• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Desiderata

Desiderata

This is my first story, please be gentle :)

PS: no one in this story is under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I lie asleep in my bed. Dreaming the stuff I normally do: tits, sex, Sci-Fi, history; When suddenly all of that is quickly interrupted. I wake up with my eyes still closed. Did I hear something in my dream? *Tap, tap, tap* I hear coming from one of my windows. This is strange since I love on the second floor in the in the same flat as my parents. "What the... who... and how re you...?" My blinds are closed, so I can't see who it is. All I hear is the *tap tap tap* and the rain.

Still groggy, my curiosity gets the better of me and I get up and open the blinds with one quick move. My jaw drops to my chest, standing, err; hovering there is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She has skin s white as snow, hair as black as night that cascades to half way down her back. Her eyes are large, hooded, almond shaped, and oddly red. Her nose is elegant, and she has Gaelic lips. She has high, well defined cheek bones with in-laid cheeks; she has horns like a mouflon except black. Her jaw is just the right width, as is her chin. Her long legs are in a perfect full thigh, tight calf look, but are haired like that of a goat, also she has hooves. Her arms are thin, and she has long black nails. She the perfect hourglass shape: thin midsection with wide hips that spread out elegantly, and she has the most AMAZING pair of breasts. At LEAST I-cup, and yet both of her tits are the perfect top/bottom distribution of 45% top and 55% bottom, with cleavage that could crush a mammoth's head. In some ways she looks like Ivy from the Soul Caliber series.

She is wearing some kind of garment that looks like it's made out of some kind of very soft, well worn, black leather. It looks like a thong that is attached to a corset (showing off her magnificent hips, and comes up half way over her breasts. The rain bounces off of her or rolls down her every curve and eventually drips off her to the ground.

She's a Succubus!

"Hello, Karl" She says in a deep, lilting, lust filled voice. She goes from staring me straight in the eyes and looks down to my hardening cock and smirks as desire radiates from her eyes. I stand there dumbfounded for about a minute as I stare her perfect body. I finally snap out of it when I remember I sleep naked and I rush over my bed to get my sheet which I quickly hold over my front. I walk back over to look at her, drawn to her.

She lets out a hearty laugh that somehow both relaxes and invigor me. "You do not need to hide what I desire". She reaches in and yanks my sheet down away from me. I am scared stiff for about 30 seconds and then it hits me: This is a fucking Succubus! Ask her in!

"D-Do you want to come inside?" I ask, lips trembling.

She smiles "I would like that". I open up the window. She slowly lifts one oddly sexy human-goat leg through my open window and then looks at me. I eventually get the hint and help her in. Once in, she walks around my room which she does rather quickly due to the fact that my bedroom is rather small.

I stare at her, unable to take my eyes away from the humongous mounds of flesh on her chest. She smirks as she sees a Star Trek model ship on the lowest rung of my book shelf. She bends over to get a better look, showing off her magnificent, plump ass. "Want to feel my ass up?" she says patting her ass and looking back up at me as she has her torso turned some to its side. I stand dumbfounded. She lets out another hearty laugh. She stands up and turns around to face me. "Or do you want to grab my titties?" she says as she grabs on of my hand and brings it to her breast.

She bites her lip as I squeeze lightly at first. The leather like outfit on her feels like it is not even there, like it is a part of her. I take my other hand and reach around her to feel to feel her rear. Her breasts and butt are pillowy soft, yet nice and firm. She takes one of her oddly sexy legs off the ground and rubs my thigh with it. One of her hands on top of mine, atop her right tit; her other hand moves to my mouth, one delicate, long black nailed finger now rests atop my lips.

She smirks and asks me her honey like voice "Do you find lactation sexy?" As she says that, I begin to feel a warm liquid begin to wet the palm of my hand that is on her right tit. My erection now rock hard, she lowers the cups of her outfit that cover her breasts. Pitch-black, inch long nipples spring out from each of her tits, each one lactating a slow stream of droplets of a pink, milky liquid. She once again smirks as she pushes me down until my head is the same elevation as her breast. She puts both of her hands around the back of my head and pulls me toward her large, black nipple.

I wrap my mouth around her breast. At first, just a few drops drip onto my tongue. The taste of her milk makes me moan, like the taste of strawberry milk combined with chocolate; yet this creamy delicacy also makes me more aroused, I can feel my balls getting heavier as they produce large amounts of sperm. The drips turn into drops, drops into a stream, a stream into a gush. Her delicious Succubus breast milk spreading throughout my body, heightening my sex drive, making me feel at peace. I suckle as long as she lets me.

When she takes me off her nipple, she gets down on her knees and wraps her lips around my cock's head. She sucks with unbelievable strength, and slowly moves down my length, her lips ripple along my cock.

Her head bobs up and down, her wings wrap around my body and her, encapsulating us. One of her hands squeezes my ass while the other massages my balls. I have moth of my hands on the back of her head, having her deep throat my cock. She moves her chest up, and wraps her warm soft, firm, milk white tits around my cock. I let out a gasp as her milk sloshes around. She wraps her lips around my head, sucking on my cock as she rubs her milk laden tits up and down my cock. Her fleshy mounds obscure almost all of my cock and balls, her head does the rest. I feel all fuzzy and warm inside as she sucks and sloppily titfucks me. I moan she has along drawn out suck and her tits slosh. She begins to suck harder and harder, titfucking me faster and faster. Then she sucks the cum right out of me. She sucks my cum out of my cock, I unable hold back. I fill her mouth with load after load of thick cum. So much cum some of it trickles out her nose. Her cheeks full and round, she opens her mouth to let me see the cum; but only little, opening her mouth anymore and the cum would fall out. She closes her mouth and swallows. She gives me one more smirk. "I-I-I'm alive? How?" I say, having expected her to swallow my soul to.

"I like your taste. I'm not going to kill you, at least not yet" She gives me a peck on the cheek and moves towards the window "I'll be back tomorrow".

"No! Please, stay!" I say, desperate.

She stops, turns around, and says "I will stay with you. Tonight, tomorrow night, every night for the rest of your life; I will be whoever you want me to be. Bring you pleasure beyond belief. If you promise me one thing."

"What is it? I'll do anything!"

"Drink my milk and allow me to eat your cum whenever I wish. You will give me free reign of your body, mind, and soul. You will exist first and foremost to pleasure me" she tells me.

"Of course I will!"

She smirks as she walks towards my bed. "Just one question, what should I call you?" As we lie down together, she says "Desiderata", and with that, we fall asleep.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Desiderata

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds