• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Grandma! Pt. 03: My Other Nan

Naughty Grandma! Pt. 03: My Other Nan

My other Grandma was my father's mother.

A few days after my sex filled fortnight at Nan's home, I began to wonder if my other Nan may develop a sexual interest in her grandson. She also had a generous bust which I'd lusted after as soon as puberty arrived. I'm sure she was about the same age, mid to late sixties, similar in build, but taller.

We'd long shared a passion for the cinema -- 'going to the pictures' was the expression back then. Many afternoons during my school holidays, I caught the 44 bus to her home and we spent the afternoon at a matinee. So it was, I arrived at her house and knocked on the front door. After the usual welcome kiss and hug we relaxed in her lounge with a cup of tea and biscuits.

She sat opposite and I wasted no time in admiring her generous bust, her breasts prominent even though it was a loose sweater. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the conversation, so abandoned my leer and looked into her eyes. She smiled. 'You seem to be preoccupied.'

'Sorry,' I stammered.

'Don't worry, Bobby, it's your age.'

There followed a silence, so my eyes naturally lowered. However, that time they went even lower as Nan opened her legs. Women just didn't do such things back then. Her skirt was knee length so I wasn't able to see much, even so, I could see the top of her stockings and that was enough to make my cock twitch in appreciation.

Nan coughed and my gaze returned to her face. She tutted and whispered, 'What shall I do with you?' Without waiting for a reply, she returned to the local gossip until ten minutes into our chat, Nan asked, 'You fancy a trip to the pictures?'

'Yeah, that would be great. What's on?'

Nan chuckled. 'Not Tonight Darling.'

I was taken aback. As an 18 year old horny male, I knew all the current films containing sex and nudity, but didn't expect Nan to know. 'I didn't think that was your sort of film, Nan.'

'That's what everyone is supposed to believe. To be honest, I was hoping you would visit this week as I don't have the guts to go on my own. Will you take me? My treat.'

The Rialto was only a short walk, but it was raining. We ran and less than ten minutes later she was buying our tickets while I shook the droplets from our raincoats. 'Two balconies please,' Nan ordered.

She collected the tickets and we waited in line to buy snacks and drinks. 'Balcony seats are expensive,' I commented.

Nan looked around at the other patrons. 'I daren't risk being seen by a neighbor. Your granddad would have a fit if he heard I'd been to see an X certificate, even worse this X cert.' She ordered our snacks and whispered, 'Do you mind if we sit at the back where there's less chance of being seen?'

I smiled. 'You know the sort of couples who sit in the back row Nan?'

She punched my arm. 'Don't be cheeky young man. Whatever the others are doing, you won't be snogging your Nan.'

'Shame,' I whispered, followed by a wink.

Nan gave me a quizzical look, but said nothing, as we took the stairs to our seats. It was afternoon in the middle of the week, so almost empty.

Those were the days when two films were shown, first the 'B', then the feature. As was usual, the 'B' that afternoon, was a trashy horror, the sort of film that was made for pennies. I endured it, whereas Nan was enjoying it, nearly jumping out of her seat each time the monster made a sudden move. To this day, I've considered that film one of the best, but not for the content.

The paper-mache monster was chasing the pretty brunette through the undergrowth and despite its ineptitude the monster finally caught her. As he was about to deliver murderous blows to his victim, Nan gave a squeal and buried her face against my chest. I extracted my arm from between us and put it around her shoulder. 'You ok, Nan?' I pulled her close, excited at her proximity.

'Yes, thanks, darling. Took me by surprise.'

To my astonishment, she stayed as she was. My arm tightened around her. It felt good, her perfume increasing my pleasure. 'You had enough of the film Nan?'

'Yes,' she whispered. 'The tension builds up until I can't take anymore.' She lifted her head and snuggled into my neck. 'Instead, I'll enjoy a cuddle if that's alright with you.'

'Mmm, yes,' I replied and half turned in my seat so we were closer. I continued to watch the film, but my mind was elsewhere, in a warm, sensual place much closer. I struggled to think what I could do to take advantage of the situation. Nan came to the rescue.

'Were you serious when you said 'shame' earlier?'

'The snogging?'

'Yes,' she hushed.

Wow, how do I answer that! I thought back to how amazed I was when my other Nan seduced me. Crazy though it may be, perhaps it could happen again. This was probably my only chance. 'It was a joke in part ... on the other hand, it would be great.'

'Really? But I'm so old and wrinkly, plus I'm your grandma.'

'Age is unimportant. I've always thought you were gorgeous. Would you want to kiss me though? What about Granddad?'

She grunted. 'Him! He has no interest in me these days.'

I didn't know how to deal with such a personal comment, so said nothing. After a while, Nan's hand rested on my cheek and pulled my face around to meet hers.

She kissed me. It was amazing, her lips were so full and tender. There's something so powerful about an incestuous kiss that transcends others. It was natural to want my tongue inside Nan's mouth and when I pushed it against her lips, she took it with a wide open mouth and a deep, sexy groan. 'Mmm,' I moaned as our mouths locked into a sensuous coupling. She sucked and licked my tongue before forcing it back into my mouth so hers could probe inside mine. Nan was incredible the way her tongue excited me.

I'm surprised she didn't have jaw ache, her mouth was so wide open as we kissed. We kissed on and off for twenty or so minutes before she pulled away from me. 'Phew, you've made your gran so hot. I need to loosen my rain coat.' She stood and started to unbutton the top while I undid the bottom ones. She opened the mac, but left it on. Nan settled back into her seat and cuddled up to me. 'Normally, this cinema is so cold, even this time of year. Maybe, it's because I'm old, I always feel it.'

I brushed her lips with mine. 'You're a long way from being old, Nan.'

'Oh, you sweet thing,' she cooed, settling lower in her seat and pulling me down to give me a passionate kiss.

Earlier I'd told myself that just because she wanted to kiss, it didn't follow she wanted more. Did she want me to pet her? I'd decided to play safe and not risk her putting a halt on our kissing, but now I began to wonder if she'd given the true reason for opening her mac. Maybe, she was giving me a signal. The passion was even stronger, our lips feverishly wanting more, our tongues playing together as though we'd done so for years. Our breathing was heavy with desire. It was now or never. My hand entered the gap in her rain coat and rested on her waist. She wore a loose fitting cotton sweater. I stroked her side from arm pit down to her thigh, my hand never straying into taboo territory. After a while I dared to brush the side of her breast and she didn't react, just continued to return my kisses with as much ardour as before. I slid my hand down until it was below her sweater and slowly made my way inside. I rested my hand on her waist.

'Mmm, Bobby, your hand is lovely and warm.'

'Your skin is wonderfully soft.'

'Thank you, darling,' she whispered.

My mouth found the nape of her neck and kissed it. She groaned as my lips smoothed over her skin. My hand moved up around the back and pulled her to me. She began to kiss my neck as my fingers caressed all over her back, from the top of her skirt to her bra strap.

'Oh, that feels good,' she said.

Nan pulled away from me so our mouths met. When her tongue prised my lips apart and entered my mouth, I took that as a signal to go to the next stage. Slowly, my hand shifted from her back and around the side, once more brushing the side of her bra. However, this time, my fingers stayed on her bra. Gently, I spread my fingers and captured her right breast. She gasped into my open mouth as I squeezed the soft fullness that filled my hand.

'That's naughty,' she murmured.

Maybe, but Nan hadn't said I should stop, so I continued to play with her, stroking the smooth lace and upwards to the magnificent swell that spilled out of the top of her bra. I could tell by the feel, the thickness of the material and its expanse this was not a sexy bra. It was never designed to seduce, but that didn't negate the wonder of enfolding and embracing her boob. I lusted for the contents, not the packaging. I felt the small bulge of her nipple wanting its release and wanted so much to take it between my fingers, suckle it between my lips. Instead I could only pet it, gliding my finger tips over it, coaxing it to grow. I lifted her boob, adored its mass, so heavy even the bra couldn't fully support it. I could hardly believe she allowed this level of intimacy as I played with her.

'No, no more, Bobby.'

I dared not wait any longer if she was telling me to stop. In one quick move my fingers grabbed the underside of the cup, pulled it forwards and lifted it in a single movement. Her breast tumbled out. Released from its nest, it fell into my palm and snuggled in my hand, my thumb brushing the nipple, but not for long.

No doubt, Nan was about to scold me, but that was the moment the lights came up. It was the end of the 'B' movie. Nan pulled my hand out and closed the halves of her rain coat over her body.

She left me to use the loo while I looked around. Even though the main feature was about to start, there was no more than half a dozen people scattered around the balcony. I presume the stalls was busier. Nan returned. I was sure she was cross and we sat in silence through the interval. Nor was there physical contact, although she did allow me to hold her hand.

When the credits for 'Not Tonight Darling' started, she leaned towards me and whispered, 'We're going to watch the film.'

'OK, Nan,' I replied, a little disgruntled. I couldn't stop thinking about her naked breast hanging beneath her sweater. So close, but off limits. Given the choice I would have preferred to play with her boobs, however I convinced myself a sexy film was a reasonable substitute.

Almost immediately, Luan Peters, the actress, was stripping off her nightie and showing her breasts and later, a full frontal.

'I can tell you're enjoying it,' Nan hushed as she moved closer. 'Love your heavy breathing, Bobby. It's sexy.'

I chuckled. 'Gave myself away.'

'Any other signs?' she asked, as her hand slipped under my mac which I'd placed on my lap. Her hand rested on my upper thigh, inches away from my cock. She may have been surprised it wasn't hard. It had been earlier, all the time we were kissing it was like a steel bar, but the inactivity in the interval had allowed it to reduce to normal size. When Nan began to caress my thigh, I knew it wouldn't be for long.

'You're very wet,' she said and chuckled. 'I wonder why, Bobby.'

Obviously, her fingers had found the patch on my jeans, earlier soaked by pre-cum. She knew precisely where to rest her hand as she moved it closer to the base of my prick. Sure enough, within seconds, my cock reacted to her tender touch by growing. I could feel it getting larger, growing fatter and sliding beneath her fingertips.

'Mmm, that feels so good. Is that because of your gran or the film?'

I sighed. 'You, it's all your doing. Oh Nan, your touch is so incredible.'

The touch of her fingers was perfect, so expert as their gentleness gave me the most incredible sensations up and down my length, yet firm enough to overcome the thickness of my jeans. I was breathing heavy, but then I became aware that Nan's breaths gave away her own enjoyment as she handled her grandson's penis. She sighed with every stroke of her nails over my stiffness.

Nan glanced around to ensure no-one was looking. 'Put your hand inside my rain coat.'

Our mouths met in a passionate kiss as my hand disappeared into the confines of her mac, and under her sweater. When she'd visited the loo, she hadn't returned her boob inside her bra, so I was able to re-claim it. Her nipple was wonderfully firm with lust and I'm sure it hardened even more as I pulled and twisted it. I didn't waste any time and quickly released her other breast so my playful fingers could alternate between them.

'Do you want a peak at them?' I'm sure my cock jerked at the thought of seeing them and Nan didn't wait for a reply. She knew the answer. Both of us looked around to check we weren't being watched before she raised her sweater.

Wow! Nan had allowed me to touch her, even asked me too and now she allowed me to see her nudity, welcomed me to view her nakedness. She wanted to expose herself to her grandson. Her desire was I should admire her. And I did, they were beautiful in size and shape, large, yet not enormous and rounded, shapely like two delicious pears with firm nipples surrounded by large areolae. 'You like Nan's tits, Bobby?'

'I adore them.'

'In better circumstances, you can enjoy them at your leisure. If you care to spend a day with your Nan, perhaps?'

'Tomorrow?'

'I see no reason why you shouldn't come to lunch and ...' She chuckled.

Nan lowered her hands, but left mine inside with tacit permission to get up to wickedness with her boobs. Her hand returned to fondle my erection while I petted her boobs. Was this real? Difficult to believe my sexy Nan was giving me so much pleasure.

After a while, Nan whispered, 'Can I see your cock?'

Silly question! 'Mmm,' was the only reaction I could think of.

'Will you take it out for me, darling?'

Would I? The thought of my grandma seeing my erect cock, even more, asking to see it, almost blew my mind. I released her boob as it required both hands to undo my belt and unbutton my Levis. 'Safer if you leave your rain coat to hide it,' Nan said, as she parted my jeans and slid her hand inside my underpants. With care, she extracted my cock and lifted it out, still hidden under my mac. 'Is it safe?' she asked. 'Keep an eye open while I look.'

I viewed the almost empty cinema as Nan lifted my raincoat. I felt the cool air on my cock as she liberated it. I stole a glance. It shined with pre-cum. Nan pulled the foreskin down and began to stroke the entire length of my shaft with gentle finger tips. Her hand closed around the head, then slipped it down a tad as she began to slowly wank me. 'Bobby, I love the feel of your prick,' she purred. 'Do you have a hankie?'

'Yes.'

'Just the one?'

'I have another in my mac, I think. Why?'

'You'll find out.' She chuckled. 'Are you keeping watch?'

'Sure.'

She kissed the glans, then another on the underside. She nibbled at the skin where shaft and glans meet and almost blew my mind as she took the head of my prick into her mouth. Her tongue licked up my pre-cum for a few amazing minutes before her mouth released me. 'That's all you're getting ... for the moment,' she whispered.

'Oh, Nan, that was wonderful.'

'I don't suck cock very often, so don't raise your hopes.' She continued to kiss all over my glans as she started to slowly started to wank me again. 'Give me the hankies.'

I found them and handed them to her. My hand returned inside her sweater.

'Would prefer if your hand explored lower,' she whispered in a husky voice. 'Much lower.'

'Do you mean...?'

'Mmm, I'm yours for whatever you want, Bobby. By the way, you'll discover I'm not wearing my knickers. They're in my handbag.'

My hand slid under her skirt and her legs immediately opened for me. My fingers glided along her nylons, past her suspenders until I reached a mass of hairs. I groaned with pleasure as my finger tips stroked her soft, luxurious hair. Nan's thighs opened even wider as four fingers explored her entrance. She was soaked and they slipped inside with no resistance. 'Oh, Bobby,' she murmured. 'Ram me. I need your fingers deep inside my cunt.'

I pushed in hard and heard the squelch as I filled her sopping hole. My fingers twisted a little before I slowly pulled back. Nan gasped as I rammed back into her. For a few minutes we pleasured one another until I whispered, 'Nan, I'm almost there. Hankies ready?'

'I'm close myself, but I'm desperate to have your prick inside me.' Almost breathless, she asked, 'Do you think we dare fuck?'

'Wow, would you let me?'

Nan stood and looked around. 'We're safe,' she said. 'I'll keep watch.' Still facing the screen, she leant her arms on the seat in front. As she straddled me, I guided her hips until my head nestled at her beautiful hairy entrance.

'Down a couple of inches, Nan, then let me take over. Ok?'

'Mmm, Bobby, that will be lovely.'

As Nan lowered and took my shaft inside her, my hands slid under her sweater and captured her boobs. I gripped each swollen nipple between finger and thumb and pulled on them and squeezed. With my cock partway inside her hole, I pushed upwards until our hairs met. We groaned in unison as our bodies became one. I thrust even harder inside her, forcing my cock deep inside before pulling back. Nan's open cunt dripped her juices onto my hairs as I stretched her opening with my erection. My hand discarded her nipple and found her clit. 'Oh, Bobby,' she whispered. I pleasured her clit as my cock ground in and out of her pussy, ramming her hard with my lust driven intensity.

She began to whimper as the power of our love making approached a climax. It must have been the sensation of me coming inside her that took her over the edge. Nan muffled her gasps as she attempted to stifle the noise of her orgasm as she rode my cock. Spasms of cum jetted into her as I lost control. My head spun at the thrill of having my grandma, of filling her hole with my seed.

Nan settled herself on my lap as we both bathed in the excitement of the moment. Our cum leaked from her and settled around the base of my cock and thighs. Nan was about to free herself of my still hard prick when a beam of light settled on her face.

'Is that you, Mrs Owen?'

We turned to look at the outline of the usherette asking the question. The pencil light beam extinguished as she sat in the seat next to us. She was a middle aged woman, a stranger to me, but it was obvious Nan recognized her.

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Grandma! Pt. 03: My Other Nan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds