• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 07

She's Not My Daughter Ch. 07

12

I just knew right then. I was going to love sucking cocks. I would love the feeling of cum shooting in my mouth. I would love the excitement of some place different too. I was in my garage on my knees with the taste of semen in my mouth, and I wanted more.

Jesse was telling me her whole sexual history, and it was exciting. I just couldn't get enough of this sweet young thing, and it didn't matter what she told me I was so turned on by her. She told me how her brother's friend Jake would have her meet him after that all the time, and how he would have her suck his cock every time that they met up.

Every time after that I would see Jake I would suck his cock. I would rub my clitty and finger my little pussy so I would cum so many times as I sucked him at first. After a while I was so turned on sucking his big thick cock I wouldn't even need to touch myself to get myself to cum. I just loved having a cock in my mouth, and that would be enough to get me to cum.

I met him at the park, behind the dorms, in the library, and so many times I just sucked him off in his car parked somewhere. It was one of those times we got caught by his friend that he played football with. His friend Nigel wanted to know who I was, and then when he found out who my brother was he wanted to meet me.

I just thought he was friends with my brother and said sure. So we were going over to Nigel's house one day after I met up with Jake. It happened to be the day that Jake's parents were away, and he finally had me alone to get his cock in my little pussy.

He got me up in his room, right away he was taking his clothes off telling me finally he could really enjoy me sucking his cock. I stepped right out of my short denim skirt, with no panties on he saw my blonde bush and he stood there watching me naked. His cock was hard already standing straight out as I pulled my top off showing off my boobs.

I didn't even wait to kick off my Keds to get down on my knees in front of him. I sucked that wonderful hard cock into my mouth as I did more than two dozen times before in the last month. You see I had sucked Jake and swallowed his cum almost every day in that month. The days I didn't I felt so sad I didn't have a cock to suck off. I missed the cum the most, the salty sweet thick taste, but the most especially was the feeling of the explosion in my mouth. I craved that excitement all the time.

His cock tasted so good, and it was finally good to be somewhere with Jake when I was actually naked and not afraid of getting caught by someone. He pulled my head back by my ponytail making me look right up at him. He told me not so fast this time my little cock sucking slut. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed a little rough, and I like it. He moved in between my legs fast telling me he wanted to get a taste of my little blond pussy, and licked his way up my thighs.

By the time he got to my pussy it was soaked and dripping. I was just that hot and horny. I was so ready for this, but still jumped a little when his tongue hit my pussy lips. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop. I just felt like I was going to explode like never before from myself when he jumped up to kiss me. I tasted my own pussy juices, and I loved it. I felt his cock push up against my pussy and I pulled my legs up and held them under the knees. I leaned forward to see his cock start sliding into my wetness, as he got up on his knees to push inside me.

I had to see his cock go inside me. It felt so good going in, and was stretching me so good. Much better than anything I had pushed into my pussy before to get myself off. I was getting fucked finally, just like the girls in the porn movies I had been watching. I didn't take long for me to start cumming all over his hard cock that was pumping hard into me.

Again it just was starting to get me crazy when Jake pushed all the way inside me and I felt his hard cock swell and start shooting his cum inside me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his cock jerking and spurting in my pussy. He groaned loudly as he emptied his seed into my hot pussy. It felt so good, but I was so sorry it was over already.

Jake then rushed to get off me and get up telling me lets go. We were going to Nigel's house cause he was waiting on us. I didn't understand the rush at the time, but I got dressed quickly and we left. He didn't say much at all on the way over there either, and barely looked at me during the drive.

When we were walking up to the door Jake asked me if I had smoked weed before. I told him only once, but it didn't do anything for me really just made me hungry. He laughed, and said well don't have too much while he rung the bell. When Nigel opened the door I was amazed how tall and big he was. I sort of remembered him, but wasn't sure.

He let us in with a smile, and we walked into a living room full of smoke. I felt a little dizzy as I breathed even in there, but wasn't sure if it was that or the good feeling I was having from being fucked for the first time. There was a big smoking bong on the coffee table. Nigel said go ahead and have some if we wanted. I said I had seen them, but never used one before. Then Nigel lit is back up and showed me how, and handed it to me still smoking. It was easy and I took a small hit, since he told me not to take to much at first.

Then Jake's phone went off, and he went into the kitchen while Nigel and I sat on the couch sharing the smoke from the bong. After a few hits I was feeling really lightheaded and tingly all over. Especially in my pussy, which was getting me even hotter by the second. With Nigel sitting so close to me I couldn't help seeing the huge bulge in his shorts when he leaned back on the couch after talking a big hit from the bong. He had on a t-shirt that was stretched to the max from all his muscles.

I felt like I was floating on air after so many hits on that bong, and was getting so horny with thinking that Nigel was sitting next to me with a hard on in his shorts. I was in a daze when Jake came back out and said he had to leave, asked Nigel to give me a ride home later, and was gone in a flash. In fact I didn't even think twice about it as i took in another hit from the bong leaning back.

Jake was gone that fast, and I was leaning back on the couch looking up at the ceiling giggling and letting out a big cloud of smoke when I felt Nigel's hand on my leg and he rubbed it up to my inner thigh. Then he got up and asked if I wanted a beer. I was excited to be able to have a beer, and not have to sneak it so said sure. I liked the feeling of his hand though and was sorry he stopped rubbing my legs to get up and get the beers. It felt so good that this hot sexy black guy was paying me this attention.

When he came back over to me I was still in a daze from his touch, and stared up at his crotch with him standing in front of me when he handed me the open beer bottle. His shorts bulged out even further now, and the head of his cock was down peeking out the bottom of one leg. He said sorry it does that sometimes when I'm around someone as hot as you.

I actually would have normally been embarrassed, but I was to amazed at the size of his bulge to even look away as I drank some of the beer. My pussy burned between my legs, as I couldn't look away, and he grabbed it squeezing it so the whole head popped out the bottom. I must have gasped because he looked down at me staring and asked if I wanted to see it.

I nodded my head taking another huge swig of beer because my mouth had become so dry all of a sudden. It felt like he was going in slow motion as he opened his shorts and zipped down his fly. He reached in and pulled out his cock, as I was only inches away from his crotch. The first thing I thought was its bigger then Jake's and not even completely hard yet.

It was right in front of my face as I watched him stroke it and it grow even larger and get hard as a rock. Nigel then took the beer from my hand and just said go ahead. I was in a completed horny daze as I grabbed his black cock with both hands and started to stroke it automatically. He didn't need to tell me as my mouth watered watching it grow to completion, and he stroked my head after he put the bottle down next to the bong.

"Jake told me what a great little cock sucker you were." he looked down at me saying.

As if something clicked in my horny little mind when he said cock sucker I took his big black monster cock head in my mouth. I may have been dazed and confused from the weed but I knew what I wanted right then. To be the best little cock sucker he ever had.

His cock was so hard, and just so fucking big. It tasted so good, and smelled so manly. I went right to work trying to get as much into my sucking mouth as I possible could. I instinctively parted my legs and reached down to rub my hot pussy.

"Damn. You are as hot as he said." and he pulled my mouth off his cock for a second. "I'm sure glad I told him to bring you over." and I whimpered as his cock left my mouth.

I was in such a slut zone as I pushed back on his huge legs to get him to move back. I had to be on my knees to suck this beautiful black cock. It was like those porn girls I so wanted to be that I watched. I didn't care that Jake wasn't there anymore and that he just left me. All I cared about was getting this cock in my mouth, and sucking him until he shot his hot sticky load.

Speaking of shooting a hot load, I was about ready to myself. As during her telling me all this we lay naked on my bed, her stroking my hard cock as I caressed her beautiful perfect little ass.

"I knew you were going to love hearing about all this." she whispered in my ear in between licks. "I found some of your stories on the computer at the other apartment." she giggled.

"What?" I groaned out as she squeezed my cock even harder stroking.

"Actually Sandy found them, and she showed me." she continued. "That's why she is so horny for you."

I had just started to put all my experiences with my ex-wife down at the time, but hadn't realized that I had them on the computer there. I thought I was only writing them from my apartment and that computer.

"Sandy saw the site you go visit. You posted them there." she explained. "Sandy is quite the little sex detective." and she laughed. "It's also how she found the cam girls sites, then joined in because the stories made her so hot."

Now it was all starting to come together. It was just so crazy, but I was getting more of the total picture on all counts.

"Now should I stop, since you feel like you are going to cum again .." she giggled again in my ear. ".. or can you hold out long enough for me to finish hearing what happened?"

I just nodded for her to continue, and held her hand on my cock as if to tell her slow down on the stroking.

I was sucking away with spit dripping down on my shirt, my head spinning and my pussy burning up. My fingers were soaked from my juices running out of them pumping in and out of me. Then Nigel grabbed me by the ponytail and pushed me onto his cock getting it further down and into my throat. I started to gag, and my pussy exploded. I was cumming with his cock buried in my throat gasping for air. I started to concentrate more on his cock, and grabbed his hips trying to push him off a little to breathe better. Then started to breathe through my nose and really get into having his big cock so far in my mouth.

My pussy was convulsing and throbbing and I wasn't even touching myself anymore. All I kept thinking was I wanted to get a mouthful of his cum. I had to have it, and this was so hot right now. He must have known because he even said it to me.

"Ohh .. yeah you want that load don't you." he moaned down at me. "I can tell you love to swallow."

"YES. I want it so bad." I pulled back long enough to say.

I tried to put that beautiful glistening black cock in my mouth but he held my head away. He started to stroke it again right in front of my open mouth. My tongue could reach though as I licked the huge head of his cock.

"Do it!" I yelped and he gripped the base of that monster tightly.

This time I wished it were in slow motion as his cock fired out a stream of semen towards my open mouth. It was like the gulp of beer I last had and filled my mouth up so I swallowed. Then his cum shot out again and splattered against my closed lips. I took my hands off his hips and tried to catch that bounced off my closed mouth, then opened wide to accept the third thick wad that flew out.

I swallowed again as I then took his cumming cock back into my mouth and sucked hard. His cock jerked and throbbed in my mouth, his cum even bounced off the roof of my mouth back into my throat, as it continued to shoot creamy thick semen. The smell in the air was so intense as my pussy throbbed and quivered itself and I came again too without touching myself.

I tried to catch my breath as his cock stopped firing cum into my mouth, and I back away looking at it. His cock was still hard. Jake's was always mostly deflated by this time after he came. I licked the thick cum from my hands and fingers as Nigel told me how sexy I looked right then. I wondered if I looked like the porn girls I so wanted to be like.

He then reached down and picked me up like I weighed nothing. I wrapped my legs around his waist which hiked up my shirt to my hips. I could feel his hard cock poking up at my wet pussy. I put my arms around him and went to kiss him, and my tongue reached out into his mouth. Then his tongue came back to invade mine, and I thought god is it freaking big. It would feel great licking my pussy like Jake did earlier.

He turned to the couch and sat down with me on his lap, and all I could think of was that cock pressed up against me. I got up on my knees and reached back behind me to grab the hard cock and pressed it against my pussy to lower down on it. He was so hard it pushed in easy at first, well because I was so wet also. God it felt so big, and it was stretching me so much. So much more then Jake's cock. It was unbelievably huge.

I felt like I was getting impaled on his mighty black cock. My head was spinning, and my pussy stretching to get more and more of him inside me. I almost felt like I was floating above his cock because my body still wasn't resting on his yet. That's when he grabbed my hips roughly and pulled me down. It hurt, but it hurt so good and I needed him to fuck me. I started to ride up and down on his cock now, as I got used to it being deeper inside me.

I grunted and groaned as I wiggled to get it all in as I slid down on that monster black cock. Only to have him pull me back up and then push me back down. I started to cum again, all over that wonderful cock. I sat up on it, then pulled my shirt off over my head bouncing on him as he guided me up and down.

At this point I was leaning back and sawing my fingers in and out of Jesse's super wet pussy as she told me everything. She had been holding off stroking me and was only lightly teasing my cock. Probably so I wouldn't cum before she was finished telling me everything. She was bucking back on my fingers too so I could tell she was so close to exploding herself.

"I'm tempted to jump right on you and ride you like I rode Nigel that day now." she grinned over at me.

"Go for it baby." as I reached deep with my fingers in her hot wet pussy. "Take a ride on Daddy's cock now."

I didn't have to say it twice as she climbed aboard my hard cock. It slid in easily as she was so wet already. It felt so good as her muscles clamped down on my cock and slid down.

"MMmmm yeah I do love this cock the most." as she bounced up and down on me. "I'm going to always be so happy with you inside me." she smiled down at me.

All I could think of was that how did I get so lucky to have this beautiful young blond naked girl bouncing up and down on my hard cock right now. She was perfect, horny as hell, and telling me about one of the hottest fucks she had ever had. This felt like a dream it was so good. Her tight pussy was squeezing the life out of me too as it moved up and down on my cock.

"You're going to need to finish baby." I groaned out. "Before I explode all up inside you already."

"OK. I'll tell you the rest, and slow it down a bit." as her hips rolled with me deep inside her.

"You better hurry.' I smiled back up at her.

Well I was riding Nigel fast and hard thinking I was taking all of that huge black cock. As he has sending shock waves through my body from playing with my nipples. Which kept making me cum all over his cock. He told me that me squeezing his cock with my tight pussy was going to set him off way too soon, and pulled me off of his cock. He tossed me like a little play toy onto the couch next to him on my knees.

I watched him stand up, as I was all out of breath from riding his cock like that. I was panting up a storm as he moved behind me a slapped his hard cock against my ass. He pushed my head down into the couch as I felt his cock head at the entrance to my pussy. Then he started to slowly push inside me, and it felt even bigger than before. It felt like it took forever for him to get it all inside me. My mouth was open but I couldn't speak as his body finally pressed against me and I had it all in me.

I exploded like never before all over his cock. I felt like a river flowed from my pussy as I gushed all over him. I quaked and shook out of control as he now started to pound into me. Oh my god it was just like in the movies, and I was getting fucked so much better than before. I couldn't stop cumming as he slammed in and out of my wetness, and he grabbed my hips roughly holding on to pound me deep.

He grunted and groaned as he pounded my body into the couch, by fucking me deep in my creaming pussy. Then I felt it. His monster black cock exploded in me, and it felt like a hose was shooting in my pussy. He just kept fucking pounding me though, he never stopped as I felt his cock throb and spurt his cum in me. I felt it running out from my pussy around his pounding cock. It dripped down off of me, and made a puddle on the couch between my legs. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling as my head spun from my horniness and the effects of the weed earlier.

I finally felt fucked, not like earlier in the day with Jake, as that was just sex now. This was getting fucked and I loved it. I especially loved the rough treatment. I was going to really enjoy Nigel fucking me like this a lot more. I looked back as he pulled back and out of my pussy, his cock was somewhat deflated now but not like Jake's was earlier.

"Damn girl. I am a going to love having you as my fuck toy." he grinned down at me pulling his shorts back up. He leaned over and kissed me sliding that big tongue deep in my mouth then. It wasn't like a Jake kiss on the head after I sucked his cock off.

"Oh my god that was so hot." I stammered out. "I can't believe it." as my body still shook.

"Yeah well there is a lot more where that came from girl." he grinned at me shaking his cock making a thick drop of semen fly to the floor. "We going to get to know each other a lot better soon." he laughed.

"I could get used to this." as I looked directly at that black cock glistening with both our juices.

"Well the bathroom is down that hall to the left." he pointed as I tried to stand on my still shaking legs. "So you can clean up a bit." as he headed for the kitchen drinking the rest of my beer. "I'll get you a fresh one .. you earned it." as he laughed walking away.

I staggered to the bathroom my pussy dripping all the way. The inside of my legs were so sticky, and I felt so dirty. I loved it though and when I got in I scooped some up and tasted it. It was something I had to do, and it tasted so good. My god I am such a slut now as I saw myself in the mirror. I looked so sexy though, and this tasted so good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds