• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother in Rains

Mother in Rains

123

It was a rather cool Sunday for mid-June, and the rain was falling gently but steadily outside. I was lying on the narrow bed in my tiny room, with the window open beside me. This was an odd little room, never intended as a bedroom. When we had first moved into the house several years before, I had noted this room and wanted it for mine. It actually was just a large walk-in closet, but it had a square window, which opened on hinges and was protected by the overhanging roof on the east side of the house. Finally I had persuaded my parents to let me sleep there in a single bed which was just right for the tight space. I used to spend a lot of time there, reading, doing my homework and-yes, I might as well admit it-masturbating.

I had just turned senior a few weeks before, and my junior year in high school had just ended. I was still a virgin, a shy bookish sort of kid, not bad looking and fairly popular. I was not a nerd, and nobody ever called me that or treated me that way. But I was too bashful to have dated much at all. I was horny as hell most of the time, and the only means I had for assuaging the itch was to jack off, which I had been doing a lot for a long time. I had quite a strong imagination, which allowed me to create elaborate fantasies of sexual delight.

I was fairly promiscuous in my choice of fantasy subjects—everyone from movie stars to classmates. But I tended to favor older women, even some of my teachers-and especially my big beautiful mom. In fact, about two thirds of the time, my orgasmic load of cum would be in honor of mom.

I called her my "beautiful" mom, but I suppose I'd better qualify that. She wasn't exactly a classic beauty, not the kind that would make a person immediately exclaims, "What a beauty!" But to me she was (and still is) the most desirable woman in the world. At this time she was 40, and she was decidedly on the plump side, about 145 pounds on a five foot six frame. But God, she was curvy and sexy, with good-sized (not huge), long full legs, broad hips, and a perky outthrust ass. I had noticed how some other men looked at her, so it wasn't just my idea that she was sexy. She had dark brown hair, with a few strands of gray in it, and deep dark brown eyes, a classic sort of face with a short, straight nose, and full lips. Her complexion was clear and beautiful, a delectable peachy tan. I loved to look at her.

On this quiet rainy day, I had just finished reading a book and was lying there in just my undershorts. Since it was a bit cool, I had a sheet over me. I was about ready for a nap, but my thoughts strayed to mom, and m cock began to stir. I stroked it a few times, beginning to concoct yet another scenario in which I could fuck my mother.

Just then I heard a sound in the next room. I could tell from the sound of the footsteps that it was the object of my nascent fantasy, my mom. She came on through her bedroom and tapped lightly at my door. "Yeah, mom?" I responded.

She opened the door and looked in. "What are you doing?" she asked. Well, I could have said, "I'm just starting to think up a story about fucking the hell out of your pussy while I beat my meat." But naturally I did not say that. What I did say was, "Just lying here listening to the rain."

"That sounds a lot more interesting than what I'm doing. Everyone else is gone for the afternoon, and I'm feeling sort of sad and lonely." She paused a moment and then asked, "Would you mind if I joined you?"

Huh? Joined me how? But what the hell! I didn't care how. "Uh-sure, mom," I managed to say.

She took the two steps necessary to reach my bed and paused there uncertainly. "Do you think there's room for both of us?" she said.

Oh, God! "Oh-uh-sure, mom. I'll make room." My bed was right against the wall under the window. I scooted over until I was lying tightly against the wall and turned back the sheet. Mom sat down on the edge of the bed, then lay back and swung her legs up. She lay with her back to me and pulled the sheet across her body. "My, this is a cozy fit, isn't it?" she laughed. "Have you got enough room?"

Well, I didn't have enough room, and I rapidly needed more room for my stiffening cock. I pressed myself hard against the wall, and still I was right against my mom's big soft body, spoon fashion, Her big ass actually touching the tip of my prick in spite of all I could do. "Sh-sure, mom, I-I'm OK," I mumbled.

We lay there silently for several minutes. mom seemed to be relaxed, but I was stiff as a board, my heart racing, and my cock on the verge of throbbing and jerking against her. God, she surely must be able to feel it. What would she think? Would she be disgusted and get up and leave?

Finally mom said softly, "This is nice. The rain sounds so gentle, almost like a lullaby." "Uh-yeah," I muttered eloquently. I had even forgotten that it was raining. Some lullaby, with my mom's sexy body right against mine in the same bed! God, how many times had I imagined a scene like this? Now here it was, and I was petrified.

"It's been a long time since you and I were in bed together," mom said. "Not since you were just a little guy." "Yeah, mom, "I remarked. "I remember when I was eleven years old and I read that scary story and couldn't sleep. You came and lay down with me until I could go to sleep." Ah, yes, I remembered that incident very well. It was during the beginnings of my sexual awakening, and the feel of my mom's big soft ass against me on that earlier occasion had stimulated feelings that had quickly erased the dread images brought on by the story.

"Oh, yes, I had forgotten that," mom said. We lay silent for several more minutes. I was relaxing a little bit, but my cock was still as hard as a steel bar, and it insisted on twitching from time to time, and damn it, I just couldn't keep it away from contact with mom's ass. If she didn't feel it, there was something wrong with her nervous system. I was expecting any second that she would get embarrassed and leave me alone, probably never to return to my bed. I just couldn't believe that she might be pleased to realize that she was having an erotic effect upon her little boy.

I had my hand upon mom's upper arm, and all at once I noticed that I was starting to rub up and down her arm. I stopped abruptly. But then mom slowly moved her hand back and laid it on my bare thigh. She gently squeezed. Oh, my God! This scene is so firmly etched in my memory that the following conversation is almost exactly, word for word, what we said on that epochal afternoon in my young life.

"Honey," she said softly, "I haven't really told you for a while how proud I am of you-of how well you're doing in school. And of what a very nice young man you've become."

"Oh, gee, mom! Thanks." "And I guess I haven't told you for a long time how much I love you. I do love you-very, very much."

Now I was really rubbing her arm, and she was rubbing my thigh. "And I love you, mom,"I blurted. "You're the best mom a guy could ever have." mom laughed. "Oh, wow! Thanks honey." After a few moments of silent caressing, she asked softly, "Are you sure that you're not a little ashamed of your old fat mother?"

"God, no!" I insisted. "You're not fat. I like the way you look. I think you look great." "Well, that's good to hear." After a few moments, she went on, "But I'll bet you'll find a much prettier woman to marry someday." I hugged mom and said, "No way, mom. I would want any woman I married to look just as much like you as possible." I now began gently stroking the front of her body, just below her boobs.

"You mean like the song: 'I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old Dad'?"

"Yes mom. Exactly like that." Mom sort of giggled. "Well, that's awfully sweet of you, honey. But I know you're just saying that to make me feel good." "Aw, mom, that's not true. In fact, if you weren't my mom and weren't married, I'd want to marry you." Again mom giggled. "Ooh!...Of course, you mean if we were the same age."

My caressing had touched the bottoms of mom's boobs now, and I was really warming up. "No mom. I mean that if you were not my mom, and we were the ages that we actually are, I would want to marry you right now-if I had the means to support you, of course."

"Oh, my goodness, honey!" mom laughed. Her hand had just brushed against my balls, and my cock jerked sharply against her ass. Then she said in a teasing tone, "Now would you really want to marry me or just..." She broke off, laughing.

"Just what, mom?"

"Oh, you know-just have-er-just do...what married people do, shall we say?"

I knew what she meant all right, but I was loving this teasing conversation. "Uh-what do you mean, mom?" I asked, playing dumb. My hand was now on one of her full, soft breasts, and she did not stop me.

"You know what I mean," she said, giggling again. "Marital relations."

"Oh, do you mean-uh-sex, by any chance, mom?"

"Bingo!" mom giggled. She waited awhile and then said, "But you didn't answer my question."

"What question?" I knew perfectly well what the question had been, but I wanted to keep her talking.

"You know, damn it, honey! Would you really want to marry me or just-uh-have sex?"

"Oh, mom, I'd want to do both if I only had the chance. God, I'd want that more than anything else in the world!"

"Oh, wow!" mom said. She was quiet for a moment as we continued to caress each other. Then she said, "Well, you are my son, so obviously you can't marry me." After a long pause she added very softly, "Unfortunately."

God! Was I feeling good! Things were really heating up. I knew that my mother was becoming more and more aroused. I gently inserted my hand inside her housedress (she seldom wore a bra around the house) and cupped a big soft breast, squeezing and fondling. She made no effort to stop me. It actually seemed that she didn't even notice.

"Of course," she said musingly after a while, "the other could be done. You hear of it now and then-you know the-uh-MF word." Her hand brushed against my hard cock.

"You mean motherfucker?" I said boldly, giving her boobs a harder squeeze. "Are you saying that that's a possibility?"

"NO!" mom squealed. "That is, I was just saying that-uh-it's apparently sometimes done." "mom," I breathed into her ear fervently as I rubbed her nipple,

"I'd give anything to be one." "Oh! I-uh-one what, honey?"

I slid down a bit, positioned my cock between her legs and gave a thrust up between them. Of course her dress was in the way. "A motherfucker, With a mother like you, there is nothing in this world that I'd rather be than a motherfucker!"

"Oh, honey!" mom moaned. "Oh, you naughty boy! How can you say such a thing?" She pushed me away from her.

Damn! Just when I thought that my dream was going to come true! Mom seemed very upset. I expected her to get up and walk out. I had ruined our relationship forever...But she did not get up. She lay there, on her back now, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, mom," I finally said abjectly, with tears in my eyes. "I just got carried away."

We lay there without speaking, and the sound of the rain came back into my consciousness. All of nature was weeping with me. Oh, God, what a mess I had made of it! Suddenly a sob shook my body.

"Oh, honey!" mom said, turning toward me. "It's all right. I forgive you. I know that you're going through a difficult time in your development. It's OK." She hugged me, and I really burst into tears.

"But, mom, "I sobbed, "I really meant all I was saying about how much I love you and- how much I want you...Don't despise me, mom. I just couldn't help it."

"Oh, honey, honey," mom cooed. "It's all right. I'm really flattered." She held me tightly, now face to face with me. We lay there clinging together for several minutes while the steady rain fell outside the open window.

Then mom kissed me gently on the forehead. I raised my head to kiss back, and her lips were there. I kissed them softly. mom did not pull away. I kissed her again, and she responded with a long kiss. "Oh, honey!" she murmured and kissed me again, this time with opened lips. "Oh, honey!"

She continued to kiss me fervently. Now I felt her tongue licking at my lips, and I opened my mouth. Her tongue plunged inside, and I met it with my own. Her body was squirming against mine, and my hard-on, which had collapsed a bit, sprang back into full erection.

Then mom abruptly drew back and stared straight into my eyes with the deepest intensity that I had ever seen there. "It's really me, isn't it?" she asked. "It isn't just sex? It's really me you want?"

"Oh, God, yes, mom! Oh, mom, I've been so hungry for you—just you-for so long! Oh, God, I love you, mom!"

"All right, then," mom said. "God help me, for I can't help myself." With that she swept back the sheet. She grasped my shorts and tugged them down, with some difficulty because of my huge erection. "Oh,

God!" she said. "You're enormous!"

Mom rose up and pulled her dress up over her head. She cast it onto the floor and reached down to her sheer panties, through which her dark pussy hair showed clearly. She quickly shucked them off. I reached for her, but she pushed me onto my back. Then she climbed astraddle my body, pausing a moment to look me in the eyes and then taking my huge cock into her hands and staring down at it. My eyes devoured her gorgeous big body as she towered above me. Her big boobs were firm, sagging only very slightly with their weight. Her smooth, slightly rounded belly curved down to the V of abundant crispy dark hair at her crotch, through which her swollen pussy lips peeped. Her full white thighs were straddling my own as she held my cock with both hands.

"All right, honey," she said in a fierce tone, almost hissing, "you want to be a motherfucker-Damn it, you're going to be a motherfucker!"

She moved one hand to her mound and fingered her cunt for a moment. Then she held the lips open as she lowered her crotch toward my cock. She guided my hard rod between the puffy lips of her pussy and rubbed it several times, using me almost like a dildo to pleasure her clit. Then she slowly sank down upon me, and I watched her cunt swallow up my big prick inch by inch until her dark pussy hair was meshed with my lighter brown hair. God! What a sight! And what a sensation as I felt my sensitive love tool slide all the way into her warm, wet, slippery sheath!

Then mom lay forward on my body and brought her face down to mine. For a moment she stared intently into my eyes again. Then she murmured, "Oh, honey, honey!" again and placed her open mouth on mine.

For a long time we just lay like that without moving, my cock throbbing inside her tightly gripping cunt. I got my hands on her ass and began rubbing and squeezing her firm, smooth ass cheeks. God! She felt good! Our tongues were playing together again, and mom's warm breath was coming faster. Her body was heavy on mine, but God, it was a wonderful burden to bear! Then mom began to slowly raise and lower her hips. My hands could feel the flexing of her rump muscles as she raised her ass way up until my cock was almost out, then lowered it again, sliding down my tingling fuck pole delightfully. I was just letting mom do everything at this point. I knew that if I tried to thrust, I would shoot almost immediately, and I was glad that she was taking it slow. God! What a sheer pleasure to feel that coveted cunt sliding up and down my happy rod! I could feel every inch of her love passage moving against every inch of my cock. It was just enough to keep me right on the verge of Cumming without making me cut loose. I wanted it to go on forever and ever! I worked one hand in between us and started playing with mom's smooth, spongy boobs while I continued to fondle her ass with the other hand. Our continuous kiss was a sloppy wet one, as we chewed at each other's lips and tongue passionately. mom was really into it now, and I knew that she wasn't doing this for just me alone any longer. She was breathing more heavily and more rapidly as she continued to fuck slowly. Now, however, she was coming down harder on the down strokes and grinding against me before she raised her ass up again.

Then all at once, mom blurted, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" into my mouth and began to fuck with abandon, jerking her hips up and slamming down rapidly and fiercely, bouncing us up and down on the little bed. I began to buck under her now, humping up to meet her descending belly and having my ass slammed back into the mattress by her almost savage assault. My cock was being rammed in and out of her with tremendous force and speed now, and it was on fire with the strongest sensations I had ever felt. I could feel the heat inside mom increase too, along with the wetness. I had dreamed of fucking the hell out of mom, but here was my ladylike mom fucking the hell out of me. God, could she fuck!

Slam!...Bang!...Fuck!...Fuck!...Fuck!...Fuck! mom was panting into my mouth, whining a high-pitched whine now, completely out of control in her passion. And the sensations in my cock spread out through my groin, and I knew that I couldn't hold back any longer. The heat inside me just boiled over, and I gave a muffled roar as my cock began to jerk and spit out its load deep inside my mother's plunging cunt. Mom felt me start to shoot into her, and she gave a little scream as her ass leaped and jumped even faster in a frantic stretch drive into her own climax. Then all at once she stiffened up, with my spurting cock buried to the depths inside her. She was shaking and moaning, and I could feel her cunt muscles spasms and grasping at my emptying baby maker. For a long time we hung there together, trembling violently as our mutual orgasm swept our bodies, lifting us up to the heights of sexual ecstasy. Mother and son Cumming together for the first time in a glorious incestuous union! God! All my fantasies and all my masturbatory climaxes were such a pale prelude to the fantastic pleasure of the real thing! At last, mom heaved a great sigh and just collapsed upon me.

A tremendous release came over me as well, leaving me drained but gloriously happy. Oh, God! My mother had fucked me! My own dear, precious, wonderful, gorgeous mother had fucked me-her own son, her adoring, worshiping son. A wave of sheer love swept through me. Oh, God How I loved this wonderful woman! More now than ever! She had given me everything now. She was a warm, loving mother in the conventional way, and now she had proved to be a passionately hot lover, giving all of herself to me without any reserve. What greater joy could anybody possibly experience? After my mother recovered her breath and came back down to earth a bit, she began to murmur, "Oh, my God! What a fuck! Oh, God, did that ever feel good! Ooohh!" She was lying fully upon me, and her weight was rather uncomfortable, but I would have died before I would ask her to move. It was a glorious discomfort. My cock was still buried deep inside her overflowing cunt. I could feel our mixed fluids seeping down from our crotches, over my ass and onto the bed sheet. I didn't care about that. The whole experience had been so stimulating that my cock lost hardly any of its rigidity. I could feel little ripples running through mom's vaginal muscles from time to time, and they helped my dick to begin to return to maximum erection.

Then apparently the gravity of the situation struck my mother, and she raised her head and looked at me. "My, God, honey, what have we done? How could I have let such a thing happen?" I had no answer to her question, but I hugged her tight, and she laid her head back down on my shoulder. Then she asked softly, "Honey, was this your first time?"

"Yes, mom, "I replied. "I'm glad that my first time was with you."

"Oh, God, God!" mom moaned. "What have I done to you? It was all my fault, honey. Oh, God, I'm so sorry!" And now she was the one who was crying.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother in Rains

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds