• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Perks of a Wal Mart Shopper

Perks of a Wal Mart Shopper

12

I share this story, it just happened a few hours ago.

It was late last night and I couldn't sleep again. Having been on the road for weeks training and teaching, my internal clock needed to reset badly. So, instead of tossing and turning all night and keeping the women up who were now all sleeping in one bed which fortunately was a California King I got up as I normally do and headed in to town.

I pull in to a Wal Mart parking lot since they were the first place I came to that was open at two a.m. As I walk through the entrance, I happened to see an older woman standing in one of the isles. She had this look of uncertainty on her face so, I figured I would just walk around a bit and if she came back in to my eyesight I would ask if she needed any help.

I rounded isle 13 and plowed right in to her. She was looking back over her shoulder and I was looking at a food item and we didn't see each other. The impact nearly knocked her down but I was able to grab hold of her arms before she fell.

As I apologized for my clumsiness she did likewise assuring me that all was good. But before I could ask her if I could help her in some way, she spoke first. She asked me if I had seen a dark skinned man about 45 wearing a Brown leather Bomber jacket wandering around anywhere. I told her that I had just in the last couple minutes gotten inside the store and that I had not seen the guy yet. She let out a sigh of relief and I asked her if something was wrong.

She looked at me apprehensively for a few moments and I suddenly remembered to show her my ID and badge. When I did that she let out a huge sigh of relief saying that she was afraid the guy she was asking about was stalking her. That sent my Cop radar in to overdrive and I began asking her questions about why she thought he was stalking her.

She said that she had blown a tire somewhere out on route 27 and while she knew how to change tires, the nuts were on the wheel too tightly for her to break loose. So she began walking back toward her house as she called her Son for help. Naturally her Son didn't answer and so she went down her contacts list in hopes of finding someone who lived close by that could come to take her home.

As she walked a Trucker pulled over after having seen her car on the side of the road a couple miles back and then noticed that she was walking alone. The Trucker was going in the opposite direction and when he pulled over he told her that he would be glad to give her a lift in to town which was about 10 miles further. She accepted the ride and started the arduous climb in to the giant cab of the truck. As she reached the top step, her foot slipped off the tread and she tumbled to the ground and as she fell, she snagged her skirt on something and ripped it right off her.

The Trucker quickly helped her up and in to the cab and according to her, he drove like a madman to town and to Wal Mart where he rushed in and bought her a pair of Sweat Pants. I smiled at her story and she burst out laughing at the comedy of errors of the evening. The Trucker had made sure she was safe and not hurt but was anxious to get back underway and had already left the store and parking lot.

I introduced myself and she did likewise, telling me her name was Ann and that she was so glad to have run in to me. I asked her to get back to the potential stalker which she gladly did. She explained that after pulling on the Sweats she went inside the store to buy herself something a bit more matching of her blouse. As she wandered through women' section she noticed the guy was watching her intently. When she found something to try on, she went to the dressing room and went in to try on the skirt. When she came out that's when she got her first scare from this guy.

He was down one of the isles immediately in front of the dressing rooms and directly in front of the very one she was using. However, when she opened the door, she found him on his hands and knees trying to peer from across the way underneath the door. That tended to unnerve her so she quickly changed her mind about buying the skirt and decided to leave the immediate area.

She headed to the book section in hopes of finding a book or magazine to ease her mind and to give her something to do until she could roust her Son out of bed. At that she muttered that he was likely banging a cute redhead from school...

She went on describing how when she was in the book section she noticed the same guy again about two isles over staring at her but doing so in such a manner as to not draw undue attention to himself from others. That's about the time I walked through the door.

I took her by the hand and said, "don't worry, no one will harm you tonight." With that she rushed headlong in to my arms and gave me a huge hug saying that she had not been so frightened before. I assured her again that all would be good and that I would be glad to take her home when she got ready to go.

She thanked me profusely and kissed me a good one and then quickly apologized for having done so. I grinned at her and said that was a good thing and that there was no need to apologize. She then gave me biceps a good squeeze and thanked me again. Then as she stepped back a step she said, "by the way, those are some strong guns you have underneath that shirt." I thanked her and said that I do work out daily. She then lowered her voice and asked me if I ever did push ups. I said that I did them every day and that's when things got really interesting.

She asked me then if I had ever made love to a women while working out. Being caught of guard at that, I stammered a bit and finally managed to say that I had not ever done that one.........yet. With that I asked her if she worked out any. She said that she did the usual old lady stuff in that she walked around the neighborhood every evening and she would hit the gym once a week for swimming. I commented that she was far from an old lady.

She smiled, thanked me again and said that she was 66 years old. Honest to goodness, I would not have pegged her for a day over 45 or so. I must have had a stupid look on my face because she burst out laughing again and said, "yes it's true, I am 66 but I feel like 35." I complimented her on her youthful appearance and she said something then that got my motor running. She said that her secret was cum facials and as much wild sex as she could get.

With that she said that she was ready to go any time I was and asked which way she lived from there. I assured her that I was fine with which ever way she needed to go because I wasn't going to leave her stranded anywhere and especially if there was a stalker watching her. With that we walked to my car and I opened the door for her. As she swung her legs in, I thought that I spotted a wet patch right at the crotch level of her grey jogging sweats.

About 2 minutes after getting in to the car, I asked her what she was doing out so late in the first place and alone no less. She said that she had been to a friends party until about 30 minutes before her tire blew out. She said that she had gotten rather horny there but all the guys were too young for her so she left. As we drove out of the parking lot, she reached her hand over to my lap and asked me what I was doing out so late. I told her that I couldn't sleep and had decided to head in to town to unwind a bit. By now she was rubbing my upper thigh and every few seconds she would give it a squeeze.

About 5 minutes in to the drive toward Ann's house, she started to rub my cock through my trousers. As I drove the sensations were beginning to make it difficult to sit still. As I squirmed a bit in the seat she smiled and asked if I wanted her to stop. I assured her that I did not want her to stop but that I didn't want to make her think I was there just for sex. She laughed again and punched me on the arm saying, that she had been the one that was horny.

We arrived at her house about 20 minutes later and she asked me to come on up for a few minutes. I agreed and as we walked in, I asked her if she minded if I took a quick look around to make sure that no one was there that wasn't supposed to be. She nodded and told me where her Son's room was and that to be on guard because he not only slept in the nude, it was quite likely he would be humping his girl friend. I grinned and said that I thought I could handle the trauma.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw a faint glow coming out of Son's room and as I slipped past the doorway, I noticed that he was steady humping a gorgeous redhead. She had very long hair that hung down around her face and with her on her hands and knees, her hair puddled up on the bed beneath her. I could tell that Son was driving her hard but couldn't see anything explicit so I casually made my way on through the house.

When I got back to the kitchen where we had entered, there was Annette sitting at the dinner table wearing nothing but shorty short gym shorts. Her pussy lips were visible and I could see that she was trimmed but not shaved.

Ann noticed my gawking and with a rueful smile, she casually turns in the chair just enough to be facing her crotch directly at me and began to open and close her legs. Each time her legs would open, she would be expose her pussy. I have to admit that I was more than just a little intrigued.

She asked me if Son was home or in his room and I said that he was. Ann then asked if he was humping his girlfriend. I responded by saying, "if his girlfriend is a red head with long long hair then yeah." With that Ann stood up and asked me if I had any where special to be for the rest of the night.

I told her that I would need to get home or call home at least before daylight. She jokingly asked if I was a vampire or something. I said that she wouldn't believe me if I told her why. But Ann was not taking no for an answer. She saunters over to me and puts one arm around my neck and with her other hand she reaches for my zipper and button. She opened her mouth just enough to show that she wanted a deep kiss. I took her in close and smashed my face against hers and we began to make out standing right there by the kitchen table.

It didn't take long before my cock was straining like a race horse trying to get out of the pen to run. Ann could obviously feel it through my clothing and she began to rub my dick through the material. I ran one of my hands down the back of her shorts to rub her ass and I discovered that she was quite furry. Nothing gross or turn offish just naturally hairy. I told her that I loved women with natural hair down there.

When I said that, Ann went in to overdrive. She pulled back from and with one quick move she had dropped her shorts to the floor. She took a quick step out of them and turning she bent over the table. I dropped my trousers and underwear and pulled off my shirt. I stepped up behind her and slid my cock up her pussy canal with one firm slow stroke. I took my sweet time pushing my 9" rod in to her love tunnel. When I got it all the way in, Ann started to quiver and shake saying that she was cumming already.

She didn't have much liquid but enough to lubricate her snatch sufficiently for a hard pounding. I pumped her steadily and solidly for 20 minutes. The more my cock slid in and out the wetter she got. I was on the verge of blowing my wad when she pulled off me and lay on her back on the table and said that she wanted to have her pussy eaten out before she felt my spunk slamming her cunt walls.

I dove my face in to her hairy pussy and began to lick and suck her lips in to my mouth. When my tongue found her clit, she instantly arched her back and let loose a torrent of she cum. She flooded the table under her ass and oh my heck did her cum taste sweet as sugar. That drove me nut sack wild. I flipped my tongue in and out of her hole while I used my nose to nuzzle her clit. I slid my hands underneath her ass and picking her up off the table, I stood up with her straddling my face.

Ann screamed in delight and we looked like some sort of Circus acrobats. She was straddling my face and thrusting her pelvis back and forth as I slurped and tongued her pussy. Suddenly she tensed and let go of another cum bath. As her orgasm subsided, I eased her back down to the table and before she could change positions, I had my cock up her cunt thrusting for all I was worth. That time it took me about 3 minutes of hard pounding in her pussy to finally hit the release button of my own, spewing my cum juice deep up her wonderful pussy.

When she felt my cum splattering her cunt walls she howled in delight and just as I was pulling out for her to lick our cum off my cock, I heard a gasp coming from behind me. I jerked my head around to see the Son's girlfriend standing there totally naked.

Her beautiful mane hung down to her waist and her figure was that of 18 year old cheerleader. I could see that she was unshaven but could not see her pussy proper. She had this incredulous look on her face but her eyes were glued to my glistening cock. She began to stammer something unintelligent and I broke out to laughing and then it dawned on me, that she might not be 18. Reading my thoughts however Ann said, "relax she is about a week over 19." Whew!

Ironically the girl's name was Annette and jokingly I asked her if her first name was Marie. She nervously smiled and asked how did I know that???? Her eyes have not left my cock yet which naturally by now was shrinking down to it's flaccid state. She licked her lips and said, "Oh look what I caused and that's sad."

Ann twists her body around and said to me, "I bet she couldn't handle the fucking I just got." I said, "I don't know Ann, it seemed like she was taking your Son's pretty damn well." Annette spoke next saying that while she loved getting fucked by Josh, his cock was a pee wee compared to what she just saw.

With that she stepped over to me and looking Ann right straight in the eyes, asked if she could have a go at getting my cock back up to working order. Ann grinned and asked how Josh would take it. The young nubile woman said that as always he was passed out cold after emptying his balls on her stomach. She went on to say that although Josh is the one who popped her Cherry, he had never cum inside her and she wanted to feel man juice squirting inside.

Ann sits on the table and scoots her ass back and motioned for Annette to come on forward. That young woman wrapped her lips around my cock and started moaning in pure bliss. After licking and sucking my cock for a couple minutes, she pulls back and said that this was the first time she had ever tasted pre cum or the cum from another woman. With that she was back down on me sucking my now growing cock to full erection.

Meanwhile Ann was rubbing her pussy furiously bringing herself to another big O. She was watching that red headed woman suck my cock like a total pro and just as suddenly as she began she stopped and asked me to fuck her silly. I asked about Josh who would likely be pissed and she said, "fuck him then if you had rather." I grabbed her by her hips, hoisted her up on to the table, spread her legs and dove my tongue in to her flaming hot box.

My tongue had flicked her clit a few times and I began to work two fingers in to her slit. Her cum hole was fiery hot and slick as a warm bottle of baby oil. I probed my fingers in searching for her G spot which I found. That rough patch of womanhood was engorged with blood and ready for action. I sucked Annette's clit in to my mouth, started rubbing on her 'spot' and honestly that girl jumped her ass off the table. She screamed out about as loudly as anyone can imagine.

She arched her back, wrapped her legs around my neck and began to hump my face so furiously that it almost knocked me down. After her cum and orgasm had settled somewhat, I pulled my fingers out, stood up and with one quick move, I had my cock buried up her cunt all the way.

She let this moan that sounded like mountain lion purr and within three strokes, she was cumming again. She bit in to my shoulder in absolute bliss and with her legs wrapped around my waist she humped me until she came again. This time however, when she started to lose it again, I erupted in to her with my own load of real man cum. When my cum started splashing on her inner walls, she rolled her eyes back in her head and screamed again. She had her a third orgasm and when it subsided she just collapsed back on to the table.

Looking around at Ann, she was lying back taking a breather since she had finger fucked herself to two more orgasms from watching us. I stepped around to her face and kissed her deeply and as my tongue fished around inside her mouth, I asked her if she was ready to get fucked properly. Her eyes flew open and she said, "no way?" I simply smiled and said, "it's a gift."

I pulled Ann from the table and laid her down on the floor and after teasing her pussy with my cock head for a couple moments, I thrust inside her like a man possessed. I pushed in all the way and her hips came up to meet my pelvis. As we fucked like mad, I saw Josh stumbling down the stairs in a half sleep stupor. He walked by Annette who was still lying passed out on the table and in to the kitchen.

He got something to drink from the fridge and staggered back up the steps. I couldn't help but laugh. His mom however never noticed as her eyes were squeezed shut in orgasmic torment. After several minutes, I whispered to her, "are you ready for a load of cum?" Her eyes flew open and she bucked her hips up in the affirmative. I burst forth with a super man load and when my ropes of cum hit her pussy walls, she began twisting her head from side to side moaning and groaning with total abandon.

By now Annette was beginning to come around and as she opened her eyes she saw me hammering my cock in and out of Ann's pussy. Annette then raised up on to her elbows and watched intently. As my second load of man fluid began to spew in to the older woman's pussy, the young nubile one swallowed hard and with a glazed look on her face she slid off the table and straddled Ann's face.

Instinctively, Ann the older began to lick and suck on the younger woman's cunt lips. As my cock began to shrink from it's 3rd or 4th cum of the hour, I pulled out and walked around to the face of the young woman. She reached her tongue out to flick it across the head of my cock. My rod twitched in anticipation causing her to jerk her head back in surprise. But that young woman was not about to hesitate. She wrapped her lips around my cock again and swallowed my semi erect rod down her throat.

About that time, Ann the older remembered seeing what I did to the younger and slid her fingers inside the 19 year old's cunt. When Ann's fingers found that G spot again, there was another scream coming from Annette. She arched her back again, clamped her legs hard around the face that was licking her cunt and flooded Ann with a tidal wave of she cum. Both women went totally limp and as I pulled my cock out of the sweet young mouth, I caught the younger as she passed out again and was falling forward. I laid her down softly beside the older woman and proceeded to head up the stairs to grab a shower.

As I stepped out of the Shower there was both women standing there each with the end of a towel to wrap around me. As they wrapped that over sized towel around my middle, Ann asked me, "now where is it you live and what wouldn't I understand about it?"

I quickly explained that I live in a very unique environment and that she would be surprised to hear that I lived with 3 pregnant women. But to my amazement and delight, Annette the younger of the two vixens standing before me giggled and said, "take us there." Ann then spoke saying, I would love to meet these three remarkable women and who knows, I might want to be a maid or something there." Then, as if to put a capstone on our late night sex fest, Annette spoke saying that if I could handle three women at one time, I could surely handle two more that weren't pregnant....

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Perks of a Wal Mart Shopper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds