• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slut for a Night

Slut for a Night

He sat waiting for her to come home, planning and plotting a new experience for her tonight. Once she walked opened the door and stepped into the apartment he was on her, his mouth hot against hers. They stood in the doorway exchanging kisses getting hotter and hotter, their tongues darting in and out. He pulled her tight against him her sexy curves held tight against body. She gasped slightly at his intensity and her bags dropped to the floor, forgotten. One of his hands held the small of her back, holding her tightly to him. The other slowly cupped the tight roundness of her ass. His hand squeezed and caressed that taut roundness and slowly slipped down her leg. He lifted her leg and it coiled around him pulling him back into her. His hand gently pushed her skirt up higher and higher exposing the lacy top of her stockings, the straps of her garter belt and finally cupping the swell of her ass cheeks and slipping a finger under her thong to feel nothing between his hand and the warm flesh of her ass. Quickly and wordlessly the finger under the thong began to rub up and down the crack of slit. She moaned softly into his mouth as his finger began to brush her clit and then apply a light pressure to her opening in turn.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," He told her in a gasp between kisses. Pulling his lips from hers he proceeded to whisper in her ear "I hope you'll enjoy it."

She hummed lightly in his ear "I'm sure I will." and she gasped as his hands quickly were around her waist lifting her up. She wrapped both of her legs around his waist and ground her mound against his stiffening erection. She could feel his manhood growing even larger against her lower lips, as she gyrated her hips against in aching for direct contact against her clit, her lips, her mound. The thin layer of her lace panties pressed against her clit and teased her but she needed the direct contact. His strong arms held her up against him and he began to carry her through the house. As he carried her she felt each step with the head of his cock pressed against her clit with only a scant few layers of fabric in between. She moaned into his ear with pleasure and his response was to growl his need back.

They quickly arrived in the bedroom and she was lightly set down to the floor where he stepped back and reached out with his strong yet gentle hands to remove her blouse and skirt. As she stepped out of her skirt and kicked off her heels he embraced her again reaching behind her this time to undo the clasp of her lacy bra. Her bra slid free and off her arms as his hands found one sensitive nipple while his hot, wet tongue found the other. His free hand reached into her now dampening panties and began to work on her clit again. Reveling in the sensations she placed a hand on the back of his head and pulled him tight against her eager breast. She felt her orgasm building within her only to have it quenched when he stepped away from her and wordlessly guided her to the bed. As she turned and saw the bed she noticed that it had been cleared of all their normal pillows and covers and in their place were straps tied to each of its corners. "I hope you like your surprise my dear," he said "because tonight you are going to be my little whore instead of my loving wife." With that finally said a flash of eager lust appeared in his eyes, and he laid her down on the bed. He pulled her arm and legs out and tied them off tightly enough so that she couldn't move.

She wiggled and pulled a little against her bonds to see what leeway he had given her as she said "I enjoy it when you take control but not too rough ok sweetie." with a smile.

A gruff tone came into his voice as he said "I'll get as rough as I like tonight you little slut." He leaned in close and whispered if it goes too far just say the safe word "Arrow". He stepped away from the bed and stripped off his shirt, pants, and boxers. Once he was naked his hard cock sprang out ready to take his pleasure from the gorgeous woman now splayed out on their bed.

"What do you have planned for me to night baby?" she asked in a sweet innocent tone. She gasped in surprise when a rough hand reached out and squeezed her breast hard.

"I've planned a lot, but let's start by finding a better use for that pretty mouth of yours than asking questions." He said as he climbed up on the the bed and straddled her chest. He moved forward until the tip of his cock rested along her lips. She parted them slightly and he thrust forward driving a quarter of his length into the wet hot channel of her mouth. He rocked forward and back while she lifted her head and sucked hard. He was wound up and it didn't take long before he was grunting "Here it comes you little whore," as he pulled his cock out of her mouth "this is just the first load that you'll take tonight." He erupted with a thick load that shot across her cheeks and nose. Reaching down he scooped up a gob of his cum and stuck his load covered fingers into her mouth. "Time to eat, my little slut."

As she took his fingers in his mouth she sucked hard on his fingers to be sure to clean them off. He looked down at her cum covered face and smiled when he said "Time for you to get a little bit of pleasure before I take some more for myself." He slowly worked his kisses and hands down her body, touching and teasing. He paused lingering on the nipples, squeezing, licking and lightly biting them. Her light pink areolas and nipples began to harden, stand on end and darken to a maroon red. As she got more aroused by each touch she squirmed and tugged at her restraints.

He moved down her body trailing kisses slowly down her stomach. Too soon though he reached her lace covered mound. His hands reached around the flimsy material and pulled hard, shearing the fabric apart. He needed to get his hands onto her bare pussy. He rubbed her outer lips teasing her before his tongue joined in. Greedily he lapped at her moistening cleft, up and down, over and over, trying to drink in all of her moisture. He applied pressure on her clit with his tongue while one finger slowly parted her lips and pressed against her entrance. He sucked hard on her clit when he slid his finger inside her all the way and began to piston it in and out while curling it against her upper wall searching for her g-spot. Once he found that soft spot he slid another finger inside her and alternated pressure with one and then the other. Only a few quick minutes of the pressure of his tongue on her clit and his fingers on her g-spot was enough to finish off the orgasm that had been building up within her since she walked into the front door that evening.

"Now it's time for the main event" He said as he rose up above her. He began to to untie her binds, and when she sat up once her arms are free he shoved her down against the bed. "You just need to flip over, you little slut. It's time for you to get fucked." He guided her roughly back onto the bed and tied her back down with her ass up in the air and her face pointed down into a pillow that he had roughly thrown in front of her. He climbed up behind her and took hold of his rapidly hardening cock. Rubbing his cock up and down her still wet slit he rubbed it a little higher as he asked "So my little whore, should I stick this big cock in your tight little asshole or your wet little pussy?"

She flinched as his cock head brushed against her puckered asshole. "P.p.p. please not in my butt, please don't put it there." She stuttered.

"Oh you little slut." he started as he pressed his cock head against her asshole with more pressure. "If you don't beg me right this big cock is going to stretch the pretty little virgin asshole all out tonight while I listen to you scream."

"Ok, ok. Don't put your big cock in my ass." she begged as he gave her asshole one more poke for good measure. "Oh god I need it, fuck my pussy." Having heard her say the magic words he slid his cock up and down her wet slit, slapped it against clit and then slowly slid the head of his cock inside her tight wetness.

As he slowly moved the head of his cock around the entrance of her pussy she moaned and he asked her "Oh is that good you little slut. Do you want some more? Do you want all of my cock?"

"Yes baby I need it, fuck me. Give me all of that big cock." She begged. As he thrust the full length of his cock into her she moaned loudly. He began to fuck into and out of her, using the all of his length and girth to please them both.

It didn't take long before he was feeling his second orgasm building. "Where do you want me to cum. Tell me my little whore, do you want it on your ass? In your mouth again? or should I empty my balls deep in your tight pussy?"

Through her moans she managed to gasp "Cum ... in ... me. Blow ... your ... load ... deep ... in ... my ... pussy." That was the final straw that pushed him over the edge. He felt his cock twitch deep inside. With one final thrust as deep as he could he felt her cervix tickle his cock head as he bathed it with shot after shot of his cum.

After a moment he pulled his softening cock from her sloppy pussy and stood up. With soft, gentle touches he untied the straps from her arms and legs, rolled her over and wrapped her in a soft embrace. "I love you." he whispered into her ears as they drifted off to sleep together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Slut for a Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds