• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Bookstore Minotaur

Bookstore Minotaur

12

Warning! Extreme Monster Sex Ahead!


Molly winced as her boss approached, quickly stuffing her phone into the pocket of her skinny jeans and grabbing a pair of bestsellers from the display table in front of her. She blushed as she nearly dropped the books, glancing over to see the much taller woman striding quickly toward her, her face a thunderhead.

"What are you doing?" Pam demanded. She came right up to Molly and put her hands on her hips, looming and glaring down at her. At nearly six feet, the brunette was what men would call stacked, with big hips and an even more impressive bust. The tight sweater she wore over her short skirt didn't help. Only in her mid-thirties, she was about ten years older than Molly, with a pretty, if stern face. Blonde, blue-eyed little Molly, so petite and slim, always felt incredibly intimidated when Pam was around. She adjusted her glasses and promptly dropped a book onto the floor.

"Sorry, I was just going to restock these books since we're changing over tomorrow night for the new releases," she explained, trying not to stammer.

"And you're going to leave the table empty all day? Put them back and head up to the service counter, we have customers!" Pam snapped and turned on her heel. Molly made a face and shook a tiny fist at her departing manager, dropping the book yet again.

"What a bitch," came a whispered voice next to her.

"Cripes, Misty, you shouldn't scare me like that!" Molly yelped. Her coworker was a big girl, plump and as brassy as her strawberry blonde hair. "She almost caught me sending a text to my boyfriend. You know how she is about cell phones on the sales floor!"

"That woman," Misty nodded, her double chin wobbling, "needs to get laid more than anyone I've ever met."

"Do you really think that's the problem? I mean, maybe she's just horrible by nature?" Molly giggled, setting the books back and heading toward the front of the small bookstore.

"Could be, or it could be no man wants to screw her on account of the fact that she's so mean to everybody all the time," Misty said, putting an air of wisdom in her voice.

"Not all the time, you should have seen her with the delivery guy last week. I thought she was going to ask him out for drinks!" She stopped, there wasn't a single customer near the service counter. She stamped her tiny foot in frustration.

"I don't think it was the driver she had the hots for," Misty shook her head. She pointed a chubby finger down the main aisle, where they'd recently set up a new display. It featured book tie-ins for the big kid's movie based on the myth about Theseus and the Minotaur. Pam stood before it, hands at her side, seemingly daydreaming. Molly peered forward and adjusted her glasses. The display had a life-sized creature, at least seven feet tall, of a giant hairy man with the head of a bull. It was the cardboard hero standing next to it that drew the tall woman's attention, though. The only word for the actor who played the mythical hero was dreamy.

"Yeah, everybody's got a thing for him!" Molly sighed. The handsome actor was tall, strong, handsome, and the cardboard stand was VERY life-like, right down to the tiny loincloth.

"Uh huh, I bet when you take the display down tomorrow night she's gonna take that home and tuck it into her bed!" Misty laughed.

"You make her sound so pathetic!" Molly said, feeling a bit sorry for her boss. Sure, she did seem to pick on her more than anyone else, but that didn't mean she was a loser!

"She hasn't had a boyfriend or a date in like a year, I heard her talking about it to her mom on her cell phone the other day. A shame you can't cast one of your magic spells on it and make him come to life!" Misty said, looking sideways at her friend.

"Witchcraft doesn't work like that!" Molly protested. Ever since she'd started working at the bookstore, she'd devoured every book they'd had on the occult. Spells and Magick fascinated her. Despite what she said though, Misty was right. She'd read something about a spell to make idols and effigies come to life not very long ago.

"Well, whatever. I'd hook her up with one of my boyfriends but well, I don't have any!" Misty chuckled. "Anyway, they want me to go run the cash register for a while. Try to stay out of trouble, Molly. I hear you're working late tomorrow with Pam to change over the special features. Try to stay on her good side!"

"I will," Molly said with a frown, and started hunting around for a customer to help. Misty's crazy idea struck her though, and she couldn't stop thinking about it all day and into the next.

***

"Great, we're done, finally," Pam said, wiping her forehead on the sleeve of her red sweater. The woman did love her tight sweaters and short skirts. This time she wore bright red tights to match the sweater. With legs like hers, she could get away with it! She forced a smile at Molly. "Thanks for you help."

"Sure, Pam, anytime. Do you want me to hang around so we can walk out together?" she asked. It was well after midnight, and the young woman didn't really want to walk to her car through a dark parking lot by herself.

"I'm fine, but you need to sit tight while I grab some things," Pam snorted. "Next time we do this I'll need to show you some techniques that will make things go a lot quicker. I noticed that you weren't as efficient as you could be," the older woman said, her voice dripping with condescension.

"All right," Molly said tightly, and watched as Pam picked up the cardboard cut-outs, the minotaur under one arm and the half-nude Theseus under the other. She had tried not to think about it as they'd worked, but she'd formulated a plan. She hurried over to the Occult section and quickly found the black-bound book she'd been searching for.

"Spells for the Eternity!" she grinned girlishly and thumbed through the pages. "Here we are, Mystical Incantation for the Animation and Transference via the Astral of Extra-dimensional life into a prepared Medium!" she giggled at the silly name and started reading the bizarre words aloud. Some were clearly Latin, others probably Welsh Gaelic, and some were quite obviously gibberish. She'd practiced several times though, and she made it through the whole incantation without missing a syllable. She set the book down and drew out a pin and a small leather bag.

"Ouch!" she squeaked as she pricked her own finger and drew out a fat bead of crimson blood. She let it drop into the open pouch of Astral Dust she'd purchased online when she'd started practicing Pagan Magick. She recited a quick spell to integrate the magicks of the dust and her blood and steeled herself.

"This is it, time to see if this works," she said to herself, and crept toward the stockroom. She wore soft loafers and made not a sound as she made her way across the carpet. The door to the back room stood open. She could hear Pam rustling around back there.

"I'll be right there!" Pam called just as Molly peeked around the corner. The two women crashed into each other, the much taller woman knocking the small girl onto her bottom on stockroom's concrete floor.

"Yikes!" Molly cried as she reeled. The pouch came loose from her hand and the dust spilled out, coating both her boss and the cardboard figure she toted under her arm.

"What the?" Pam spluttered, dropping the display and wiping the dust from her sweater. "What is this crap you got all over me?" she demanded.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking!" Molly whimpered, slowly getting back up and touching her bruised little bottom through her khaki pants. She stepped back, seeing the lightning in her boss's dark brown eyes. She glanced down, the cardboard figure lay on its face, but she could tell by the size and shape that it was the minotaur Pam had been carrying, not the man!

"Good, that's what you get for sneaking up on me!" Pam growled. "But seriously, what is this stuff, baby powder?" She sniffed. "It smells strange!" She swooned on her long legs, stepping to the side to clutch at the workbench.

"Something like that," Molly said sheepishly. She should have known the spell wouldn't work! It was lucky it hadn't though. She'd meant to bring the handsome hero to life, not a man-eating monster! She looked closer at Pam, the woman's cheeks were flushed and her eyes seemed wet and glassy.

"Are you all right Pam?" she asked, coming to her side and reaching up to touch her face. She was burning up like she had a bad fever. The taller woman shook her head, her long brown hair coming loose from the long ribbon ribbon she'd used to pull it back. She began to sweat and pant, and her nipples poked through her tight red sweater like ripe cherries.

"I'm....fine," Pam moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head, her nostrils flaring.

"Oh, good," Molly said as she stepped back. If she wasn't mistaken, she'd have said the woman was...aroused! "Maybe we should get going then? It's pretty late."

"Yeah, yeah, good idea," Pam muttered, adjusting her sweater and smoothing her denim skirt over her long legs. Molly nodded, hurrying back to the door to the sales floor. The sound of a bestial snort stopped her dead. She stood stock still, straining her ears, dreading the sounds she heard behind her. There was a scraping noise. Something hard, like hooves on concrete. She could hear something breathing, hear IT breathing behind her.

"OH MY GOD!" Pam screamed. Molly spun on her heel, her blue eyes wide with shock as she got her fist look at it. The beast was immense, just as tall as the cut-out had been, of course, but now that it was literally fleshed out, it's sheer size dominated the small stockroom. It had the body of a nearly nude man, rippling with muscles under its brown skin. Thick, curly brown fur covered its forearms and lower legs, legs that ended in massive cloven hooves. It snorted, blowing the silver ring through it's bull snout back and forth. It focused its tiny dark eyes on the tall brunette who stood leaning against the workbench, hand on her breast.

"It worked?" Molly said in shock. The creature's ears twitched just like a cow's, but it took a step toward Pam, sniffing the air.

"It's looking at me!" Pam whimpered, trying to edge to the side to get away. It reached out with a strangely human, if oversized, hand and gripped the tall woman before she could escape. Pam yelp in fear. The minotaur's fur loin cloth stirred between its hairy, muscular legs, moving aside to make way for its growing, bestial cock.

"Run, Pam, I think...I think it LIKES you!" Molly cried in disbelief. The monster did seem to like what he saw. It licked its snout with a long, flat tongue as it pulled the buxom woman close, handling her as easily as a grown man would a little girl. It's cock burst out from under its sparse clothing, emerging from a black sheath. Well over a foot long and bright pink, it was topped with a flat, flared head, just like a horse's.

"Yes, yes I think it does," Pam trembled, looking up at the giant creature holding her. The beast held her arm with one hand while the other fingered her thin red sweater. With a quick jerking motion, it ripped the fabric from her body, making the woman gasp as her huge tits, wobbling in her flimsy red bra, were exposed.

"I'm calling 9-1-1!" Molly said, fumbling for her phone. It wasn't easy to get it out of her tight skinny jeans, not with her hands trembling in terror.

"Wait! I don't think it wants to hurt me," Pam moaned. Molly looked up in shock. Her boss had been turned on before and the minotaur seemed to be making her magical lust worse. Molly watched, slack-jawed, as the tall brunette eagerly peeled off her bra and tore down her skirt. The beast responded, stomping his hoof in anticipation and tossing his head back to snort loudly. As fast as Pam stripped for him, it wasn't fast enough, and the monster shredded her pantyhose, sending scraps of flimsy red nylon drifting through the air.

"You WANT him to fuck you?" Molly cried. This close the nudity of her boss shocked her, as tall and curvy as she herself was cute and pixie-like. Those tits heaved as the Pam panted in need and she hopped up on to the workbench, spreading her long legs for the beast.

"Yessss," Pam hissed. "I mean look at him, so fucking sexy!" She reached out and fondled the enormous bestial cock, cooing as she ran her fingers up and down the turgid length. Some sort of dim intelligence glittered in its tiny eyes, and the minotaur let out a long, blaring moo. His scent caught Molly's nose, so musky, so powerful. She whimpered, and realized she was sliding her hand down her tight pants, searching for her aching young pussy.

"You're right, damn! He makes my boyfriend look like a toddler!" Molly moaned. "Do you think it's safe to fuck him, though? He might do some real damage!"

"I think it will be a lot more dangerous for us both if I don't!" Pam muttered, and smiled shyly up at the beast. Her hands traveled lower, over the ring of its prepuce and thick black sheath, further to the grapefruit-sized orbs dangling in a leather sack between its thighs. The minotaur seemed to like what she was doing, and took a step forward, it's gargantuan prick pressing against Pam's soft, slightly rounded belly.

It grunted, and lifted the tall woman's legs straight up into the air. Molly found herself peeking at Pam's exposed sex, noting how red, swollen and wet she looked. She licked her lips and quickly started to strip. She didn't know if it was magic, the eroticism of the moment, or if that minotaur exuded some sort of lust-inducing hormone, but she simply HAD to get better access to her aching pussy. She pulled up a padded stool and rested her tiny bare ass against it. Her young body was tight and slim, with smooth creamy skin, adorable little breasts just big enough to be slightly rounded, and a hot little pussy she kept smoothly shaved for her boyfriend's talented tongue. She sighed and turned her gaze back to Pam just in time.

Pam moaned long, her voice dropping an octave as the fist-thick cock burrowed slowly into her dripping pussy. She reached up to caress the monster's bull-head, running her hands over its muzzle, then up to its curving horns as it pushed more and more of its monster cock inside her. Pam shuddered, holding onto those horns as she came all over him.

"Yes, God yes, he's so fucking BIG!" She screamed. Molly propped a tiny bare foot up on the workbench, mere feet from the action. She rubbed her clit in a furious circle. He wasn't even halfway in and Pam had already taken much more cock than Molly had in her entire life.

"Take it all Pam, show me how it's done right!" she giggled, then promptly came as the minotaur slammed forward, burying his cock up to the prepuce, nearly a foot deep. How could she take that much! Molly licked her lips, watching as the older woman's belly pushed up, distending from the huge cock invading her.

"Jesus, he's in my fucking womb!" Pam whimpered. She kicked her bare legs over the beast's arms, her long toes curling. Her face screwed up and tears streaked down her cheeks. Either she was in agony or ecstasy, or both. The minotaur didn't stop there, it pulled back and slammed forward again. Then again. Then yet again. Faster and faster it pumped its inhuman cock, making Pam's stomach bulge each time.

"Give it all to her!" Molly cried, reaching over to slap the minotaur's huge beefy ass. It turned to her, licking its muzzle. She nodded at it, and it looked back to Pam. It's huge, paw-like hands gripped the woman by her shoulders, holding her body steady as it pushed forward with all its might, mooing as it did. Molly watched in astonishment as the black prepuce and sheath, far thicker than the shaft above but still several inches long, worked inside her boss's abused vagina. Pam screamed, clearly in pain now, but the minotaur was relentless, not stopping until its huge sac slapped against her ass with a meaty thwack.

"Too much! Too much!" Pam screamed, shaking her head from side to side, and struggling mightily to free herself. The monster was far too strong, though. He kept pumping, slamming his entire cock into her body. With a shriek, Pam slumped and passed out under him, her body limp under him as he continued to abuse her.

It wasn't long before the minotaur finished his rampage. He hunched into her, driving the workbench along the floor until it bumped the wall, his cock stabbing the unconscious woman over and over. He thrust one last time, lifting his head and bellowing loud enough to make the steel receiving door shake on its hinges. Molly cried out along with him, rubbing her clit so fast it hurt, as she watched Pam's stomach swell even more.

At last the monster pulled back, its cock still fully hard and covered in cum. A river of it flowed from Pam's swollen pussy, pooling on the cement floor. The minotaur shook its shaggy head and sat back on the floor with a crash, panting. Molly stood on weak, shaky legs and moved to check on her boss.

She leaned in, listening to her breath. She checked her pulse. So far so good. Feeling like a pervert, she stepped in the great puddle of minotaur cum, feeling the hot sticky fluid squish between her tiny bare toes. The smell of its cum was heady, delicious, addictive. She couldn't see any blood, Pam was raw and swollen, but she hadn't torn anything. Molly had cum several times watching her bitch of a boss get fucked, and boy had she ever been fucked! Fucked till she passed out as a matter of fact. And it was all her fault.

"Oh fuck it!" Molly grinned, ignoring the minotaur and pressing her cute face into her boss's sopping pussy. She took a quick, experimental lick. The cum was heavy on her tongue and thick in her mouth. It tasted creamy, a bit salty, a bit sweet, and tingled in a most peculiar way. She tasted more, then took another mouthful. Soon she was moaning and scooping her tongue in and out of that stretched pussy as fast as she could. She wiggled her ass side to side in the air and she heard the minotaur respond with a low moo.

"Oh God, what...." Pam spluttered to life. She moved up onto her elbows on the workbench, watching the tiny blonde munch at her recently stuffed, sloppy pussy. "I should have known you were a dyke, Molly," she chuckled and took hold of the young girl's hair, pulling her tighter into her sopping cunt.

Molly wanted to stop and protest, but she couldn't. She moaned happily into Pam's sex, finally finding the woman's firm little clit as she slurped up more and more minotaur goo. She'd never eaten pussy before, but she knew what she liked, she'd trained her boyfriend after all! She swirled her tongue around Pam's succulent pussy and reached up to fondle the woman's stupendous breasts. God, they were amazing, so fucking huge!

"Lick it, lick it you stuck up little slut!" Pam growled, pushing her pussy against the girl's pretty face, her soft brown bush rubbing against her nose. She shuddered and came. Her pussy spasmed, forcing more minotaur cum to squirt out onto Molly's chin and tiny tits. She planted her feet on the girl's shoulder's and pushed her away.

"Gosh, you're sexy, Pam!" Molly giggled, wiping her chin. She heard a fap-fap-fap noise, and looked over he shoulder to see the monster stroking his massive cock with both hands, his beady eyes locked on her tiny bottom.

"I know," The tall woman said smugly, slowly moving off the bench to stand on the cold, sticky floor. "You cast some sort of magic spell to make he horny and have that monster come to life didn't you?" she demanded.

"Uh....yeah, but I meant for it to be Theseus not-"

"You stupid little bitch!" Pam glared at her. Was the lust wearing off now that she'd been savaged so thoroughly? "You owe me big time! In fact, unless you want to get fired immediately, I suggest you do what little sluts do best and help our new monster friend out!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Bookstore Minotaur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds