• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Punishment in Mr. Ito's Class

Punishment in Mr. Ito's Class

All of us in Mr. Ito's class were completely bored by the lecture on 17th century Japanese history. We were just about to finish school and receive our diplomas and weren't kids anymore. We had a lot of things we would rather do than listen to him drone on and on.

I looked across the room at Tamiko, my current girlfriend. She is good-looking and sexy and I like her a lot. I could see that she was looking back at me. I stared at her, and then I let my hand drop into my lap under the desk. Slowly I rubbed my cock, and then looked at her again. I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

She smiled back at me shyly. Then to my surprise, I saw her hand drop under her desk. Carefully she raised her skirt, revealing her white panties covering her crotch. She spread her legs and turned a bit toward me. I could see the damp spot on her panties as she looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and nodded ever so slightly, not wanting Mr. Ito to see it. She smiled back, and let one finger softly run over the fabric of her panties. My whole attention was on her pussy now.

As I watched, she let two fingers begin to rub her slit. She kept her hand under the desk, and was careful not to move her arm so nobody but me could see. Up and down she rubbed where her pussy was already wet. Then I saw her push aside the white cloth of her panties and begin to rub her wet cunt directly.

Her black pubic hair curled around her fingers as she sought out her clit, at the top of her dripping pussy. She began rubbing around and around in soft circles. I could see she was getting excited.

Now her hips gave a twitch, moving her whole body. Her arms showed movement above her desk as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. Soon she closed her eyes, and let her head roll back. She was completely lost in her masturbation now, and pushing to an orgasm. My own cock was getting hard watching her. I heard a soft moan escape her lips. She was almost there.

"Tamiko!" Mr. Ito's voice jarred me back to reality. "What in the world are you doing?" He walked back toward her desk.

Quickly she adjusted her panties and pulled her skirt down, but not soon enough. Half the class could see what she was doing, not just me. Several of my classmates giggled.

"You think this is the way to listen to my history lecture?" Mr. Ito demanded. He was practically screaming. "You sit there and rub your ... your ... your PUSSY?"

Tamiko was terribly embarrassed. She sank down in her seat and looked down at the ground. Mr. Ito was standing over her, staring at her, evidently deciding what to do.

"Young lady, you have embarrassed me and all of your classmates. Please come up to the front of the room and apologize to all of them!" He went back to sit at his desk.

"Well?" he demanded, when Tamiko did not leave her desk. "Where is our apology?"

Slowly, Tamiko stood up and came to the front of the room. Deeply embarrassed, she turned to face us. With her eyes downcast and her head lowered, she stammered softly, "I ... I'm sorry."

Even as I felt sorry for her under Mr. Ito's punishment, I could not help but admire her beauty. Long black hair, dark eyes, and soft lips graced her lovely face. Under her white blouse, her tits stood up nicely, not small, not too big, just balanced with her size. Her waist was slim, and her pleated skirt came down just far enough to cover her panties that I knew were soft white material. Her shapely legs finished the picture of this pretty girl, standing in front of the class in such distress.

I felt my cock getting hard looking at her. Glancing around the room I could see that several of my male classmates seemed to be in the same situation. I had often had fantasies about Tamiko's body and how it would look without clothes. I suspected they had too.

Now I listened with amazement as Mr. Ito continued his punishment. "Apology is not enough! I want you to take off your blouse now."

Tamiko gasped and looked at him with fear in her eyes. He just stared at her sternly. Since teachers are all powerful in their classroom, she had no option but to obey him, or risk expulsion from the school and loss of her diploma.

Slowly her fingers went to the buttons of her blouse. One at a time, she undid them. Her blouse opened slightly in front, and I could see bits of a lacy white bra underneath it. Once it was unbuttoned, she stopped with her hands at her waist on the last button, and looked over at Mr. Ito pleadingly.

"Take it off!" he said. "We are going to make you very embarrassed now. Go ahead."

Tamiko slowly grasped the bottom corners of her blouse, and pulled it open. Now all of us in the class could see the roundness of her tits over the lacy top of the white bra. My cock started to throb. The girls in the class were staring at her, some with pity and some with hard cold looks. The boys were all entranced, almost not even blinking.

She slowly slipped the blouse off her shoulders. Holding it in one hand, she pulled it across her boobs. I could see that she was shaking a bit, and her eyes were full of tears.

Mr. Ito said, "Give it to Kenichi."

Tamiko stared at him in amazement.

"You heard me. Give your blouse to Kenichi."

Sitting in the front row, Kenichi was surprised at his luck. He held out his hand and took Tamiko's blouse. He turned around and gave the class a big grin.

"Hands at your side, girl. Let us have a look at whatever you have!" barked Mr. Ito.

Reluctantly, Tamiko let her hands drop, and stood there in front of us all in her lacy bra. Her tits swelled over the top of it, and her nipples poked at the lace. She kept her eyes downcast with embarrassment.

I found this amazingly exciting. Tamiko's state of undress was making my cock hard, but I had to admit in my mind that the fact that she was forced and embarrassed was adding to the excitement. I let my hand fall into my lap under the desk and rest on my stiff cock.

Mr. Ito gave Tamiko's tits a very good look. Then slowly, he said, "Now your skirt."

Tamiko looked at him with pleading eyes. "Come on," he insisted. "Give the class a look."

Tamiko unzipped her skirt, and hesitatingly began to lower it over her hips. A lot of skin was showing before the top of her low cut white panties appeared. The skirt went on down until only her pubic mound was covered by it. She gave a pleading look to Mr. Ito, but he waved his hand telling her to continue.

She let the skirt slide on down. The rounded mound of her sex appeared, with the white panties clinging to it. The whole class could see the wet spot from her masturbation. Several of the boys gave soft "Aaaah" sounds. Some of the girls were looking at her with commiseration, but others had hard looks as if she deserved it. I noticed three of the girls who were staring in rapt attention, though. They were carefully keeping their hands on top of their desks, however.

She stepped out of the skirt and held it in front of her crotch. Mr. Ito looked around the room, and then he said, "Give it to Rikuto." Rikuto raised his hands in the air and shook them in celebration.

Tamiko slowly held out the skirt. Rikuto was the class clown, and he waved it around his head like a flag. Tamiko tried to cover her bra with one hand and her crotch with the other.

"No, no!" Mr. Ito snapped. "You embarrassed the whole class. Now you will be embarrassed in front of them. Put your hands down."

Reluctantly, Tamiko dropped her hands to her sides. She stood there in her white bra and panties, staring at the floor. I admit that I took a good look at her, and I was wondering how far Mr. Ito would make her go. My cock was throbbing in my pants, and I could not resist moving my hand to rub it a bit. I was careful that no motion showed above the desk, though.

"Turn around," the teacher commanded. "Show us your ass." Tamiko slowly turned around to face the whiteboard. The low cut panties barely covered her ass and the bottom of her moons peeked out under the fabric. Again there was a collective "Aaaah" from the boys in the class.

I could hardly stand it as I stared at that nice round ass. I stroked my cock a bit harder. The poor girl turned around again. She was shaking slightly, and tears were on her cheeks. All the boys in the class were staring at her intensely.

"Now ..." Mr. Ito began. Tamiko looked at him, desperate fear in her eyes. Was he going to continue the punishment?

"Now ..." he said again, "now it is time for your bra to come off." Gasps were heard in the class, from both boys and girls.

Tamiko looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. Would he really make her do this?

"Go on," he ordered.

Tamiko's hand went to her bra strap, and slowly pushed it down. She looked around the class, and all she saw was rapt faces, waiting for her next move. She pushed the other bra strap down, and left her arm across her tits.

"I mean it, girl. Get that bra off and show the class what it is to be really embarrassed," barked the teacher.

Tamiko gave him a look of panic. She put her hands behind her back, and undid the bra clasp. Then she crossed her arms over her chest as the bra began to slide down off her boobs. Tears were dripping down her face.

Mr. Ito sternly demanded, "Go on!"

Tamiko looked around the room desperately. Her eyes stopped on me, pleading with me to do something. It was so exciting that I increased the speed of stroking my cock, and I could see that she noticed it. She gave up looking for a supporting face, and with her eyes downcast, she slowly lowered her hands, bringing the bra down off her boobs. Quickly she threw her arm across them, partially hiding them.

"Put your hands down!" ordered the teacher.

Tamiko slowly lowered her arm to her side. Her lovely tits were on display to the whole class now. They were round and firm, not large but proportionate to her body size. The areolae were dark circles against the lighter skin, and the nipples were pointed and erect. Every boy in the class joined in the long, soft "Aaaaah!" of approval.

Tamiko was in a posture of shame, her shoulders hunched down which made her boobs droop a bit. Mr. Ito yelled, "Be proud, girl! Show the class what you have. All your classmates are watching you."

Slowly, Tamiko drew herself up. I saw the look of embarrassment on her face turn into determination. She put her hands on her hips, threw her shoulders up and looked defiantly out at her classmates. Her eyes turned toward me, and she actually gave her shoulders a little shake making her boobs move enticingly.

My cock was throbbing hard in my pants, and I was rubbing it hard. I saw Mr. Ito's eyes turn my way and forced myself to stop rubbing. Mr. Ito stared at me for a minute. Then he said, "Give your bra to Akio!"

Tamiko looked at me, then she walked over toward my desk. Her soft boobs bounced beautifully as she moved. She got close to me, and held out her bra. Embarrassed, I took the bra from her. She stood there a minute, and then went back to the front of the classroom.

My cock was so hard, and throbbing so much in my pants, that half the class could see it. Unfortunately, so could Mr. Ito.

"So, Akio, this is exciting to you? I saw what your hand was doing under your desk. Stand up!"

I had to do as he said. I knew that my hardon was making a tent in my pants, and that the class were all looking at it, especially the girls. Several of them were giggling at me. I stood there, humiliated. Mr. Ito stared at me for a minute.

"Akio, come to the front of the class beside Tamiko!" he ordered. With my head hanging down, I did as he said.

"You think Tamiko's punishment is exciting. Let us see how you like the same punishment. Take off your shirt!"

I gaped at him in amazement. What had I subjected myself to? I had to obey. Standing next to Tamiko, acutely aware of her nudity and those boobs on display, I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. If I do say so, I am not bad looking so I did not mind so much showing off my bare chest.

"Give it to Izumi," he said.

Izumi was one of the cutest girls in the class, and one of the shyest. I walked to her desk and held out my shirt. She giggled and took it in one hand. Then I walked back and stood next to Tamiko, both of us bare chested.

"Now your trousers," Mr. Ito continued.

I had been afraid he was going to treat me the way he treated Tamiko, so I knew this was coming. I unzipped my pants, and let them drop to the floor. I stood there in my boxers, with my hardon making a big tent of the front of them. I heard several of the girls in the class giving little gasps. I stepped out of the trousers and picked them up.

"Take them to Yuki," he said.

I walked over to Yuki, acutely conscious that all the girls were watching my cock under the silk of my boxers. I stood in front of Yuki holding out my trousers, and she took her time staring at my cock. I could not keep it from bouncing a few times, and she giggled, then took my trousers from me. I walked back to the front of the class, next to Tamiko.

Now both of us had on nothing but our underwear. Surely our punishment was over. Tamiko looked at Mr. Ito with pleading eyes. He returned the gaze, staring at both of us for what seemed like a long time.

Then he spoke. "Tamiko ..."

She gave a little gasp, and looked at the teacher with fear.

"Tamiko, remove your underwear."

She could not believe it. She shook her head, mutely begging him to relent. But he merely stared at her sternly.

With tears streaming down her face, she put her fingers in the waist band of her panties and began to pull them down. I could not help but watch in fascination. Slowly, her black pubic hair appeared over the top of the panties. Her eyes cast down, she continued to lower them.

Her pussy appeared as they were pulled below her crotch. Partly hidden by her dark hair, it showed pink below. There was a collective "Aaaaah," from the boys of the class, and I saw those three girls staring at her cunt with strange looks in their eyes.

She stepped out of the panties, and held them in front of her crotch. Mr. Ito was having none of that. "Come on, girl. Give your panties to Michi."

Holding the panties over her pussy, she walked to Michi. He held out his hand, but she did not want to give him her last vestige of modesty. She shook her head. Mr. Ito rapped with his ruler on his desk. Crying, Tamiko took the hint. Looking away from Michi, she held out her panties.

Michi took them from her hand, and held them to his nose and gave a deep sniff. The girls giggled and the boys chuckled. Tamiko turned away from him and almost ran back to the front of the room, beside me.

"Give us a good look, Tamiko. Raise your hands over your head, and turn around all the way slowly," ordered the teacher.

Her face a picture of fear and embarrassment, Tamiko did as she was told. Slowly she rotated her beautiful naked body for the class. I watched her with delight. The twin moons of her lovely ass below her bare back made a delightful picture. Then as she turned, her boobs came into view, the dark nipples standing out from their roundness.

Finally her dark pubic hair was once again on display, over the pink lips of her pussy. She was truly a beautiful girl. Although I recognized the sadism of Mr. Ito in giving her this punishment, secretly I was glad that he had done it.

I knew, though, that I was next. Sure enough the teacher barked, "Akio, now your underwear."

I was totally embarrassed, but I thought since I had to do it I might as well just do it. I grabbed the waistband of my boxers, and pulling them out to avoid the shaft of my cock, let them fall to the ground. I stood there next to Tamiko, both of us totally naked, both of us completely embarrassed, but still feeling a lot excited too.

The girls in the class were the ones to gasp this time. My cock is a big one, I knew, from comparing it in the locker room. It was hard as a rock and standing straight up in front of me.

"Give your boxers to Sakura," he ordered. Sakura was right in the front row, so I held out my silk underwear. She took it from me, and then deliberately drew it over my standing cock. Of course that made it bounce, and she giggled at me. So did the other girls.

Tamiko and I looked at Mr. Ito, hoping he would say that we could have our clothes back now. He stared at us for a long time. Then he amazed me by saying, "Akio looks as if his cock needs some attention. Tamiko, why don't you try rubbing it a bit?"

The whole class gasped. Tamiko looked stunned, and I was just amazed. One part of me was full of embarrassment, but my cock was screaming for relief and I have to admit that I was excited by the idea.

Reluctantly, Tamiko reached out and grasped my cock with her hand. Slowly she gave it a few strokes. I could not help jerking my hips as she touched it. Every boy in the class was staring at my cock.

I instinctively reached out and put an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her soft boobs pressed my chest and she began to stroke my cock faster. I closed my eyes and threw my head back and enjoyed the feeling, forgetting that the whole class was watching me get a handjob.

I grabbed Tamiko's ass, and pressed her up against me. My hands went to her tits and began to massage the nipples. She gave a little moan, and I heard several of the girls in the class echo it. Her stroking of my cock was harder and faster now and I felt it building toward a climax.

Mr. Ito's voice broke in. "Don't be selfish, Akio. You need to give her some attention. Tamiko, lie down on the desk."

Tamiko obeyed, spreading her legs and revealing to me, and the class, her wet pussy surrounded by the dark pubic hair. I knelt down, and began to lick that dripping slit. She twisted her hips on the desk as I pleasured her.

From the corner of my eye I could see Mr. Ito, and he had his hand inside his pants working on his cock. I worked up to Tamiko's clit and let my tongue roll around it, and she began to moan. Behind me I heard our classmates echo the moan.

Suddenly, she pressed her hips up to my face and clenched her thighs around my face. She cried out as her pussy throbbed and she reached her orgasm. Then she lay quietly on the desk.

I stood up, and looking around the room I saw that every single student was pleasuring themselves as they watched us. Several of the girls had their panties down around their knees and their fingers in their pussies, and the boys either had their hands in their pants or their cock out of their pants.

Tamiko got up off the desk, and turning me so that I faced the class, she dropped to her knees and began to lick my cock. She started slowly at first, long strokes that lingered softly at the tip. Then she took it in her mouth and stroked up and down, gradually getting it deeper and deeper in her throat. I knew I could not hold out very long. Where I stood I could see the whole class, and I saw the boys starting to come hard. Then a few of the girls moaned loudly and pushed their fingers deep in their pussies.

Tamiko continued to take my cock deep in her throat. Then she pulled back a bit, so her tongue could work on it. As she teased it in her mouth, I felt my climax coming. I took hold of her head and stopped her movement, then rolled my cock around in her mouth, and finally thrust it deep inside her as I felt my juices spurting.

I heard moans and cries around the class as almost all our classmates reached their own orgasms. Behind me, a deep "Aaaah" told me that Mr. Ito had joined us.

Suddenly I realized where we were. I could see that Tamiko did the same. She stood up, and naked we looked at our classmates. Slowly we went around the room and picked up our clothes. We dressed in silence and went back to our desks.

"Class dismissed," said Mr. Ito.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Punishment in Mr. Ito's Class

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds