• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Journey to Release

The Journey to Release

NB Both parties mentioned below are over 18 and are in a consenting BDSM switch relationship.

*****

I open the door to you wearing a dressing gown, but with dark Domme make up and blood red lips and my hair pulled up and away from my face. We kiss lightly before I turn and you follow me upstairs to my room.

With the bedroom door shut I gaze at you. The mere sight of the few Domme features I am currently displaying has already caused your breathing to be faster and heavier than normal.

'Strip for me' I order you. You immediately begin to quickly unbutton your shirt but I stop you.

'No, no, slowly...'

You tentatively undo the remaining buttons, take out your arms and neatly fold your shirt, placing it on the bed next to you. You reach down and slowly unbuckle your belt, sliding it out of the loops and tightly coiling it. I stand and watch you appreciatively, head cocked to one side and a satisfied smile on my face. You then unzip and step out of your trousers and boxers, leaving you presented to me, wearing nothing but your most recent cock cage, padlocked shut, tightly constricting your erection.

'Good boy. Now, on your knees!'

You quickly collapse down onto the floor, spreading your knees wide to present your cock to me and look down at the floor, where in your peripheral vision you can just see my black patent leather heels. With you in my desired position I step forward until I'm standing less than a metre away from you.

I know you have a thing for heels, particularly my legs in them, a desire I enjoy fulfilling, but you still look shocked at my next order.

'Kiss my shoe'

I raise one foot and place it on your thigh, pressing down just a little so the sharp heel digs into your flesh.

'Go on, kiss it!'

You nervously lean forward, contorting yourself awkwardly to reach my shoe and kiss the toe.

'That's it, keep going' I say, enjoying my elevated view of my willing slave submitting to me. You do so; placing lots of little kisses as far around the shoe as you can reach. I reach down and run my fingers through your hair, tousling it. 'Good boy, you are beginning to show your worthiness of serving me'

You say nothing as you continue to kiss my other shoe, but I see you smile. Having been in your cock cage for nearly seven days now, your balls are aching and full and you long to cum. This hasn't been helped by me sending you stories and pictures of myself throughout the week, ensuring you are frequently erect and throbbing, with me constantly on your mind.

'Good, you may stop'.

Placing one final kiss you lean back to your kneeling position, arms behind your back and look up at me. With a flourish I open my dressing gown and let it slide off my arms onto the floor. It is a sight you have seen many times now, but one that never fails to thrill you - my waist cinched in and my breasts pushed up by my corset, with stockings framing my sleek, creamy thighs. I enjoy your attention as your eyes hungrily drink me in and I lean down all the way to kiss your forehead.

'Stand' I order you as I straighten up again. You do as I ask, scrambling to your feet. I reach out and gently wrap my hand around your chastity cage, pulling you closer with it.

'So, it's been the allotted seven days... Have you behaved during that time?'

'Yes, mistress!' you respond eagerly.

I lightly caress the base of your cock and your balls, heavy and swollen, with one fingertip and you shiver in pleasure and desperation. I consider for an agonisingly long moment - you had been whining earlier in the week, begging to be released, but this had eased off as you accepted I would not yield to your pleading, and your subsequent service had been exemplary.

'Very well, I have been impressed with your service, and you seem to have learned your lesson'. I reach between my breasts and retrieve your key on its chain and it spins, catching the light. I reach down, and gently unlock the padlock and slide your device off.

'Onto the bed!' I say, lightly and affectionately slapping your ass as you turn away to obey. I restrain all your limbs apart and you willingly allow me to, leaving you spread-eagled on the bed, your mind now dominated by your cock, upright, and demanding attention. I sit back on my heels between your spread legs and softly take your cock in one hand.

'Right, Slave, you may not cum until I give you permission. If you feel you are getting close then you must tell me, and I will decide if I shall allow it. This will test your powers of restraint and self-control - I hope you can impress me! If you cum without my express approval, I will not be pleased, and you can guarantee at least another week's confinement with appropriate punishment as I see fit! However, I can promise you, if you can hold on, it will be worth the wait...'

My thumb begins to circle the head of your cock and precum starts leaking out.

'Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress!'

'Good!'

With that, I lean up and place a blindfold over your eyes, then kiss my way down your neck, chest, stomach, before lightly kissing the tip of your pulsing cock. I place my tongue flat against the bottom of your shaft and slide upwards to the head and continue to do this as you gasp in pleasure, interchanging this with circling the tip delicately with my tongue, and swirling my tongue around the base of the head.

'Argh, Mistress!' you moan breathlessly, as I feel the slight tightening of your balls cupped in one hand. I retreat, breaking all physical contact with you as you gasp, and the sensation slowly subsides.

'Good boy' I say, and you feel pressure against your lips as I lean up to kiss you. You pull at your restraints, wanting to touch me and hold me as the cool silk and cold metal fastenings of my corset stroke along your chest. As I break away from my caressing of your mouth you are left breathing heavily, and I return to your desperate cock.

This time, I slide my lips over it, slowly taking you into my mouth completely and moan around you, sending a flurry of vibrations along your cock and making you twitch. I make a fist around the base of your shaft and move it in time with my mouth as I begin to move up and down, varying my speed and pressure. A few minutes later you begin moaning desperately again.

'Mistress, please may I cum!' you gasp.

I instantly stop as I did before, causing your urge to cum to slowly diminish. You groan and pull against your arm restraints, deprived again of your release.

'I don't think you've proven your self-control yet slave, you'll have to try harder than that!'

I blow cool air over your cock and your over-sensitised body shudders and you twitch and flinch, unable to do anything to hasten your orgasm.

'Let's see how you handle more intensity shall we?' You groan at this prospect, knowing it will be harder than ever to hold back. You can't see me but know I am smirking, a wicked glint in my eyes as I revel in your discomfort.

You tense up as I tightly grip your thighs. I bend my head down and take your balls into my hot mouth, ever so gently massaging them with my tongue and sending your nerve endings into overdrive. I begin to suckle on them, gradually increasing pressure and you are writhing around me, groaning as I pleasure you in this way. We both feel the familiar tightness returning as I continue to torture you so deliciously and soon you are crying out once more:

'Mistress, I'm so close, please may I cum!'

I do not answer you and continue the torturous sensations, slightly reducing my intensity and speed, keeping you just on the wrong side of your climax. At this point I have been intently stimulating and edging you for over fifteen minutes and you are almost delirious with need.

'Mistress, please!!' you gasp, your entire body now trembling as you fight your bindings, desperate both to cum and to not to, and gradually feeling yourself begin to lose the battle to keep your orgasm at bay.

I release your balls from my teasing tongue and rip off your blindfold. Your eyelids are fluttering wildly, your chest is heaving and your cock, untouched for several minutes now is throbbing and pulsing violently, so close to releasing its load. I grip the base of your cock once again and look you directly in your eyes.

'Cum for me' I say, huskily.

And plunge my mouth down onto your waiting cock.

This is enough to send you tumbling over the edge and your back arches upwards as you release your vast load, shooting again and again into my mouth and I manage to swallow it all, hollowing my cheeks and sucking hard, milking you dry. You collapse back against the bed, semi-conscious and trembling from your massive climax as I gently lick you clean and unfasten your restraints.

With you half asleep and lying back on the pillows I caress you and stroke your hair, leaving gentle kisses along your jawline and lips...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Journey to Release

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds