• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy New Year Ch. 02

Happy New Year Ch. 02

I’d heard my mother when she warned me not to let my new sexual experience go to my head, but I don’t think my dick was listening. That’s how I nearly managed to ruin everything almost straight away.

I went through the next couple of days in a sort of erotically-supercharged trance. Aunt Bonnie had gone home, I had another week before I went back to school, and my mother and I were alone in the house. All I could think about was what had happened between the three of us.

I replayed the highlights in my head whenever I masturbated but things were getting mixed up – sometimes, instead of it being aunt Bonnie’s mouth that I came into I saw my fingers entwined in my mother’s blonde hair, saw her red lips around my cock, and heard her whisper “Thank you” into my ear afterwards. What’s worse this quickly became more than a new favourite fantasy – it was an ambition.

I’d gone from just being vaguely aware that my mother was a good looking woman to feeling a desperate sexual longing every time I saw her, and it must have been obvious. She must have noticed how I suddenly couldn’t drag my eyes away from her heavy tits, her rosebud mouth and her long slim legs. And although she didn’t talk about what she had seen and done that night, I was sure she was flirting with me – finding excuses to touch me more often, sitting closer to me, bending over to show me her cleavage. My dick had found out how good a woman could make it feel and it wanted more; Bonnie wasn’t around, but my dick knew that my mother was a very special woman too.

Of course, I had no idea how to say any of this to her. That’s why, lying in bed first thing one morning, I came up with my “plan”. I would take my mother a cup of tea in bed, just like I had done lots of times before. But this time I would be naked and have an erection that reached my belly button. The plan was a bit hazy after that but I assumed my mother would take over.

I went downstairs, made the tea, walked back upstairs and into my mother’s bedroom naked apart from my glasses and extremely aroused by what I was doing. She was in bed with her back to me but stretched and turned over when she heard me come in. “Good morning darling, how are…” She stopped when she saw me. I put the tea down carefully and stood with my trembling hands behind my back.

“Paul, I… oh Paul, this is what I meant the other night about not being silly. I’m not auntie Bonnie, I’m your mother for God’s sake. Do you think I’m going to suck your cock for you?”

Her words made me blush with shame but they also made me even harder. I’d been gazing at the floor while she spoke, but I could still tell that she had been staring at my dick.

“I’m sorry mum, I just want it so much.”

“So go back to bed and do what you normally do.”

“OK” I said, but something told me not to move. There was a moment’s highly charged silence, and then I heard the sheets rustle. Her right hand appeared from under the covers, stretched out and slowly stroked my cock from tip to balls. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and shivered but then her hand shot back under the covers.

“Oh God Paul, look what you’re making me do! You’re old enough to know better.”

“I’m sorry” I said again, but still didn’t move.

My mother sighed, followed by another moment’s silence. Then suddenly she said “Would it help if I watched while, you know, while you played with yourself? Like the other night? You liked that didn’t you?”

I’d liked it very much, and I was sure she had too. I’d discovered a new kink in me that night – naked, in front of two fully clothed women, masturbating and knowing they were enjoying watching me. “Yes please mummy” I said. For some reason I’d started talking like a little kid rather than a young man.

“Go on then” said my mother. “Play with yourself, but stay where you are. And you can keep calling me mummy, it’s nice.” She propped herself up on one elbow to watch, showing me her bare shoulders and tousled hair, as I stood next to her bed and began to masturbate slowly. I kept my eyes fixed on her smiling mouth, she kept hers fixed on my cock.

There was complete silence for a minute or two until I started going faster and grunting a little. My mother’s mouth stopped smiling and opened slightly. I could hear her breathing more heavily until she said “Stop! Don’t make a mess on the bed.” She was looking around the room for something, and then she had an idea. “I know” she said, looking up at me with a strange expression “Go and get a pair of my panties from the laundry basket”.

I didn’t understand why but I went anyway, grabbed a white lacy pair of my mother’s panties and brought them back. “They’ll do” she said “Come into those.”

So thirty seconds later I did. I emptied my balls into my mother’s underwear as my knees buckled and I nearly collapsed. The intensity of my orgasm was almost what it had been with aunt Bonnie and a thousand times better than if I’d gone back to bed and wanked on my own. When I’d finished I felt the now familiar wet dream mix of shame and perverse pleasure, and stared at the floor.

“Good boy” she said. “Put my panties back in the basket and go and get dressed. I want a few minutes to myself before I get up.” I was on my way out when she called me back.

“Darling, you’re a lot more cute than you think and that” – pointing at my cock – “is especially cute. But if you wave it in my face again without being invited I might have to bite it off.”

Within half an hour or so we were both in the kitchen eating cornflakes. My mother was as flirty as ever but again said nothing about what had happened, and again I didn’t know what to say. I just cherished the memory of her hand on my cock - and decided to wait to be invited to wave it in her face.

So I behaved myself all day, and that night I stayed in my room while she slept in hers. The next morning I actually had a good idea and took my mother tea again, but this time fully clothed. I put it down, said good morning and left, all of which earned me a hand on my leg and a flash of cleavage over breakfast.

In the afternoon we went shopping in the January sales. My mother bought us both some new clothes and on the way home she hooked her arm through mine and said slyly “I called your aunt Bonnie this morning. She sends her love.” My cock turned hard. “I invited her over for dinner tomorrow and told her she may as well sleep over. Is that all right with you?”

I couldn’t trust my voice to stay steady so I just nodded. “I thought it might be” she said. “Oh, and I told her all about your little visit to my room yesterday morning and she was very jealous. She said to remind you that technically you’re still a virgin, though. I wonder if she’s going to do anything about that? I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see.”

The rest of the day dragged. My mother was in a funny mood - one minute excited and girlish, the next sulky and snappy. I passed the time imagining every possible thing that could happen the next night, from a quiet family dinner followed by an early night and eight hours sleep to me making auntie Bonnie and my mother my willing sex slaves, worshiping me and fighting over the right to suck my cock until I ordered them to go down on each other instead.

When I’d run through every possibility that my very vivid imagination could generate I gave up. I kissed my mother goodnight (I aimed for her cheek but she turned and caught me on the lips) and went to bed. I couldn’t sleep, but didn’t bother to masturbate either – it didn’t make me feel better any more and just reminded me of what I was missing.

I must have dozed off eventually because something woke me up. The ‘something’ was my mother. She was sitting on the edge of my bed saying “Paul, Paul darling, are you awake?”

At first I wasn’t sure, because this really should have been a dream. She’d turned my bedside light on. She was wearing her long, black lacy dressing gown and looked like she had been crying - her make up was smudged and her hair was a mess. She was leaning down close to my face to stroke my hair and I could smell gin on her breath. As I blinked I could see my alarm clock, which said 1:57 a.m. Then I realised that I could see down the front my mother’s dressing gown as far as her nipples. And after a second or two I could make out the breathless rush of what she was saying.

“… I know Paul baby I know what Bonnie wants to do tomorrow and I told her she could. She wants to be the first woman who fucks you and I said yes because I want you to be happy and to know how lovely you are even if some silly bloody little girls don’t think so, as long as I could be there to hold your hand and watch. And, but, I still do, and I know I’m your mother, but I love you darling, much more than Bonnie does, and I’d die for you baby so why shouldn’t I do something nice for you that I want so much? It should be me, shouldn’t it? You want me as well don’t you honey? That’s why you came into my bedroom yesterday wasn’t it? Please darling…”

I hadn’t said anything or moved a muscle. I was naked under the covers. I could see a tear starting to trickle down my mother’s cheek and reached up to wipe it away. “I love you too mummy” I said in my little boy voice. My mother sniffed and slipped her hand under the covers, down my chest, down my belly, and took hold of my cock. It was still soft – something to do with guilt, I suppose – but when she closed her eyes, groaned and started tugging firmly but slowly on it my cock forgot all about guilt and stiffened up.

Her face was still only inches away from mine so I pushed my tongue between her lips and she kissed me back, hard. Auntie Bonnie had been driven by pure lust but my mother was driven by lust and love – and so was I. That’s why this felt so different to doing it with Bonnie. Not better or worse but different, more emotional. I was about to have sex with the only woman I had ever loved.

I lost myself in that first real kiss with my mother, not worried about whether I was doing it properly or whether I should be doing it at all, just soaking up the rapturous sensations. All my senses were on fire and I was sure – I knew – that what we were doing was absolutely right. At that moment I’d have killed anyone who said anything different.

“Wait a minute baby” she said in a shaky voice, smiling down at me. She took her hand off my cock and pulled back the covers, leaving me naked and exposed. And then she stood up, undid a few buttons on her gown and shyly slipped it back over her shoulders and off. She was naked and God, my mother really was fabulous in those days. Big, full tits that were still the right shape. A flat belly and closely trimmed pubic hair. A perfect round backside and long slender legs. The few signs of wear – like some lines around her eyes – just made her look more interesting and desirable, like a real woman.

“Will I do?” she said, only half joking.

“You’re beautiful mummy” I said and reached up to take her hand in mine. My mother held my hand against her breast for a few seconds then stroked it down across her belly and between her legs. She was warm and wet and she pushed one of my fingers inside her. I moved it around which she seemed to like, and she stood there squirming.

After a couple of minutes she pulled my slippery finger out. Her head fell forward as she carefully rubbed my fingertip against her clitoris. Her free hand went back to my cock and she started that firm, slow pulling motion again.

“Does that feel nice baby?” she asked as she pulled and rubbed.

It most definitely did, but I wanted my fantasy to come true – I needed to see my mother’s mouth wrapped around my cock. “Please kiss it for me mummy, please.”

“In a minute darling, in a… oh God oh fuck.” She was coming already, standing beside my bed, using my hand to rub herself. Her face was still pointing downwards and I couldn’t see it behind her long hair. But I could hear her as she shouted and moaned and feel her as she shook and trembled and finally fell to her knees. Somehow she kept pulling hard on my cock and then I had to come too, arching my back, splashing the stuff all over my belly and chest and crying out to my mother like a baby.

She didn’t stop for breath. Still kneeling at my bedside she kissed me, crushing my lips with hers and pushing her tongue down my throat. Then she was licking my ear and telling me that she loved me, that she’d do anything for her beautiful baby boy. Then my mother’s mouth was zig-zagging down my body, deliberately seeking out the blobs and strands of my cum and licking my skinny, smooth torso completely clean.

My cock had stayed hard and it got harder still while it waited for her. Suddenly she was there, her mouth greedily fixing on to the head, sucking, then sliding down the shaft. Her hair was tickling my balls and belly and for a moment I thought she was trying to swallow my cock whole. She was even trying to say something but I couldn’t understand what. I twisted her hair around my fingers and tried to control the action, watching my cock disappear between my mother’s lips then reappear as I moved her head up and down.

Of course, I wasn’t in control of anything. After a few minutes of this bliss my mother pulled her head away and said “Are you ready baby? Shall we do it now?”

I wasn’t sure what she meant and I’d badly wanted to come in her mouth but I whispered “Yes mummy” anyway like a good boy. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. Without taking her eyes off mine she held my stiff cock under her pussy and gradually lowered herself onto it, bobbing up and down a little until I was completely buried inside her. Then she began to rock backwards and forwards, making little grunting noises in time with her movements and all the time maintaining eye contact with me.

After the years of nothing but masturbation a soft wet pussy against my cock felt almost unnatural, perverted. It also felt better than I had ever imagined possible, practically a religious experience. I was having real sex with a gorgeous woman who I loved and who loved me. The rest of the world could fuck itself.

My mother had started bouncing with her head thrown back and her eyes squeezed shut. I moved my hands up her body to her tits and felt her nipples stiffen against my palms. She let me pinch them hard, and I liked the way it made her moan.

Suddenly she grabbed my hands and leaned forward until they were pinned behind my head and her face was in mine, her hair brushing across my cheeks like a caress. I tried to kiss her but she pulled her head back while she slid to and fro on my cock, beginning to pant and sweat, her tits rubbing on my chest.

I remember wondering why we hadn’t done this a hundred times before, bitterly regretting the wasted years we’d spent in separate bedrooms while I wanked myself to sleep every night. Now I had her I was going to make the most of it. The first thing was to prolong the pleasure of this fuck for as long as possible. I could have come in a second if I’d let myself and holding it back wasn’t easy.

As she approached an orgasm my mother would repeat almost the same words. “Oh God oh fuck oh God oh fuck oh God oh fuck me, fuck me, darling you’re making your mummy come”. When she came my mother’s face frowned and contorted and she cried out as if she was in agony. I saw her like that three times in the next few minutes before I finally lost control and came inside her, thrashing and grinding underneath her body while she kept me pinned down with her long fingernails digging into my wrists and hands.

Then she let me kiss her again, long and deep. She kept asking me if I was all right (she said later that when I’d come I looked like I was having a seizure. I told her she did too and that it must run in the family. She thought that was hilarious). Just before I fell asleep I told her that I’d never love anyone else, which seemed to please her.

Some time later we got up to move from my single bed into her double bed. I still recall how she held my hand as I followed her naked, wiggling backside across the chilly hallway, and how we snuggled together between the fresh sheets.

Around dawn I half-woke again. My mother’s eyes were closed but she was frowning that frown, and under the covers her hand was fluttering between her legs. I didn’t know if she was awake or dreaming but I watched her face until she made herself come. After she came she whispered “Paul”, and opened her eyes to see me smiling at her.

She reached out and touched my face as if she was making sure I was real. She moved her hand down to my cock and found my hand already there. She slipped hers over mine and slowly wanked me while we stared into each others’ eyes.

I started squirming because I wanted her to go faster. Instead she pushed me onto my back and pulled down the covers. She kissed me then slid down to kiss the end of my cock. She took her hand away, but I couldn’t stop so she licked and sucked the head of my penis while I carried on stroking the shaft. When it was obvious from the noises I was making that nothing could stop me coming, she moved her mouth half an inch away but kept it wide open. I wanked faster, came hard and watched the white cum spurt from the end of my twitching cock into my mother’s waiting mouth and across her lips.

I lay back, stupefied. My mother licked her lips clean, swallowed, rested her head on my chest and went back to sleep. She hadn’t said a word since she’d opened her eyes and I wondered if she’d ever really been awake.

Not for the first time in the last few days, I felt ashamed of what I’d just done. But the pleasure that came with it was so sweet and intense that I was becoming addicted. I couldn’t turn it down now even if I wanted to. Besides, no-one was complaining.

As if to prove my point my mother woke me later by disappearing beneath the sheets and licking my cock erect again. We fucked with me on top, but this time I couldn’t stop myself from coming in about one minute flat. I could have kept going but she giggled and told me to stop. “Relax honey, I don’t mind. Anyway you’d better save yourself for auntie Bonnie tonight – I still want her to think it’s your first time when you do it with her.”

Ah yes, auntie Bonnie. I loved my mother but I still wanted a lot more of Bonnie. I buried my face in my mother’s tits and let my head fill up with all the dirty dreams that might come true in a few hours time. My mother was sleepily stroking the back of my neck. My mouth found its way to a nipple and started to suck. My fingers toyed with her little patch of pubic hair until she moaned softly and parted her thighs so that I could play with her clitoris instead. I was a happy boy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy New Year Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 901 milliseconds