• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Butt Japan

Big Butt Japan

12

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

She had overslept after staying up late into the night gaming with her online friends and now she would be late if she didn't do her best to catch the last train out of the station. Her father would be livid and confiscate her phone and other comforts like he'd warned many other times when he felt that she'd failed him in one way or another. He was a very slight man who lived a very big life running the Fukiyama Corporation and several smaller adjoined endeavors with a number of partners. That was all she knew because she was kept away from his affairs and heavily sheltered. Her own mother had disappeared many years earlier when she was a small child going to America after the dissolution of her marriage leaving her only child alone with an overbearing father.

Nana Matsushita was continually in a high state of anxiety retreating into herself and becoming a severe introvert. Her only parent had little or nothing to do with her preferring to keep her out of public sight due to a strange deformity that had begun to manifest over the last two years of her life. She'd been a slightly chubby child annoying her father who immediately assigned a persona trainer to his daughter. The extra weight had melted away from her body under the military regimen of physical calisthenics leaving one area severely unaffected.

Steatopygia-That what the doctor's called her condition. Nana was an otherwise normal looking Japanese girl cursed with a huge posterior. Her narrow waist was offset by her wide hips and powerful calves over small feet. Her monstrous butt was heart shaped and sloped out dramatically from the small of her back giving it a shelf like effect. Sometimes she would stand nude in the privacy of her large bedroom and stare at herself in the mirror wondering why she was so afflicted.

Her wealthy father kept the girl hidden from public view so no one would see his shame always referring to her body as lewd and obscene. She wore traditional geisha-type clothing around her home and was given a pass on gym activities at her posh private school due to a rather huge donation from her father's company. Instead she took an extra course in computer science as her personal privilege failed to escape the notice of her peers who bullied her mercilessly. Nana kept to herself after finding no one sympathetic to her victimization by the other rich girls who attended the academy. She'd recently reached eighteen years of age dreaming of a life abroad once she graduated.

Nana's heart leapt into her throat as she arrived in time to see the last of the female only trains stuffed to capacity. Her anxiety at being late turned to full blown panic as she noticed some room for more passengers on the male oriented cars. Before she could make up her mind a surge of frenzied passengers rushed up behind her inadvertently sweeping the scared girl into the subway car. Standing a little over five foot five inches made it seem that the girl was standing amongst human redwoods as she could barely see past the sea of business suits and opened newspapers. No one was looking at each other in the jam packed train which began speeding along the track. She edged through the crowd snagging one of the metal posts to steady herself for the long journey to school looking around to make sure no one was watching and would have turned her butt towards the wall if a passenger hadn't already beat her to that particular spot.

Two station stops later Nana began to feel a little better about her situation and fished her phone from her uniform sweater. Public groping was an escalating problem in her country so bad that men and women were segregated by gender these days to alleviate civilian outrage. She began playing some games on her phone when she felt someone lightly brush against her backpack. She looked over her shoulder finding the immediate passengers in her vicinity lost in their own endeavors. No one seemed to be paying attention to the short seemingly stocky student. Her uniform compacted her unfortunate curves making her indistinguishable from any of the other students using the metro on a daily basis. Her gaze continued scanning the car and the bland emotionless expressions of the other passengers engaged in one activity or another. She noticed a tall slender commuter looking in her direction for a moment before turning his head. This made her nervous because his eyes were covered in some wrap around shades and he was wearing a fedora. The morning sun lit the interior of the subway car and the stranger appeared to be wearing a long overcoat. He was sitting on seats adjacent to the subway car door and appeared to be staring straight across the car at the passenger adjacent to him. Nana began to feel that perhaps she was imagining things when he shot her a quick glance before looking away.

After about five minutes the strange passenger slowly craned his head in her direction looking directly at her. She could even see her own reflection in his wrap around shades feeling anxious yet afraid to look away. He had a long narrow face with hard cheek bones, a prominent nose and a dense five o'clock shadow which gave the stranger a sinister appearance. He didn't avert his gaze after a few moments like he'd done earlier appearing so still that he looked frozen in place. The shy girl became introverted and quickly looked away hugging the metal post closer to her torso. She shuddered from the sensation of the metal rod pressed hard against her small pert breasts as she steeled herself to take another look at the strange individual watching her from across the train. She nervously looked over her shoulder to find a different man dressed in a beige business suit sitting there staring at his phone.

Where had he gone and was it all her imagination?

The train rocked a bit as it sped along the track and some passengers slightly bumped into Nana forcing her to tighten her grip on the metal support rod. Her back pack shifted a bit and she rolled her shoulders to move it back into place before glancing around the train once more. She found the same man still sitting quietly reading and wondered if maybe she'd imagined the weird guy. She scrolled through a few games on her phone before finding one she wanted to play. Her father had been pressuring her to have corrective surgery to remove what he called excess fat. Nana was reluctant fearing going under the knife so much so that she'd actively avoided her parent's overtures about the procedure. She had no friends to talk out her problems with in person and used social media to talk to a couple of fellow outcasts online. One on her friends a kid named Jay had suggested that she stand up to her dad and assert herself. He was a teen living somewhere in south Los Angeles with his mother and a cousin. She talked more with him than her other chat buddies finding that they had so much in common from the games that they both played to identical tastes in anime.

He was such a shy kid that he never exposed his face online preferring to use a screen saver of a funky looking mech instead. Nana had been worried because they hadn't talked in a few weeks and she had her huge butt to blame for the apparent riff. The withdrawn girl had scored an advance copy of the live action version of Fall of Titan and picked up a copy for her unseen friend. Nana chatted with her friend that night surprising him with his own copy of the movie that she intended to mail to the states. She revealed the blue ray to her webcam surprising Jay who immediately began teasing her about having access to the movie just because she lived in Japan. Laughing Nana stood up on front of her webcam and ran over to the shelf behind her to grab Jay's copy revealing more of herself than she intended. Upon arriving home the girl had shimmied out of the constricting school skirt which had the unfortunate job of covering her thick thighs and huge butt. As she reached for the movie she realized that her monstrous butt clad only in white fullback panties was exposed prompting her to quickly duck out of camera range.

"Wow that's really you?" Was the only response she received before the feed was cut and she'd spent the better part of two days trying to get in contact with her friend before giving up. She figured that he'd been horrified by what he saw and ended their friendship. She ended up staying up way past her usual bedtime gaming and oversleeping which led into her current predicament.

"Huh?" Something jolted Nana back to reality as she felt a very slight sensation on her right buttock. The train jumped a bit on the track jolting the passengers as she realized something was pressed against her backside. The heat emanating from the object told the school girl that someone's hand was flattened on her expansive cheek. Somebody was feeling her up and the demure student didn't know what to do about it. The hand began to move slowly downward as she became even more anxious looking around to find that no one was paying her any attention. She could feel the tips of the person's nails digging into the crease where her thick butt met her fat thighs. Nana swatted backwards at the probing fingers glancing over what felt like hard bony fingers. She would repeat this action two more times before the person feeling her up seemed to get the message.

Some of the other patrons shifted around changing the dynamic of the personal space in the train and forcing the girl to slightly move away from the spot she'd picked out. She could feel someone pushing in behind her nearly flattening her backpack against the small of her back. The hand suddenly returned on her left flank resting for less than a second before moving in slight circular motions. No, there were two hands touching her bottom rubbing and caressing with increasing intensity. Nana wanted to cry out but found that she was frozen with fear and anxiety. Her finger tightened on the steel rod as the prying fingers dug into the crease between where her thighs met her huge ass. Whoever was groping her was pulling her cheeks apart somewhat painfully and she reached back raking her nails across a knuckle. The scratched hand quickly flew away as the other flew up to her pelvis making her slightly gasp.

Nana looked up noticing that there seemed to be more people around her obscuring her view of the other side of the car. Some of the closer patrons seemed to be pressing in on her giving her a view of their suit jackets and other clothing. The hand on her pelvis slid down to her sex sending an uncomfortable jolt through her body. No one had ever touched her there and the shy girl didn't know how to deal with the intrusion or the sensation of these invading fingers. She quickly began to get wet and sticky between her plump thighs as her nipples hardened. Three fingers were resting directly on her mound curving up against her moist opening. The fingers began pushing up into her with an alternating cadence only changing direction as her clit was stimulated mercilessly. The stranger's other hand covered her right breast over her clothing as the fingers began pushing forcefully against her cunt.

Her right nipple was pinched painfully drawing her hand up to yank at two of the fingers of the pale talon like digits cupping her breast. Nana quickly found that this was a diversion as she was stealthily pulled back into someone's body. She glanced over her shoulder finding only the dark material of an overcoat starring back. Both hands were at her breasts now pulling and twisting her painfully hard nipples as the wetness between her legs spread soaking her panties. Nana had very small breasts with extra sensitive nipples that brought her nearly to orgasm as they were molested by the stranger. She became aware of something pressing against the crack of her butt. It was increasing and decreasing in pressure as she realized that he was humping her. His movements had been so subtle that it was minute before she noticed his actions.

Both of his hands quickly returned to her cunt rubbing and kneading profusely as sweat began to bead up on her brow. She reached down grasping at the person's thumbs but only snagging one and twisting hard. This had the unintended effect of drawing the matching hand to the helm of her school sweater pulling it and her shirt out of her waist band. She panicked trying to snatch his hand away only to have the freed hand snake under her shirt cupping her left breast through her small training brassiere and squeezing hard. The stranger's other hand sunk back into her snatch as she struggled against the pervert trying to free herself from his grasp. She nearly cried out when she realized that the hand at her snatch was gathering up a length of her skirt balling it up in his fist. She covered the hand with her own trying in vain to pull it away and gritting her teeth as the whistle sounded signaling the arrival of the train at one of its designated stops. The doors opened and she suddenly found herself released from the persistent grasp of the unknown stranger that had been accosting her.

Before she could react several more passengers rushed into the car pushing her away from her chosen spot and forcing her towards the other side of the car. She jockeyed for position amongst the taller people who seemed as oblivious to her presence as the former passengers. She looked around towards the spot she'd been standing in finding a business man reading a folded paper. He was wearing a light colored suit that didn't match the coat her molester had been wearing and she wondered if the pervert had run when the double doors of the car opened. She was breathing hard and began to stuff her shirt back into her waist band when she felt something brush up against her butt once more. It was just a glancing touch that alarmed her as she looked over her shoulder to find a rather overweight gentleman in a track suit. The piggish man looked innocent enough and she figured it was an accident turning her attention back and finding herself looking into the dark material of her original molester's overcoat.

She looked up to find a folded magazine in front of his narrow face with it becoming apparent that he did not want to be identified. He moved in a manner that made it seem like he was floating as he pressed forward causing her to back into the chubby individual behind her. Nana attempted to move to her right but found the passenger unyielding when she edged into him and received the same response when she turned left. Her heart thumped heavily in her chest as two meaty hands covered her breasts and began kneading them. She looked upward noticing the piggish man staring straight ahead silently as if he were doing nothing. This individual handled her small pert breasts like a barbarian ignoring her nails digging into his flesh. Her shirt was suddenly yanked out of her waist band losing a few buttons in the process as her flat tummy came into view. She tried in vain to button up with the remaining buttons as the oaf behind her quickly undid the rest. Nana began trembling heavily as her brassiere was exposed.

The huge hands completely covered her tits with stubby fingers finding and rolling her nipples mercilessly. Another set of hands replaced his tugging at the white material of her brassiere until her bare tits popped out. Nana was utterly humiliated that her nipples were fully erect and pulsing violently. The manner in which the lean stranger fondled and groped her made it seem as if it were his first time touching a woman's breasts. His accomplice had wedged his fingers between her legs trying to rub the curvy Japanese girl into submission but the apish man was being too rough. She grabbed a few of his thick fingers with both of her small hands attempting to pull them in opposite directions when she felt his tongue at the nape of her neck. Her hand shot up attempting searching for hair to pull only to have her wrist snagged in the piggish guy's iron grip. Nana began to cry out but the tall thin stranger in front of her lurched forward covering her mouth with his own stifling her fledgling cry. She clamped her lips shut as his serpentine tongue traced the contours of her thin little mouth trying to pry its way inside.

His long fingers had returned to work their magic on her little button making the inexperienced teen weak in the knees. Her swollen lower lips were pursed together and caressed while a finger lightly pressed down on her clit eliciting moan that allowed his tongue entrance into her mouth. She would have clamped down on his invading tongue if not for the probing fingers that were giving her pleasure. Her mind became clouded with conflicting emotion as she fought to regain her composure. Nana felt a sudden draft of mildly cold air on the back of her thighs which told her that the piggish individual at her rear had raised her knee length skirt. She panicked knowing that her secret shame was on full display for anyone who cared to look. Nana trembled as an audible gasp filled her ears followed by a rough hand on her huge butt.

Even the large fingers of the chubby pervert weren't enough to contain her thick backside as he kneaded and fondled one of her cheeks like a man possessed. His breath came in short snorts and gasps as his foul breath heated the back of her neck. She realized that the two men at either side of her body were moving closer towards her forcing her to step backwards into the chunky body. She looked up finding the nondescript business men continuing to sell the fiction that they weren't involved in her degradation. Nana noticed that the newspaper one of the pedestrians happened to be reading was upside down before turning her head to observe the sweaty features of the other individual at her side. The four men were working in tandem to herd her to the back of the train. Her beliefs were confirmed when she felt the cold clammy hand of a third individual palm her neglected cheek. Whoever this person was seemed to be marveling at the abnormal size of her butt pinching and groping with a vengeance.

In short order there were two sets of hands on her butt and a third set squeezing her breasts in unison and the extremely shy and introverted girl reeled from their touch wondering why no one intervened or cried out. The short girl was completely obscured from view in a human cage that was funneling her slowly and steadily to the back of the car and it seemed no one was the wiser. It was common knowledge that public groping had become a problem of epic proportions in Japan and the metro had responded finally to public outcry by separating the cars by gender. Nana had heard of similar situations where some women had been repeatedly assaulted by faceless perpetrators over the course of a commute but it never dawned on her that she could end up as a victim. Part of the reason she felt this way was because she'd always been shunned in public by her peers and referred to as "fat" and "dumpy" by the male students who attended her school.

Now the short unnaturally curvy girl found herself trapped on a subway train partially stripped nude by a group of perverts. She wanted to cry out but found that she had no voice and things were only getting worse as she heard a clicking sound every so often. Nana realized that she had heard the sound of somebody's camera phone obviously snapping pictures of her large butt. She squirmed in her human cage trying to pull the back of her skirt down but the larger chubby guy had a vise like grip on the material. Fingers were pulling her prodigious cheeks apart causing the white fullback underwear she was wearing to sink deeper into the deep crack of her ass. She attempted to rotate her wide hips away from her attacker intentionally inciting more intensity to his actions. Someone grabbed Nana's thin arms at the biceps and gave her a slight, yet authoritative shake that let her know they meant business. This was as much of a threat as she wanted complying by standing completely still. Her underwear had been painfully yanked up creating a makeshift thong and causing her thick cheeks to bounce. There were more clicks of the camera and some muted conversation between two of the men.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Butt Japan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds