• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Poker Night

Poker Night

She was just finishing the dishes when he came up behind her. Pushing her hair off her neck, he nuzzled and nibbled her neck. She melted back against him as his hands slid up to her breasts and tweaked her nipples through the fabric there.

"Go take a shower," he said in his best Dom voice. "I have a surprise for you, but you must do as you are told, no questions, no bratty attitude."

"Yes Daddy," she replied, shivering with anticipation.

The hot water felt delicious as is trickled down her quivering body. As she was shaving, her mind kept cycling a million questions about the coming evening. She knew she had to obey, or he would not deliver on his promise of a surprise.

When she got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom, she saw her black corset and stockings laid out on the bed and a lemon drop martini waiting for her. He was stretched out on the bed, smiling and waiting for her.

"Put it on and I will tie you," he said with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Slipping into the corset, she walked over to him and turned around. As his big hands tightened the laces of her corset, they left a trail of fire wherever they touched. He pulled her to him again and nibbled and kissed the back of her neck making her legs weak.

Breathing in her scent deeply, he guided her hand to the bulge in his jeans.

"Do you see what you do to me," he asked?

"Yes Daddy. May I please suck your dick," was her response.

"No little girl, you must wait. Now get those stockings on and put on your black stilettos. Then come upstairs. I'll be waiting for you."

She took care to make sure she looked and smelled her best for him before climbing the stairs to meet him. He was waiting in the Massage Room when she got there.

"Come kneel before your Daddy," he instructed her.

She did as she was told and knelt in front of him. He took her Jeweled collar and buckled it around her neck, attaching the matching leash.

"Stand up my beautiful baby," he said softly. "Come here and bend over the massage table."

She walked over to the table and bent over it, knees shaking and her heart pounding. He took her hands and attached restraints to them and attached them to the table. He walked around behind her, tracing the lines of her corset as he did so.

He bent over her and spoke softly into her ear, his breath sending shivers down her spine. "I am going to prepare your sweet ass now," he said as he slowly inserted the pink butt plug into her ass. "You are to keep this in place until I remove it, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," was her quiet, quivering reply.

He stood her up and took her by the restraints to the corner of the room where they had rings installed into the ceiling for rope and swing play. He hooked the restraints to the rings and stretched her arms out full-length, leaving enough slack to be comfortable. Next, he took the blindfold and tied it around her eyes, and strapped her ankles to the leg spreader.

"I will return my baby," he said quietly and left the room.

As she stood there waiting, her mind raced, wondering what he had planned for her. He had tied her up in this manner before and made her wear a butt plug often when he was training her ass for anal penetration. But there was something in his voice that told her this was going to be something very different ~ a special gift.

The time seemed to creep by so slowly ... and all she could hear was the music playing in the pain part of the house. She was beginning to think he was going to leave her there all night when the doorbell rang.

She heard muffled male voices and laughter and the doorbell again ... and again ... followed by more male voices and laughter. The voices faded further as they left the entry way and apparently went elsewhere to talk.

Several minutes passed before she heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs. They stopped at the doorway to the Massage Room and she heard her Daddy say, "this is my whore, you may use her as you see fit this evening, you are aware of the rules." They acknowledged their consent and went down the hall to the game room and poker table. Daddy got them seated and then came back down the hall to me.

"You will take care of every need for my friends this evening, he said. "They know our rules and will not hurt you in any way. That being said, you are to obey them as you would me. I will be with you at all times and you will be safe."

With that, he removed the spreader bar and wrist bindings and took off the blindfold. He drew me to him and kissed me deeply. Pulling me into his arms, he held me and stroked my hair, breathing in my scent.

"I love you my pet," he said. "Now get your ass out there and serve drinks."

She walked down the hall and greeted the men around the table. Some were friends and very familiar, yet there were a couple who were men she had only met briefly before. Her legs were shaking and her stomach was doing flip-flops as she took their drink orders.

Daddy was served first, always, and when she brought him her drink, his hands roamed over her body, as a signal to the others that they may touch my body. As she went around the table, she was groped and complimented on her lovely legs and ass. Her breasts were pulled out of her corset and the nipples tweaked, twisted, pinched and sucked.

Pretty soon, her clit was throbbing and juices started to flow.

In between serving them drinks, she was instructed to sit on a stool near Daddy so that she was available when she was wanted. After a few hands, Daddy stood up and unzipped his jeans.

"Suck my cock, Whore," he said as he pulled his semi-erect cock from his underwear.

She immediately complied, dropping to her knees and greedily licking and sucking his now, fully erect cock. She could feel hands touching her and her hands being pulled to cocks so she could stroke them while she sucked cock. Suddenly, Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth and it was immediately replaced with another, and another ... and another. As suddenly as it all started, Daddy called for it to stop. Her mind and body were reeling. She loved to suck cock and she didn't want to stop! She opened her mouth to protest, and after one look from Daddy thought better of it.

They sat back down at the table with their pants off and resumed their game. Daddy drew her to him and spoke quietly in her ear. "Crawl around the table and suck their cocks while we play," he commanded her.

Dropping to her knees, she started with Daddy and moved around the table when commanded to move. By now, her pussy was throbbing wildly and starting to drip. When she returned to Daddy, he felt her pussy with satisfaction and ordered the game to halt. He helped her to her feet and lead her down the hall. Signaling his friends to follow.

He strapped her back in to the spreader bar and the wrist bindings making her body accessible to all. Taking the flogger, he worked her ass, thighs and breasts as the others stood around them watching, stroking their cocks in anticipation. Precum glistened on the ends of some of their cocks and she licked her licks as soon as she saw it. Precum is one of her favorite things. She loves its sweet taste and wanted some, now.

After he finished flogging her, they replaced the spreader bar and restraints with the swing and lifted her in it. Daddy removed the butt plug and pulled her to him.

"We're going to fuck you now whore," he said quietly in her ear. "Every hole will be filled and when we are through, we are going to cover you in cum."

She caught her breath and waited eagerly to feel cocks in all her holes. He made her wait for it for a few more minutes and finally, plunged his hard, thick cock into her pussy. She came almost immediately, flooding him with cum. While she was still pulsing from her orgasm, she felt another cock at the opening of her ass, waiting to plunge in. As her Daddy fucked her pussy, the other cock drove home deep in her ass. She came again almost immediately bouncing back and forth between the cock in her dripping cunt and the cock in her ass.

Suddenly, both of the pulled out and were immediately replaced by to other cocks. She just kept cumming and cumming, flooding the floor below her. Then they took her down from the swing and bent her over the massage table. She felt Daddy's cock slam home into her ass while another cock was being shoved into her mouth. She lost track of the orgasms and just kept begging for more cock. After Daddy finished cumming in her ass, another cock replaced his and fucked her hard until he was just about to cum. He went around the table while another cock started fucking her ass and fucked her face until he was about to cum. He pulled out and sprayed his hot cum all over her face. When he was finished, he was replaced until they all had finished cumming on her face.

Spent and panting, Daddy gently took her hand and led her to the Master bedroom shower. He gently washed and dried her and brought her something to drink. He led her to their big bed and pulled back the sheet for her.

"Climb in here my love," he said gently. "I will be back soon."

He kissed her gently and left the room.

She closed her eyes and sighed ... waiting for her Daddy to come back and hold her in his arms she drifted off to sleep to dream again about being Daddy's little Poker whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Poker Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 840 milliseconds