• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Angel Baby

Angel Baby

Angel had always been a model prisoner. Being naturally submissive served her quite well thus far. Her thought of getting out in six months is what carried her through her days. She just wanted to do whatever she had to in order to get out alive with her sanity intact.

Laying in her bed one spring night, she was awakened by another prisoner and led into the head guards office. Standing against the desk was the head guard smoking one of his special cigarettes and a smile on his face was to be seen. He told her she was needed for a conjugal visit at the men's prison just across the way. Not sure why she was needed for such a visit, she boarded the bus that was waiting for her anyway. The head guard went with her. After they arrived they walked down a hallway to the special section where the conjugal visits were held.

Angel was led into a room and instructed to do whatever was asked of her. Dressed in a light blue jumper she sat in the only chair in the room twirling her long dark blond hair as she waited. Soon the door opened and six male prisoners were led into the room, and as the door closed the guard said "you have one hour make it count."

With wicked smiles and grins on their faces Angel could tell why she was there. But she was under the assumption there would be only one male not six big hulking men. The men all circled around her and pulled their pants and underwear down to their ankles. They all began stroking their already fully erect cocks in anticipation of Angel's services.

Angel sat in the chair as she sucked and licked each guy off, one after another. Although her mouth felt great they were eager to feel the warmness of her beaver. Just as she thought her mouth was going to lock up, she was ordered to strip...The male inmates helped her undress. caressing and fondling her body as they did this. Suddenly she was grabbed and bent half over a table that was nearby. One of the guys fucked her really hard and fast as the others watched in enjoyment and waiting for their turn... Soon the poor guy came so hard he could hardly control the spray of jizz as it covered her back and even went some into her hair.

While the jizz and her own juices began to run down her legs, her cunt was yet entered again only this time it was by something quite a bit bigger. It seemed to fill her up almost completely. This guy spun her around just as he was about to spurt and made her take his cock into her mouth and came in her mouth and down her very eager throat. Several of the other guys followed this same pattern till there was only one left. By now poor Angel's mouth an twat were beginning to ache and she wished they would be through, but she knew better. She even tried to beg them to hurry up and stop filling her cunt and mouth. So the very last guy decided to grant her wish but not in the way she was hoping. He slipped his already pre-cum lubricated dick into her very tight almost virgin asshole.

She winced a bit as he entered her. All he could think was how good she felt. After watching this last guy get off so good the rest of the guys decided to take turns raping her tight ass. Then one guy noticed there was only five minutes left, and he called for another circle. they all surrounded her once again stroking their throbbing members. They told her to kneel again and she did as she was told. They all looked very cocky as they looked at her knowing what they were about to do to her.

Soon they began popping off like corks out of champagne bottles on new years. One by one sometimes several at once came all over her face and tits. A knock came at the door and one by one they all pulled up their pants and such and lined up to leave. The door opened and after they walked out the one head guard tossed Angel a towel told her to get dressed. They quickly boarded to the bus back to the women's prison and she was escorted back to her cell to await the rest of the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Angel Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds