• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hologram Lust

Hologram Lust

Hologram: Sean P Dangler.
Program Status: Operational
Category: Porn Entertainment
Sub Category: African Male
Sub Category: Big Black Dick

Test Subject: Amanda Barnes
Race: White
Age: 24
Height: 5' 8"
Weight 110lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Employee Status: Holographic Interface Tester

Amanda Barnes reporting to control: I'm getting ready to boot the Sean P Dangler program. Interactive sexual encounter. I will be testing all perimeters of this model today. Full visual interface enabled for your viewing pleasure guys.

Holo Deck Tech: Amanda you know this is the most legendary porn program of all time right? You could give us something to watch for years to come.

Amanda Barnes: I don't have to actual engage with the hologram in sexual activity do I?

Holo Deck Tech: Yes you do. You have to test all the perimeters of the program miss Amanda

Amanda Barnes: Sigh good thing this job pays the big bucks. Let the test begin please launch the encounter at mark 1...2...3...

Amanda was standing in an empty room in a space no bigger than a broom closet. Now she has been integrated into the holographic paradigm. In effect Amanda is as much a part of the program as the subject she is testing.

She comes to on a beach made to represent Jamaica. She is wearing a stick on bikini. She has a piece covering each nipple just barely enough to cover her entire nipple. Then on her bottom piece she has a piece that simply covers the front and no protective gear on the rear. Leaving her anus and vagina exposed. Amanda gets a look at herself and thinks how typical this is. Women are even objects in the holograms world. She is looking for the hologram Sean P Dangler an interactive sexual program she is going to have to test to see if it's working correctly.

Holo Deck Tech: Amanda can you hear me at all. I'm getting some interference from somewhere...

Amanda isn't able to make out the message as it cut off suddenly.

OK I need to find this program and I guess have sex with it...Amanda thinks to herself I get to let Sean P Dangler fuck me. I had to play it off in chat but I can't wait to see that big black dick...

Amanda says to the Holo Deck Tech: "I hope you got some lube cause this is going to be one hot show." Hmm well that is strange. Not a good sign of things to come if I've already lost communication with the control deck. Oh well I'll just have to let a big black dick dominate me for a few hours. Doesn't seem so bad.

Hell I sleep with black guys any chance I get. She starts to stroll down the long beach and notices a very handsome black man wearing a yellow European style swim suit bottom. Showing off his extra large package. The black man is watching Amanda as well. He knows this is the woman he must dominate and it's his singular mission to satisfy her in every way she could ever desire. Amanda comes up on the well endowed black man and introduces her self..."Hello I'm Amanda" before she can finish her introduction he stands up and puts a finger on her lips and tells her "I know exactly who you are. You are Amanda Barnes, you're a tester, you're 24 years old and have a preference for black men like myself.."

Amanda is kinda speechless. She asks the hologram "so what is your name?"

The Hologram smiles and says "I'm Sean P Dangler. I'm a complete recreation of the famous Actors body and I even include much of his personality traits." Then he drops his package out for Amanda to be awe struck by. Amanda has never seen such a perfect sized black dick. He is long but not so much that it'll be an issue, his girth is what the issue is. Amanda grabs his dick and is amazed at how real it feels. Her pussy is dripping wet already at just the sight and touch of this perfect black dick. Amanda thinks to her self I love this job. I'm getting paid to fuck one of my favorite porn actors. It doesn't get any better than this.

Sean snaps his fingers and they are teleported to a hut with an open door facing the blue ocean and a massive bed in the center of the room. Then with another flick of his fingers it's night time and the room is lit by torches giving it a very soft amber glow. Amanda studies this black god in the night light. It's exactly what she wanted and the hologram knew that. She had just been thinking how she would love to be ravaged by him in a hut with an open door at night in the light of torches and now she has it. Amanda is ready for this fucking she lays down on the bed and lets the program make the decisions for awhile.

Amanda is laying on the bed as Sean walks around the bed slowly with his dick getting harder, and harder with each lap he makes around the bed. Amanda is practically begging for him to do something so he does with a flip of his fingers he makes the patches vanish from her nipples and the one from between her legs. Gone in an instant. Sean finally joins Amanda on the bed and starts to rub her clit in just the right spot.

She asks for his dick to be inside of her with a whimpering moan and a gush of wetness between her legs. Sean stands up and lets his dick rub on Amanda's face as she sits up in the bed. That dick is in her face and she is getting wetter at the thought of sucking it.

So she takes the head and licks it. She grabs that big black dick and licks it up and down. Her mouth is too small for even the tip of it. She screams "Fuck me, fuck me you badass big dick mother fucker".

Sean with a flip of his fingers has Amanda bound to the bed with her laying on her back and her body making an X shape on the large oval bed. Her wrists and ankles are bound and Sean is in control of her every emotion at this point.

He dives his head between her legs and licks her pussy just how she likes it, she moans and even screams for him to fuck her to take her and Sean doesn't budge from eating her pussy. Amanda likes black men for a few reasons. She loves the one their dark skin contrast with her creamy alabaster skin and loves that why that black dick looks inside of her but most of all she loves that big black cock and she had never seen one like this before. She had been a fan of Seans for years but she had no idea it was so perfect and brutal in real life.

Finally Sean starts to inch himself very slowly into Amanda's small pussy. She leans her head up to see how far he is going. Amanda tries to move but she can't and then Sean gives her a darkest desire. He slowly bottoms out in Amanda's pussy. She is heaving with anticipation and Sean pauses and says "Amanda are you sure you want that?"

She nods with a yes and then with a flip of his fingers the scene has all been changed Amanda is walking down the beach when Sean pops out of the woods and starts attacking her. He rips her dress off and throws it to the side she is naked standing before him. Sean grabs her by her red hair and leads her over to a table that he bends her over with her tits smashing into the surface of the table and then binds her to the table and starts to force all of himself into Amanda. She screams in pain, she's crying then she lets out a loud moan of satisfaction and Sean continues raping her, he gives all of that big black dick to her bottoming out with a smack of his balls on her pale ass. He fucks her and fucks her like this for a good 20 minutes before finally blowing his load deep in her. Sean turns to Amanda and says "You want more do you," Amanda moans with a yes.

Sean flips his fingers again and Amanda is in a wedding dress with thigh high white stockings. Sean comes in and helps her take off her dress and then lays her down leaving only her white stockings on. Then she says to Sean "Make love to me" in a whimper and he is already naked and his dick is hard and steady as he makes his way to slowly take her missionary style. He slowly inserts himself deep into her and then he leans down and presses his body hard into hers she locks her legs around him and he starts at first with deep long thrusts then he picks up pace but never faster than she wanted, he humps her over and over Amanda gets lost in the time Sean has been humping her. She cums and Sean just continues to hump her at that steady pace until he finally blows a big load deep into her as he gives her a kiss she cums and then Sean rolls Amanda on her belly and starts to take her from the rear. She tried to adjust for the impact of him slamming all of that big black dick into her but Sean wouldn't have it. He knew what she really wanted and he gave it to her hard.

The sounds of sex bounce off the walls of the small hut. The wet sounds of love, sweat and skin making contact the steady sound of Seans big black bull balls smacking into her ass last for hours. Sean fucks her like this for three hours.

Amanda has to try and break the program she gives Sean a command through a thought and he flips his fingers and Amanda is being taken on a starlight night with the Ocean beating nearby almost in motion of Sean taking her from Missionary his balls bounce off her ass. The waves crash on the shore. His balls bounce of her ass and the waves crash on the shore. She cums and cums and demands for him to fuck her harder which Sean does he starts with a brutal speed pounding her once little pussy.

Her pussy is ruined now it's only made for Seans big black dick. He fucks her faster and faster she starts to moan very loudly as she is about to cum like a tidal wave. She cums all over Sean and he returns the cum by planting his seed deep inside of her. Sean flips his fingers after he finishes his massive load deep inside of her.

Amanda comes to on a bed alone and the program reboots. Sean walks up to her and laughs and says "I've got you until they get me out of this loop." Amanda was scared at first then she thought about how this man was her dream man and she would want nothing more than to spend a few weeks getting fucked by the best black dick this side of Andromeda.

Sean flips his fingers and Amanda is pinned down in some type of tribal ceremony she is naked there are all kinds of black men dancing around her they seem to be worshiping her they are naked and they are going to make love to her one at a time. They pick her up and take her to a bed that is out in the open and she embraces them one after another as they each plant their seed deep into her...Amanda is in heaven she is having the best sex of her life with the man and men of her dreams. Amanda doesn't want to leave the program ever again. Her every desire is filled. Black man after black man gets between her legs and gives all of his big black dick to her over and over again...Amanda screams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hologram Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds