• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy New Year Ch. 03

Happy New Year Ch. 03

12

It was nearly noon when my mother and I eventually fell out of bed. The weather was terrible – wind, rain, bitterly cold – and my mother said she was tired, so we just stayed in by the fire eating chocolate Christmas tree decorations while we waited for aunt Bonnie to arrive.

My mother let me lie with my head in her lap while she played with my hair and we talked. For the first time she was really talking to me as another adult, and that did my self-esteem nearly as much good as all the sex we’d shared.

First we talked about girls. Normally I’d rather have stuck pins in my eyes than talk to my mother about girls but today was more like talking to an older and wiser best friend. I listened to her and trusted what she said.

She told me that some girls my age were always going to be put off by the fact that I looked so young, but that others wouldn’t be. I had to stop brooding about the first lot and start concentrating on the second lot. She promised me that there would be at least one girl, somewhere close, who I might never even have noticed before but who could make me happy.

The most important thing for me to do, she said, was look less desperate and more relaxed. Girls – and women – liked confidence and self-assurance in men and that’s what she and Bonnie were trying to give me. Then she laughed and said that if I wasn’t confident and self-assured now I would be by tomorrow morning. That made my cock stir again but I made myself stop thinking about tonight and focused on what my mother was saying.

The next bit was easy to listen to. She told me that grown women saw me differently anyway – to them I was a very pretty young boy who they wanted to take home and smother in kisses, and not the motherly kind. Her friends were always telling her how cute I was as if I was a puppy, but she could tell from the glint in their eyes what they really wanted to do to me (and that remark got me thinking in ways that had very enjoyable consequences for me a few weeks later).

That led us naturally on to auntie Bonnie. My mother talked about when they were younger, and I could hear real affection for her sister in her voice. Then she got embarrassed and said that she’d always been “a bit crazy” when it came to sex and a bad influence on Bonnie. I knew they hardly spoke to their own parents now, and this was why – too many bitter rows and recriminations about the things they did back then. I asked her what sort of things.

“Honestly darling, if you knew…” She stopped.

“I’d be shocked? I doubt it” I said with what I hoped was a cheeky grin.

My mother laughed again. “You think you’ve seen us at our worst? Not yet, baby.”

The problem was, she said, that despite being the youngest Bonnie had always tried to outdo her in her excesses. My mother always wanted to be the real wild one, so they kept pushing each other further and further. “And I know it’s silly but I’ve always made damn sure that I stay in the lead. Anything she can do I can do better” she smiled. Thinking about it later I realised that my mother had just explained an awful lot of what had happened in the last few days - and what was to come.

Anyway, it turns out that recently auntie Bonnie had been going on even more than usual about my general sweetness and cuteness. On new year’s eve my mother decided it was time to test her little sister’s limits again, as well as her own. Before I got home the gist of the conversation had been this:

“Bonnie, admit it – you don’t think Paul is ‘cute’ or ‘sweet’, you’d like to fuck him. You fancy him and the fact that it would be illegal just makes it more interesting.”

“Jane!” (Slight pause) “Maybe. Incest would be new”

“So?”

“You wouldn’t mind?”

“Since when has that bothered you? But no, actually, I wouldn’t mind. He really needs it badly. He gets a hard on every time he sees you. And you won’t go all soppy and elope with him afterwards.”

(Another slight pause) “When?”

“What’s wrong with tonight? He’ll be back soon. Just one condition – I have to watch to make sure you do it.”

“You pervert! You just want to watch your pretty boy having sex with your sister. Fine. I’ve got one condition too – just a blow job tonight. If we’re all still happy after that he gets everything next weekend.”

“Deal. Just remember he’s my baby, Bonnie.”

Ten seconds later I walked through the door, and you know the rest.

Some time after my mother finished this story the warmth from the fire and her soothing voice sent me to sleep. A couple of hours later the doorbell woke me.

Aunt Bonnie was always late for everything but tonight she was half an hour early. She breezed in juggling four bottles of champagne and suddenly the whole house felt lit up. She’d had her hair done in a bob and wore a fake fur coat, a long, clingy dress with buttons down the front and knee length boots. She looked stunning.

Bonnie hugged my mother and then shimmied over to me as I sat up grinning like a fool and wiping the sleep from eyes. She bent down to kiss me on the lips, slyly brushing a hand against my cock at the same time, and said “Hello gorgeous.” I was hers.

Five minutes later and I’m sitting cosily on the sofa between my mother and my aunt (which brings back some happy memories). We each have glass of champagne in our hands.

An hour later and we’ve nearly finished the third bottle. One of my mother’s silly records is playing. No-one’s interested in the dinner that Bonnie was supposed to be getting. I’m leaning against my mother while Bonnie runs her fingers up and down my thigh. My cock is rigid and I’m not bothering to hide it. Bonnie puts down her glass, looks me in the eye and says “Jane, can I kiss Paul now please?”

“Ask him” says my mother “he’s a big boy now” which sets all three of us off giggling. Bonnie calms down first and asks me politely whether she can kiss me. I say “Yes please auntie”. We kiss, and it’s even better than my memory of the last time. She’s rubbing her hand over my belly and chest. I can feel my mother watching us intently, hear her breathing get shallower and more urgent.

Bonnie pulls away, but starts rubbing my cock. “Jane” she says “don’t you think Paul should take all his clothes off?”

I’m expecting her to say “Ask him” again but she doesn’t. In a hurried, jumpy voice she says “Yes I do. Take your clothes off, Paul.”

I notice that the music’s stopped. I’m back in wet dream land. The women move back to give me some room and get a better view. I take my glasses off first then pull my jumper and tee shirt off together. Then my mother says “No, stand up and do it.”

So I stand in front of them while they lean back and enjoy the show. I take my trainers and socks off next, hopping about comically but neither woman smiles. I have their full attention. Next I unzip my jeans and slip them off. That just leaves my shorts. The elastic snags on my cock as I slide them down, until it frees itself and springs back up to slap my belly. I stand there wondering what to do next.

“Don’t say we have to tell you to touch yourself” said Bonnie. Again I do what I’m told. My mother’s smiling now, but Bonnie stands up to face me. We’re almost exactly the same height. She moves my hand off my cock and puts hers there instead, but keeps it still.

“Unbutton my dress please Paul”. The buttons are small, the light is dim and my hands are trembling so this takes longer than it should, but she doesn’t giggle or get impatient – she just waits, looking down at my cock and stroking it. When I’ve finished the dress hangs open all the way down. She’s wearing no bra, no panties and her pussy is shaved smooth.

Bonnie slips off the dress, just like my mother slipped off her dressing gown last night. Now she’s naked apart from the knee-high leather boots. She spooks me a bit by saying “Will I do?” just like my mother did, and biting her lip nervously. Bonnie naked is every bit as good as I’d hoped for. She’s slim and firm and petite and smooth, more like I imagine the girls at school to be than a woman pushing forty. I answer her question by pressing one hand over her orange-sized tits and sneaking the other between her legs and squeezing gently. She’s already soaking wet.

She groans and kisses me on the lips, then my chin, then my neck. She bends to kiss my nipples then falls to her knees and laps at my cock without taking it completely into her mouth. My left hand wraps itself in Bonnie’s new hairdo, my right strokes my balls. I open my eyes and see my mother again, who stares back slack-jawed with a finger in her mouth.

Then things took a new turn. Bonnie turned round to her sister and said “Jane, you’re not really just going sit there and watch all night are you? Get down here.”

It’s the one and only time I’ve seen my mother speechless. “What?” she said “I, I mean no, yes, Bonnie I can’t.” Bonnie had taken her by surprise and given the rivalry between them my mother must have considered that a direct challenge.

“Oh spare me.” Bonnie said “I know you want to and your baby wants you to – don’t you Paul? Tell your mother that you want her to suck your cock.”

“Yes please mummy”. Well, it was the truth. Bonnie smiled in victory. She’d left my mother no choice if she wanted to stay in the lead in the depravity stakes - incest with your son trumps incest with your nephew. Bonnie didn’t know what had happened last night and we weren’t about to tell her.

My mother didn’t say anything else, but copied my striptease. She stood up, pulled her jumper over her head. No bra, just those fantastic tits. She pinched and pulled her nipples to make them go hard. Bonnie’s hand fiddled with my cock, but both of us had our eyes glued on her sister.

My mother unbuttoned the worn old jeans she was wearing and pulled them down. They were tight, and her plain white cotton panties came down with them. Then she kneeled down naked in front of me, took my cock from her sister’s hand and sucked it deep into the back of her throat.

By now I felt like I was on a higher plane of existence. Concepts like “It felt good” or “It was a dream come true” didn’t mean anything any more – there were only different flavours of ecstasy. My mother didn’t try to do anything fancy, she just rhythmically deep-throated me. She grunted, and a few times she almost gagged, but she kept it up relentlessly while Bonnie patiently waited for her turn.

After a couple of minutes she had to stop and breathe, and she offered my dribbling cock back to aunt Bonnie. Bonnie did try to be fancy, and she succeeded. She teased me with her tongue and teeth. She rubbed my cock against her face and in her hair, telling me how beautiful it was and how great it tasted.

Then my mother was back in the game but Bonnie didn’t back off, which meant they were both licking and lapping at the same time. Sometimes their tongues would touch or slide over each other, which didn’t seem to bother either of them but certainly affected me. It finally dawned on me that they were competing to be best and that I was the winner.

I was going to come any second now so I had to make a choice. I knew Bonnie would understand, and it was my mother’s mouth that took my cum as I shivered and moaned at the spasms of pleasure shooting around my body. She swallowed then pulled away, letting Bonnie suck me clean and empty.

As she did that an idea began to form. So far tonight I’d done everything they asked. Maybe my mother and Bonnie would actually do something that I asked for? I knew exactly what was first on my wish list.

I plucked up my courage and pulled both women’s heads away from my cock, which had stayed stiffly erect. They looked up at me, surprised. “Kiss each other” I said. My voice sounded unusually deep and authoritative. There was a stunned silence, then they both laughed. “OK baby” said Bonnie and kissed my mother on the cheek with a loud “Mwaah”.

“Hopeless” I said. “Do it properly” and sat back on the sofa to watch, a hand already on my wet cock.

They giggled, but not for long. The air in the room felt thick like soup. Somehow I knew for sure that they were going to do it. “Darling” said my mother “I can’t kiss your auntie – that would be unnatural”. This made them both laugh again. I smiled too. “Go on” I said “make me happy”.

Bonnie looked at my mother and said “Well, you wanted him to enjoy himself” then stuck her tongue into her sister’s mouth. My mother responded but they were over-acting like bad porn stars – lots of oohs and aahs and oh yeahs and suppressed giggles. Not that I could have cared less. My beautiful mother and my fuckable aunt were French kissing right in front of me, acting or not.

After a few seconds Bonnie tried to bring it to an end by playfully pinching my mother’s nipple. My mother yelped and started wrestling her sister to the floor in search of vengeance. Bonnie fought back, laughing hysterically, but big sister won. My mother lay on top of Bonnie, holding Bonnie’s arms down on the floor. They were both panting and giggling. Now all my mother had to do was work out how to pinch her sister’s nipple without using her hands. Simple – she used her teeth.

Now it was Bonnie’s turn to yelp and wriggle, but my mother didn’t let her go. She turned her head to look at me, then turned back and started kissing and licking Bonnie everywhere on her face except her lips. Bonnie squealed and squirmed and giggled, saying “No, no, no”. My mother kept her pinned down and I watched the squirming gradually turn into writhing and heard the squealing and giggling turn into moaning.

As Bonnie’s resistance weakened my mother started kissing her on the mouth and now there was no acting, just real lust and the desire to please me. When the resistance stopped altogether my mother let go of her sister’s hands and fell from on top of her so that they were lying on their sides facing each other.

I watched as my mother slid down and took one of her sister’s whole breasts into her mouth and sucked. Then I saw my mother gasp and throw her head back without knowing why until I saw Bonnie’s hand worming its way between my mother’s legs.

I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t even think in words, just in needs and emotions. I got back down on the floor and Bonnie and my mother grabbed at me and tried to suck my cock and drag me down between them, but I didn’t want that yet. Eventually they let me rearrange them so that they were lying on their backs next to each other. I took Bonnie’s hand and put it on my mother’s neatly shaved pussy, I put my mother’s hand on Bonnie’s bare pussy, and I sat back down on the sofa.

They didn’t disappoint me. They each started moving their fingers, working them deep into each other. Their hips lifted off the floor and they sighed and moaned in unison. They turned their heads to face each other and kissed again as their hands moved faster and faster.

Bonnie came first, sounding like she was giving birth but behind clenched teeth as if she didn’t want anyone else to know that she was having a powerful orgasm. Her lithe little body twisted from side to side, glistening with sweat, until she finished. Somehow she kept her hand moving and my mother was just behind her, calling out “Oh God oh fuck Paul” as she came and then collapsing into twitching semi-consciousness.

Bonnie recovered first. She smiled at me crazily and beckoned me down. I tried to stand but my knees gave way so that I practically fell on top of her. I just started thrusting blindly, probably against the carpet, until my mother intervened. She took hold of my cock, gave it a little extra tug, then guided it into her sister’s pussy.

I kept pushing and thrusting into Bonnie as fast as I could, grunting like an animal. I just needed to come again and didn’t care whether she was enjoying herself or not, although I think the weird noises she was making meant that she was. She wrapped her booted legs around me and dug her nails into my back. Twenty seconds later I came explosively and loudly, but that hardly made me miss a beat.

Now I did want to make my auntie Bonnie come. I’d read in my mother’s magazines that women wanted you to be slow and gentle with them. The faster and harder I fucked Bonnie the more she seemed to like it, whimpering and pushing herself against me. I was sweating like a pig but felt like I could keep going forever if I wanted to. I lost track of time and the next thing I was aware of was Bonnie making her coming noise into my ear.

I raised myself up on my arms to see better. Her face was bright red and her hair was soaked with sweat. Her back arched and she screamed through her gritted teeth, gripping my shoulders so hard that they were bruised for days afterwards.

I looked round for my mother. I wanted her approval. She was back watching from the sofa, curled up naked with a glass of champagne in one hand and a fingernail from the other hand slowly circling a stiff nipple.

Bonnie was saying something and trying to move, so I looked back down. What she was saying was “Don’t stop” but she was wriggling away from me at the same time. Then she turned over onto all fours, looked back at me and whispered “Fuck me hard, Paul”.

So I fucked her slowly and gently from behind, smiling while she begged me to do it harder and ground her backside against me. I think I was showing off for my mother, but soon I needed to speed up too. We grunted and moaned together towards our climaxes. It was my turn to scrape my nails down her back leaving bright red marks, and when we came together I dug my fingers deep into the flesh of my aunt’s little round buttocks.

I was soaked in sweat and my cock was finally beginning to shrink. I slowly pulled out of Bonnie’s soaking wet pussy and we both collapsed, her on her belly and me on my back. I turned onto my side so that I could see Bonnie and my mother in the same field of vision.

My mother emptied her glass and stretched like a cat, smiling down at her sister and her son. Her free hand was now between her legs, just lazily playing with herself. I thought Bonnie was asleep but then she reached out and gripped my mother’s ankle, trying to pull her down onto the floor with us.

My mother put her glass down with a trembling hand and let herself be pulled, but crawled over Bonnie to me. She kissed me then straddled my chest and ran her fingers through my sodden hair, telling me how wet I was and what a wonderful lover I was and how lovely I looked when I was fucking. I reached up to stroke her nipples and my cock started stirring again, even though it was sore. I wanted her to slide back on to it like she had last night but instead she closed her eyes and slid forward, and only stopped when her pussy reached my mouth.

At first she teased herself, lightly grazing her pussy against my parted lips. There was only a slight musky taste but she was wet and my lips quickly became slick and slippery. Then I pushed my tongue out, and my mother pressed down harder. Soon almost all her weight was on my face as she desperately ground against it. I could hardly breathe but my mother was totally focused on reaching her orgasm.

Then I sensed Bonnie stirring next to us, and a moment later I felt her warm mouth around my poor sore cock. My mother’s grinding speeded up and when she came her whole body convulsed and she just screamed wordlessly. She didn’t move off my face and Bonnie didn’t give up, finally forcing a painful orgasm out of me. She swallowed everything I had left as I moaned into my mother’s pussy.

We slept, or passed out, tangled up together on the floor. When I came to it was about 10.00 p.m. I dragged the women up to my mother’s bed with the last bottle of champagne, feeling like James Bond. We drank most of the wine then dozed again. I can’t remember exactly who did what to who but I know there was drunken, sleepy fumbling under the covers most of the night, not all of it involving me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy New Year Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds