• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 05

Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 05

It was two days after my night with Monica. I was eating my breakfast when the phone rang and mom answered it. "Sure honey, he's here." She carried the phone over to me, "It's your girlfriend baby, I think she wants your dick."

It was Monica and she told me that her hubby had just left for work and Troy was on his way to class. "I'm all alone her honey, can you come over?" My only class of any consequence was an eleven o'clock on Business Law so I told her I would be by. "The door won't be locked honey, just come straight up to the bedroom. Hurry honey, don't make me wait too long." As I hung up mom said, "Your dad is leaving this afternoon and mommy intends to keep her little boy busy tonight. Keep that in mind while you are spreading pollen over at Monica's"

Monica was lying in the middle of her bed fucking herself with a large dildo when I got there. She looked up at me and smiled, "Just getting it heated up for you so we don't have to waste time on foreplay. Come on over here and give me the real thing." I had to run like hell to get to class on time.

I had two hours to kill before my next class so I was sitting in the corner at my favorite table in the Student Union and sipping a milkshake when Troy dropped onto the chair on the other side of the table. Like I said earlier he can read me better than anyone else, but this time he was both right and wrong.

"You dog you. At it again and won't help out your pard. You got to help me dude. I just know that she would enjoy a taste of this good ole boy."

He was right in that I had just gotten laid, but wrong in who I'd just fucked. I wondered how he would react if I set him up to fuck who I'd just fucked. But I remembered my mom's grin from the previous night and so I said, "Look bud, I won't set you up with my mom. There isn't any way that I can go up to her and say, "Hey mom, Troy wants to fuck you, okay?" What I will do is set up a situation where it puts the two of you together and if you can make it happen, fine."

"How can we do that?"

"I don't know for sure. Maybe something as simple as you coming over to study with me on a night when she goes out. When she comes home she usually gets naked and then comes into my room. I'll make sure that I'm in the bathroom or something and there she will - stark naked and expecting a cock - and there you will be. That's the best I can do for you bud. But I got to warn you - when she comes home she will probably all ready have been screwed and she will have some dude's load in her. Her big thing is to have her cunt eaten before she gets fucked. Make sure you can handle that. If you can't, don't even bother coming over."

The look on Troy's face was priceless. He looked like I had just asked him to eat a dozen dead frogs.

"Aw dude, that's gross."

"Might sound like it, but that's the price of admission."

"You do that?"

I nodded my head yes and said, "It hasn't hurt me a bit and as far as I'm concerned it's a price well worth paying for what I get."

"Geez dude, I don't know about that."

"Okay, nobody's going to force you to do something you don't want to, but you probably won't be getting any pussy at my house either.

When I got home that night my dad's KW was gone and when I walked in the house I found mom in the kitchen making dinner. She had on high heels, nylons and an apron. "I know what turns you on baby, so I dressed just for you. Want a quickie before dinner?" We never did have dinner that night and I was plumb wore out when I fell asleep. Mom woke me with a blow job and then we made love once before we went down for breakfast. Over breakfast I told mom about the conversation I'd had with Troy at school and how I planned to get them together. "It won't bother you to share me with him, will it?"

I laughed at that, "I'm sharing you now. I know what you are doing when you go out, I can feel it when I fuck you."

"That is no way for you to talk to your mother young man."

"Sorry, but I do know I'm getting sloppy seconds and I don't care as long as I get you too."

"Are you going to want to do me with him?"

She saw the look on my face and laughed, "If you haven't tried a threesome yet you should do one at least once."

"I don't know ma, he is a good friend and I don't know that I could do it with him in the room."

"Well baby, if not him maybe someone else. Maybe I'll bring someone home with me one night, some one you don't know." Again she saw the look on my face and laughed, "What would you do if I wanted to do a gangbang?"

I started to say something and she held up her hand, "Save it for tonight baby. Hurry home so we can have some fun before I go out."

Troy and I had the same class at one o'clock, a real snoozer called Managerial Economics, and before class stared I told him that my mom was going out that night and asked him if he wanted to come over and take a shot at her.

"Jeez man, I want to, but I just don't think I could put my mouth on her pussy after some guy has cum in her. I'd probably throw up and that would be way uncool."

"Your choice bud. The offer is there if you want it. She usually leaves about six-thirty so if you decide you want to give it a try just come on over."

When I got home from school mom was sitting on the couch finger fucking herself and waiting for me. I stripped and got on the couch with her and we did some major necking before she broke us apart and pulled me down on the living room floor. It was a quick hot fuck and then we spun around and went sixty-nine on each other until she got me hard again and then she climbed on top of me and pushed her hot box down on my dick. She rocked back and forth and then she began to lift herself up and drive down on me. Several minutes of that and then she rolled off me and I got on top of her and began to drive into her. It took me a while, given how many times I had cum since coming home from school the day before and this morning before I left for school, but I finally blew my load and I rolled off and laid on the floor next to her.

"That was nice baby, but mommy is still hungry" and she got up on her knees and went down on me. It took her a while to get me up again and then she laid down and opened herself to me again. We hadn't been paying any attention to the clock and six-thirty had come and gone as we rolled around on the living room floor like a couple of dogs in heat. I hadn't told mom that Troy was coming over because, quite frankly, I didn't think he would. I didn't think he would be able to get past the eating a cum filled pussy thing so I was surprised when Troy walked in the door at six-forty and caught us going at it. Mom was bent over the back of the couch and I was doing her from behind when I heard, "Oh sweet Jesus" and looked up to see him standing there.

Mom recovered before I did. My dick started to lose a little of its stiffness until I heard her say, "Get your clothes off and get over here." Troy stripped in record time and walked over to the couch and mom reached out and grabbed his dick and pulled him to her mouth. My cock stopped going soft and turned around and went the other way. Each time I drove it into her I pushed Troy's cock further down her throat. Being a virgin he didn't last very long and soon I saw cum leaking out of the corners of mom's mouth. She kept her lips locked on him and just about the time I spit my load she had him up again. As soon as I was out of her she went around to the other side of the couch and pushed Troy down on the floor and then she knelt down and sucked on him for another minute or two.

Then she gave him the same chance to avoid eating her pussy that she had given me our first time - none! She swung over him in a sixty-nine and pushed her bush down on his mouth. He had a choice - eat her or push her away and have her take her hot mouth off of his cock. He chose the blow job. I was sitting in the easy chair watching mom lower herself on Troy's rod when the phone rang. "Hi sweetie, am I interrupting anything?" I told Monica that she wasn't. "Hubby's gone bowling and won't be home before eleven-thirty and Troy is spending the night at a friends. I'm all alone in this big house and I sure could use some company." I looked over at mom bouncing up and down on Troy and had mixed emotions. Should I stay and be a part of what was going on or go and visit Monica. In the end I decided that since Troy was spending the night I could still be part of things when I got home.

"Mom, I need to go out for a bit. My girlfriend has a problem that she needs some help with. I'll be back by eleven, okay?"

She looked over at me and mouthed "Monica?" and I nodded. You go ahead baby. It will give me some time to get better aquainted with Troy. How about it Troy, would you like to get to know me better?"

Troy's tongue was hanging out of his mouth and he was trying to hang on to the wild ride he was getting and even though he didn't say a word all three of us knew what his answer was.

The two of them were still going at it when I got home at eleven twenty. They were on mom's bed and she was on her knees and Troy was pounding her from behind. Mom told me to hurry and get undressed, I need your cock in my mouth baby. Hurry up and bring it to mommy." My cock gave a little stir, but didn't seem to want to rise to the occasion. That didn't surprise me all that much. I had screwed mom several times the night before, twice again before I left for school that morning and then again three times before leaving to go over and spend three hours with Monica. Monica thought I was one hell of a stud because I fucked her for almost twenty minutes before cumming the first time and over thirty minutes the second time. It was no wonder that my dick didn't want to play any more. But mom wasn't having any of that; she wanted my cock in her mouth and whatever momma wanted, momma got, at least from me. It was a good thing that Troy was young and full of cum because he was able to keep her satisfied to the point where she pretty much left me alone. We all fell asleep around one and at two I got up and when to my own bed. I had an eight o'clock class the next day and when I got up I glanced in mom's room and saw her sucking Troy's cock trying to wake him up. I wondered if he would make it to class that day.

For the next month whenever dad wasn't at home either Troy was fucking my mom or I was. I don't know what Troy did when my dad was home, but Troy's mother was my outlet at those times. Monica was actually springing for motel rooms on days when either her husband or Troy were around the house. Twice mom brought Monica home with her on one of their nights out together. I know it's a popular male fantasy to have two good looking women in bed with you at the same time, but I'm here to tell you that it isn't all that great - at least not for the women. No way one guy can take care of two women who want to do nothing but fuck.

Then came the night my mom decided to get cute. It was on the night that she usually ran around with Monica. She told me that she planned on being home early that night and that she had been extremely horny that day. "Get Troy over here baby. It would be nice to find you both here waiting for me when I get home." I called Troy and he said he would be right over. Mom came home and we went straight up to her bedroom. All three of us were on the bed naked, mom's mouth on my cock and Troy packing it to her from behind when I heard the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs. I started to get up from the bed, but mom grabbed me and held me in place and I could see from her eyes that she had heard the same things that I had. If she wasn't worried I wasn't going to.

My eyes were on the doorway when Monica walked in. She stopped dead and I saw her jaw drop when she saw her son buried in my mom. I don't think Troy saw her at first. He kept plugging away at my mom while his mom stood there and watched. Several moments went by and then Monica started undressing. She walked toward the bed and I was expecting her to take my hand and pull me away from my mom's mouth, but she didn't. I was looking at Troy and he had his eyes closed as he concentrated on getting his nuts off. Monica grabbed an arm, but it wasn't my arm - it was Troy's. His eyes came open and he saw his mother just as she physically pulled him off of my mom and pushed him down on the bed. Before he knew what was happening Monica mounted him and began sliding up and down his cock. Mom said, "Lets go to your room and leave these two to get aquatinted." Mom and I made it twice more before I had to get up and go to the bathroom. I noticed that it was damned close to the time Monica was due home. I looked in mom's bedroom and saw Monica's head going up and down on Troy's cock. I took my whiz and then went into the room and moved up behind Monica and slid my cock in her and as Troy looked up at me with surprise on his face I fucked his mother. As soon as I came I pointed at the clock and Monica jumped up, leaving poor Troy with a hard cock, and started gathering up her clothes. She kept looking at Troy's erection as she dressed and I told her not to worry, that my mom would take care of his problem. "Call me" she said, "First thing in the morning - call me" and she hurried away. I went into my room, told mom that Troy needed help and then I crashed. I know a lot of people won't believe it, but there is such a thing as too much pussy and yes, you can get to the point where it hurts to cum.

The next morning I got up and headed downstairs to fix myself some toast and coffee before heading for class. I glanced in mom's room and saw that she and Troy had already gotten a start on the day. While the coffee was brewing I picked up the phone and called Monica. After she answered the phone she asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"About what?"

"About Troy and your mother."

"Why would I have? If I remember right you said that what you did last night was something that you could never bring yourself to do. Given that, why would you want to know who he was fucking?"

"How long has it been going on?"

"About six weeks now."

"How did it happen?"

"He walked in on us while mom and I were going at it and mom felt that she only had two choices (this was all BS of course, but Monica didn't know it), get him to join in or risk letting him leave and blab to people about what we were doing."

"Is he still there?"

"As of five minutes ago he and mom were still going at it."

"Can you come over?"

"I have an eight o'clock that I can't miss, but then I have three hours before my next class."

"Please come over sweetie, I need it, I need it bad."

Monica was on her bed when I got there and she was keeping herself warm for me with her big dildo. She was on her hands and knees and I was porking her from behind when Troy walked into the room. He didn't even bother to undress, he just unzipped and walked up to his mother and stuck his cock in her mouth. I had been fucking her for almost ten minutes before he arrived so I was not long in coming and then we changed places. The two of us worked over Monica for the next hour and then it was time for me to head out for my class. As I left the room Monica was squealing like a pig as her baby boy was stuffing his cock up her ass.

For the next year and a half Troy and I swapped mothers and more often than not the four of us would be on the same bed at the same time. Both mom and Monica loved threesomes so it was not unusual for Troy and I to be looking at each other as we double-teamed either his mom or mine. The two women still went out together once a week and usually came home with cum in their pussies and as dutiful sons Troy and I had to take care of the cleanup duties.

Then disaster struck!

I don't know what made Monica's husband suspicious, but on one of her nights out he followed her and was watching as she met my mom, changed clothes and then went bar hopping. He was also watching when Monica left a bar with two guys and took both of them on in the back seat of a car. Fortunately, at least for Troy's sake, and mine, he confronted her right there instead of following her and seeing what else she might be up to that night. Mom was on her way out of the bar with someone to get a little back seat time of her own and she saw what was happening. She hurriedly turned and went back into the bar before she was seen, but the damage was done. Monica's husband called dad and told him that the two women were running together and told him about what he caught Monica doing. He suggested that dad just might want to check out what mom was doing. Again Troy and I got lucky. My dad wasn't a sneak and peek kind of guy so he just confronted mom with what Dale had told him. After a whole lot of yelling and screaming at each other mom told dad that she didn't give a rat's ass what Monica did on their nights out, "All I do is have a few drinks and do some dancing. But since you are so god damned set in your mind that I'm out there fucking everything in pants I might just as well go out and do it." She grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Dad said, "Where the hell are you going?"

"I'm going out. I'm going someplace where a guy might hit on me and when one does I'm going to fuck his eyes out. Don't wait up" and she stormed out the door.

She was gone three days and when she came home she found that dad had packed his bags and moved out. Mom actually cried when she found out. I guess she really loved him in her own way, but she needed more cock than he could give her, what with him being gone all the time.

Monica and Dale divorced and Monica moved to California to live with her family. Troy stayed just long enough to graduate and then he followed her. Mom changed the locks on the house so dad couldn't sneak back and catch her at anything. She stopped going out, stayed home and did her best to fuck Troy and me to death until he left to follow Monica. When I graduated I took a job that took me out of state. Mom and dad divorced and then she remarried. She comes to visit me several times a year and then she spreads her legs and tries to make up for lost time. It is real interesting when I go back to see her; she lucked out and married a guy who not only believes in open marriages, but who also likes to hide in the closet and watch. Mom told me about him, but she didn't tell him that she told me. Every time I go back to visit Eddie is in the closet watching as I put it to mom. Once, Troy and I managed to be back in town at the same time and Eddie got to see us double team her.

My association with mom and Monica twisted me somehow so that I can't seem to get along with "good girls." I've dated a lot of beautiful, smart and witty women of good morals, but I've never been able to form a lasting relationship with one of them. I seem attracted to the sluts - the girls with round heels that just give it away to everybody. I'm engaged to a girl I met at a gangbang, as big a cock-loving slut as you could ever hope to meet. She let me know up front that if we married she was still going to fuck other guys and she still intended to do the occasional gangbang. I haven't introduced Wendy to mom yet, but I think the two of them will really hit it off. I can just picture Wendy taking mom with her to one of her gangbangs. That would be so cool.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds