• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 08

Frustrating Ch. 08

123

Being daggered was never a pleasant experience. Ironically having the dagger removed from her heart was almost equally unpleasant, except for the fact that afterwards she could move and speak again. Normally she awoke to a new horror, but this time Rebekah only saw the person she loved with all her heart.

Immediately she reached out for them and try to speak their name, failing on both accounts the first time although the lovely woman was nice enough to gently cradle her head to stop it from falling backwards, Rebekah rewarding her for it by trying to say her name again and this time succeeding.

"Elena." Rebekah croaked.

"It's me. I'm, I'm here." Elena said softly.

"How..." Rebekah trailed off when she looked at the dagger in Elena's hand. Her thoughts went a mile a minute for a moment and then her eyes narrowed, "You took the cure."

"I wasn't exactly given the choice." Elena murmured bitterly.

"You're human!" Rebekah snapped, trying to sit up, "You're the old Elena."

Catching the weakened Original Elena replied, "Yes to the first part, but-"

"Get away from me!" Rebekah screamed, forcefully pushing Elena away from her and then running out of the room and up the stairs.

Her body still wasn't fully recovered, but she had her supernatural speed back so she was able to reach her bedroom in a matter of seconds. The one she'd been sharing with Elena for weeks, but one she'd never be able to sleep in again knowing what she'd lost.

She couldn't even stand to remain where she was for much longer, not when she could vividly remember pushing Elena up against every wall, and rested her on every surface, this room and every other in the house, Rebekah deciding this instant she needed to sell it and get the hell out of dodge.

She also needed to work out what exactly happened. In the second before she ran away she noted that they were alone, Klaus not bothering to return and put in her casket and instead leaving her paralysed body on the floor. Or he didn't have the opportunity yet, which made her nervous.

Oh well, she could interrogate Elena about it, once she had packed, and really the sooner the better, Rebekah never more grateful for her super speed as it meant she could leave this haunted place quickly and never return.

Of course she should be used to this by now. She'd left hundreds, maybe thousands, of places because they all reminded her of a lover she had lost, this one particularly painful because she would forever associate that beautiful face with her Elena, and there was not one but two people and possibly more walking around with it, one approaching her right now.

Although it was curious why the old Elena was bothering with her. Why would she tried to talk to her alone when it was so obvious Rebekah was upset? And why did she wake up Rebekah in the first place? She must want something.

That must be it. Perhaps she wanted Rebekah's best guess at where Klaus might be after kidnapping one of her friends or something like that? Well, Rebekah didn't owe her anything. Except two wonderful weeks of happiness, and her freedom from the accursed dagger.

"Rebekah!" Elena queried as she walked into the room.

"WHAT?" Rebekah sobbed, only just realising her cheeks were stained with tears.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked.

"I don't know." Rebekah replied truthfully, turning her back to desperately try and hide her current state and fight back the tears, "Just, anywhere that isn't here."

"Oh..." Elena murmured, taking a calming breath before she tried to explain, "Despite everything we did to her, she saved us. She saved us all."

"What are you blathering on about?" Rebekah frowned, before a horrifying thought popped into her head and she turned back to look at Elena, "What happened?"

Taking a calming breath Elena said, "Rebekah, I need you to calm down."

In the blink of an eye Rebekah was invading Elena's personal space and allowed her fangs to protrude from her gums and her eyes to turn black, "I need you to tell me what happened!"

There was a moment's pause and then Elena tilted her head and exposed her neck, "Here it is Rebekah. The cure. It's flowing through my veins right now, and if you drink just a little bit of my blood, it might cure you. Or it might kill you. Bonnie isn't sure, but there's a good chance it's the latter, so I'll let you take it if you really want too, but I wish you wouldn't because it's a big, big risk-"

"Don't pretend to care about me!" Rebekah snapped.

"I do." Elena insisted, stepping forwards and brushing Rebekah's cheek, "I... I care-"

"Just, just tell me what happened." Rebekah said, trying to ignore how that simple gesture made her feel, "I, I promise I won't hurt you."

Elena smiled briefly and then began to explain, "Remember when Bonnie was able to stop Klaus's heart? Well she did it again, and this time we're going to bury him deep underground where he can't hurt anyone ever again."

There was a pause and then Rebekah swallowed, "That's not acceptable."

"Rebekah." Elena said soothingly, "He isn't dead. Just in the same state he put you in... over, and over, and over again."

"He's my brother." Rebekah argued.

"And he used that as an excuse to spend the last thousand years treating you like a pet, tracking you and literally stabbing you in the back whenever you did something he didn't like. He did that countless times, and he did it to your brothers. Used you and abused you whenever it suited him. Why does he deserve your undying loyalty?" Elena asked softly.

"Because he's all I have." Rebekah sobbed, losing her dignity at Elena's soft yet treacherous touch, "Everybody else leaves."

"Isn't Klaus the main reason for that?" Elena pointed out, "Wouldn't he have been the reason you lost me? Cause if it wasn't for Bonnie I would be spending the rest of my life as Klaus's personal blood bag, and he likely wouldn't have woken you up until long after I was dead."

"At least then I would have something." Rebekah spat, "Now I have nothing!"

"That's not true." Elena said.

After thinking about it for a moment Rebekah leaned in, aiming for Elena's neck, "You're right."

"No, wait! Rebekah, the cure could kill you!" Elena protested.

"Or it will work. Either way I wouldn't have to be alone." Rebekah murmured, getting closer to her target.

"You're not alone!" Elena squeaked, and then just as Rebekah was about to bite into her neck she added, "You have me!"

There was a long pause and then Rebekah, "No I don't."

"Yes, you do." Elena insisted.

There was another long pause and then Rebekah pulled back, "I can't be your friend. It isn't enough."

"It doesn't have to be." Elena smiled weakly, "I'm, I'm still your girlfriend. Remember?"

There was a long pause and then Rebekah let out an empty laugh, "Please, Elena Gilbert would never choose me over the Salvatores."

"Wouldn't she?" Elena questioned.

Another long silence and then Rebekah wept, "If this is a trick-"

"It's not a trick!" Elena insisted before sighing, "Look, now I'm human Damon thinks I'm going back to Stefan, my friends hope I am, but... I've moved on from him, and if I choose Damon over him again... it would tear them apart."

"So, I'm the consolation prize?" Rebekah questioned bitterly, "The free T-shirt you get when you lose?"

"Let me finish." Elena laughed softly, wrapping her arms around Rebekah's neck, "I can't choose Damon because it will destroy his relationship with his brother, and I can't choose Stefan because it will destroy his relationship with his brother. Either way it will tear them apart, and while somehow that was ok when all I really wanted was Damon, now I don't. I, I can't explain it, and I don't think she was even aware of it, but your Elena loved you. I loved you, and I still do, because when I got my humanity back I wasn't thinking about how much it hurt losing Jeremy, or fearing for my life, or even what happened to my friends or Damon or Stefan. I was worry what was going to happen to you. And when I woke up, the whole time I was Klaus's prisoner and even when my friends came to save me, all I could think about was you."

Yet another long pause, and then Rebekah asked breathlessly, "How, how can I believe this is real?"

"You just need to take a chance." Elena said softly, "I can't promise I won't hurt you, but I'm not Katherine and I swear I want to give this a try. Give us a try."

There was another pause, however this one was only a few seconds, then Rebekah broke down, desperately clutching Elena to try and hide just how hard she was crying and failing miserably as she pleaded, "Please, please don't make me choose between you and my family."

"I'm not. I'm making you choose between me and the monster who has been abusing you for centuries." Elena softly murmured into Rebekah's ear, "You'll still have your 'good' brother. And you'll have me, I promise."

Desperately wanting to get herself together, but still unable to right now, Rebekah wept, "I'd, I'd give just about anything to believe you."

"So do." Elena said softly, forcing the much stronger girl's head back so she could stare into her eyes, "How many times has he chosen power over you? Or used you for a strategic advantage? Or deciding your choice wasn't good enough and making the opposite for you?"

"Please stop." Rebekah sobbed.

"How many times did he stab you and lock you away in that box?" Elena asked.

"Please-" Rebekah wept.

"How many times did he choose you?" Elena practically growled in frustration, "How many times did he choose you, when there was something else he actually wanted?"

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Rebekah screamed, forcefully pushing Elena back against the wall.

Although she'd had worse it still hurt, if nothing else emotionally. But Elena was much more worried about Rebekah's emotional state, for both their sakes, the Original's eyes dark black and yet filled with so much pain.

Then they slowly turned back to their normal colour and all Elena saw was a broken hearted girl, Rebekah falling to her knees and breaking down completely. Cautiously Elena stepped forward and embraced her, holding Rebekah close several minutes before silently pulling her to her feet and guiding her to the bed.

Once at her destination Elena gently laid down, the devastated girl clinging to her nearly the entire time so she ended up holding Rebekah while she cried.

Elena wasn't sure how long Rebekah cried in her arms. It was long enough for the Original to go from loud wailing to gentle sobs and then eventually silence, the whole time Elena wondering what she could possibly say.

Part of her wanted to yell and scream at Rebekah for being so upset over the prospective of losing the psychopath who had spent centuries bullying her into compliance and turning her into a victim when it suited his whims.

That Klaus was unworthy of a single tear after everything he had done. That Rebekah should be thanking Elena and her friends, especially Bonnie, for finally freeing her from that monster. But he was family, and Elena understood how devastating it was to lose family better than perhaps anyone.

No matter how justified or unjustified Rebekah's reaction was Elena wished she could think of something to make it better. She wished she could list Klaus's crimes, or at least the ones she knew about, and they would somehow make a difference to Rebekah. Wished she could point out all the things Rebekah could do now without fear of Klaus's disapproval.

She even wished she could tell her where Klaus was, or promised to do so in a few years, but her friends hadn't told her were they were burying him, and she wouldn't reveal the location even if she did out of fear that Rebekah would do something stupid.

Really all she could do was convince Rebekah that her feelings were true, which was really hard because ever since becoming human again Elena had been trying to sort them out and she still wasn't 100% sure this was what she wanted.

She had once been that sure about Stefan, and then briefly Damon, but now her feelings were so messed up. She loved both of them, and yet... she also loved Rebekah.

Maybe just as much, maybe a little more, maybe even a little less. The only thing Elena knew for sure was that this way Stefan and Damon would at least have each other, and she could save Rebekah. After everything, that was what was most important to her.

So after what felt like an eternity Elena softly stated as confidently as she could, "I love you."

After a few long seconds Rebekah replied, "I love you too."

Elena softly gulped and asked, "So, what happens now?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Rebekah questioned more than a little bitterly.

"It's up to you." Elena said, "I want to give this a genuine try with you, but you've got to promise not to hurt anyone I love in retaliation for what happened to Klaus. And you can't go looking for him. Or kill people because your frustrated, or-"

"Do anything you wouldn't approve of?" Rebekah quipped, finally raising her head from Elena's chest and looking the other girl in the eye, "I get it, you want me on my best behaviour."

Briefly lowering her head and then looking at the vampire Elena said, "I'm... I'm not saying you can't feed or even kill when you have too, I just-"

"Yes." Rebekah interrupted her, "Yes to everything. For a chance with you, I would do anything."

Elena smiled, and then reluctantly pushed, "Soooooo..."

"I promise I won't hurt your friends, or anyone else, unless it's absolutely necessary, and I promise not to go around trying to dig up my brother." Rebekah said, "God, I'm pathetic."

"You're in love." Elena quipped, unable to stop herself.

"I am." Rebekah smiled, the two girls becoming lost in each other's eyes for a few long seconds and then the blonde added, "You know we're going to fight like cats and dogs, right?"

Both girls laughed briefly before locking eyes again and once the laughter had completely died down Elena softly said, "Yeah, but the make-up sex should be fantastic."

Rebekah smirked and leaned down, "I can definitely promise you that."

With those words Rebekah completely closed the distance between them, pressing her body firmly down against Elena's as she kissed the other girl. The kiss was gentle at first, the lovers' lips instantly reuniting like they had been separated for years instead of a couple of days.

Fitting perfectly with the analogy they quickly got back into a groove, making out more and more comfortably until Rebekah was having problems controlling herself. She tried adding her hands into the mix and just gently rubbing Elena's sides, but that backfired as she immediately wanted to touch more intimate areas.

As Elena didn't seem to object Rebekah allowed her hands to slide down to squeeze the other girl's arse as she pushed her tongue into Elena's mouth, this enchanting woman who was somehow still her girlfriend massaging her tongue with her own and moaning into her mouth.

Elena even grinded up into her, driving Rebekah crazy. Crazy enough to slide one of her hands upwards and start squeezing Elena's right breast while still playing with her behind and bullying Elena's tongue into submission with her own.

After who knows how long making out like the horny teenagers only one of them was Rebekah broke the kiss and moved her lips to Elena's neck, pressing them to the flesh a couple of times before whispering in her girlfriend's ear, "Elena, I... I need you."

"Then take me." Elena moaned, "Take me and do whatever you want."

Rewarding the other girl for her words Rebekah kissed her again, except this one was passionate from the start and about a minute in she began to strip off Elena's clothes.

As she wanted to savour every moment of this, and because she was afraid of hurting the now fragile brunette, Rebekah resisted the urge to use her super speed and took her time removing Elena's clothing and her own.

Even so it didn't feel that long until she was pressing her naked body on top of the other girl's delightfully bare form, their curves fitting together so wonderfully and in a way which made them moan into each other's mouths.

That was partly due to how rough the kiss had become and partly because they began grinding against each other. For Rebekah there was the added bonus that with her heightened senses fully returned to her Elena felt so good to her.

She was a predator on top of her prey, and when Rebekah finally broke the kiss to slide her lips down to Elena's neck her eyes darkened, her fangs slipped out and an animalistic groan escaped her lips.

Elena's blood had tasted good, but she never had the privilege of tasting a human doppelgänger before, and now she had the chance it was hard to resist, even though she knew she had too.

Closing her eyes Elena softly warned, "Rebekah! No!"

There was a brief pause, and then thankfully Rebekah kissed her way down to her boobs. When they were both vampires Rebekah had fed off her all the time, but they just couldn't risk it now.

Not when they didn't know for sure what would happen, Elena grateful that Rebekah managed to keep control and in that she was now experiencing the joys of having her girlfriend wrap her lips around her right nipple, Elena letting out a soft moan which slowly became louder.

After a few minutes of gentle sucking Rebekah moved to the left and gave it the same treatment, going back and forth for several long minutes while gradually increasing the suction and eventually adding her tongue into the mix, swirling it around each nipple in turn before flicking them.

Somewhere along the way Elena reached down and stroked Rebekah's pretty blonde locks, eventually tightening her grip to push her more firmly into her tits at first, then downwards.

Rebekah responded to both by licking and sucking her nipples harder, leading to Elena whimpering, "Rebekah, please... lower. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, please go lower. Please... please go down on me. Oooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd lick me! Lick my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd Rebekah, please just fuck me! Oh God!"

Talking dirty embarrassed the hell out of Elena before she became a vampire, but when she had lost her emotions it had become a major kink for her.

At first she tried to do without it, but as Rebekah didn't budge she became more graphic. That caused her to blush something fierce, but it was totally worth it when Rebekah slipped her hand between her legs.

True, it wasn't exactly what she had been asking for, but Elena would totally settle for Rebekah's fingertips rubbing her pussy. If settle was the right word.

Elena would have welcomed several more minutes of that, but instead Rebekah kissed her way back to her neck and whispered, "I love you."

Smiling softly Elena opened her mouth to return those three little words, but all that came out was a long cry of pleasure as Rebekah slowly slipped a finger into her already very wet pussy and began pumping it in and out of her.

It wasn't long before that finger was joined by a second and then a third, the vampire switching back and forth between kissing her neck and lips and licking and sucking her tits, driving Elena crazy.

Then just as Elena thought she was going to cum Rebekah pulled her fingers from her pussy and quickly stuck them in her mouth, moaning deliberately lovely as she sucked them clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm God Elena, I love the way you taste." Rebekah confessed after she pulled her thoroughly cleaned fingers from her mouth and then added thoughtfully, "Although, your cum is pretty sweet, and nothing beats sweet little Elena Gilbert cumming in my mouth. Well, there's fucking you up the arse, but even that might be second best. Mmmmmmmmm, you remember all that, don't you Elena? Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you remember what a little perverted lesbian slut you were for me when you were a vampire? Because I expect the same type of deviant behaviour now you're a feeble little human, understand?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds