• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inductive Orgasms Ch. 04

Inductive Orgasms Ch. 04

12

Continued from Chapter 3: Induction of Michelle

Matt was anxious to get to his goal, Steve's mom. He no longer had any doubts it would work. They had taken an opportunity to apply the treatment to Sophi's underthings. Matt was impressed as how sexy all of her panties and bras were. They found expensive delicate lingerie and things like handcuffs and ropes stashed away in the drawers in her bedroom.

One day when Steve had class without Matt, and Matt was sure that Cindi was at work, he went over to the Miller's house and rang the bell.

"Oh hi, Matt, come in, I was just doing some housework." Sophi was wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight white t-shirt with a bra underneath. Matt had the coil in a box inside a bag and came in at her invitation.

"Hi Mrs. Miller. I have some stuff to leave for Steve. I'll just take it to his room."

"Please Matt, just call me Sophi. I've known you since you were a little boy. Go ahead you know where his room is. I'm just doing a little cleaning."

Matt went up to Steve's room and turned on the coil. He ran it on low for a few minutes and then went back downstairs to see what effect it might be having.

Sophi was still dusting, but was clearly a little distracted and Matt thought he saw a wet spot between her legs.

"Can I get you something to drink? It must be hot out there Matt. I have food if you want some breakfast."

Matt told her how kind she was and followed her into the kitchen. She gave him a glass of juice, leaning over to reach across the table and almost brushed his face with her big breasts. Matt turned up the cycles on the device. She moved to the stove and began making an omelette. Each time she bent over to get something out of the refrigerator Matt admired her ass, covered with tightly stretched white cotton material. He saw a little wet spot between her legs.

"So Matt, tell me, do you have a girlfriend?" She had already made an omelette and served it to him. She sat down at the table next to him.

Matt was a little embarrassed at the question, but told her no, he did not.

"I am surprised at that. You are a handsome young man." She paused, looking perplexed. "Would you mind if I took off my top. I am feeling a little hot."

"No, not at all." Matt was surprised she was so forward but he knew the vibrations had this effect.

She pulled the shirt off and revealed a white lace bra holding two of the biggest tits Matt had ever imagined.

"You know, where I grew up in Europe we never thought it was strange for women to be topless. Would you mind if I took of this tight bra? It seems to be chafing me."

Matt grinned. "No of course not."

"Do you like them?" She was openly displaying her big tits smiling and shaking them slightly.

"Could I touch your nipples?" Matt tried to be subtle but he wanted a chance to apply some fluid to her nipples before she lost momentum.

She grinned at him and stood up moving next to his chair. "I would love that, Matt. I bet you have never seen such nice breasts."

"No, Sophi, I have never seen such perfect breasts."

He played with her nipples, carefully spreading the fluid on her nipples and big pink aerolas. He lifted her breasts with the palms of his hands, admiring the heft. With one hand he reached in his pocket and turned up the frequency. She responded almost immediately.

"Oh my, I think I want to take off my shorts too. I don't know what has come over me. Do you mind seeing a nearly naked older woman Matt?"

"No ma'am."

She practically ripped her shorts off of herself and left them laying on the floor. One hand went to her white lace panties that Matt could now see were soaking wet between her legs. Her fingers went to her pussy under the panties and she began to rub herself vigorously, her crotch almost at eye level to Matt.

"Do you want my pussy Matt?"

"If it would please you ma'am. You are a very beautiful woman."

By the time he finished saying that she had stepped out of her panties and stood naked in front of him.

"Can I touch it?" He looked up at her. She nodded, looking almost desperate for him to touch her. He rubbed more fluid on her pussy and gave her another jolt of the electromagnetic field. She was down on her knees unbuckling his pants.

"I want your cock Matt. I want you to fuck me. I'll do anything you like love."

Matt stepped out of his pants and pulled her up to stand next to him. He played with her big tits for a while, looking into her eyes and watching the expression of ecstacy on her face as the machine cycled up and down. He moved the dishes across the table and then pushed her onto her back on the kitchen table. She opened her legs willingly.

"Matt, fuck me please. Fuck my pussy hard with your big dick. Please hun. I need it so bad."

Matt slipped his cock in her molten hot and sopping wet pussy. She had black pubic hair trimmed to a little landing strip above her pussy. Matt fingered her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with his other hand. She began to orgasm as soon as he was fully engaged. She was moaning, almost screaming, making more noise than Matt had ever heard a woman make. She just kept repeating "fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuuck meeeee."

Matt came in her pussy and let her begin to wind down. He pulled out and sat down, facing the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen, his friend's mom's pussy, spread wide open and leaking his own come onto the kitchen table.

"Matt, that was so incredible. That was the best fuck I have ever had. I hope I can make you breakfast more often." She smiled at him.

Matt decided he wasn't done with her and began turning up the cycles again. Soon she was begging to be fucked again.

"Can I have your ass Sophi?"

"Mmmm, yes, if you make me feel that again you can have anything you want."

Matt told her to roll over and when she was face down on the table, he began to rub fluid on her tight rosebud. He turned the amplitude up as he rubbed her with his fingers and lowered it when he moved his hand away. She responded by reaching back and pulling her own ass cheeks apart. She had one of those nice big butts like might be expected on a Colombian woman. Seeing this woman pull open her own ass and offer it to him was incredible, he thought.

He began to penetrate her brown pucker and she gasped in pleasure as he did. He reached under her and gave her clit a little massage as he pushed slowly into her asshole. As he finally fully penetrated her ass he gave her a jolt to make her come, and she began to shake and spasm, screaming "fuck my ass, fuck my ass" so loudly Matt was worried the whole neighborhood would hear her. Matt came for the second time that day, but this time in Sophi's ass.

Once again he let her relax and enjoy her afterglow as he sat down and admired the most beautiful ass he thought he had ever seen. He massaged her soft smooth tanned ass cheeks, enjoying the way he could open and close her little pucker. She showed her appreciation for his attentions by opening her legs a little wider. He touched her asshole lightly rubbing in a little more fluid and then touched a drop onto her clit very gently.

"You like to suck cock Sophi?" He asked her quietly, giving her a little cycle as he asked.

"Mmmmm. I would suck yours just to thank you for what you have just done. You are incredible."

She rolled over and got off the table, kneeling in front of him and quickly began slurping on his cock. She didn't seem to care that it had just come out of her asshole. She completely took his cock into her mouth, deep throating him. This was even more amazing he realized. He was stunned to see this beautiful older, married woman on her knees between his legs, eagerly sucking his cock. She was bobbing up and down on his cock, swallowing it completely as her lips touched his belly. None of the other women or girls he had been with had ever done that so well. He rewarded her with a shuddering orgasm and she looked up at him with a look on her face that showed she was totally enthralled with him.

After he came in her mouth he let her relax again, and he sat down. She was still on the floor and laid her head on his leg. He looked down at her long black hair, and the biggest breasts he had ever seen, looking at the beautiful curve of her hip and her legs. He stroked her hair and bent over and kissed the top of her head.

She smiled up at him, still enjoying the blissful state of relaxation she had achieved from the many orgasms she had just had.

"You want more?" she smiled.

"You are amazing Sophi. Let's go to the living room and use the couch."

Matt followed her as she walked to the living room admiring the way her beautiful ass cheeks swayed as she walked and noticing how her black hair hung down to the crack of her ass. She laid down on her back on the couch and opened her legs.

"It's all yours for the rest of the day honey. No one will be home till late this evening."

Matt sat down between her legs, laying one across his legs and lifting the other one to the back of the couch. He turned on the television and sat there slowly rubbing on Sophi's pussy. She seemed to enjoy this and was toying with her own nipples with her eyes almost closed.

"I want your cock in me again and again Matt. That was the best fuck I have ever had. I even came from sucking your cock. And I have never had an orgasm like that from anal sex. You are unbelievable."

They had sex five or six more times that day until Matt left in the mid-afternoon. She had made lunch for him and then sucked his cock again, kneeling between his legs as he sat on the couch after he finished lunch. She let him fuck her in missionary position, doggy-style, with her legs up over his shoulders, standing and bent over, up against the wall outside by the pool, and bent over the back of the couch. She sucked his cock with her legs spread over his face, letting him get to see her pussy and asshole up close and personal. He loved the way her pussy smelled of perfume, mixed with the smell of the sex they had been having. Just as he was ready to leave she knelt at the door and sucked him again asking him to come across her tits and then she rubbed it all over her tits. She told him she wanted to be able to smell him for a while longer after he left. Matt had kept her partially to fully stimulated and when he came in a big spurt across her tits he brought her to a full orgasm that made her whimper and collapse to the floor when he was finished. She looked up at him with a big smile.

She got up in her knees, and sat back, looking up at him, "Matt, that was incredible. I can't hardly wait until we can do this again."

Matt was on top of the world after spending six hours fucking Mrs. Miller, Sophi. She had the most gorgeous body of any woman he had ever seen. The idea that this married woman would let him fuck her like this was something he knew was a rare experience. Touching her firm wide ass and soft round breasts was like heaven to him. Her ability to deep throat showed him she was a very sexually experienced woman. He spent the rest of the evening day- dreaming and replaying all the sex he had with Sophi in his mind.

That night he talked to Steve and told him what had happened.

"You dirty dog. You did my mom?"

Matt laughed. "It isn't like you haven't used and abused my mom. I've watched you play with her tits every time you can get hold of them. She never complains. She sucks you off, lets you come on her face, and you have banged her pussy and even shafted her ass more times that I can count." He grinned.

Steve laughed. "So how was she?"

"Your mom is the sexiest woman alive man."

"Is she hooked like all the rest of them are now?"

"Yup. She was begging for more when I left."

"There is one complication now. We have to get the butt-plug back from your sister. I don't want her getting all hot and bothered if she happens to be home when I am trying to turn on your mom."

"No problem. I will tell her to take it out and give it to me. She complains about it to me anyway. I have to give her credit though, she has dutifully worn it every day since you gave it to her."

That evening Matt got a text from Mrs. Miller.

"Matt my husband is gone. Come over. I will be waiting in my bedroom. Come in the back way after ten. Don't be late. I want you."

Matt immediately sent a text to Steve. "Is Cindi home."

"No. She went to a party."

"What about the plug"

"I have it."

"Great. Talk later."

Matt gathered up his supplies and equipment and crept out of the house, going into the back door at the Miller's house. He walked quietly to Sophi's upstairs master bedroom. What he saw when he opened the door amazed him.

Sophi was on a king-size four poster bed with a canopy. There were track lights inside the canopy that pointed directly at Sophi. She was on the bed with her ass raised and legs spread. Her head was down against the comforter and she was blindfolded. Her arms were behind her back and she was handcuffed with big pink fuzzy handcuffs. She was wearing a pink garter belt and pink fishnet stockings. She had on matching high heels. Her legs were loosely tied to the bottom corners of the bed. He noticed her phone was laying on the bed next to her. He looked at her for a while wondering how she had done this. He plugged in his inductive coil and set it on a low setting, and then went over and spritzed her ass and pussy. He reached under her and rubbed fluid on her nipples. She moaned, asking him in the most sensual voice to please fuck her.

He decided to get his video camera and left the room. He came back with the camera and walked around her filming this gorgeous woman. He was careful to zoom in close to get nice shots of her asshole, her nicely opened pussy lips that were visibly wet, and the sides of her huge boobs. He set up a tripod and mounted his video camera. He turned up the frequency and amplitude on his coil and watched as she began to respond.

He found a bottle of baby lotion next to the bed and decided to oil her entire body. He began down at her ankles and gave her a sensuous massage as he went. When he got near the top of her legs he went to the back of her neck and shoulders, moving her long black hair to one side. He massaged her shoulders and then came down her back to the top of her ass. He reached around her sides and rubbed the sides of her boobs. Then he decided to stand her up on her knees and he gently lifted her to that position. This gave him full access to oil and massage her incredible and beautiful tits. He loved smashing them gently together and watching how they bounced back. He rubbed them for a long time and then gave attention to her well shaped nearly flat stomach. He went down her hips and finally reached under her to slide a finger over her vaginal lips. He traced carefully around her clitoris, and went under the folds rubbing her gently. Several times he applied the special fluid here instead of the baby lotion. He moved behind her and helped her lie face down on the bed again. Now her ass was in the air again and spread open wide under the bright lights on the bed. He spritzed it and rubbed the fluid in. He put baby lotion on her ass cheeks and enjoyed the taut firm flesh of her buttocks as he massaged them. Again he traced a finger around her clit and labia.

It was time to start, he decided. He already had her in a state of high arousal. He took the head of his hard cock and pushed it lightly into her pussy. She pushed back trying to get him to go deeper but he pulled back. He continued to tease her pussy with his cock for a few minutes, and cycled the coil making her sensations grow in waves. She was whimpering like a puppy. He then took his cock and rubbed it across her asshole, pushing at the center each time he crossed over it. She was clenching and unclenching her buttocks, hoping he would penetrate her. He went back to her pussy and this time entered slowly but steadily. She sighed in relief as he finally reached full penetration, pushing his belly and legs against her oiled ass and thighs. Then he began to stroke in and out. He was loving the sensation of her hot cunt. He was still in a state of disbelief that he was fucking this gorgeous married woman, and that she had offered herself to him in such a position of submission. He loved this view of her, seeing the back of her head as she was face down in the comforter, and the smooth curves of the center of her back. She had little dimples above her ass. Her wide hips looked inviting and being able to see every detail of the crinkles of her asshole, its darkened skin and little bumps around her most private hole just blew his mind. He pushed hard into her, as deep as he could, and then came in an explosive orgasm. Without prompting from the coil, she reached orgasm at the same moment and shook and shuddered, gasping and moaning his name.

He pulled out and turned down the coil to let her recover a little. He untied both her legs and rolled her over, retying her legs to the bed posts when she was face up and spread eagled again. He wanted to put his cock in her mouth till he could get hard again. When she felt the tip of his penis on her lips she eagerly opened for him and began sucking as he moved up and down above her, essentially fucking her face. Once he was hard again he turned her over again and tied her legs again. With her ass pointed skyward, and under the bright lights, he rubbed some fluid on it, turned up the coil and penetrated her brown puckered asshole slowly. She responded by shaking and shuddering from multiple and continuous orgasms. The sensations he could feel inside her as her muscles contracted were intense and he came again deep inside her rectum. He pulled out leaving her with a deposit of his cum in both her ass and pussy. He turned her face to him and let her suck on his cock, letting her clean it for him, as he continued to bring her to orgasms with his controls.

Then he got up and turned off the video camera, putting it into a case. He quietly snuck out of the room wearing a towel and went to find Steve.

"Are you ready man? Come on I want you to see this. This is how I found her by the way. I did not do this to her. She did this completely by herself."

Steve got up and followed Matt curious to see what he was talking about. Matt turned to him before he opened the master bedroom door and said "whatever you do, do not speak, or she will recognize your voice".

They entered and Steve could hardly believe his eyes. His mother was tied on the bed with her ass in the air displaying her pussy and asshole. The oil on her body made her skin shine in the light. He could see the sides of her boobs against the bed, and the black blindfold covering her eyes. She was wearing pink fuzzy handcuffs.

Matt motioned for Steve to fuck his mom. Steve hesitated, but when Matt applied some new fluid to her pussy and ass and made her start moaning again, Steve could not resist. He had never realized how sexy his mother was. He plunged his cock into her pussy and fucked her as hard as he could, coming in only three or four minutes of stroking. Sophi was ecstatic and was orgasming again. Steve pulled out and having stared at his mom's asshole the entire time he was fucking her, decided he wanted it too and soon was hard enough to push into her already slightly gaping asshole. Again he fucked her hard and fast, and reached an incredible orgasm as he pushed deeply into her and felt her muscles shaking from her orgasm. Steve sat back to admire his work and Matt untied her one leg at a time in order to turn her over again.

Steve looked at his mom's stupendous tits and decided that since he had tit-fucked Mrs. Mitchell, he might as well tit-fuck Mrs. Miller too. Matt touched up the nipples with some fluid and Steve proceeded to tit-fuck his mom. She was obviously enjoying it as Matt was making sure she was getting stimulation, and Steve soon spurted and ejaculated across his mother's face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inductive Orgasms Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds