• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revenge of the Nerd: Mom

Revenge of the Nerd: Mom

123

Summary: Nerd ends up fucking his mom in an unorthodox way.

This is part four of the Revenge of the Nerds Mind Control story. Here is a summary of the first three parts:

BITCH SISTER

Brandon was fired from his job due to the failure of a mind control drug that had major side effects. Humiliated, he moved back home where he perfected the drug and planned to use it to get revenge on the CEO bitch who had fired him. But unsure of the side effects, he decided to test it first on his bitch sister, who became his personal fuck toy.

CHEERLEADERS

Brandon punishes his sister for her disobedience and, wanting to test if the drug has the same effects on each person, decides to add a second slut to his collection in his sister's best friend Becky. Besides testing the effects of the drug, he also decides to sodomize not one, but both submissive cheerleaders.

EX-BULLY'S MOM

Brandon ponders creating a new formula that isn't permanent to get his Mom, whom he respects too much to use the drug on. After some more ass fucking of his sister, he decides to test the drug on a neighbour MILF and mother of an ex-bully.

Thanks to: Robert, goamz86,

Revenge of the Nerd: Mom

A reminder of how the drug itself works when sprayed at a person:

Changes the moral fibre of a person...in reality, it shifts the decision making of the individual to the low standards they have while drunk...but with even more psychological manipulation:

-the person can't lie (like in that Jim Carrey movie 'Liar Liar')

-the person's body feels the need to obey even though their conscious mind argues against such obedience

-the person's sexual libido increases substantially,

-the individual feels constricted by the clothes they are wearing and wants to be naked

-he had also played with the formula to create what he believed would be potentially permanent impacts on the person infected (the original drug only lasted an hour). This was the one thing he was still very unsure of: it could last a few hours, days, weeks or maybe forever.

After leaving Mrs. Levees triumphant, Brandon texted his best friend Corey and asked if he was free for lunch. He wanted to show him his new drug. Like Brandon, Corey had been bullied throughout high school, but was now working at a bank for the summer before resuming school.

They met at a restaurant and caught up. It was near the end of lunch, when Brandon asked, "Are there any females at work that treat you poorly?"

"Is the sky blue?" Corey responded.

Brandon laughed, "Pretty grey out there at the moment."

Corey shrugged, "Smart ass. Almost all the women there are pretentious bitches, but the main loan officer is a complete bitch."

"What's her name?" Brandon asked.

"Tara," Corey answered, hating the bitch, "Why?"

"I finally mastered it," Brandon replied.

"Mastered what?" Corey asked, intrigued by his friend's strange behaviour.

"The drug," Brandon whispered.

"Fuck off," Corey gasped. They had been talking about 'the drug' since grade nine.

"I'm serious," Brandon smiled. "Want to test it out on that loan officer?"

"Oh my God," Corey said, bubbling with excitement.

"Is that a yes?" Brandon asked.

"Of course, but how does it work?" Corey asked.

"Still playing with it, but generally it alters forever their ability to say no," Brandon explained.

"It's permanent?" Corey asked.

"So far," Brandon nodded, "I do hope to manipulate the chemicals to make different versions of it. But at the moment, one spray and the person, guy or girl, is obedient to any suggestion given."

"Fucking delicious," Corey said, literally shaking with excitement.

"Tell me about it," Brandon nodded, not telling him about experimenting with it first on his my sister. Instead, he said, "I just came from Parker's. I turned him into a faggot and his mom into my slut."

"Fuck off!" Corey said, remembering just how much he hated Parker. He also remembered just how hot Parker's mom was.

"It was awesome," Brandon replied.

"I bet," Corey nodded, giddy with possibilities.

"So, want to try it out?" Brandon asked again, "I owe you at least one submissive cum slut for your personal pleasure."

Corey laughed, "If I can choose anyone, I want Crystal."

"Of course you do," Brandon laughed. Crystal was head cheerleader and the stereotypical blonde, blue eyed, big-breasted bitch seen in every 1980s high school movie.

"She works at her father's law firm," Corey said.

"You stalking her?" Brandon asked, even though he knew that too. Facebook is a great thing.

Corey shrugged, "Maybe a little."

Brandon said, "Well, do you have to go back to work? Or can you skip the rest of the day?"

"Shit," Corey sighed, "I can't miss work."

"Well," Brandon suggested, "Let's go and make this loan manager a slut for you and then once you're bored of her we'll go after Crystal."

"Delicious," Corey nodded.

Twenty minutes later, Brandon was sitting in her office, Corey having slyly cancelled her next two appointments.

"And what can I do for you?" Mrs. Calentine asked, trying to feign interest as the customer looked clearly unqualified to get a loan. Christ, he probably still lives at home with his mother, she thought to herself.

"What do you think of Corey?" Brandon asked.

"Excuse me?" she asked, surprised by the question.

"What do you think of my good friend Corey?" Brandon repeated.

"I don't talk about other employees with customers," she said. Truthfully, she had little use for Corey. He worked hard, but was socially inept. And unfortunately, personality was crucial in the banking world.

Brandon pulled the spray out of his pocket, seeing her distaste for him, and began, "Well, Tara."

"It's Mrs. Calentine," she tersely corrected, unable to hide her annoyance with him.

Ignoring the woman's obvious tone, Brandon added, "He said you're kind of a bitch... Tara."

"What?" she questioned, standing up, instantly pissed.

"Bitch," he repeated, "A pretentious stuck up woman who thinks she is better than everyone else."

"Leave, now," she ordered.

Brandon sprayed his potion in her face.

"What are you doing?" she snapped, going to press the button under her desk which would bring in the security guard.

"Freeze!" he ordered.

She stopped in her tracks. 'Why can't I move?' she thought to herself.

Brandon gave the instructions. "I have sprayed you with a mind control drug. I have taken away your moral fibre and will power. You will obey any order given to you by anyone."

"Fuck off," she replied, his words ludicrous and terrifying.

"Take off your blouse," he ordered.

"There is no way," she began, but felt her body obeying the command. "What the?" she questioned, as she watched herself unbutton her blouse.

He continued with the standard protection disclaimer, "You will never tell anyone about me or Corey or why you have become a cum slut."

"Please," she said, as her last button was unbuttoned. "I'll do anything."

"I can't reverse it," Brandon shrugged. "But if you're an obedient cum slut, I won't make it worse."

As she took off her blouse, she lost it at being called an 'obedient cum slut'. "Get the fuck out of here, you little prick."

Brandon laughed. "Women never learn. You now must have a load of cum on your face every day. Come and get it, cum slut."

"There is no way I'm doing that," she protested, even as she felt her body move towards him.

"And, of course, you will worship my cock like a good cum slut," he ordered. "But first, take off your bra, let's see those fat tits."

She went to slap him in the face, but instead, moved her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. 'Why can't I control myself?'

As her bra dropped to the floor, she realized she needed to get out of there ASAP and began to scream. "Hel..."

Her scream was short lived as he ordered, "Shut up."

"If you disobey again, I will have you walk out into your bank completely naked and offering free blow jobs to every customer, is that fucking clear?" Brandon asked, as he made a mental note to really focus on all the potential risks when first spraying a person.

Her eyes went wide. She stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Now get on your knees, fish out my cock and get sucking," Brandon ordered.

Praying she could just blow him and get him out of there, she obeyed.

On her knees, something she rarely did even for her husband, she fished out the prick's dick and was surprised to see how big it was. She took it in her mouth and began bobbing, praying he was a quick shooter like the boys she sucked and fucked when she was in high school and college.

Brandon smiled as he enjoyed the blow job. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

He quickly texted:

Come on in.

Corey, who was waiting by the door, quickly came in and gasped as he witnessed the bitch sucking cock.

Tara went to move her head away, but Brandon ordered, "Keep sucking, slut."

An order given, she had no choice but to obey, even as she fumed inside. Her career was at risk.

"Holy shit," Corey said, after closing the door, "you did it. You really fucking did it."

"Slut, you are now Corey's pet. You get turned on every time you see him. You instantly crave his cock and will do anything to have it in you. At least until he tells you otherwise," Brandon said adding conditions for the slut.

Tara scoffed to herself. There was no way she could get turned on by a nerd like Corey, even if his dick was as big as this one.

Corey asked, "Can I fuck her?"

Tara's eyes went wide, but she couldn't say anything as she had a mouthful of cock.

"All three holes are yours," Brandon offered.

Tara wanted to beg and plead. She had never taken it in the ass and never wanted to. Yet, all she could do was suck.

"On all fours, Mrs. Calentine," Corey ordered timidly.

"I think she likes slut, or cum slut," Brandon quipped, as he ordered, "don't you dare let my cock leave that cock sucking mouth of yours as you obey Master Corey's order."

She wanted to bite his dick off. Yet, her brain was conditioned to please. She obeyed both orders, now on her hands and knees as she continued sucking. She felt Corey's hands lift up her skirt, rip her pantyhose at the crotch and slide a finger inside her surprisingly wet cunt.

"She's soaked," Corey declared.

"Sluts like her always are once they learn their place," Brandon confidently said, enjoying humiliating anyone who thought they were better than him.

She couldn't figure out why she was so wet. This was humiliating. This was disgusting. Yet, she moaned as Corey fingered her, her own orgasm undeniably, inexplicably, building.

Brandon pulled his dick out of the slut's mouth and ordered, "Look at Corey and tell him what you want."

She obeyed, like she had a choice. As soon as she turned back and saw Corey looking at her she felt a lust she couldn't explain. The words out of her mouth shocked her too, as her whole body trembled with desire. "Please fuck me, Corey."

Corey couldn't believe it. A couple of simple suggestions and she had turned completely from a cold hearted bitch to a cock hungry slut.

Corey ordered, finally feeling the full breadth of power at his fingertips, "Beg, bitch."

The formally strong-willed no nonsense leader instantly replied, craving the dick of this handsome stud, "Please, Corey, fuck my cunt with that big dick of yours." As soon as she said it she prayed he did indeed have a big dick.

Brandon offered, "Go get it nice and ready for your slut box."

Wanting Corey's dick more than she had ever wanted a cock before, she quickly went to him, fished out the already hard six inch cock that was smaller than the one she was just sucking in length, but wider in girth and took it in her mouth.

She bobbed like a porn star. She wanted his cock; she wanted his cum.

Brandon put his dick away, figuring he would just fuck his sister when he got home, when he said, "She also must have a load on her face every day."

"That I can probably assist with," Corey groaned, about to erupt in under a minute.

"Have fun with your plaything," Brandon said. He then added, "you love cum on your face, slut. The second your face is splattered with cum you will orgasm no matter where you are."

Tara grimaced at the command as she continued bobbing on Corey's cock.

"Thanks buddy," Corey said, as he pulled out and shot a load all over his boss's face.

She had always hated facials. She had thought they were demeaning. Yet, as Corey's cum splattered her face her whole body trembled and she moaned, completely shocked as the demand came true, "Oh God, shit, I'm coming."

"Wow," Corey said, as more cum shot out of his dick, "you are amazing."

"Her or me?" Brandon asked, with a smile.

"Both," Corey laughed, shoving his dick back in her mouth, "but for very different reasons."

"I'll be in touch," Brandon said.

"Sounds good," Corey nodded, as he pondered fucking her over her expensive mahogany desk.

Brandon left as an idea on how to maybe make the chemical not as permanent suddenly popped into his head.

Brandon drove home excited with the sudden revelation, a revelation that if he was right, was a rather simple way to alter the drug. Although he planned to use the powerful stuff for his revenge plan, he wanted the power to control the extent of the drug. He felt a little bad at his rash decision to test it first on his sister. Oh sure, she was a bitch and needed to be taught a lesson, but he wished he would have experimented on people he didn't care about first, like that loan officer bitch or Mrs. Levees.

Brandon walked into the house and was in deep thought when he heard a voice that made him stop in his tracks.

"Hey, asshole, welcome home," Mrs. Levees greeted, smiling smugly.

Brandon turned into the living room and gasped. His mother was completely naked, gagged, tied to a kitchen chair, with a cucumber in her cunt and something in her ass. Yet, what he couldn't stop looking at was his mother's big tits.

"What? Got no witty comment?" she asked, glowing in her revenge. She had taken lots of pictures on her phone and even filmed the mother of Satan fucking herself with a cucumber.

Elizabeth watched in confusion. Sharon had told her that her son had drugged her and raped her. When she didn't believe her rambling neighbor, she was overpowered by her and forced to strip at knifepoint. Fearing for her life, she obeyed and listened to even more ridiculous ramblings about her son creating a drug that took away the capacity to say no. She was then tied up with her own pantyhose. She had watched in bewildered awe as her neighbour went between her legs, and licked her to orgasm. She tried to deny the pleasure, but Sharon licked and licked until she couldn't take it anymore, her first orgasm at the tongue of another person in years, her husband the last over four years ago, before he died in a car accident.

Elizabeth was then forced to fuck herself with a cucumber and insert a long thin carrot in her ass as Sharon explained, "Your son sodomized me, I'm returning the favour." Elizabeth, although not a slut by any stretch, had always enjoyed anal sex and even had anal toys in her bedroom, so the carrot in her ass didn't really cause the pain she pretended it did.

Elizabeth, though, was mortified to have pictures of her taken in such compromising positions.

"You really are a slow learner," Brandon sighed, feeling guilty that his revenge plan had put his mother in such a compromising position. "Take the cucumber out of my mother, and shove it in your asshole now."

Elizabeth couldn't believe how firm her usually mild-mannered son was.

He added, "And keep fucking your fat ass with it until you come."

Mrs. Levees gasped. As she went to grab the cucumber she threatened, waving her phone, "If you don't fix me, I'm sending these pictures of your mother in very compromising positions to the internet."

"You haven't sent them yet?" Brandon asked with a laugh. Suddenly realizing he could still fix this. "Give me your phone."

"Fuck," she said, as she pulled the cucumber out of the bound Elizabeth. She handed him the phone and pulled down her skirt to put the cucumber in her ass, realizing she had fucked up royally.

Elizabeth couldn't believe it. Everything Sharon said seemed to be true.

"Maybe the bimbo command has already taken place," Brandon quipped, as he looked at the pictures.

Elizabeth was confused at what had transpired and mortified that her son could see her like this and equally mortified that he was looking at pictures of her in very compromising positions. She tried talking through the panties gag in her mouth.

Brandon looked up and apologized, as he went to his mother, "Sorry, Mom," as he pulled the tape slowly off his mother's mouth.

Once off, Elizabeth spit out the panties and said "Can you please untie me?"

"Of course," Brandon nodded, staring at his mom's tits.

"And stop looking at my tits," she scolded, even though she was flattered.

"Sorry, Mom," he apologized, feeling guilty for what his carelessness had put her through and yet completely horny at the same time.

Once untied, she stood up, pulled the carrot out of her ass, and in a wrath of spite, walked over to Sharon and shoved it in her mouth. "Eat it all, bitch."

Sharon had no choice but to obey the disgusting order.

Elizabeth walked out of the room and Brandon quickly processed what he should do next. He watched with amusement as Mrs. Levees fucked herself with a cucumber in her ass, standing all the while. It was a rather hilarious sight.

Deciding he had an opportunity here to tempt his mom, he ordered, "Come and suck my cock, slut, but keep that cucumber in your ass."

Sharon glared at him, but had no choice but to obey. She moved to him, dropped to her knees and fished out his cock.

She was bobbing on Brandon's cock for about a minute, still fuming at her own ineptitude at not sending the pictures.

Brandon wondered what the odds were that he could end up fucking his mom without using the drug.

A couple minutes later, Elizabeth returned and gasped. She was shocked by two things. One: that she was watching her neighbor suck off her son. Two: that her son was doing this in her house, knowing she was home.

Although Brandon didn't look back at his mom, he sensed she was behind him, and ordered, "Faster, slut. Good cock whores know how to deep throat a cock. And until you take my load on your face you will slap your clit but not come, and we both know you desperately want to come."

Mrs. Levees had no choice but to obey, as she began slapping her clit while deep throating the big cock.

Brandon groaned, another minute later, "Beg to have your face coated in cum."

As Sharon continued tapping on her clit, her orgasm close, she begged, "Please spray your cum all over my face."

"Because you're a dumb bitch," Brandon pointed out.

"Yes, the dumbest," she agreed, willing to say anything to finally come, desperate to come, even if the act was utterly demeaning.

Elizabeth watched in awe of her son's powerful persona. She listened to the degrading talk and couldn't help but feel herself getting undeniably horny... reminiscing about her husband and his dominant persona.

Brandon grunted and splattered the bitch's face.

Instantly, with cum hitting her face, Sharon screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuck," as her orgasm exploded out of her.

The mother, now in a robe, after watching the sex act for a minute or so, her pussy getting undeniably tingly, asked, trying to be firm, "What is going on here?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revenge of the Nerd: Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds