• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mitzi Ch. 05

Mitzi Ch. 05

12

When I got home I was full of black men's cum. My only thought at that time was who the father would be. I was very close to being fertile - too close for comfort. All I knew was that I had to avoid James until next week because I just could not say no to him. Nature intended for females to mate with the alpha males, and James was definitely an alpha male.

I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. My deep sleep with a pussy full of black DNA consumed my dreams all night. I dreamed of my belly, normally nice and flat, swelling up to big and round over the next nine months.

My mother woke me up on Thursday morning because I had forgotten to set my alarm. I looked at my alarm clock and had to rush out of the house to avoid being late for school.

This meant I had no time to shower or clean up from last night's naughtiness. I spent the morning thinking about James as the semen continued to ooze out of me, coating my thighs. Between classes I would have to rush to the girl's room to clean up. Instead of being worried, I actually got horny thinking that I may be pregnant by a black man.

But I had to get rid of those thoughts. They were crazy - I was going crazy! By the time I got home from school and cheerleading practice I was exhausted.

I ignored my parents and their talk of their weekend trip. After I finished my dinner I went to my room, telling them I had homework to do. All I could think about was James and his big black cock. By the time I climbed into bed I was so horny that I half-hoped he would come by tonight and seed me.

I did not realize how tired I was until I got into bed naked and put my head on the pillow. Once again I was out like a light. That night my dreams had James mounting me, pounding into my bare pink pussy. And when he came my belly swelled before my eyes - pregnant with a black man's baby.

My alarm woke me up in time that morning to shower and get dressed before seeing my parents off for their trip. I stood on our front stoop, waving goodbye while clenching my thighs. The last two days of not having sex with James and my dreams had gotten me so horny I couldn't stand it. My pussy was drenched and all I wanted was a mind-blowing orgasm. And only one thing in the world could give that to me.

I knew I had to break up with Kevin. I had to leave to make it to school so I didn't have time to even self pleasure myself at all. When I got to school I ran into Kevin in the parking lot.

We had a long talk about our future once the semester was over. We had not chosen the same college to attend and they were thousands of miles apart. It was a relief when Kevin said we should break up because it would allow us time to get over it before going our separate ways in the fall. Thankfully I didn't have to mention the real reason as my pussy tingled at the thought.

The school pep rally had become a tradition at our school. It was a chance for the graduates to say good bye and welcome the next senior class. All went well and when it was over the graduating cheerleaders all returned their uniforms.

It had not dawned on me until I got home that today was the last day I would cheer for our school as a cheerleader. From here on out, I would be a cheering spectator.

My thoughts quickly changed thinking about school to having three days alone in my house. I started thinking about how reckless I had become since James took advantage of me. I don't know what happened that first time he came in me but whenever he is around we had unprotected sex. I was a smart girl and was well aware of all the sexually transmitted diseases I could catch. It is even worse if his friends are there, because once he inseminated me I willingly took them raw too.

The worst part was that I always made Kevin wear a condom, so I wasn't using birth control. Wednesday night was close to my fertile time, and three men came inside me. Their sperm seeking to fertilize my defenseless egg... and they were all black.

I don't know what it was about James that had its hold on me. His cockiness, confidence, arrogance just made me drop my panties and let him use me as a sex toy. Or was it the risk of it all? The chance of disease, or pregnancy? Could it be a combination of all that, or just the fact I am white and he is black? I just could not figure it out. All I knew was it felt so right having his black tadpoles gushing into my unprotected Caucasian womb.

Before I realized it I was having an orgasm. My hand had worked itself unconsciously into my shorts, and my pussy seized around my roving fingers. I was so horny I made myself cum twice more. But as good as they were as I thought about James and his big black cock, they were not the mind blowing orgasms I needed.

It was after dinner time once I finished pleasuring myself. I decided to shower, dress, and go out for a bite to eat.

I knew I had to avoid James at all costs this weekend. If I wasn't already knocked up, it would definitely happen this weekend otherwise. After my shower I briefly thought about wearing panties - until I thought of James. I knew he would be angry if I saw him with them on.

I chose a white lacy demi cup bra with a white tank top and short black knit skirt with five-inch strappy spiked heels for my outfit. I admired my angelic body dressed to the nines in my mirror. I realized the skirt I chose was so short that, if I wasn't careful, I would expose my precious pussy to the world. James would approve.

Then I left, driving around absent-mindedly trying to decide which party to attend. All I knew was that I didn't want to run into Kevin or see James.

Somehow I found myself in a pizza by-the-slice shop. While I was sitting at the window looking out at the dirty streets and tenement buildings, I realized I was in the ghetto.

Looking out, I started wondering if the myths and rumors were true about the size of a black man's appendage always being bigger while I watched them walk by.

I was startled back to reality when a very handsome black man knocked on the window. His bright pearly whites shown as he mouthed, "Wake up." My baby blues caught [his gaze as I sipped my water. Before I noticed he was sitting next to me.

"Hey girl," he said, "What's a pretty white girl like you doing in da hood?"

I shook my head, "My boyfriend dumped me. I guess I was daydreaming and got hungry. I hadn't noticed."

His lips curled up into a bright smile, "Baby girl, ya better quit daydreaming in dis neighborhood."

I looked into his steely eyes, "Why's that? Is it against the law?"

He laughed, "Naw." Patting my bare thigh, "But ya keep flashing dat white poon at all da brothers, and you won't be leavin' da same."

I looked down at my splayed thighs. Quickly clamping his hand between them, "Oh my God! I didn't realize. I'm sorry."

His gaze fell to my chest, "No need ta be sorry. I liked the show."

I felt my face getting hot from embarrassment. His pinky finger grazed my moist pussy lips as he removed his hand. An electric shock ran up my spine. I took another sip of water, "Thank you. I'm soooo embarrassed."

"Fer what?" He smiled.

He was rubbing his pinky with his thumb, "For letting me know I was flashing people."

"I think you like teasing da brotha's," He said sniffing his finger.

I shook my head no, "I didn't do it on purpose."

He changed the subject, "Ya ever been with a brotha?"

I shivered, "What do you mean?"

He laughed, "Ya ever let a black snake slither 'tween yer creamy thighs?"

A smile crossed my lips as I lied, "Not yet."

His grin got bigger, "Ya wanna give a brotha a chance?"

I feigned a frown, "I can't this weekend. I have plans with my girlfriends."

I finished my water as his smile never diminished, "Plans next weekend?"

"Not yet," batting my baby blues.

I got up to leave. Walking to the trash can my water bottle rolled off my plate. I bent at the waist to pick it up. A faint whistle, "Damn girl, quit yer teasin'."

I stood up and threw my garbage away. "I'm not teasing you," I said over my shoulder as I was walking out to my car,

He was right behind me as I got in, "My name's Xander by da way."

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, Mitzi."

"Ya got a pen?"

I rummaged through my purse handing him a pen and paper. He jotted his name and number down, "Call me."

I glanced at the excitement in his shorts before I smiled brightly and drove away.

My smile wouldn't go away as I about what had just happened. I placed my hand under my skirt and found my pussy soaking wet. I started thinking about James again, growing hornier by the minute.

I couldn't believe how easy I had become in such a short time. I'd just flirted with a black guy from the ghetto - even got his number! He was handsome, but was he a thug? A gangster? The riskiness of it all drove me insane with lust.

My imagination started running wild remembering the phrase Xander said. My mind went straight to James's black snake slithering between my creamy thighs.

"Oh God," I moaned to myself, and felt my pussy flutter around my fingers.

It was nearing nine o'clock so I drove to a couple of parties I knew of. My mind was still on James, and not seeing his vehicle I drove to another, And another. Until finally when I saw his van I parked, I cut the engine and went in.

There I found James talking to Mandi. I couldn't help but feel the jealousy rise up in me. I could feel my vagina tingling with excitement, knowing just what a dangerous game I was playing.

But I had been there about an hour, and James was totally ignoring me. Not even a nod when we made eye contact. Frustrated and horny, I went home mad.

When I got home I stripped off my sexy attire and climbed into bed naked. I started playing with my pussy, trying desperately to scratch the itch I had suffered with for the last hour. I was startled when my bedroom door burst open. James stood there.

"Wha... what the fuck are you doing here!?" I screamed.

James smiled down at my naked form, "Heard the parents were gone dis weekend."

I gazed up at him as he started taking off his shirt, trying hard to maintain focus. "So? Why are you here?"

"To keep you company," He said, "Didn't want you all alone over the weekend."

I watched transfixed as his onyx body came into view. A true alpha male, his muscles chiseled and his physique black as coal. My hand cupped my oozing vagina. The sight of his statuesque torso increasing my urges. I slid out of bed onto my hands and knees and crawled to him. I helped him remove his pants and engulfed his cock when it was bared.

I was acting like a wanton whore. Kissing and licking his ebony cock, fondling his sperm filled balls, moaning like a bitch in heat through it all. Taking the helmet into my mouth, I teased the sensitive area behind his purple mushroom. He held me by my hair as he started face fucking me. I started drooling down my chin. The excess dribbled onto my tits.

He pulled my pale face into his dark pubis. I gagged a little with each stroke until I suppressed my gag reflex. I could feel his coarse hair tickle my nose, his musk flooding my senses. His control over me had my pussy gushing.

I worked his cock like a slut, working my hands up and down the shaft to follow my mouth. After a few minutes he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. My legs splayed open and he crawled into the cradle. Without thinking I grabbed his cock and aligned it to my bare love opening. When the silky head of his black snake popped into me I gasped aloud.

"Oh God! That feels so goooood!"

James started thrusting into my slutty snatch. My darkest thoughts rang out as his smooth shaft slithered in an out of my silky love nest. "You're going to get knocked up."

But now it fueled my urges. My heels spurred his ass, my nails dug into his back. It was like my pelvis had a mind of its own, slapping up against James hips with a loud smacking. My pussy's naughty squelching filled the room with my sexual aroma. It drove James to fuck me like an animal. I couldn't stop cumming.

"James," My blue eyes locked on James as my brow furrowed, "I'm cummmming! Fuck meeee!"

James rolled us over. I started riding his shaft as if riding a horse at a full gallop. My pussy juice coated his dark cock in glistening cream. The mushroom head grazed my G-spot, sending shivers of ecstasy through my body.

I was on a glorious high of pleasure. The high only a black cock could bring. My head was tossed back, eyes closed and mouth open as shooting stars went off in my head.

James started tweaking my nipples as my white hands rested on his dark chest. I felt like I was in heaven as another orgasm flowed through me.

"Oh my God, James..." I moaned, "You're making me cummmm!"

James rolled me onto my back again, pummeling my pussy to another savage orgasm immediately. My legs clenched his waist, my pelvis grinding on his shaft. My pussy convulsed around his African manhood as I screamed, "OH MY GOD! I'm cummmmming again!!"

I couldn't catch my breath during my orgasm as my nipples rubbed his ebony chest. James' onyx lance began pulsing and expanding inside me, stroking my G-spot. I started trembling as his hot dick drove against my cervix.

"You love that black dick baby?" James grunted.

My pussy began grinding harder on his pelvis, "Oh God! I love that black dick."

The first rope of his ebony sperm spewed forth into my pale pussy. Another orgasm burst inside me as my legs clenched his body to mine. I basked in the moment, blissful as the taboo feeling of being impregnated felt so right. My vagina continued convulsing around his shaft, encouraging my black lover's cock to ejaculate all his seething sperm into my white pussy.

Twice more that night before falling asleep, James filled my pussy with his dangerous spunk. Every time I lay there moaning his name, willingly accepting every drop into my pale womb.

When I awoke the next morning I was surprised to feel the warmth of James body nestled against mine. His hard ebony staff was tight against my butt. Carefully I got out of bed, having to use the bathroom and start a pot of coffee. After relieving myself and walking back through the kitchen, I spotted the dark caramel coffee filling the pot. I touched my stomach absent-mindedly, picturing my belling slowly filling out with a similar roundness with a baby of the same color.

I returned to my bedroom to find James now lying on his back, his love muscle pointed at the ceiling like a dark marble obelisk. I knelt on the bed and began worshipping his African manhood with my tongue.

I cleaned all the dried flakes of our comingled juices left over from his dick. Then, straddling his thighs, I slid down onto his shaft with a low moan. He just grumbled as I started posting on him. When my moans grew more pronounced, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Sorry James," I gazed into his eyes, "I couldn't help myself..."

A sinister grin crossed his lips, "You really are my black cock slut."

"Oh fuck," I tossed my head back, closing my eyes from all the satisfying fullness, "Yesssssss. I'm easy for your black cock."

James growled and rolled me over as he pounded my poor white pussy. I held his hips gently as his black shaft glimmered in the morning light with my pussy juice.

"Say it again," he commanded.

"I'm your black cock slut," I cooed. He leaned down to kiss me as he thrust harder.

We were in the throws of morning passion when suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up glancing at the caller I.D. "Let it go to voice mail," I moaned. To my horror he answered it and put it on speaker.

"Kev, my boy! What's up?"

"Ah, not too much James." I froze as my former boyfriend's voice filled the room, "Broke up with Mitzi, which sucks but makes sense. Playing ball today?"

I started feeling devious as they talked. I started thrusting up to meet James thrust as he continued lancing into me. I had to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning.

"Not today Kev. I got lucky last night- up a foxy white chick picked," James said, smiling down at me, "Real lucky- she's a total slut. Only got a minute while she's in the shower."

"Damn, really man? You lucky bastard!"

I had a really naughty thought as I wrapped my arms around James' neck and pulled him down to me. Giving him a quick peck on the lips I whispered in his ear, "Ask Kevin if he ever got to fuck me without a condom."

"Kev, I sure hope this bitch is on the pill." I shook my head no, "She never said a word, even as I sank my raw bone into her."

"Man, I wish I could get that lucky Mitzi always made me wear a raincoat," Kevin said. James and I exchanged a knowing glance. "Sure does make it hard to cum wearing one."

"I know what ya mean, Kev." I laughed quietly as he continued, "Listen, I gotta go. The shower just turned off."

"Alright buddy. I hope the bitch ain't on the pill and you knock the slut up. Would serve a fucking slut like that right to get pregnant! Fuck that slut good and hard for me," Kevin laughed.

"If she isn't already, she'll know in a couple months," James and Kevin laughed. I whined with need. I started thrusting my hips harder as James hips meet mine. He hung up right before I wailed aloud.

He kissed me with passion as my coital movements became frantic. I was on the verge of an orgasm when James stopped. I stared into his dark gaze.

"Why did you stop? Fuck me like your personal slut."

"Did you hear what your ex wants me to do?" James started gently sawing in and out of me.

I nodded, "Fuck this slut good and hard. Oh God, please do it!"

James picked up the pace a little, "What does he want me to do to you, bitch? Answer me."

James started pounding me. I held his neck as our hips smacked together. I could hear Kevin's voice in my head: "Would serve a fucking slut like that right to get pregnant!"

I could feel an orgasm building as I envisioned my belly swollen with a baby. I could hear the sluicing of James black baby maker pistoning in an out of my lily womb. My pink pussy walls convulsed around his shaft as I got closer to cumming.

James started grunting. I could feel the pulsing in his shaft quicken. I was blinded by stars shooting in front of my eyes. My nails dug into his back as my legs clung to his waist. My bodies need to breed took over. I had to answer him.

"Do it," I moaned, "Fill me with your black babies."

My head rocked side to side. My baby chute convulsed wildly as the pulsing and expanding of James weapon became frantic. James was holding back his orgasm. I lost it as my orgasm washed over me.

"James! Plant your seed in my fertile garden. Knock your white slut up!"

James onyx cock burst forth. His African warriors bathed my pale pussy sealing my fate.

I was fertile, and ready.

"Oh GOD! I want your nigger jizz. I want your nigger babies - I'm CUMMMMING!!"

James lay atop me as my pussy walls continued milking his virile sperm into me. My eyes locked onto his dreamily as he leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues dueled for what felt like forever as his sperm pooled deep inside me.

I blacked out momentarily from excitement when James rolled off. When I awoke James was gone. I scanned the room his clothes still piled on the floor.

I got up and went back upstairs, still naked. With no one else home, I could let James' spunk leak down my legs shamelessly. I heard the shower going through the half open door. The smoked glass of the shower doors made James even more appealing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mitzi Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds