• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Neighbours

Neighbours

12

Tim Matthews dived acrobatically across the face of the goal, watching as the ball soared towards him. He felt the ground hit him hard causing him to gasp, saw his arms flailing. The smell of the freshly mown grass filled his nostrils as he tumbled into the goalmouth.

"Ooooph.." the air left his lungs and he rolled over, watching as the ball hit the crossbar and looped upwards, above the goal. It cleared the garden fence and disappeared into his neighbours garden.

"Sorry Unc!" his nephew, Steve, looked suitably contrite.

"No worries kid, I'll get it later. How about a drink, fancy a squash?"

"Have you got cherries and berries?"

"Of course, only drink there is, well apart from apple."

"Or beer?"

"When you're older perhaps, not sure my sis or mother would approve of me giving a twelve year old alcohol."

"Probably right, they do get hung up on that sort of detail."Steve grinned and held a hand out helping Tim to his feet.

They went inside and found his sister, Tamsin, and mother, Sarah, at the table looking through a thick photo album. They glanced up and grinned at the sight of the two walking in.

"Game over then?" Tamsin smiled broadly as Steve walked to her and gave her a hug. Tim grinned and waved,

"Lost ball, deducted 10 points and relegated to the league below."

"Ohhh Steviee, you must be more careful!"

"MUM! It was an accident, wasn't it?" He looked at Tim desperately seeking approval and support.

"Certainly was, pure fluke, hit the crossbar and went over, half an inch and it would have been goal of the season. Come on, let's get that drink."

He and Steve drifted into the kitchen, leaving his sister and mum to continue there walk down memory lane. Later after they all left he would pop next door and recover his ball. No rush, he wasn't due to practise until tomorrow anyway.

His house was in an established estate on the northern edge of a small commuter town. Fields and deeply wooded copse's were only a ten minute walk. A fast 'A' road lead to two large towns, one in each direction, about six miles either way. A mile walk along a straight road with a wide pavement and a scattering of large houses led to the village and the train station from which frequent semi-fast trains went to London or Bristol.

All in all he was perfectly content with his lot. His job was local, his amateur Sunday football team was local, what more did he need? His team was made up of his mates from school as no one had drifted too far away, most returning immediately after finishing university. At thirty two he still enjoyed his bachelor status surrounded by his friends, some of whom had married, had children, or taken the next step and divorced and remarried.

Later after everyone left he decided to pop round to his neighbours and recover his ball. It was about three pm and the sun was still high and the temperature in the comfortable high twenties. His neighbour was an older woman in her late fifties, very pleasant, although she kept herself to herself. The hedges around her garden were high and even viewed from an upstairs window the garden was pretty secluded. Tim rang the bell and waited. After several minutes he tried again, still no reply. He was about to give up when he heard a cough from the side of the house. Walking past the bay window, via a crazy paving path, he found a side entrance. He called but heard no reply. He pressed on the latch of the gate's handle and it went down and the bar lifted.

Tim swung the door open and peered down the side of the house. There was a concrete path and the side wall rose above him to his right, broken by a pair of windows higher up and a door at the rear end. On the left thick laurel bushes obscured the view of his house. He could see a sunlit lawn beyond the concrete path although the path obviously angled round to the rear. The tall thick bushes continued on towards the rear of the garden. Tim walked down the path and headed for the lawn. Just as the concrete path angled round he felt the glare of the sun on his face. Raising an arm to shield his eyes, he heard a sound to his right, where the path continued to a set of brick steps and a patio laid with brickwork.

"Can I help you?" said a firm but friendly female voice.

Tim turned and gasped as he focused on a woman in her fifties, she had a big broad smile and a big broad brimmed hat, and that was all. Tim stared in awe at her nutbrown body. She had a patina of darker age spots and her body was evenly tanned to a rich brown. She continued to smile as Tim raised his eyes to hers. Then he lowered them again as his eyes feasted on her slim shapely form. Finally he lifted his eyes and met hers, passing the smirk on her lips on the way.

"I'm really sorry, I came to ask for my ball back. Oh! err! I'm Tim, your neighbour, that way." He gestured towards his house, then held his hand out. She walked down the steps and took his hand, warmly shaking it.

"Hi Tim, my next door neighbour, I'm Sally, would you like a drink? I have wine, tea or coffee, or I might just have a beer. Come on, come and sit and tell me all about yourself." She gestured up the steps and Tim followed, watching her tight bottom twitch as she walked. He sat at a comfortable iron chair with a puffy green coloured flowery cushion set on it.

"Made a decision, or still looking?"

She smiled and he grinned, caught,

"A beer if you have, or a glass of wine if not."

"Right, just be a minute."

She disappeared inside and returned a few minutes later with two glasses of wine. Setting them at the table she sat in the chair opposite Tim. Before she sat he saw she had a shaved pussy but her lips were tightly shut. He didn't know where to look first. He tried to prise his eyes away from her chest. Her breasts hung slightly saggily but her nipples were long and firm. Fatter than the one's on his car tyres he thought. The breast tissue was deeply freckled and tanned. He saw the crinkle of skin at the junction of her cleavage. They were shaking slightly, since she was laughing. He looked into her dark brown eyes and grinned, shrugging his shoulders. No sense in denying he had made a very close inspection of her body.

"Cheers," He lifted his glass and watched her right breast taughten as she raised her glass. He grinned and winked. She laughed and he liked how her breasts moved as she did.

"So, Tim my neighbour, what do you do for a living?"

"Me, I work in IT, I'm a systems engineer stroke analyst, I work down at the business park."

"Been there long?"

"Since Uni, about nine years, it's good fun, never a dull moment. Lots of good people, yeah I like it, you?"

"Oh! I'm retired, well almost. I work on-line a couple of days a week, but essentially I'm here all day."

"Hence the tan?"

"Hence the tan."

Tim enjoyed the wine and suddenly the glass was empty, he looked a little startled, Sally laughed out loud, her breasts dancing deliciously. Tim laughed at himself. Sally stood and went inside returning with the bottle, bending towards him she topped up his glass. Pouring the remains into her glass, she raised it and an eyebrow. Tim lifted his glass and drank.

"Are you married Sally?"

"Widow, you?"

"Confirmed bachelor. Not had a lot of luck with ladies I'm afraid, but it's OK with me. I have a big circle of friends so I have all the advantages of company when I need it."

"Hmmm, I can't understand why some woman hasn't snapped you up, you look alright and have nice manners. Or is it that..."

She winked and laughed,

"Err, no, I do like woman, but I'm in no rush to settle down. Well in truth, I'm probably at the "too selfish to share" stage. I have my life and I don't really want to change my routine, that is unless someone can convince me otherwise."

"It'll happen, now are we going to open another bottle, or would you like something a little stronger?"

"I think I'll stick to the wine, this is good stuff, slips down very easily, perhaps too easily, are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Of course I am! As a widow I haven't got my rocks off since before my husband died, so I'm gagging for a young virile stud to fuck my brains out with endless mindblowing orgasms."

Tim grinned, and Sally winked as she rose and turned, waggling her bottom suggestively before dissolving into peals of laughter. She reappeared with a freshly opened bottle and filled their glasses. As the afternoon became early evening Sally went inside and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. They chatted amiably until at six Sally looked at the lengthening shadows.

"Tim do you fancy joining me for supper, unless of course you have other plans?"

"No, I hadn't really thought about it, it's Saturday so I usually just cobble something together, whatever I have available, as a rule."

"OK, well I have some chicken that I was planning on doing with a jacket potato and vegetables from the garden, would that be acceptable?"

"Fantastic, I love chicken and jacket potato. "

"Good, okay, I'll go start it up."

"Wait I'll help, I can do the veg,"

"Thanks, okay come on."

They went from the garden into the kitchen and Sally showed Tim the fridge and found him a knife and chopping board. Shortly they had the chicken in the top oven, the jackets in the lower one and two saucepans with beans, carrots and broccoli ready to boil. Sally made coffee and they lounged against the units talking and laughing. Sally put the vegetables on after checking the potatoes and chicken. They moved to her lounge and Tim helped set the table. Another bottle was opened and shortly before seven they sat down and ate. They had swapped their life stories and talked of family and holidays. After the meal Tim insisted on washing up. However, it was together that they stacked the dishwasher and hand washed the saucepans and wine glasses.

After a coffee, Tim excused himself, as he he a few things to finish up ready for Sunday. They kissed cheeks and Tim left for home, a flushed face and a buzz about him. He finished his tasks and locked up. Drawing the curtains and switching the lights off he went to bed. He awoke at three am, soaked in sweat and an ache in his head. He winced and padded to the bathroom, finding the paracetamol he tossed two down and drank some water by folding his hand into a vague cup shape under the cold tap. Climbing back into bed he fell asleep instantly. At seven his alarm woke him with its insistent beeping.

He rolled out of bed, coughed, scratched and headed for the shower. By eight he felt better, ramming spoonfuls of cornflakes into his mouth again and again. Finishing the bowl, he laid it in the sink and ran water into it. He picked his kitbag up and headed for the door. As he unlocked Sally appeared, in the same t-shirt and shorts from last night, her nipples making two lovely points in the fabric. She held his ball, and he laughed.

"You forgot this, "

She grinned and lobbed it at him, dropping his bag he caught it and grinned,

"Would have looked a plonker turning up without it!"

"Good luck, enjoy the exercise."

"Well why don't you come and watch?"

"What! what will your mates think?"

"I'll tell them I went to the club and it was a pull a granny night?"

"Cheeky bugger, alright I'll do it, give me five to lock up and put a bit of lippy on."

"Seriously, Nan, you don't need it, you look great."

"Nan! you sod, I'll get you for that!"

She laughed and skipped off and left him to lock his door and stow his gear in his car. Five minutes later, she was back, with a walking stick and wearing dark glasses. Tim howled and she laughed with him. Throwing them in the back she jumped into the front passenger seat. Slamming the doors they roared off his drive, the music thumping from the speakers. Tim was impressed she knew the words, her voice firm and strong. They sang along as he drove to the sports ground. Parking they leapt out and she trailed round to the pitch with him.

"I'm going to change, won't be long." He touched her arm and turned away.

She watched him go, then two minutes later, she followed. Entering the changing room, she saw him stripping off with his mates. Grinning she shuffled in,

"Timmmy!" she screeched, "where are you Timmy, I'm lost, I wet myself Timmy, help me."

She watched helplessly as he and his friends tried to cover up, hands across groins, then trying desperately to pull pants back on, panic and fear in their eyes. She saw Tim looking at her and she started to laugh, this just made it worse, Tim's eyes widening in shock and awe. She shuffled past his mates and kissed his cheek. Standing up she looked him in the eye. With a wink she whispered,

"Told you I'd get you, explain this one stud." raising her voice she looked at him with a sly grin, "Oh and about last night, you made me feel seventeen again, fuck me, six times in one evening, I had trouble walking first thing, thank you, you've made your old granny really happy."

Patting his cheek she walked out, waving a hand as she did. Tim slowly turned to his mates, saw the look of horror, fear, respect and amusement in their eyes. He closed his eyes and drew in a very deep breath. Outside in the corridor Sally heard the whoops and laughter, serve him right she thought. She walked out and round the building to the pitch. She moved to join the others on the edge of the touchline, the wives, girlfriends and children of the players. Soon both teams and officials ran out and the game started. Tim didn't play as well as he normally did, but the honours were even at full time. The teams trudged off and went to shower and change. Sally hung round by the car.

Tim and his mates emerged, they slapped backs, shook hands and laughed. Tim saw Sally and waved, heads turned and words were exchanged, more laughter and backslaps. Finally Tim came over and unlocked the car, he threw his kit in the boot and they got in.

"The boys are going for a drink, do you fancy it, no pressure?"

"OK, if you're happy with that."

"Of course I am, why shouldn't I be."

"No, no reason,"

"Oh, the age thing, well if you don't worry about it, neither will I, the boys sure won't, they think you're a star anyway. Set me up good and proper, respect to you."

"I did warn you?"

"You did, duly noted, if you don't want the pain, don't jump on the train."

"WHAT?"

"That didn't come out like I wanted."

They dissolved into laughter and Tim started the engine. They were still giggling as he pulled into the car park of the Star and Compasses. Tim leapt out and walked round to open the door for Sally, helping her out. He locked the car and they went into the bar. At a large table were a group of WAG's (Wives and Girlfriends), Sally found an empty seat and sat, within minutes she was joining in the conversations. Tim ordered a pint and a large glass of wine, taking the drink to Sally. She nodded thanks and her eyes widened as Tim planted a kiss on her cheek.

"There you go Nan, a large one, which is just how you like your men."

The girls whooped and Tim dodged the flailing arm and joined the guys standing by the bar. The talk and banter went back and forth, until Tim felt a tug on his sleeve, He found Sally leaning into his arm.

"Timmy, buy your old Nan a glass of wine dearie and I'll take me teeth out when I go down on you tonight."

She winked as Tim spluttered into his beer, while a mate, half swallowed -half ejected his drink out of his nose. Sally tweaked Tim's bottom and went to sit down. Tim's mates fell about, watching his face turn crimson. Two others were still laughing as they helped the guy half drowning, beer all over his face and tears in his eyes. Tim pulled his wallet out and bought a round. He took the wine over to the table, sensing that he was being set up again. As he put it down, the girls erupted in a cheer followed by giggles and laughter. Reddening he quickly left and rejoined the guys, only to be set on again.

After an hour or so, Tim and Sally said their goodbyes and went back to his car. Driving back they sat quietly until they reached his driveway. Half turning to her, he saw she had copied his move. He leaned in and they kissed. It was a sweet, soft succulent kiss, full of promise. they sat back.

"Wow!"

"Mmmm, me too, want to come in," he gestured to the front door. She nodded and they left the car, then wrapped themselves in each others arms.

Once inside, they clung to each other and their lips locked together. Within minutes they were naked in the hallway, stroking, feeling, caressing each other.

"Oh My God!!"

They sat back from one another as Tim's mother stood hand over her mouth, face red, staring at them. Tim hastily pulled Sally's t-shirt across her and wrapped his jogging bottoms around his groin.

"Mum, so sorry, err, this is Sally my neightbour. Mum, Sally; Sally, Mum."

He sat back against the wall and began to laugh, tears streaming down his face. Sally pulled on her t-shirt and shorts, then went to shake her hand. Sarah, mechanically held her hand out and allowed it to be shaken. Sally let her hand go and looked down at Tim. she began to giggle, infectious as it was, soon Sarah was giggling and laughing too. Tim stood with help from Sally and pulled on his bottoms and t-shirt. He pulled Sally into his side and did the same with his mother.

"Not how one should see one's son and his friend, but I am glad you two have met. Shall we have tea?" He walked to the kitchen, accompanied by the two women.

In the kitchen the two women sat opposite one another, both unable to speak, whilst Tim got on with tea making. He placed mugs by them and sat at the end of the table with his mug.

"Well bottoms up, or is that inappropriate?" He grinned.

They laughed and soon Tim had them both chatting and relaxing, the atmosphere so much easier than fifteen minutes before. Sarah and Sally discovered common interests and history. Sarah's husband Jack had died five years ago and she to worked part time, although she did have to go to the office as she was a senior secretary at a firm of accountants.

"I suspect, you're a bit wary of our relationship?" Sally said,

"Curious, not wary, Tim chooses his own friends and I accept that. It's actually nice to see him with a woman, we did wonder,"

"Thanks, not that it makes any difference, but yes I prefer women and Sally and I just kind of fell in together."

"Sorry if I ruined the best chance you had in months Tim."

"Best chance in six years for me, never mind, there's always later," Sally said suggestively.

"Is there?"

"Do you want there to be?"

"You bet,"

"OK, would you guys like me to go?"

"No, Mum, we're only kidding,"

"Sarah, stay, we're just fooling around."

"OK, but don't let me outstay my welcome."

"Mum, you're always welcome you know that."

"Thanks Tim, but I don't want to be that overzealous mother, always popping in and cleaning and tidying. Oh! have you changed your sheets lately by the way?"

"Yes mother, I have, yesterday before you came, as a matter of fact."

"Don't worry Sarah, I'll keep an eye on him."

"Thanks Sally, that's a welcome relief, I do worry about him."

"Boys huh!"

"Yes, do you have children?"

"I have a daughter who lives in Canada, we talk often, and I go to see her fairly often. About twice a year usually."

"Is she married, do you have grandchildren?"

"Mum?"

"It's OK Tim. No Lucy's wedded to her job, she runs a magazine out there, national coverage, farm machinery."

"Hmmm, sounds like she's a tough cookie."

"Lucy knows what she wants and how to get it, believe me. She has a group of friends but Mr Right, or Miss Right hasn't shown up so far."

"Oh! sorry, I'm prying again, don't you worry about that?"

"Yup, but what can I do she's a grown up and she knows what she wants, so I guess I just have to let her get on with it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Neighbours

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds