• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Student Fucks My Beloved Wife

Student Fucks My Beloved Wife

12

A classmate named Joel fucks my beloved wife

It was late Friday night; I had just gotten out of the shower and was in the process of packing a small travel bag. Tomorrow I had a meeting with my boss in Chicago. I looked around the room as I straightened my tie and zipped up a travel bag. In about two hours I would be on another flight. I hated to travel but that was part of my business and my success in selling medical equipment had paid for a large home, raised three sons and made my beloved wife Paula very happy.

I was doing well for a forty five year old man, as I zipped the last compartment closed on my travel bag I heard laughter in the other room. My wife had set up a study group with several class mates in the den and they were working through all the math problems that most college students have at the college level. I looked at my watch. Because of schedule differences I hadn't slept with my wife for over two weeks and I was horny as hell.

My wife was still the sexiest woman I had ever seen and I longed to fuck her good before I departed on another business trip. It upset me beyond measure that my wife had chosen a Friday night to get together with her study group and interrupt any time I might have had with her before he left.

Together we had raised three sons, now those sons were grown and Paula found herself with a lot of spare time. She had decided to go back to school and finish the degree that was interrupted with the birth of her first child. As I walked out of the bedroom, through the living room and toward the den I heard the voices of several young girls and one masculine voice with a very distinctive British accent.

As I approached the den I saw four college aged woman and one man sitting around a table placed between several chairs and a large futon that doubled as a queen sized bed when my sons were in town with their families.

It seemed that every person in the room had a margarita or a couple of empty beers bottles in front of them. I looked at the drinks and asked the guest, "Are all of you old enough to be drinking?" One attractive young lady held up her hand "I am the youngest one here and I am twenty two, I am not drinking because I am going to drive this mob back to the dome room." I was relieved to hear they were all legal and glanced at each of the women.

They were all pretty but not half as attractive as my forty five year old wife. Paula was thin with large breast and a slim waste and had the most beautiful artistic build I had ever seen. She exuded sex appeal and she turned heads where ever she went. Her face was slim and beautiful and I loved her more then he wanted to admit.

When I heard the man with the British accent speak I stopped looking at the women and looked directly at a young handsome young man with very short hair. He had green eyes and very handsome features with a well-tanned body. Paula saw my confusion "Joel is from England, his father is an ambassador to Libya and he is here as an exchange student." That explains the accent and the chiseled features I thought as I turned to Paula to tell her he had to be going.

Paula jumped up and kissed me goodbye with such fervor that the young girl's cooed while Joel looked on almost jealous that it was me and not him that Paula was kissing. I felt a very strong sexual energy pass between him and my wife and I knew that he wanted to fuck Paula as bad as I did. I wasn't comfortable leaving my home with Amide having an obvious aching to screw my wife but I had business and my flight wasn't going to wait.

As I drove to the airport I thought about Joel. I knew that Paula had the hots for someone at school and had wanted to fuck a hot younger man since our sons left home. One occasion I was going through her drawers looking for a nail clipper. I lifted a pile of bras and saw several different vibrators of all sizes and shapes.

When I was about twenty minutes from the airport my boss called me and said that he had been injured in an auto accident and that our meeting would have to wait until next week. I was happy and worried at the same time. I spun the car around and headed for home. As I pulled into the drive way I realized that I had left the garage door open.

I walked through the garage, opened the back door and walked into a dark kitchen. I could hear the young girls walking down the hallway toward the front door. Joel was asking them to hold up just a minute while he worked with Paula on a couple of things he didn't understand. The girls were insisting that he come now while Joel continued to ask for another minute.

The driver said she had to be going and finally Paula said she would take Joel back to the dorm. The driver said that was fine and I heard the front door shut. The Kitchen and the living room were dark but the den was lit up so that I could look into the den without any one in the den knowing I was there.

I knew what this was really about and it had nothing to do with studies. Paula had set up the perfect situation and I knew that she fully intended to fuck the hell out of Joel with me out of the house. I heard Paula ask Joel to check the front door and I heard him move down the hall way and open the front door. I watched as Joel walked back into the living room "They're gone" he stated with his voice quivering as he spoke.

Paula's lips were trembling as she moved toward Joel greeting him with a passionate kiss while her right hand slid into his pants and grabbed his waiting cock. My jaw almost hit the floor watching my wife pant like a fucking whore who had never had a penis shoved in her hot puss. I couldn't believe my eyes! Paula unzipped his fly and stroked his cock while she moaned loud enough for me to worry about the neighbors.

I couldn't believe how bold she was and wondered if she had fucked Joel before. I found out later that Paula had been hot for Joel's cock since she had met him but the opportunity to fuck him has always eluded her. Fucking him in the dorm was out of the question. If she brought him home while I was on a road trip she was sure the neighbors would see her and start talking. Using a credit card to get a hotel was out of the question because she knew I would see the statement and ask questions. Just being seen anywhere in town with Joel would have gotten back to me.

Three days earlier Paula had laid all the seats flat in her van, and had thrown in several blankets and pillows. When she had gotten out class at almost nine she had walked out into the parking lot and waited for several minutes for Joel to join her. As she saw Joel walking toward the van she could no longer control her passion, she walked to the rear of the van and opened the door while she fumbled with Joel's hot crouch. When she was finally able to unleash his manhood she dropped right to her knees and started to blow him before she even realized what she was doing.

She pushed Joel into the van slammed the rear door and rolled Joel over on his back while she pulled on his pants all the while sucking his cock as she struggled to get him in position. When she saw Joel's cock begin to grow she felt a climax coming on so strong that she moaned like a whore. As Joel's cock continued to grow Paula decided that she couldn't wait another second and straddled him. She pushed down against Joel's throbbing cock with only her panties stopping the penetration of his massive organ from entering her soaking wet puss.

When she felt his man hood push against the thin layer of material that separated his massive cock from sliding into her throbbing cunt she began to shutter almost uncontrollably. As his penis hit her clit she realized she had not taken off her panties but the pressure of his hard cock pushing against her soaking wet vagina had already over taken her and she was screaming as she pushed her hot puss against his organ and felt the slightest penetration as his penis worked hard to find its way through the thin material and into her waiting vagina.

A campus cop was rolling through the Parking lot and heard Paula's climatic scream and stopped his car in the parking lot. As he heard Paula's uncontrollable wail he was sure that someone was being raped on his watch.

As he walked toward the van Paula slid her panties off one leg and was lowing her soaking puss unto Joel's throbbing cock. As she felt the first contact of his throbbing penis against her now naked and hungry puss she began another strong climax. Just as her throbbing puss hit Joel's hard cock the campus cop shined his flash light through her rear window and saw a massive cock almost ready to enter her willing puss.

Convinced now that Paula was about to be raped the cop taped on the window and started for the side door. Paula looked up and saw the cop moving toward the side door and rolled off Joel's manhood. Seeing that Joel had already reached the point of no return Paula stroked his pulsating shaft with her left hand while she reached for the side door with her right hand. Not being able to control herself she continued to stroke Joel as his penis grew larger and tighter by the second. She had waited for years to fuck a hot young man at least twenty years younger than her and now just as she was about to receive his throbbing penis she was being interrupted. Paula had never been so frustrated in her entire life. She was right on the verge of fucking the man of her dreams three seconds ago and now she was stroking Joel's pulsating penis with one hand while she opened a door to the campus cop with the other. As she opened the door the cop shined his light into her eyes and put his hand directly on his gun asked her if she was alright.

She continued to stroke Joel with her left hand. I fine Paula stated flatly. "Are you sure?" the cop asked, "It sounded as if you were being raped."

"For God sake I am not being raped I am trying to fuck this man and you interrupted me just as his hard dick was about to go in my sopping pussy. Can you just go away and let me fuck him?"

The campus cop shook at her words and composed himself, "Miss I'll be fired if I let you fuck him in this lot on my watch" Paula continued to jack Joel's throbbing member as she spoke to the cop, she felt Joel jerk and she turned from the cop toward Joel's throbbing cock just as a wad of sperm flew pass her head and hit the windshield. Paula watched two or three more gobs of hot sperm hit her dress before she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing penis and sucked him dry.

Paula almost cried thinking about that thick load of hot load of sperm that could have been fired directly into her hot throbbing cunt and she shuttered and climaxed as the cop watched her suck Joel's throbbing penis dry. The officer quickly composed himself and said "look lady you got to get out of this parking lot." Joel was already pulling up his pants and opening the back door as the cop spoke.

Paula looked directly at the cop "You just ruined the best fucking of my entire life, I hope you're happy." Joel was already walking back toward the dorm when Paula got out of the van and grabbed the cop by his own hard penis and stroked it a couple of times before she walked around to the driver's side and left.

I still remember the look Paula had on her face when she walked in the door that night. She had the strongest aura of sex I had ever seen and she looked at me as if I had caught her fucking a rock hard penis. I asked her what was wrong; she mumbled a few words and wondered off to the shower. When I tried to enter the shower with a rock hard penis she said she wasn't in the mood and left me standing there wondering what the hell was going on.

Joel's left hand lifted my wives dress and I watched as his hand slide under her panties and found its way to her steaming crotch. I watched as his fingers slid over her clit and he began to roll her swollen clit between his fingers. I could see a steady stream of juice running down Paula's right leg, in all the years I had fucked Paula I had never seen her so wet. She cooed as he bit a hard nipple through her dress and I could tell by the way she panted and quivered that she already starting a hard climax.

Paula was the only woman I had ever seen who could climax from a combination sucking and tonguing of her hard nipples. I wanted to shout, I wanted to yell, but instead I sat paralyzed as I watched one of Joel's long fingers penetrate my wives sopping vagina. I watched as a climax swept over Paula's firm body and wondered in my mind what would occur next. Paula dropped to her knees and began to suck of Joel's throbbing penis. He moaned as her tongue darted at the head of his penis.

Joel reached down, picked Paula up and carried her over to the futon that Paula had already folded into a queen sized bed. He sat Paula on the edge of the bed and pulled her dress and bra over her head revealing what I knew to be the most gorgeous set of tits I had ever seen on a woman. When he finally got a look at her beautiful tits he moaned softly as his head instinctively moved toward her hard nipples.

Joel flicked her nipples with his lounge and sucked them until she was shuttered, her lips quivering wanting to be fucked more than life but unable to stop his lips and tongue from bringing her to a roaring climax. I could see her pussy juice flowing down he legs and I knew she wanted to feel his manhood pressed deep inside of her flaming hot vaginal canal.

Joel stood Paula on her feet and pulled Paula's panties off as his tongue worked its way toward her pussy. As he got closer Paula set on the side of the bed opened her legs and waited for his hot tongue to hit her puss. She reached back and pulled two pillows behind her as Joel's tongue came into contact with her flaming pussy.

Joel lapped at her clit with his tongue and sucked the entire length of her puss and tongued and sucked every square inch of the hot lips that covered her vaginal opening. I could see that Paula was starting another climax and she roared as she pulled his face directly into her hot snatch plunging his nose into her vagina. Paula was wailing like a whore feeling his nose sink into her hot love pit and she screamed so loud that I hoped the neighbors didn't come to investigate.

As she shuttered from yet another climax and my dear wife began to beg, "Give me that young cock, please fuck me, I need that big young cock deep inside of me." Joel stood up removed his shirt, kicked off his pants and stood directly in front of Paula. Paula lay back on the bed and spread her legs almost begging to have him insert his hard member into her waiting pussy. From my position I could only see Joel's back, Paula's legs were spread as far as she could get them apart and I could see her almost flaming pussy waiting to receive his hard dick. Joel lifted Paula's left leg and lay on her left side so that I had a perfect view of his enormous cock ready to enter her more than willing puss.

As the head of Joel's penis came into contact with my wife's pussy I got my first look at his enormous tool and I could see why Paula was panting in anticipation of receiving his hard dick. His cock looked to be about eight inches long but every vein in his long shaft pulsed in anticipation of fucking this beautiful house wife who he considered the most sexy woman he had ever seen. The head of his penis was as big as a tennis ball and when I saw it I wondered if he would even be able to get it into Paula's puss, I had fucked a lot of women in my younger days but Paula had the tightest pussy I had ever seen. Paula was wailing again begging him to stick that hard dick in her and telling him had waited years to have a huge young cock buried deep inside her hot puss.

Joel began to slide his shaft over Paula's clit and then parked his penis right in her entry way. He began to slide that huge head over Paula's waiting vagina giving her a small degree of what it was going to feel like to have that huge shaft plunged deep into her steaming hole. Paula shuttered with every move begging him to stick that cock into her hot puss. As Paula moaned he worked the head back and forth sticking that head in a little further into her vagina with every stroke. Joel took his fingers and worked Paula's clit rolling her swollen organ between his fingers and making her moan like a whore who hadn't had a hard dick in years.

Paula began to moan louder and louder and she pushed against every minor thrust not wanting to wait for the penetration of his hard young cock into her throbbing pussy. Paula was moaning like a whore, this was way too good, she was feeling a sexual bless she had never felt knowing she was about to get a huge young cock, in her own home while husband was away.

Just the head sliding into her puss was driving her mad feeling that hard cock was giving her a sexual thrill she couldn't have possibly imagined just an hour ago. She had waited too many years to get what she wanted. In all the years I fucked my wife I had never seen her hotter than this. As the head of Joel's penis began to slide in Paula began to shudder, she pushed harder against his willing shaft and finally the head of his penis disappeared into her hot and willing pussy. Paula screamed louder than ever as she burst into a climax so hard I thought it would shake the roof.

The contrast between his hard pulsating dick and her pink vagina were almost more than I could take and I was fighting get a breath as I watched that throbbing penis of a man I had just met fuck my beloved wife's tender puss. Once Joel got the head of his huge penis inside of Paula's vagina he began to push sinking that cock further and further in until Paula begged like a whore to have him fuck her. On the first stroke Paula came so hard that I wondered if she would ever recover. She was moaning like a whore on every stroke and with every stroke in I could hear her saying "Please fuck me, Oh please fuck me, Oh please fuck me, please fuck me with that huge young cock!"

I knew that Joel wouldn't last long in that hot tight puss and after about two minutes of steady fucking I began to hear him moan and saw a white ribbon of hot sperm spurting from Paula's hungry vagina and I knew that he had started a climax. I can't begin to describe what it was like to watch another man come inside my beloved wife's pussy but as Joel withdrew that hard dick and fired several loads of hot come I almost fell to my knees thinking that my beloved could still get pregnant from this streaming hot load of sperm that had been pumped into her willing and anxious body. As Paula came he pulled his penis from her hot vagina with stream of sperm hitting both her tits and a large deposit landing directly in her month. Paula was very disappointed with him not giving her a full load but when she saw his sperm flying through the air she began to have another roaring climax. Before Paula could say anything Joel flipped Paula over and placed his penis directly over her anus. Paula started to protest but before she could get in a word he had already plunged the head of his penis into her tight anus and she started on a climax unlike anything she had ever felt. Joel sunk his shaft deeper into Paula's ass and Paula had a series of climaxes that lasted until he had sprayed at least another ounce of hot sperm into her virgin asshole.

I had been trying to fuck Paula in the ass for years, she had always denied me and now right before my very eyes I was watching a hard young dick deflower my wife's virgin ass and I absolutely loved the fact that Paula obviously loved being ass fucked! When he pulled that huge dick out of her ass Paula just laid there begging for more.

When I couldn't take it any more I moved up behind Paula, Joel saw my manhood and moved aside while I slipped my hard dick into what was a moment before a virgin ass and I pulled her hot ass toward my throbbing member. My dick was bigger and harder than it had ever been and Paula moaned with delight thinking that Joel was accommodating her with seconds. I could feel Joel's sperm as my hard shaft probed into places it had never been. Paula wailed begging for Joel to fuck her harder and deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Student Fucks My Beloved Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds