• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Scene Ch. 05: Curtain Call

The Scene Ch. 05: Curtain Call

12

The rehearsal that Monday was hectic. Chloe was walking to the car with her mum to leave by the time I managed to catch up with her.

"Chloe!" I called as I saw them leaving.

"Oh, hey Harry," Chloe said, turning around and beaming broadly at me.

"I'll be in Carol's car," said her mum.

"Look, Chloe, I can't make Wednesday this week. It's my birthday. I'm supposed to be going out for dinner with my wife," I told her.

"Oh! Happy birthday for Wednesday! How about Tuesday then?"

"Um, well ... I'm not sure Tuesday works either," I replied.

"Why not?"

I coughed and glanced up to make sure Chloe's mum was out of earshot, then I leaned in to Chloe and spoke conspiratorially.

"Well, er, I think we may have taken this a little ... too far," I said. "Well, rather, I have. I've taken it too far."

"But you've been a perfect gentleman, Harry," Chloe said, taken aback.

I stood upright and looked at her suspiciously.

"I really haven't."

"Oh, but you have! I mean, you didn't take advantage of me. You could have done anything you wanted to me the other night and I would have let you. You know, because I was so drunk. But you didn't. You respected me. And you stopped me making a complete fool out of myself with Brian, for which I am so, so grateful! Thanks to you, nothing happened! We just did the rehearsal, didn't we? Like normal. Maybe it was a bit, er, wetter than usual, but we didn't do anything wrong per se."

"But I was watching you ... and you were watching me ... and we were ..."

"How's that different to watching porn, Harry?"

"Well ... I don't know, it's ..."

"It's no different. Anyway the college show is on Friday night, so this will be the last rehearsal. I'm sure one more won't do any harm, will it?"

"It could do a great deal of harm, and I'm sure you don't really need another rehearsal anyway."

"Oh, but I do, Harry. You're so good at it, I learn new stuff every time we do it."

"Do you?"

"Yes! Every time! You're helping me achieve my goals as an actor, Harry. You have no idea, you really don't."

"No, I really don't."

"Please, Harry! Tell you what, if you come a little earlier we can have dinner with my mum. I'll cook, it'll be like my birthday treat. And my mum'll be home the whole time, too, so you'll be perfectly safe!" she giggled.

"Well, are you and your mum getting on OK now? Last time you were arguing."

"Harry, we had a talk. She understands that I need space to develop, and I'm not a little girl anymore. She accepts that, so she's fine with whatever now."

"Well, I don't know," I said.

"I'll even get you a birthday present," she said melodically, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

Those damned eyelashes.

"Well, OK, then. But it had better be worth it!"

"It will be, I promise!" she said, smiling to herself.

--

The last time I went to her mum's house I was in a foul mood. My wife had given me such a hard time about allowing Chloe to cook me a birthday meal. She had planned something that night, apparently, and she'd told me that I couldn't go to see Chloe. I'd just walked out anyway, tired of being ordered around. It was my bloody birthday!

As usual, though, my night turned to day when I saw Chloe - in fact my jaw pretty much hit the floor when she opened the door to me.

She was wearing a red and white cheerleader's outfit - a little pleated minidress, and long white socks that came up just past her knees. Married or not, I immediately wanted to fuck her brains out.

She gave me a big kiss on the cheek and told me, "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks," I said. "What are you wearing?"

"Dress rehearsal tonight, Harry! I did tell you the play was set in America, didn't I?"

"I don't think you mentioned that," I said, stepping through the door. Then I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "You look so sexy," I whispered into her ear. I'd always had a thing about cheerleaders.

Once I was inside she gave me a card. I opened it and read it to myself.

"Dear Harry, Thanks for 'opening me up' to new experiences! Your help has meant so much to me, Hope you have a great birthday, Love Chloe." She'd also put a dozen hearts and kisses all over it. I sighed ambivalently as I remembered all the things we shouldn't have done but had somehow ended up doing anyway.

Then she passed me a glass of red wine. She'd bought a rather nice bottle for the occasion.

"Oh, Chloe, this is so sweet. You didn't have to do all this," I said.

"I know, but I wanted to, because you've helped me so much," she smiled, and she trotted back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

The table was laid and her mum was sitting there drinking a gin and tonic.

"She's right, you know," her mum said.

"About what?" I asked.

"You've really helped her these last few weeks. I've noticed a real change in her. She's so much happier now."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said, looking at the ground bashfully.

"It's a shame she's moving away," her mum said.

"Is she? When?" I asked, surprised and a little disappointed.

"You mean you didn't know? She's moving in with some guy in Fuxham next week, so she can be nearer to college."

"Oh. No, she didn't tell me."

"Well it's not that far, maybe you could still visit her sometimes," her mum said. "She'll probably need more help with her scenes," she continued, and I'm sure she winked at me.

Chloe came back in with two plates, put them in front of me and her mum, then went back into the kitchen.

"Oh, anyone can help her with those," I laughed.

"Not like you can, I'm sure," her mum said slyly.

Chloe returned with her own plate and sat down next to me, facing her mum. She raised her glass of Coke and said, "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" I replied, chinking her glass, then I chinked her mum's too.

"Get that down you, Harry, you've got a whole bottle to get through!"

"No one else is drinking this?" I asked.

"Neither of us likes red wine," she replied. "Well, I mean, I like it, but I can't drink it, I just get too pissed," she laughed.

"Well I'm sure one glass won't kill you," I said, holding up the bottle.

She raised one eyebrow at me. "Harry Harding, are you trying to get me drunk?" she grinned.

"Not at all, I just ..."

"You think I'm more fun when I'm drunk, don't you?" she smiled, and then she grabbed my glass and drained it in one go. "Mmm, that is nice, isn't it," she said, laughing.

I refilled my glass and started eating. It was a nice meal, fairly simple, but Chloe had made it for me which somehow made it taste a hundred times better.

"This is really good, Chloe. Thanks for cooking for me," I said.

"Oh, it's really the least I could do after all the help you've given me," she replied, and she turned her chair around a bit, to better face me.

"Well, I mean, it's been fun, hasn't it?" I replied.

"Yes, it has been fun," she replied silkily, then she moved her closest leg off the side of her chair until her right knee was touching my leg and her cheerleader skirt had ridden so far up her thigh it was only just concealing her underwear.

I coughed as I felt myself start to go hard.

"Especially our last rehearsal," she continued, and she started gently stroking the inside of her bare thigh, while she ate left-handed with her fork.

"Yes, I think we really made progress last week," I said to her.

She swallowed a mouthful and grinned widely at me. "Last week was incredible, I don't think I've ever lost myself in a role like that," she said, and she slid her hand slowly up her thigh.

"Yes you were very convincing towards the end," I replied, feeling my dick harden further at the memory of making her cum for the first time.

"I was just telling Harry you were moving away next week," her mum said, unable to see Chloe moving her hand even further upwards, taking the skirt with it.

"Oh, I'm sorry Harry, I wanted to tell you myself," Chloe said, glancing down quickly between her legs.

I followed her gaze and saw her panties - a tiny green G-string which nestled wetly between her glistening pussy lips.

"That's OK. I guess this is our last rehearsal, then?"

"Well the performance is on Friday so yeah, this is my last chance to get nailed, I mean, get it nailed," she said. Her mum stifled a giggle while I drank heavily from my wine glass.

Then Chloe slid her middle finger down and started rubbing the tiny crotch of the G-string against her pussy, while she ate one-handed in front of her mum as if nothing was going on. I coughed again and leaked precum onto my leg.

"You won't believe how good Harry is, mum. He's so experienced, he's shown me how to do every part of this scene perfectly. He's really expanded my boundaries. There's only one thing he hasn't quite gotten into me yet, but I'm hoping he can ram that home tonight," Chloe said, winking at me. Her mum giggled out loud now, and I filled my glass from the bottle once again.

"Chloe, um, you really need to choose your words more carefully," I told her. "Your mum is finding the unintentional innuendo quite amusing, I think."

"Oh, mum, as if!" Chloe laughed, as she slipped her finger under the crotch of her G-string, wetting it between her lips.

I gulped at my wine, trying not to stare.

Chloe carried on eating with her fork while she slowly played with herself for my benefit. I carried on conversing with her, watching out of the corner of my eye, and glancing down from time to time as she rubbed her fingertip in slow circles around her pussy. It was a great test of character; holding a polite dinner conversation next to a masturbating eighteen-year-old cheerleader was almost too much to stand.

"So who are you moving in with in Fuxham?" I asked.

"Oh, just some guy from college," she laughed.

"Wouldn't you be better with another girl?"

"Would you like me to be with another girl, Harry? Maybe I should get it on with another cheerleader?" Chloe retorted sexily. Her mum spat gin and tonic over the table, and Chloe used the distraction to push a finger deeply inside herself, moaning gently as she did it.

"Not like that!" I laughed. "I mean, there'll be less ... bullshit ... if you're living with girls. What if this guy wants to, er, you know, do stuff with you?" I asked. "That might be awkward if you don't want to do stuff with him."

"Oh, that won't be a problem," Chloe said. "He's gay."

"So gay he sends you pictures of his dick!" her mum interjected.

"Only because he was worried it wasn't normal," Chloe replied, sliding her finger back out.

"That doesn't sound very gay," I observed.

"Well maybe you should come over and stake your claim, Harry," Chloe replied, her eyebrows raised, as she rubbed her clit with her fingertip.

"Stake my claim?!"

"Stake your claim as a, ahh, as a concerned friend, duh," she said.

"Oh, you mean, warn him off, like I'm your dad or something?"

"Er, yeah, mmm, something like that," Chloe replied, slipping two fingers inside herself. There was an audible squelch.

"Are you OK, Chloe?" her mum asked.

"Yeah, mum, why?" Chloe replied guiltily, whipping her fingers out and wiping them on my jeans.

"You just look a little red that's all," said her mum. "Is she hot?" she asked me.

I put my hand on her forehead. She was boiling.

"No, she feels normal," I said.

"Must be the wine," Chloe remarked, turning back around and smoothing her skirt down.

"Yeah, that must be it," I agreed, a little too quickly. Her mum just looked at us both like we were mad.

"Anyway, we'd better go and rehearse this scene. It's the last chance we've got. And then you can have your birthday present!" Chloe said.

"You got me a present? That's so sweet!" I replied.

"I suppose I'm washing all this up, then?" said Chloe's mum.

"Thanks mum, you're the best!" Chloe giggled, and she hopped off her chair and started making her way upstairs. I followed her.

"And don't forget what you promised!" she called down to her mum from the top.

When we got to her door she turned around and stopped me.

"You'd better wait here a minute while I get ready," she said. Then she whispered, "I'm not wearing the right panties for what's coming!"

She walked into the room and closed the door, then I waited a few minutes until she opened it again and beckoned me in, locking it behind me.

The lights were off, and the room was lit only by the flickering of a dozen small candles that were distributed around the place. It took a second for my eyes to adjust then I turned around to face her, and she looked so beautiful in the candlelight that it took my breath away.

"This is nice, Chloe," I said.

"I wanted them to do the scene like this on stage but Brian said it was sappy. You don't think it's lame, do you?"

"Not at all, it's ... romantic," I said.

Chloe grinned proudly.

"Where's my present, then?" I asked, looking around in the semi-darkness for something in wrapping paper.

"I've hidden it. You've got to earn it first," Chloe giggled.

"And how do I do that?"

"Easy - one run-through, no stopping, no talking out of character, whatever happens the show must go on. Act like there's an audience, and you're performing for them. If something goes wrong, just ad-lib, but whatever happens you have to keep the story moving forwards."

"OK, I think I can manage that," I said as she started removing my jeans, just as she had done last time.

"Promise me, Harry," she said, looking up from my ankles. "No messing around. Whatever happens, you've got to keep going. Promise?"

"Yeah ... of course," I said, confused at her insistence. I stepped out of my jeans.

"Swear on your life, Harry," she said, staring at me intently.

"Er ... OK, I swear on my life," I said, puzzled at her sudden strange behaviour.

"Good!" she said, finally satisfied. "Then you'll get your present! Oh, and please promise me you'll accept it," she said.

"Why wouldn't I accept it?"

"Well it's something that used to be very precious to me, which I wanted you to remember me by. This could be the last time we ever see each other."

"Well I hope not!" I interjected.

"Well, so do I, but you know, I'm leaving home, and I don't want to take too much, you know, baggage with me. It's from my childhood, and I really don't need it anymore, so I want you to have it. Please tell me you'll take it."

"OK," I said, "I understand. I promise I'll take it. I'm kind of intrigued to know what it's going to be, now!" I laughed.

"You'll definitely like it," she said, grinning.

"I'm glad you're more yourself tonight, Chloe," I said.

"Well you know sometimes it's fun not being yourself," Chloe said, winking at me. "But tonight, yes, I'm completely one hundred percent myself. No one will be taking advantage of me tonight, you can rest easy!" she said, winking again.

"Glad to hear it," I smiled.

"OK, take a few deep breaths, Harry. Let's get into character. You're Tom, and I'm Daisy. Say that in your head a few times. 'I'm Tom.' It'll help, I think."

I did as she suggested. The effect of the wine and the darkness of the room made it easier to dissociate from myself, and I did start feeling a little bit like I was actually Tom.

"Right, straight through, no stopping!" she said.

"OK. You have the first line."

Chloe took a deep breath and slowly released it.

"Oh, Tom, you know how much I love you," Daisy said. Well, Chloe said it, but it really sounded like Daisy was saying it. She had really come a long way in the last few weeks.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards me, quite roughly, and then Tom seemed to speak from my mouth. "Oh, baby, if you love me, why won't you show it?"

Chloe looked into my eyes, pleading, upset at my distrust.

"I show you every day, Tom. You know I'm not interested in anyone else", she said.

I shook my head, as if her words weren't enough.

"I just need you to do this one thing for me, baby, to prove you're really mine," I told her, shaking her by the shoulders.

Chloe looked scared all of a sudden. She stuttered a little. "But ... but I've never done it with anyone before."

"Just lie down, baby," I said, and I put my weight onto her, forcing her backwards onto the bed. I fell with her, one leg ending up between hers, wedging her skirt tightly against her crotch and pressing into her pussy with my thigh. She moaned loudly.

I was going off script, though, so I stood up again and flipped her pleated skirt up, expecting to see her stage knickers underneath.

Except Chloe wasn't wearing her stage knickers.

She was only wearing one item under her skirt - a wafer-thin pair of white cotton panties with a picture of a cherry on the front. Next to the cherry she'd written "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY" with a red marker pen. At least, I think that's what it said - half of it was blurry where the ink had run, because the bottom of her panties were completely soaked through.

I sat down on the bed next to her with my mouth wide open, and I took her all in, lying there in her cheerleader outfit, with her skirt flipped over her stomach, and her wet panties wrapped around ... my birthday present.

I looked into her eyes. She looked back at me, smiling hopefully and expectantly, her eyes pleading. She looked so vulnerable. A flash of worry crossed her face. I smiled at her, and it dissolved again, and when I saw the anticipation that replaced it, well, that's when I passed the point of no return. I grinned widely at her, and her face lit up with the happiest smile I'd ever seen in my life. Then I shoved my hand straight down the front of her knickers.

"Oh, Tom! Kiss me!" she cried with abandon as I leaned down to receive the wettest, hottest, sexiest kiss of my entire life, as if her entire capacity for lust was funnelled into one or two minutes of passionate tonguing. I was rapidly losing control of myself, too, as my fingers discovered how much she'd been creaming herself thinking about what she wanted me to do to her. Before I knew it I was lying over her on the bed with two fingers pushed deep inside her pussy and she was crying out in pleasure as we kissed harder and deeper than I'd ever kissed anyone before.

Eventually I had to push myself off her. I was heavily dripping into my boxers, and anyway I had a line. What was the line?

"Oh, Daisy!" I remembered. Then I jumped off the bed, stood between her legs, and looked down at her panties. They were loose now, from where I'd put my hand. I grabbed them and ripped them off her as if they were wrapping paper, tearing them almost in two as she cried out in lust. I fell down like an animal and started feasting on her virgin pussy, licking and sucking for all I was worth, while she writhed on the bed, moaning uncontrollably.

"What are you doing?" she cried, eventually remembering her line.

I raised my head, her juices dribbling down my chin. She looked at me lustfully, her face mirroring the animal expression on my own. I stood up, grabbed my boxers, and pulled them downwards, letting them fall to my feet. My dick sprang upwards, and Chloe gasped and licked her bottom lip. Then I pounced on top of her like a cat, my hips landing between her legs, the end of my dick rubbing against the inside of her satin skirt, the shaft on her clitoris, my mouth descending to bite on her exposed neck. I started grinding my shaft up and down in her groove. She was so hot and wet, it slid easily, the bulge teasing her clit as its undulations passed to and fro. Her skirt rubbed the end of my dick as I moved, a constant reminder of the sexy little outfit she'd put on for this.

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good! You're so hard!" Chloe cried.

I pushed backwards until my dick sprang down lower, then I pushed forwards until I felt her warm wetness on my bell end. I looked at her, panting heavily, completely lost in the moment. "How about if I put it here?" I asked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Scene Ch. 05: Curtain Call

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds