• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Belling Her Cat

Belling Her Cat

Dax was a self proclaimed ladies man, at least in his own mind he was. In reality he was married with one son and a baby on the way. His wife was a beautiful woman but that wasn't enough to keep his wandering eyes off of other women. After all, he was a man and subject to the constant pangs of his smaller head. Frequently his wife got miffed at him when they were out in public and she caught him ogling other women like a lust crazed pup.

The breaking point came when Dax's wife caught him looking over the fence at the neighbors barely 18 daughter. It was then that the idea of chastity came into her head.

Dax's wife Marie stood in the kitchen drinking her morning chocolate flavored protein shake before her exercise walk 4 blocks and back. Going to the sink to put her cup in the dishwater, she noticed Dax out in the backyard through their small kitchen window over the sink. She stood there and watched him curious as to what he was doing over by the fence. She was almost sure he was watching the neighbors daughter do her morning exercise routine in her backyard.

Marie snuck out the kitchen door but not quite quiet enough. Suddenly Dax dropped down low and pretended to be looking for something. Grabbing him by the hair on his head, she bent down and began whispering to him. She told him she had her fill of his roaming eyes and that later that day she planned on doing something about it. She released his head from her grasp and went for her walk. Her proud prominent belly leading the way.

Dax got up and stood there in momentous silence with a small shiver going up his spine.

As he went into the house to get ready for work he tried to think what his wife Marie was going to do to him. The possibilities filled his head and almost made him later for work. At every stop light he came to Dax tried to think and mentally prepare for work but couldnt seem to concentrate.

He pulled into the local mini mart to get some gas and coffee. The lady at the counter was hot he noticed as he walked in. Drooling over her as she checked him out, he barely got out without asking for her number. AS he got into his car he thought to himself that maybe his wife was right. Maybe he did have a problem. Yet again the solutions or their possibilities scared him to no end.

Dax quickly got into his car and drove straight to work. Once arriving he sat in his car in the parking lot for a few minutes in a mental fog. Then a peck on his driver side window brought him back to reality. It was his co worker Stacy. Startled he began to get out of his car. Laughing she said she would walk with him into work. Dax could only surmise that this wouldn't make Marie very happy. Dax quickened his stride and seemed to beat Stacy through the front door by two lengths. He Jumped into the elevator and nervously waited as it made its way to floor number five.

Once he got off the elevator Dax went straight to his tiny cubicle. Unencumbered himself with his items and began to get to work. The rest of the day was spent in a fog, his mind always kept him from getting too much off course, but not today. Every few seconds he would glance at the clock or the phone expecting half heartedly for each one to spontaneously move of their own accord. Alas they did not, and by the clock it was time for the quarterly meeting. He grabbed his stuff and headed for the conference room down the hall. How he wished for the day to be done.

Suddenly Dax found himself staring at a room full of people as he prepare to help do the quarterly report for his boss and board of directors. Nervously he went through his whole spiel about cost saving measures not costing anyone their job. Just as he brought up the overhead projected pie chart an intern came in and whispered in his ear. He handed the meeting off to a colleague and swiftly left the room.

Dax made his way to the front desk and there stood his wife. She walked up and whispered in his ear to meet her in the bathroom. Thinking it was some kinky sex she had in mind he watched as she left and disappeared down the hall into the men's bathroom. Following closely behind he made his way down to the men's bathroom and quickly ducked inside. His wife locked the bathroom door and sat her purse down on the sink edge. She took and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. Dax's wife kissed him passionately then grabbed her purse. Reaching inside she pulled out a small plastic item.

Curious Dax stood there with his pants down as he watched his wife fiddle with the plastic object. Quickly Dax started to have an uneasy feeling. His wife reached down and fondled his penis and balls. She bent down and gave them a kiss , a lick then a suck. Seeing with glee the effect she was having on him, she with lightning speed affixed the device on his stirring penis.

She quickly popped a lock on. Before he knew it Dax had been essentially belled. His wife belled her cat. Confused Dax tried to get it off as his wife stood there and smiled. She told him to go back to his meeting as she zipped his pants back up for him. He whimpered and slowly walked out of the restroom and back to the meeting. He was never the same for the rest of the day or ever again for that matter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Belling Her Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds