• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Runaway Piper Ch. 02

Runaway Piper Ch. 02

This chapter ends with a nice build up so do expect next chapter to be filled with steamy hot sex! And, as always, suggestions are welcomed!

*****

VACANCY blinked the sign in front of them. The young blonde man entered the motel, pulling the ginger girl inside with him.

"Two for one night," Nikolas said, paying the man up front. The man looked at them two, and thought wrong of the two of being alone together so he grinned and nodded his head. "I get you," he said then he handed him a key.

Nikolas narrowed his eyes "Screw you.." he said before leading Piper up their room and closed the door, turning on the lights.

Piper quickly kicked off her boots, tossed her bag and jacket aside and plopped herself on the king sized bed. Nikolas saw her grinned as he was taking off his heavy boots.

"Looks like one of her has to sleep on the couch, Princess," he said while coming up to the bed, towering over her "And that's not going to be me!"

"Uh, no Mister Bad Wolf. This girl isn't getting off this bed tonight." Piper pouted up at him, her little heart shaped face all vulnerable. Nikolas' heart skipped a beat.

"If you say so, Red Riding Hood" Nikolas replied, grinning as he came up on the bed and towards her, wearing a wide grin as his strangely gold eyes shone with evilness.

Piper just had time to cock her brow before the Master of Evil came up and started tickling her belly, causing her to wiggle like a worm while laughing hysterically. "Oh God, stop! Alright, you win Bad Wolf!" she managed to say between laughter.

"Knew you'd give in eventually" Nikolas said while making himself comfortable on the bed as Piper stood on the floor, grabbing a pillow and turning to the couch. Before she could take a step, she felt a strong arm circling her waist and pulling her towards the bed.

"The Big Bad Wolf just kidnapped you. You should be scared." Nikolas whispered in a deep serious voice while pulling her to the bed and giving her one side of it. He saw her wide eyed face and beet red face and couldn't help but burst into laughter, seeing her adorableness.

Piper blushed brightly as she heard his deep voice, feeling goosebumps rise on her skin. This time, having no smart reply, she didn't say anything.

"Go sleep, Princess. We have to get out of this town tomorrow" he said, pulling the blankets on her small figure as she nodded and made herself comfortable.

Soon, both of them were lost in their dreams. Nikolas, dreaming about a blood red moon and howling at it while Piper dreamt about a better life.

--

Nikolas saw a red mustang parked at the motel and grinned "Hey, do you like that car?" He asked Piper. Seeing her nod, he quickly walked up to it and began hot-wiring it. Soon, they were on the street, laughing loud.

They pulled up in gas station and went in the little shop, buying their breakfast and chatting happily. When they got out, their hands were entwined.

Piper neared their new car and announced "I'm driving this time!"

Nikolas smirked "When I let you drive is the day I decide to dye my hair fuchsia pink, that's not going to happen!"

Piper chuckled and shook her head, quickly getting in the driving side and closing the door "You might as well dye your hair pink! I'm driving!"

Nikolas looked over at Piper. "Damn, she's about as stubborn and confident as me... And she's smaller than me too. Size doesn't matter, she's got a kick," he thought to himself then he nodded and looked at the road. "I like my hair the way it is, but what the hell, I'll give you a shot at driving." He got in on the passenger side and closed the door then put on his seat belt. "Ready when you are," he said with a grin on his lips.

"Always ready! Hold on to your seat wolf man cause you just signed up for a roller coaster ride!" Piper said and started driving at a crazy high speed, somehow still managing to stay in control of the car.

Nikolas actually had to hold onto the arm rest of his seat when she first started her car and they drove as if they were flying. "It's a wonder how this girl even got her license..." he thought to himself. He suddenly had a thought. He could make this more fun.

He began to undress his clothes until was down to his boxers. "I'll see you on the road," he said with a two finger salute then he opened the passenger door and jumped out of it. When he landed on the open road beside her car, he was in his wolf form. He immediately took off running ahead of her car.

"So it shall be, Mr Wolf." Piper smirked and accelerated her car so she was just aside him, "See you at the next milestone!" she then drove faster, her eyes fixed straight ahead.

Nikolas could feel the acceleration of Piper's car as she was trying to catch up to him. He grinned then he increased his speed gradually. He could run for miles and not stop. He would've run for miles too had he not been fearful that something was going to happen to Piper. "What the...?" he realized when he had this thought about her.

As Nikolas was running, he suddenly picked up a scent that he hadn't smelt in a long time: werewolf. He stopped his tracks and then was suddenly tackled by a large black wolf. Nikolas growled angrily and fought back viciously against this creature. Little did he know that this wolf was part of a pack. The other four wolves suddenly jumped onto Piper's car and began to try to break inside and get Piper.

Piper quickly stepped on the brakes and the car stopped with a SCREECH! The wolves started clawing and hitting on the car but the car started again. But this time, Piper's front view had been blocked by a huge grey wolf and she ended up crashing against a thick tree. The protection balloon burst open and Piper was momentarily trapped.

Nikolas threw the other wolf off of him and barred his teeth at the creature angrily then he heard the crashing sound of Piper's car hitting a tree. The fact that they put her in danger filled him with rage and he attacked again as if he was an entirely different werewolf. The other werewolves threw themselves at Piper's car and began to try to open the doors and windows with their clawed paws.

Their alpha was fighting Nikolas barred his teeth at his helpless pack and barked at the girl. Suddenly the wolves' body became more human shaped, but still vicious and dangerous as a wolves. They tore at her windows and began to smash some of them in now. Nikolas looked at Piper then forgot about the alpha and began to attack the other wolves.

Piper looked at the wolves with wide eyes and quickly climbed off her seat onto the back, getting as low and away from them as she could.

Nikolas ripped all the wolves off of Piper's car and stood in front of the pack who was now gathered. He would do anything to keep those bastards away from her, and this determination shown in his bright gold eyes. The wolves he stood against growled as well, but was suddenly silenced by their alpha who howled loudly. Nikolas knew that the word of the alpha was law. The gaze of this wolf met Nikolas' then he shifted into his human form.

Luke stood up on his human legs now after he shifted, and even now, he stood tall and strong. "How's it going, mongrel?"

Piper sighed in relief and got up and stepped out of the car and walked straight to Nikolas, feeling the weight of all the eyes on her. She stood next to him and glared at Luke "Why the hell did you do that? Is it just us or do you pick fights with every person you see?" She spoke as all the werewolves looked at her incredulously.

Nikolas looked over at Piper and side smiled at her. "Only she would be bold enough to mouth off to a wolf pack," he thought to himself.

The alpha smirked at her and his wolf all gave wolfish chuckles. "You're very bold for someone that could be killed immediately. Both of you trespassed onto our territory, and your dog here," he said jerking a thumb at Nikolas "Was stupid enough to let you come here."

"Hey look, you can't just put your claim up on the roads! How are we supposed to go places then?" Piper argued, looking at the alpha with bright and determined eyes.

Luke mouth turned with a twisted smile that made Nikolas step close to Piper and put his arm around her shoulder. "Honey, we can do whatever we want and you are no one to question it" Luke said in a silky voice.

Piper suppressed a shudder at his voice and shook her head "Let us go this time. This won't happen again. Ever"

The alpha walked closer to her then his eyes flashed yellow and his pupils became slit. "The penalty for coming onto werewolf territory for a werewolf is death. Anything that that werewolf has under his or her name becomes the property of the pack."

Nikolas ground his teeth together and was suddenly in front of Piper and stood protectively in front of her. His growl rumbled in this throat and chest. "Over my dead body. You won't lay a fucking hand on her."

The alpha chuckled "Your death wish then. When we beat your furry hind, I promise to take good care of your girlfriend." He let out a howl and suddenly his pack of wolves closed in on Nikolas.

Nikolas hadn't thought of her has his girlfriend, and the fact that he thought that they were made him a bit uneasy. When they charged him, he shifted into a wolf immediately and fought them all off. Several bites and cuts were made on Nikolas' white fur, but he did even more damage to the pack.

Piper quickly stepped back as the wolves started fighting against Nikolas and she ran towards the crashed car, hoping to do some damage using it.

Luke was suddenly behind Piper and grabbed her not too kindly. He pulled her to chest and grinned down at her. "I'm going to enjoy spending, quality time, with you."

Piper squealed and twisted and turned to get away from his grasp but the small human girl was no match in front of the alpha werewolf.

Nikolas saw Luke pulling Piper away from the scene and started fighting with renewed energy.

But even as it happened, he was just one werewolf against a whole pack. Soon, his white coat was red with all the bites and claws and he crashed on the road, struggling to keep his eyes open. His formed changed and he was human again. Last thing he remembered was the feeling of being dragged away somewhere.

--

Piper wiggled around and hit Luke's back all she could as he held her on his shoulder. He had picked her up so easily, as if she were nothing but a rag doll. Unfortunately for her, he was the alpha. No insignificant and small human could do him any harm.

Luke took her into the pack's house (which she noticed was a big yet warm and comfy place). He took her into the basement ('Hell is cold' she thought 'this seems to be hell') and finally let her down.

Piper glared at him with angry green eyes before he felt sudden pain on his cheekbone. She had the guts to punch him!

Luke looked down at her, his chest heaving from the struggle of forcing himself to remain calm. Neither of them spoke a word, just kept glaring at each other.

Piper noticed that Luke had the same build as Nikolas- over 6 feet tall with wide shoulders and ample but not excess of muscles. But unlike Nikolas, Luke had a pale skin that, along with his platinum blonde hair and endless black eyes with evil glint, made him look like an angel gone bad.

Finally Luke smirked and said "Hello little angel. I promised your boyfriend that I'd spend quality time with you" He stepped towards her and she began stepping back until she felt herself hit the wall.

Luke grinned at her from a distance and pulled a lever in the wall.

A series of iron bars pulled up close around Piper, trapped her in a cage.

"I'll see you soon, kitten" Luke winked at her and stepped back, laughing as he saw her shocked face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Runaway Piper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds