• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpected Encounters

Unexpected Encounters

123

This is, of course, fiction. Everyone is pretty, everyone has time, money and energy above normal, and no one gets STDs. Accept that and enjoy the story for what it is.

This is a romance at heart, but it does have some light BDSM and group sex in it. If this isn't your thing move on to the next excellent story here, and if you choose to stay I hope you enjoy it.

Also, I haven't included the use of safewords in the story but I encourage you to use them if you are playing in real life.

I returned to the room in the beautiful old ryokan I was staying in. I slid back the screen to find a beauty kneeling, head down, yukata gaping to display a puckered nipple. I sat down opposite and after a long minute she poured tea for both of us. We drank slowly and quietly, and after the cups were empty she rose, turned and walked towards the futon. The yukata slipped to the floor, and at the same time she coyly glanced over her shoulder, a quick flutter of her eyelashes all the invitation I needed.

o -- O -- o

I was enjoying a quiet drink in my hotel after a hard day of temple visits in Kyoto. Staring out the window I became aware of a blond girl in my peripheral vision. As I turned the waiter delivered her drink, and after a polite thank you to the waiter, she raised her glass and toasted me. "Kampai" I replied. We started to chat, and I learned Sarah came from Melbourne, and was on the last night of a business trip. After a second drink Sarah said she had to go. We exchanged numbers and she wandered away from the bar towards the lifts.

When I returned to Melbourne the following week I rang Sarah. After work on Friday we met to attend a gallery opening. Sarah could only stay for a short while, but while we looked at the work of the latest wunderkind I admired her shapely legs in slightly too high heels and a slightly too short skirt, her blouse buttons undone to provide a flash of lacy bra, and lastly her sparkling, questioning eyes.

We met for lunch the next day and talked further, this time with a level of erotic tension. She was casually dressed but exuded an air of erotic heat that I found quite desirable. Sarah told me she thought about fucking me in Kyoto but that it would have been a one night stand, and that there was potential for more now if I was up for it. Being unattached and in the company of a sexy woman I was ready to play, even though Sarah explained that she had certain needs and tastes that some men found difficult. The previous night she had left early because she had a man coming over to her place.

We finished lunch, and half an hour later I was naked and shaving my cock and balls in preparation for meeting Mistress Sarah. This wasn't my first experience with BDSM but the clumsy fumbles with a girl at university did not have the same feel, even before anything really happened. I knelt in preparation for her entry, and quite sensibly I thought, kept my head down until I was instructed to look up. Sarah had transformed from jeans and a comfy shirt into a classic dominatrix, strutting knee high boots, high cut panties, leather waistcoat and carrying a riding crop and carrying a bag of experiences for me. I received six because she felt like it and then she pulled a cock harness from her bag. Having entwined me in leather strips she decided to add a small butt plug, my first time for this. She was quite gentle, but did warn me that it probably wouldn't be the last time or the smallest I would experience.

My cock strained at the harness as Sarah blindfolded me and told me to lie on my back. As I lay there Sarah told me to do a good job and I would be rewarded. I wasn't sure what she meant until her pungent pussy, free from the panties, skipped across my lips. Suitably warned I proceeded to lavish attention upon her, bringing her a shuddering climax after several minutes. She demanded more and used the crop across my body. She pulled off and rearranged us so that she was now on her back and I was on hands and knees. While I ministered further treatment to her engorged clit she worked my back over with the crop. I knew I had succeeded when she scissored her legs about me and we rolled together, my face pressed against her until her climax receded.

While we lay there catching our breath Sarah explained that she liked playing like this but that she wasn't looking for permanency. If I didn't mind her playing with others, and being her sex slave sometimes when we met, we could have a lot of fun together. "It's all about sex," she continued, explaining that she liked to conduct a wide-ranging cultural and social life as well. I was quite happy to goo along with this, figuring that if something was likely to start it would but there was no point forcing a relationship beyond this.

Sarah removed the blindfold, revealing herself wearing a t-shirt and the black panties. She removed the butt plug and the cock harness, and offered me a hand job to finish the session with. While disappointed I relished the idea of a slow discovery of body and quirks, and I accepted. After applying some lube Sarah worked the shaft and the head while she told me, in quite filthy language, about the threesome she had last weekend. She had picked up a couple in a bar and had anal fucked the boy while he ate out his girlfriend. Sarah then changed the condom and fucked the girlfriend while the boy looked on, having had his request for a blowjob denied. Sarah then told me how she masturbated, legs spread wide, while the girl rode the boy to a standstill and then demanded that he eat her creampie. I came as she inserted the second finger into my anus.

Sarah invited me to stay for afternoon tea. After a shower I joined Sarah in her beautifully decorated living room. She was now dressed in a red shirt and a white cashmere jumper through which I could make out the shape of her unencumbered breasts, nipples evident. Did she like to tease all the time? The phone rang and I was the informed that Mizuki, a friend of Sarah's was coming over, and they were going to an exhibition opening. Sarah told me it was time to leave. The invitation was only for +1. I wanted to stay but accepted that I had to leave and wait for the phone call.

A week later Sarah called and we met for lunch again. Over pasta she regaled me with the story of how they had had a few too many drinks and stumbled into bed when they returned to Sarah's. The next morning, after a light breakfast Sarah and Mizuki had sunbathed, Sarah naked and Mikuki topless, before Sarah had talked Mizuki into a session with another of her male sex toys. Mizuki had watched as Sarah bound Tony to a bench in her playroom, harnessed and clamped him and fucked him. Mizuki had fingered herself inside her panties while Sarah moved from face to cock and back to face. This talk got us both horny, and I soon found myself back at Sarah's, this time wide eyed and in the playroom. She entered naked. She applied a different cock restraint, a band around my scrotum and a tight band underneath the head of my cock, and I was soon very hard. She applied nipple clamps, a new experience in pain for me, and proceeded to ride me with all her might, coming rapidly. Sarah remained on my cock and as I reached my climax she removed the clamps, the new pain searing as I filled her hungry cunt. We moved to a sort of throne where I knelt and ate from her red and engorged pussy, pushing the matted hair aside. Again she encouraged another orgasm from my tongue by using a cat on my back and up between my legs, and I was happy to oblige.

Later, as we shared a bath I expressed my opinion that Mizuki's joining Sarah's session seemed out of character. I was judging more from what I had been told than any deep knowledge of her character. Mizuki sounded shy and demure, though the idea that she occasionally slept with Sarah should have suggested that she might be wilder than I thought, or was expanding her horizons. I posed this to Sarah, who filled me in. Mizuki, now in her late 20s, had grown up totally in Japan in a large and wealthy, and quite protective, family. As a way of stretching herself after university she had done some modelling and joined an airline as a cabin attendant. Sarah had met Mizuki at a gallery in Tokyo, and upon discovering that Mizuki sometimes travelled to Melbourne, had invited her to catch up on the next visit. There had been a series of lunches, dinners, drinks, and most surprisingly a series of sexual encounters that included sweet slow love with Sarah by candlelight, and voyeuristic involvement in female domination. Sarah told me that Mizuki loved dressing the part, and often masturbated furiously, but other than that she observed rather than actively participated, though she had once applied nipple clamps and used the riding crop on a slave, at Sarah's behest. I also gathered that this had pushed Mizuki to stop the sexual side of the friendship and to concentrate enjoying art and food.

After a nice dinner of seafood and a bottle of crisp sauvignon blanc at a local restaurant we returned to Sarah's house. To a soundtrack of soft jazz we curled around each other on the couch. Eventually my fingers drifted south, and finding Sarah's cunt was wet, I started fingering her, thumb circling her clitoris. After several minutes she gently moved my hand away. We rose and moved to her bedroom. In the dark we undressed each other, tongues and hands slithering over exposed flesh until we were naked. Sarah sank onto the bed, inviting me to enter her missionary. We moved sinuously together, making love rather than having the sex we had when Sarah was being dominant. This was a beautiful, romantic night but was also one that was destined not to be repeated. Over toast and coffee the next morning, Sarah was unsentimental, thanking me for a lovely evening but stating that her preferred encounter with me was as a dominant, without any strings. She also told me she was travelling for a month, but that Mizuki was visiting in a fortnight, and asked me if I would mind spending some time with her. The chance to get to know more about Mizuki was welcome, though I had no real expectations. I could see no reason why she would be interested in me, but I was happy to meet her.

I sat in the restaurant waiting. Ten minutes later a tallish girl, dressed in a coat, red knit dress and knee high suede boots, whirled through the tables and sat before me. Her hair was pushed back in a ponytail, exposing a classical beautiful face, with eyes that shone like jewels. Mizuki looked a vision and we got on famously as the oysters, chicken and pudding passed by, all lubricated with a really nice bottle of white. While we had a coffee I asked her if I could see her again. After I poured Mizuki into a taxi I walked home, enjoying the feeling of a great night. I looked forward to the next day, a gallery opening and another meal. Another great meal spent admiring Mizuki, this time in a floral sundress in a floral sundress. We talked more about life and what we wanted, and at the end of the meal Mizuki told me that she found me interesting, but that we needed to take things slowly. She didn't object to me having sex with Sarah but she was emphatic that she would not join in. There was a chance that we would have sex, but not yet. Mizuki had to return to Japan and continue work, and so would not be around for about four weeks.

Sarah had been back for a couple of weeks, but apart from a couple of quick phone calls, there had been no contact. Then one morning I received a text: "naked and kneeling today one pm. and be hard". I was, and I managed not to glance up as I heard a jangling entry to the dungeon. "All fours" was the command duly obeyed. The scratch of pubic hair on my back was swiftly followed by the swack of a crop on my bottom and the threat of spurs being used. I took off as best I could, transporting Sarah around the playroom more times than I could count till I worked up quite a sweat. After I was told to stop Sarah strapped a combination gag/dildo to my face, a sort of mocking bit. I had two inches of rubber in my mouth, and there were six inches for Sarah's pleasure. She then moved to a couch and invited me over to service her wet cunt. I nuzzled in after sneaking a brief glace at her clothing. Knee high boots equipped with spurs and a leather waistcoat, done up to cover her small breasts and puffy nipples. After a few minutes my efforts were further encouraged with the use of the crop. As she closed on her first orgasm the cold metal of the spurs scratched my back. Sarah orgasmed and set sights on the second, luckily for me achieved quickly. The crop and the spurs had done a job. After the gag/dildo was removed I complemented Sarah on her outfit. Just after she invited me to clean her boots with my tongue the buzzer went, indicating a visitor. Told to kneel I waited for Sarah to return. She led in another man, naked and a pierced nipple. As he wore a blindfold Sarah led him by the cock, which appeared to be several inches bigger than mine. Sarah tied him to the table and harnessed his cock with several straps, one around the shaft and one around the scrotum. Sarah approached and whispered "watch if you want -- see what a huge cock looks like splitting me. Come with me!" and I did, exploding as she climaxed on this other slaves penis.

Mizuki let me know that she would have to stay in Japan longer than she had originally anticipated. Her father was unwell and she was needed to help her mother. She encouraged me to see Sarah if I wanted to, although she did hint that when she returned she would prefer that this would stop if I wanted to get to know her better. I replied that I was looking forward to seeing her soon and that I would be happy to talk about becoming closer, and that I appreciated her trust. I was playing a long game, and so was she. A little bit of fun in the short term couldn't hurt surely?

It was a few days later that Mizuki rang me with very bad news. Her father had died, and she had familial obligations that required her to stay for a forty-nine day period of mourning. She assured me of her feelings, repeating her thoughts of the last call. We did not have a formal arrangement, but I did feel a bit guilty about continuing with Sarah, but I also felt that the journey with Sarah might be important to my future with Mizuki. I hoped that whatever I had with Mizuki would develop to a serious relationship, and maybe that having a femdom fling might get it out of my system. That was how I justified continuing to myself.

It was a couple of weeks of chastity until Sarah contacted me again.

This was an interesting one. We went out for a drink, Sarah looking like a domme to those who could see the signs. The five inch steel spike heels were the real giveaway, though the short leather skirt, and as I found later, the crotchless leather panties were also a bit of hint. The outfit was topped with a gauzy shit through which you could make out a black leather half-cup bra that just concealed her nipples. Seems it was a night for trying things, as I soon discovered. Sarah told me she had been shopping for toys, and had bought three new ones. She had assigned each a number. I was told to pick a number between one and three. I chose two.

When we returned to her house and I was naked, and after she divested herself of her outerwear, we descended to the playroom. On the bench were the three toys: a silicone cock ring and prostrate plug combination; a leather ball stretcher and cock ring; and chrome curved dildo with a ball on each end. There was also chrome butt plug, an old favourite of hers. My choice was the dildo, while Sarah picked the cock ring with the prostrate plug. Clearly I was wearing that, while the dildo seemed like it was for Sarah's pleasure. She lubed me up and fitted the cock ring, then tied me to the St Andrews Cross. She settled down in an armchair in the corner, dialled her phone, and started to speak. She told the person on the other end what we were doing, describing the fit of the harness and what she was going to do to me. As she more and more excited she rubbed her cunt with the dildo. Eventually she held herself open and pushed it in. Soon she was pistoning the dildo into her slick cunt while she talked on the phone. I could only surmise that it was a friend of hers from the scene. She came in a hurry and hung up. Sarah turned to me and smiled as she took a picture of the dildo buried in her pussy. I was anxious to bury my cock in Sarah, but she made me wait.

When she was ready Sarah removed her panties and bra and untied me. She fitted herself with the butt plug, and then bent herself across the bench. "Hard and fast" were the instructions. My cock slid in balls deep on the first thrust, and in no time I was exploding inside her, sending her soaring again. We removed the toys and moved to the shower. Once clean we went to bed, whispering about the session to each other. I told her I liked the jackpot quality of the selection, and watching her with the dildo but not knowing whom she spoke to created extra frission. No more sex that night, but rather descent into the deep sleep of the well fucked.

Things were busy for a few weeks, so I caught up with Sarah for coffee one Monday after work. We chatted casually for a bit before she said "I'm horny, feel like playing?"

"Sure," I replied, not sure what was coming.

Very soon I found myself naked and strapped to the bench in Sarah's basement. She wore heels to give her height, but nothing else. Sarah fitted me with a cock harness and then languidly stroked me until I was fully hard. She began to use a twisting motion, stretching and rolling me, till I was near coming. Abruptly she stopped, turned and walked away to the dresser on the wall. By turning my head fully I could just see her stepping into some form of harness. That usually meant something nasty for me, and I wasn't wrong. As she approached she was smearing lube all over the bulbous strap on cock she wore. Satisfied she moved again, returning with clothespins. As she worked her cock into me she simultaneously trashed talked my cock and applied the clothespins in lines across my chest. She found every soft part and made it an exquisite pain point.

Sarah tired of fucking me after awhile. She undid the harness and left it protruding from my stretched anus. "Time for afternoon tea" she invited, settling her engorged labia on my face. I worked my tongue in and around her folds, occasionally brushing her clitoris, eliciting a gasp of delight whenever it happened. As she moved to orgasm she twisted and tugged my cock, stopping every now and then to remove a clothespin. That hurt more than the application had. As she erupted into orgasm she tore the last clothespin off, and I surged on the endorphin rush and came as well. Sarah collapsed on me, thereby smearing my cum all over her as well as me. After catching her breath she removed the strap on and unbuckled me. We helped each other to the shower where we gently cleaned each other up.

After we had finished we chatted about many things, including having some new friends over on Saturday for dinner and would I like to join them? This surprised me a bit, but I was feeling game. I was under strict instructions not to cum between now and then. "Dress smart" was the concluding instruction. Later she had met her friend Kate at the toyshop, and she also told me she had been the phone a friend. Kate had been buying a corset, and the two had chatted about tools and techniques. Chat turned into lunch and the exchange of phone numbers. As it turned out Kate was to be quite an influence on my life.

Sarah met me at the door in a lacy black backless number, strappy heels and apparently no underwear. Her eyes sparkled and her nipples stood at full attention in excitement. Kate was a curvy brunette encased in an emerald green sheath that left little to the imagination, her feet held in high-heeled sandals with straps that sinuously twined up her legs. Craig, her companion, was tall and well shaped. After coffee Sarah drew me aside and told me to go with the flow. She didn't explain further but did say we could talk later if I wanted to.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpected Encounters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds