• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strangers on the Train

Strangers on the Train

I arrived early for my train so had the pick of the carriages and took the quietest with only a couple of other travellers on the 2.30pm train to Manchester. There were only two stops on the hour journey so when it set off I knew I would have some peace and quiet. As the train pulled out of the station the electronic doors behind me swished open and I could hear the footsteps of a pair of heels, a woman, well that was a blessing at least but there were more than enough spare seats for her to take.

As the footsteps got closer I looked up and the woman passed my four seats and took another couple of steps. She had long red hair and wore a short black 'Chanel' dress, natural nylons and at least four inch black leather heels. Her legs and arse were amazing to look at and I stared even when she turned round and walked back to where I was sat and without saying a word sat opposite me.

She smile a broad red smile, her pouting lips covered in gloss and simply said 'good afternoon.' I replied with the same and looked awkwardly around be was soon drawn back to her shapely legs now only foot or two away from me. Something else caught my eye as well, her short dress had ridden up as she had sat down and a large amount of firm thigh was on view.

I stared not believing what I was seeing and as I looked up I caught her eye and she gave me another broad red smile, a slight twinkle in her eye. I looked out the window for a while but thinking of her thighs and felt a disturbance in my trousers as my cock began to unfurl at the thought. I glanced back at her catch her eye and a smile again and felt my cock physically grow.

When my eyes glanced down again towards her legs I couldn't believe the sight that met me. There was enough flesh showing before but now there was even more as she had slightly open her legs and I was looking directly down her inner thighs and at the gusset of her pantyhose. My cock was now fully erect and I was fearful that she would notice my bulge, especially as it was throbbing due to the view I had.

She didn't move and if anything opened them slight more giving me a full view of her crotch which look to be pantiless under her nylons. I could look no more and move my view upwards where our eyes met once more, a broad smile and hint of devilishness in her eye. Just when I thought I would have to confess or say something, the electronic doors behind me swished open again and I heard a female voice say 'tickets please' and this broke our connection for a few seconds.

I rummage in my bag for my ticket and on locating it pulled it out along with a magazine I had brought with me. To my horror it fell to the floor between her legs, face up. There was a moment of stillness as I froze and then even worse, spreading her legs even wider, giving me complete access to everything she possessed downstairs she leant forward and grabbed the magazine. 'Mmmm, Flesh and Nylon. A very good choice.' She said reading the title as she passed me it back.

Embarrassed I took it from her, trying and failing not to look up her skirt and said, 'thank you. It's for research purposes for an interview I'm going to.' She smiled back at me and said, 'of course. I'm sure it is.' As the conductor came for the tickets she made herself a little more ladylike by crossing her legs which was welcome relief to my throbbing cock and I tried to think of other things for the remainder of the journey, which again I failed.

About fifteen minutes from our destination I decided to straighten myself out and stood up to go to the toilet. As I stood I was conscious my bulging cock was not far from her gaze and I quickly made my way to the toilet. To my despair it was occupied and as I waited for it to become vacant, I saw the woman making her way up the aisle.

The door to the toilet opened a woman in her thirties got out and looked at us both before heading back to her seat. 'My I?' Said the woman pointing to the toilet, 'I'm bursting!' I stepped back and offered her my place and watched her trot in and lock the door.

Luckily my erection was stifling my need to go. The door couldn't have been locked for more than twenty seconds when it was unlocked. I waited for her to come out but nothing happened. I waited a full minute before I decided to look in. There she was sat on the toilet, her pantyhose stretched round her ankles, a large dark stain on the gusset. Her dress hitched right up so her pink pussy lips were visible. She beckoned me in and to lock the door which I did.

The size of the cubical meant I was no more than two feet away from her and she spread her legs further to ensure I could see what she was about to do. 'Come closer,' was all she said and I did. Her hand came up and rubbed my erection and she gave me another broad red smile. She unzipped my trousers and pushed her hand inside, located my erection and pulled it out.

As she pulled back my foreskin she said, 'very impressive and clamped her red lips around my cock and as she sucked me I heard a 'fshhhhhh' and saw her pissing in to the toilet. I watched her pee hit the water and escalate the volume and saw her eyes glance up at me as she sucked harder and deeper on my cock. I started to moan, the situation was getting too much for me and as I watched her forcing out her pee and going down fully on my penis I could hold back no longer.

I felt my balls tighten then, 'eeeehhhh!!' They exploded and I felt hot cum shoot up my full length and in to the mouth of the woman. Her mouth remained close as I pumped my seed in to it and somehow she managed to contain it all. As I was cumming, she was still peeing. As I felt the last of my spunk leave my balls she stop too and drew her mouth away. It was empty. She had swallowed the lot and I watched as her tongue skilfully set about my cock.

Once she had finished she stuffed my cock back in to my trousers, unzipped me back up and gently pushed me back so she could stand. She pulled up her pantyhose without using paper to dry herself and left the cubicle without a word. I followed seconds behind her but she was gone. The woman who had occupied the toilet before us was looking straight at me, my face flushed from the experience.

As I passed her back to my seat, she gave me a faint smile that said 'I know what you have just done!' I sat back in my seat just as the train pulled in to Manchester, I'd lost track of everything. I got off the train and made my way to the office where the interview was to take place and to my horror the second woman from the train was there along with three other women. I was the only male.

When it was time we made our way through to a small room where we were directed to sit round a table. The woman had obviously recognised me and sat next to me and whispered, 'fancy seeing you here. Have you recovered yet?' My response was abruptly halted by a door opening and the other woman, the one who had sucked me off walked in to the room. A broad red smile across her face.

She looked at me and winked. My cock twitched. With the introductions over Joanne, the redhead explained the interview process. There would be two parts the second of which would be a one to one interviews with herself, the first which she enjoyed delivering what would happen, brought me out in a cold sweat. In term we had to account for our journey to the interview in graphic detail but only had fifteen minutes to do it in.

Luckily the order put me last after Sarah, the other woman on the train. We sat through the first three women tell their relatively uneventful stories until Sarah's turn. She described being on a train and watched a man sat opposite a beautiful woman and how for half an hour he felt slightly uncomfortable, slightly nervous, slightly intimidated by her. Then near the end of the journey he had got up and passed her as he went to the toilet, she had noticed a large bulge in his trousers.

He was quickly followed by the woman who persuaded him to let her go to the toilet first. This confirmed my suspicions it was me and I started to squirm at what she would say next. She said it as it happened. How I followed her in to the toilet and a few minutes later she left and I walked out, caught her eye and I was flushed, my bulge gone. She ended her story and it was my turn. Now I was flushed but hard. I made my choice and tell it how it happened.

By the time I had got to the point where Joanne had picked up my magazine and flashed everything all the women were flushed and as I told them about the toilet both Joanne and Sarah were not only smiling and giggling but they were wriggling in their seats and as I finished the story I don't think there was a dry seat in the house. I fell silent and then Joanne started to clap. Sarah joined in and the rest followed. I would have stood up and bowed but for my throbbing erection.

We were moved outside and one by one, in the same order as the stories, the interviews took place. With just myself and Sarah were left waiting she spoke to me. 'Did that really happen Mark or was it just a good story?' I smiled at her and said, 'what are we here for? You tell me. I couldn't lie could I? Good luck in your interview.' Sarah was called in and twenty minutes later she came back out. 'God she's a hard woman! Good luck it's been nice meeting you Mark. Hope we meet again soon!'

She shook my hand and left, leaving me to face Joanne. I knocked on the door and entered. Joanne was sat behind her desk but stood up and walked round it to meet me. She held out her hand and I took it and she said, 'congratulations! But before I offer you the position of "fantasy short story writer" for Flesh and Nylon magazine I have one more position I need you to fill! Me!'

She turned around and bent over her desk and pulled her dress up around her waist exposing her gorgeous arse to me. 'Come close!' A phased she had already said to me that day and I did it again but this time I took the lead. I walked forward and placed my hand between her legs and felt her dampness. I rubbed her hard. 'Mmmmmm! It a mixture of pee and cum! Your fault! Take them down!' I grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them down to her knees and spread her legs wider stretching the nylon and exposing the dark, damp patch and then a creamy white streak down the middle.

'Mmmmmm! Forceful I like that!' I pushed two finger deep inside her wet cunt and crudely finger fucked her. 'Oh that's good but I don't need lubricating. I need cock!' I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my rock hard cock and withdrawing my fingers from her smearing her lubricant along my thick shaft. Then I grabbed her hips and plunged my boner deep in to her tight wet cunt. 'Oh that's better! Mmmmmm! It's big! God that's it, fuck me hard, Mark! Fuck me hard!'

My cock was sliding in and out of her like a piston and she continued to moan and groan as my balls slapped her thighs with each thrust inward and upward. 'Oh god I'm cumming Mark! Cum with me! Cum in me!' I gripped her hips tighter and quickened my thrust to catch up to her orgasm. I could feel her pussy contracting as she approached orgasm and I need to I came hard too. As Joanne came to a scream of 'Fuck, oh yes!' I too came.

Thick hot jet of spunk filled her cunt and more screams of 'Oh fuck!' were administrated by both of us. After empting what seemed an unbelievable amount of cum in to Joanne I finally released my grip and slipped out of her. She simply stood up and pulled up her nylons tightly around her spunk filled cunt and went back round the desk and sat down. I couldn't believe that for the second time that day I'd filled her with cum. 'For your first assignment I want you to re-account the adventures of today, including anything interesting that happens on your way home.'

I stood listening as the last of my cum dripped from the end of my now limp cock. As she looked up and gave me another broad red smile. 'You're very good at what you do, everything you do. I'll look forward to working with you very closely. I have to ensure that your stories are plausible and realistic before they get published. So you see I know the one you are going to write about today will be realistic.

Now I'll send details to you in the post tomorrow and I expect that story by Friday evening so I can enjoy it over the weekend. Now if you'd like to put that lovely cock of yours away the interview is finished.' I woke from my trance like state and quickly tucked my dick back in my trousers and straightened up. I worked over to her desk and offered my hand.

She stood up and wriggled slightly as my cum began to trickle from her pussy between her arse cheek. 'Thank you once again for your offer. I will always put everything in to my stories for the magazine.' She took my hand and said. 'and for me I hope!' She gave me one last broad red smile and giggled as my cum reached her inner thigh, 'have a good trip home Mark.'

Back at the station I hunted out a quiet carriage and sat down exhausted. I was alone as the train set off and it wasn't until ten minutes had passed that I heard the swish of the doors behind me and the 'ping' of heels on the floor getting closer. Surely it couldn't be her again. I looked up and my eyes met Sarah's, a broad smile across her face. 'Hi Mark! I guess you got the job!'

She talked as she sat down next to me. Her short skirt rode up revealing a lot of black, nylon covered thigh. 'What did she make you do to get it? Did she really suck you off in the loo? God that story you gave was so horny. It made me wet! See, feel!' She took my hand and pushed it between her legs to the top of her thighs. Indeed her pantyhose were wet, very wet. 'Yes she sucked my off and swallowed the lot and in my interview she bent over her desk and I fucked her until I filled her cunt full of cum.'

As I spoke I rubbed her cunt hard through her pantyhose. 'I have to write up my days adventures including my trip home for next week's story.' Sarah spread her legs wider and I rubbed two fingers against her clit. 'Fuck! The dirty bitch. She made me do what you're doing until she came in her nylons and then said if I wanted the second job I'd need to fuck someone on the train home and write about it. But she said she'd would have to know it really happened.

So I guess if you write that too she'll know I did!' I made Sarah cum before I spoke again. 'I suppose you want me to give you a hand with that then?' Breathing deeply she placed her hand on my erection and squeezed it hand and said 'oh yes and fucking big cock.' I removed my hand from between her thighs and said, 'better hurry then, this is the fast train, no stops!'

Sarah stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me down the train to the toilet. As I locked the door and unzipped my trousers and pulled out my larger erect cock and said as Sarah took me in her mouth, 'let's make the ending to this story a fucking good one!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strangers on the Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 484 milliseconds