• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Lives Of Asian Women

Secret Lives Of Asian Women

Apparently, according to stereotypes, as an Asian woman, I am supposed to be weak, submissive, and obsessed with pleasing white dudes. Well, that's definitely not who I am. For starters, I am fond of men of color. Pale and stale males definitely don't do it for me. My name is Tina Chang, and I'm a Chinese-Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study Criminal Justice at Carleton University, and hope to become a police officer someday.

If you were to look at me, I would seem like the prim and proper Asian broad. I'm five-foot-eight, curvy, with light bronze skin, long black hair and light brown eyes. I always dress classy, think dark vests, white blouses and dark silk pants or stylish dresses. I work at a call center and make twenty dollars per hour. Since OSAP pays for my studies at Carleton University ( I didn't tell the Canadian government about my new job ) I can lead a pretty comfortable style of living based on my salary. When I'm not in class or working, I am practicing the ancient Art of Femdom, also known as female domination.

I met my current boyfriend/sub Stephen Vale one fine day in late September inside the campus library. I was working on an assignment for this Communications class I took as an easy elective, which turned out to be anything but. That's when this tall, handsome and well-dressed young black man came and sat at the computer to mine. The brother started typing away at a document on Microsoft Word and I marveled at his speed and concentration. Somehow, we ended up talking and exchanged numbers.

Stephen Vale was very charming but I found the guy way too eager to deal with. I don't like eager beavers. Not even handsome ones like Stephen, who as it turns out is originally from Montreal, Quebec. I was surprised to see a genuine Montreal-born Haitian scholar at a Capital-area university. Stephen came to Carleton University to study business administration, and the dude is quite ambitious. Well, I didn't pay Stephen any mind even though we talked on the phone a few times after our first meeting. You see, I had other things on the horizon.

I was involved with this guy named Ram Singh, a tall, handsome Sikh guy originally from the region of Calcutta, India. Ram came to the University of Ottawa to study civil engineering, and I met him while visiting my cousin Valerie Hoang on campus. I took a liking to the cute Indian dude, and since he liked me, we started hanging out. I always thought Indian guys were boring and uptight, but Ram surprised me with how open-minded and easygoing he was.

Sikh guys tend to be very traditional and fiercely proud of their religion and culture, so I didn't think Ram would be serious about me. Well, Ram and I began dating and he even introduced me to his parents, Mohinder and Richa Singh, a nice Indian couple that visit their son often from their hometown of Calcutta. The fact that Ram was dating a Chinese woman didn't seem to faze his parents one bit, and I took that as a good sign. I just hoped that when I told Ram about my other side, the Indian stud would prove to be just as open-minded.

There's simply no easy way for a woman who dabbles into BDSM to tell her vanilla boyfriend about her unusual interests. I like to watch porn with Ram Singh to get us into the mood before I sex him down. Well, one day, I put on a porn DVD featuring female dominants who fuck their male submissive types with strap-on dildos. I watched Ram's reaction as the unusual porn scene played out on his flat screen television.

Afterwards, Ram and I had some regular sex. I sucked his medium-sized dick, and he licked my tits and pussy before sliding his rod into my cunt. We fucked for about an hour, he came, I didn't, and then we cuddled. I hate cuddling but I don't tell that to Ram. We talked about things, and Ram told me that he absolutely didn't like the idea of a female dominant using toys on men. I sighed in disappointment when I heard these words coming from the handsome young man whom I was sort of falling for. Nobody wins them all, eh?

Ram Singh and I fizzled out shortly after that. Sorry, folks, but a vanilla guy with a closed mind is the one type of male I absolutely won't date. Ram is sexually conservative and that's a disturbing thing in a man. Males should be more open-minded when it comes to trying things with their women. For me, a vanilla guy is always replaceable. I won't pretend that I don't miss Ram since I definitely had feelings for the cute Sikh guy, but he thinks BDSM is abnormal and that's simply not okay with me. You don't have to like my lifestyle but you have to respect it.

One afternoon, I sat in the campus library during Reading Week and browsed online for potential subs. Imagine my surprise when, while browsing a certain BDSM dating site, I came across the profile of a certain tall, handsome Black gentleman. Stephen Vale, the cute but way-too-eager stud from Montreal. What the fuck is such a boring and predictable guy doing on a BDSM website? I guess you just never know people. I checked out the profile and smiled to myself when I read that Stephen was curious about female domination and male submission.

Well, after due consideration, I decided to send Stephen a text message. Seriously, I'd ignored the guy since I thought he was just another boring dude out to fuck me but now that I know he's NOT vanilla, I am definitely interested. Stephen texted me right back, and for once, I didn't mind his eagerness. Stephen and I met, and hooked up, and let me tell you, the eager Haitian stud definitely did not disappoint me. Fuck, dude was just what I needed!

It's rare for me as a female dominant to find a submissive male who is masculine, strong, and totally willing to let me have my way with him. Stephen Vale was a wonderful find. The big and tall, handsome Haitian stud looked good naked. Nice body, and a good-sized dick. I stroked Stephen's big Haitian stick and he smiled in pleasure. The brother quit smiling real quick after I squeezed his balls real hard. Stephen later bent over for me, and I fingered his asshole with latex gloves, then deemed him ready for the next step.

There's absolutely nothing I love more than fucking a man with my strap-on dildo. Not just any man. I got a specific type. Tall, masculine guys. The strongly built ones. No sissies or effeminate bozos. They don't do shit for me. My pussy tingles at the thought of topping a manly guy. I greased up Stephen's asshole with Aloe cream, and then began working my dildo up his butt. Stephen moaned as I gripped his hips tightly and began to fuck him. Ready or not, mama is coming inside!

I made Stephen scream as I fucked him up the ass with my strap-on dildo, and the Haitian stud gave up his booty sweetly. To reward Stephen for being such a good sub, I stroked his dick until he got hard as a piston, and massaged his big dark balls until he came. Stephen came loudly, and it was wondrous to behold. As a dominatrix, I like making my subs cum. Dominating men gives me immense pleasure as a dominant woman. Stephen thanked me for a wonderful time, then he left.

Long after Stephen Vale was gone, I sat in my living room, thinking about the day I've had. If someone told me the day before that I'd have a BDSM session with Stephen, the handsome Haitian guy whom I previously dismissed as boring, I would have laughed. I guess you just never know people. Oh, well. That's life. I guess I found a replacement of sorts for Ram Singh. The cute but boring Sikh guy can go to hell. I've got a handsome brother to play with, and I am already dreaming of many wonderful and kinky things to try with Stephen, my newest fuck buddy/sub/plaything. Life goes on for Ottawa's only Asian dominatrix. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Secret Lives Of Asian Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds