inserted the cock shaped gag carefully. She was much gentler now and Carl was appreciating the change to a tenderer, loving display.

The O ring forced his mouth open and Carl could feel the phallic, cock gag reach back all the way to his tonsils. Any further and he would have gagged. Daphne fastened the leather straps around his head. When she was satisfied at her handiwork she moved another arm chair from across the room and positioned it between Carl's restrained open legs and up to the edge of his chair. She sat down on it with a bottle of lube and draped her legs over his thighs. Her warm, thick legs felt good on Carl and his cock bobbed uncontrollably. She told him to nod vigorously when he was about to cum.

Carl stared at his wife's beautiful dripping cunt, her thick spread legs and her gorgeous tits. Daphne's wide, firm ass filled up the seat of her chair. He watched intently as she slathered his cock in a ridiculous amount of lube. With one hand on top and the other on the base of his penis she began a slow two handed hand job. He looked at her beautiful face and Daphne stared seductively into his eyes. Any moans were muffled by his gag. Enjoying herself and this position of control, she began to torture him.

Carl's breathing became rapid and Daphne couldn't help smiling at his helpless predicament. She pumped his rock hard dick intentionally slow. Up and down and up and down. Her double grip was firm but her speed was deliberately restrained. Carl began to squirm slightly against his restraints.

"You've always liked when I jerk," she giggled. "Up and down Carl. Watch it. Watch my hands stroke your thick cock up and down and up and down, nice and slow. I've always been an expert cock jacker Carl. I wonder how long you'll last. Can you hear the squishing of the lube? I've been torturing you all night and I've noticed you drizzling pre cum all over this hotel suite. I'll bet your balls have stock piled an ungodly load of sperm. I'll bet it will spray out. It will be thick and creamy and warm. Remember how you used to drink it up off my feet? I'm afraid your dear Daphne has something else in store for you tonight."

Carl was now struggling to moan through his gag and significantly trying to thrust against his restraints. His hips tried to buck as if he were trying to fuck Daphne's hands but the tape held firmed. He began grunting in frustration and Daphne giggled at him evilly. Finally, after watching enough of the up and down cock jerking he began nodding his head vigorously.

Daphne gasped and immediately ceased stroking his cock. Carl grunted in his gag with helpless frustration.

"Hold on baby," she said. "Don't cum for me yet I've got to get something."

Daphne left him in his chair and retrieved a crystal Champagne flute from the nightstand. She brought it over to him and set it down on the floor next to them as she got back into position to continue the forced cock milking. Carl's eyes grew wide with terror. He knew immediately upon seeing the Champagne flute of what was in store for him. He began struggling wildly but it was to no avail as his restraints held firm. He gagged on the O ring cock piece in his mouth and could feel it touching his slimy tonsils. Daphne watched his antics in erotic amusement and patiently waited for him to calm down. She drenched his dick in more lube and grease. She pulled the dildo gag carefully out of his mouth but the O ring forced his mouth open and was still strapped firmly around his head.

Daphne began to jack his cock one handed. It made an extremely loud noise from the implementation of the greasy lube. She held the champagne flute in front of the head of his penis. Pre cum streamed into the glass flute.

"Don't think about it," she whispered. "Look at your beautiful wife jacking your dick. Show me how good it feels. I want you to come so bad I can feel my clit throbbing. Listen to the squishing noise as your wife masturbates you by force."

Carl began convulsing almost violently in his bondage chair. His mouth was forced open by an O ring gag and he looked down as the hand jerking his lubricated, drenched and slimy cock quickened. He stared at Daphne with pleading eyes and indescribable sounds emanated from his open mouth.

"Oh my god." She said. "Oh my god I can feel how hard it is. Of fuck you can't hold it, I'm forcing you to cum!"

Carl threw his head back and came. Surge after surge of explosive cum ropes burst from the head of his penis and filled the Champagne flute violently. Daphne could see all the veins in his neck stand out and his muscles flex against the bondage tape. Guttural grunting came out from his mouth as the O ring kept it forced open. Daphne continued the hand job until his balls and cock had been completely milked dry. Her clit throbbed uncontrollably and she fought off the urge to finger herself jubilantly.

Daphne looked at the crystal Champagne flute and held it up in front of Carl's eyes. She found it utterly amazing that his hot spunk had filled almost half a glass. In the few short years of the now changed marriage she had never seen him produce this much sperm. Calmly she got up and whispered into his ear while Carl shook his head back and forth in utter dread.

"You have no idea how wet I'm going to get as I watch this trickle down your throat. Try not to gag on it too much. Now be a good boy and swallow your sperm for me."

She tilted his head back and slowly poured the sperm into his forced open mouth. It filled his mouth up rapidly and by the time his mouth was full of jizz there was still more to be poured out of the glass. Daphne poured the remaining gooey contents in anyway and cum overflowed the sides of the O ring gag and dripped slowly down his cheeks. Some dribbled down his neck and onto his chest.

Slowly, the sperm began to funnel down Carl's throat. It was slow and tedious like a clogged sink attempting to drain itself. Daphne held his head back by his hair so he couldn't shake his juice out of his mouth. Carl's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as each bit of cum was swallowed. At one point he gagged as the last of his seed went down.

When it was over, Daphne removed the gag and Carl's cum drenched face slumped forward. She reached out with a finger and scooped some white stuff off his chest and fed him it by hand. Carl eagerly slurped it up and swallowed it.

"Happy anniversary Carl," she said. "I hope you enjoyed this special gift I had for you this year."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daphne & Carl at the Juniper Inn Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds