• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Clumsy Waiter

The Clumsy Waiter

12

"Ggggrrrrrreeaattt..." Kristie thought to herself "...set up again by her parents."

She guessed it was another privileged boy with family money, but no personality. Although she was only in her late 20's, to her adopted parents...she was over the hill and in desperate need of help with meeting prospective suitors. And since her parents were old school and came from money, of course they had a certain standard for her: 1) Strong bloodlines and family name 2) ivy league school and 3) high income earning job.

To be fair, Kristie couldn't be too upset with her parents. They did adopt her at a young age, rescuing her from a scary underprivileged future. As she found out when she was old enough, her biological Chinese parents couldn't afford to take care of her, because they already had a son and she was unplanned. So growing up with rich adopted parents who treated her like a princess wasn't what you'd call a bad backup plan. So she understood that she had to deal with her adoptive parents meddling, but their intentions were good.

Unluckily for her, there was no shortage of suitors. There were the ugly ones who would be future millionaires and they were all looking for an exotic and pretty wife to show off. There were the good looking and confident ones (with big egos and even bigger complexes) and they were only interested in adding another notch under their belt. And the few decent ones just couldn't meet her strict demands, which to her were not so strict...

Because all the money...all the credentials...and what their parents or grandparents did in life mattered very little to Kristie. All that mattered was the size of the cock, and whether they could keep up with her in the bedroom. Because Kristie may have been raised to give off the proper and elegant look in public, but she was secretly just as nasty and slutty as a pornstar. And lately, the only ones that fit her demands...that gave her what she needed...were those hulking black men. Yep, she was on a black cock craze...it was her drug.

Never the one to discount the small chance that the next date could be the possible man of her dreams; she always brought her "A" game. Besides you never know who you may see, or more importantly...who may see you. So as she sat in her glamorous walk in closet, scanning her wide and expensive wardrobe, she struggled with what was the right "look" to go for that night. She ultimately settled on a classic and simple pink, pleated evening dress, which still exuded the right balance of mystery and sexiness. The sleeveless dress showed off her tone arms and the hem of the dress clung just above her knees to flash enough off her best feature...her long legs and her flawless skin. The dress hugged tightly against her thin frame and made her perky B cups pop more than usual. She completed the outfit with some of her favorite necklaces and bracelets, before deciding to get a little naughty. She rummaged through her secret drawer and found the right pair of thigh high stockings...the nude colored ones with the black seam running down the back. To the naked eye it was just a seam down the back of her leg, but if you looked closely the seam was made up of words in script that read "Love Me, Kiss Me, Fuck Me" as they led up to her thighs. She finished off the outfit with a brand new pair of peep-toe pumps that instantly made her 4 ½ inches taller. The red sole on the bottom of her heels matched her lipstick and nail color perfectly...a few sprays of No. 5 later and she was ready for her date.

The lucky winner of the right to be seen in public with her tonight was a hotshot doctor named Jake. He was slightly older than her and fit into the cocky, big ego category of men that she filed them away in. So her hopes seemed to be already diminished.

Right on schedule, Jake was outside waiting for her in his expensive and rare foreign sports car, the kind that usually overcompensated for a small penis. The license plate "Jakeman MD" didn't help. He had proper manners when he greeted her and opened the door for her, but it was clearly an act as the whole drive to the restaurant he couldn't stop from talking about himself...dropping subtle hints at his successes and vast wealth. She didn't hide the yawn to show her disinterest.

As they pulled up to the Michelin 3 star rated restaurant, the nice looking host greeted them at the door and told them that their table would be ready in a few minutes. She didn't mind, because her eyes instantly focused in on a waiter standing nearby. He was a muscular black man with a smooth shaved head. His muscles bulged against the tight white shirt and black dress pants and she couldn't help but salivate at the thought of what else might be bulging.

She was snapped back out of her mind wandering by Jake who was already complaining, "I'm so sorry that you have to wait. I will have a word with the owner later..."

Kristie faked her mutual disdain at the delay, but was more interested in breaking away from her lousy date. She excused herself with claims of wanting to "freshen up" and asked the host where the toilette was. She was thrilled when the host told her that the kind waiter nearby would show her the way. He had a small name plate on his white collared shirt, which said "Marcus".

Marcus stepped to the side to let her pass. He sneaked a glance at her sexy ass and long legs. His skillful eyes made out the words running up the seam of her stockings as he guided her with his waving hand to indicate the direction of the washroom, "Right down the stairway to the left." There was another washroom upstairs, but he thought it best to let her access the downstairs room in quiet. It was generally reserved for special parties and other VIPs that required more privacy, but tonight it was empty.

He waited for her to return, so he could greet her with a smile and show her to her table, which was now ready with her date seated. She returned sooner than expected, "I'm sorry...did you say to the left, because I could only find the men's washroom there." Marcus nodded "Yes", but then caught himself. Kristie could see his brain spinning as he motioned towards the left and right, moving his body to position himself in different directions before deciding it would be best to come down and show her the way.

At the bottom of the steps, he saw that the left was in fact the men's washroom...which meant the right would be the ladies. He slapped himself on the forehead to imply what a goof he was and apologized profusely. Kristie smiled and said it was "OK" as he stepped to the side again to let her pass. As he did, he backed into a tray of glasses pre-filled with waters causing a spill on the floor. Right as Kristie stepped on the location of the spill with her expensive high heels. Whether she really slipped or just was a good actress, only she would know...but her body flailed dramatically right into the strong arms of Marcus. He held her for a moment too long in the movie classic pose of a man dipping his love before preparing for a deep kiss. Their eyes interlocked, their mouths so close they could feel each other's breathe.

Marcus helped her onto her feet and once again apologized profusely for his clumsiness. He begged her to not complain to his bosses, which she waved off as a ridiculous notion. He asked her if there was anything he could do or get for her. Kristie knew what she wanted to say, but those words would be inappropriate to come out of her sweet and sophisticated mouth. So as she stepped into the washroom, leaving the door open for Marcus to peer in, she asked if she could get a drink.

"Of course, what would you like madam?"

With a slight twinkle in her eye she asked, "What do you have?"

The clumsy waiter spout off the usual choices of liquors and wines before Kristie stopped him, "Do you have any cocktail specials...any off the menu items?"

Those words could mean anything, but at this fine establishment...those were code words. Code words that unleashed a world of intoxicating offers and pleasures.

"Well madam, we do have a very special choice today."

"Surprise me."

Kristie closed the door and smirked to herself as she stared in the mirror. Not a blemish in sight. She could feel a twinge between her thighs at the fun game she was currently playing with the waiter. She wondered how far she could take it. Suddenly there was a knock and she was startled out of her fantasy.

"Madam, I have your drink."

Kristie opened the door slightly ajar and peeked out to see Marcus standing there with a glass in hand, mostly with ice and just a touch of liquid.

"Here you go madam. This is a house specialty. It is a dark liquor with a touch of some exotic juices to add a little sweetness. There is some salt around the rim to help with the bitterness." As he gave Kristie the drink, he cautioned her, "But there is a very specific way to drink it. Here let me show you how." As he stepped in to the woman's washroom and closed the door behind him. His action faced no resistance from Kristie.

Marcus held up the glass in his hand, "First you take an ice cube...you'll need that to soak up the exotic juices...and then you take a sip with the ice cube, but just a sip because it can be quite strong. Watch..."

Her eyes followed attentively as Marcus took an ice cube from the glass and placed it in his mouth. He sucked on the ice for a second before taking it out of his mouth. With the dripping ice cube in his finger tips, his hand slowly made its way down below the hem of her dress and up between her thighs. Her legs opened up as she offered little fight. With expert precision, he gently rubbed the tip of the ice cube against her panties, leaving a different coat of wetness on top of the one that was already forming on her sweet Asian pussy.

When he finally took the ice cube out from between her legs, he placed them in his mouth and took a sip. With his mouth full, he leaned in and planted a hard and deep kiss on Kristie's lips. As their mouths opened up, the liquor dribbled out the sides of her mouth while the ice cube exchanged from his tongue to hers. When Marcus finally released the kiss, Kristie was busy sucking on the ice cube until it dissolved in her mouth. She wiped the dribble off her chin and cooed, "Mmmm that was delightful. I think I'd like some more please."

Marcus smirked, "That was just a pre-dinner cocktail madam. If you'd please allow me to escort you to your table, your date is waiting."

She followed him up the stairs with a slight awkwardness to her step. The streak of water from the ice cube had made its way down to her stocking tops and she could feel them stick to her thighs. When she finally got to her table, she acted as if nothing happened, while Marcus did the same. Marcus pulled out the chair for her and she sat down, apologizing to Jake for taking so long. Jake replied that he already ordered a bottle of wine, which she responded was a wonderful idea, even though she knew he was trying to impress her with his expensive tastes. Unfortunately for Jake, it was impossible that the wine could be better than the drink she just had downstairs.

Moments later, Marcus returned with menus in hand. He gave one to Jake and another one specially made for Kristie. Jake scanned through his like a food expert, spouting off how this was a great dish or how he had the finest foie gras and caviar at some other fine establishment. But Kristie just nodded along as if she was actually paying attention. However, she was really focused intently on the added piece of paper to her menu that detailed today's "pre-fuxe" specials". It was written in matching font to the menu and looked as professional as everything else in the place, but the contents were surely not.

Appetizer:

Cuni Ling uis - A delightful, mouthwatering sample of mouth, tongue, and fingers.

Entrée:

Man dingo Cockus Maximus - Organic, 9 inch prime cut of African filet of beef

Dessert:

Papa Loads - A caramel crusted surprise with a salty creamy filing.

As Kristie read the special menu, paying little attention to the actual menu, Marcus asked if they'd like to hear the specials for the day. Jake nodded along distractedly as he scanned through the regular menu items. Marcus fired off a few professional sounding antipasti offerings, some pasta specialties', a fish and beef dish that sounded so rare and expensive. Marcus then left to give them some time to contemplate their order, but Kristie had already made up her mind.

When the waiter returned to take their order, Kristie proclaimed she would like the specials...all of them, while Jake ordered the most expensive things on the menu.

Marcus nodded pleasantly and placed their order with the kitchen. Meanwhile, another waiter...a tall, beefy black man came by with bread and olive oil. Kristie was fascinated with him too and wondered if she could have him as a waiter next time, but for now she was more interested in her current waiter who returned shortly with the bottle of wine. He offered a sample to Jake, which he sampled like he was an expert and proclaimed it sufficient for his tastes. So Marcus refilled his glass and then proceeded to pour a glass for Kristie. When he was done, he wiped the bottle clean, but not before accidentally letting a drop escape and fall right onto Kristie's lap, staining her expensive dress.

Kristie jumped back and wiped the stain furiously trying to remove it, as Marcus once again apologized copiously. Jake was annoyed as he appeared concerned and upset, asking if she was OK. Kristie excused herself once again and said she may need a few minute to clean up. Marcus apologized to Jake who was happy when they offered the wine on the house, seemingly unconcerned about his date's stained dress. He took out his phone and pretended to be looking at emails of extreme importance as Marcus excused himself.

Back downstairs in the ladies' washroom, Kristie patted the stain with a wet towel when a hopeful and expected knock came on the door. She excitedly opened it to find Marcus there with some club soda, asking her if she needed help getting the stain out. She gladly let him in and said "Yes".

Marcus leaned down and dabbed some of the club soda on her dress and rubbed the stain with an extra napkin he carried around. The stain was relatively tiny and looked like it was coming out, but he pretended otherwise. "I'm so sorry again madam. I think the stain is coming out, but please drop off the dry cleaning bill for us and we will take care of it."

Kristie bit her tongue in anticipation. She replied, "Thank you sir. That's very nice of you. But I hope you could help me with another stain I have." She lifted up her dress to reveal a small stain forming on her panties...

The sight made Marcus smirk. He let out an exaggerated "Whew" followed by "That's a pretty deep stain. I'll need something stronger than Club Soda." Then he looked up at her and smiled, "but I think I have just the thing to do the trick".

With a quick discard of the club soda and napkin, Marcus lifted Kristie up on to the bathroom counter and pulled Kristie's panties down to her knees and analyzed her pussy like it was a puzzle piece. "Here let me try this", Marcus asked before he lifted up her legs in the air and darted his tongue into her asshole and tickled all around her tight crack. Kristie gasped and jumped up slightly startled, "Wrong hole."

Once again, Marcus slapped his forehead like the klutz he was, "Sorry madam." His tongue tricked down the small patch of skin between her asshole and her pussy hole before arriving at its damp destination. Once again Kristie gasped and jumped slightly as his tongue tickled around her pussy lips and clit. With a sharp lick from top to bottom, Marcus tasted all of her and he liked what he tasted. So he shoved his head in between her thighs even deeper as his tongue slathered over her pussy, flickering on her clit, and darting in and out of her gaping pussy hole.

After a few moments, Marcus stopped to ask, "How is that?"

Kristie purred in response, "Yes, that's very good. I think you're making a lot of progress with the stain."

In tense anticipation, Kristie clutched the bathroom counter tightly as she prepared for more oral pleasures, but instead Marcus just stopped. He barked out, "I think that's enough of an appetizer for now. I don't think this stain is coming out without some serious cleansing." Before he left his crouched position, he removed her panties and exclaimed, "Let me take these and get them cleaned for you..." as he placed them in his pockets, "I should get you back to your table." Kristie desperately wanted to beg him to continue, but she didn't know how long she was gone and had to get back to her date.

Back at the table, Jake inquired if she was able to get the stain out. To which Kristie replied that it was fine for now, but she might need to clean it some more later. He once again apologized for the poor service and vowed to complain to the manager. All lies and fake showiness.

Marcus returned with the appetizers and some more bread. Jake and Kristie continued on with their awkward date. Jake did most of the talking, while Kristie pretended to be interested. But all she could think about was the main course. She already tasted the appetizer, so the entrée must be next. "Was it really 9 inches?" she thought to herself. She got soaking wet by just the thought of it and couldn't wait to find out.

When the salads came out, the same waiter that brought the bread and olive oil cleared the appetizer plates. The waiter exchanged a smile with Kristie, and she knew she would have to make another reservation and request him as her waiter. When Marcus returned, he asked if they would like any pepper with the salad. Jake impolitely declined, while Kristie excitedly said "Yes". Marcus leaned over with the pepper crusher and spun the top as little pellets sprinkled onto her salad. He was a little too over eager with the pepper and Kristie began to sneeze uncontrollably. She waved her hand in front of her nose and once again, had to excuse herself. As she ran off to the washroom again, Marcus apologized to Jake vehemently.

Kristie stood in the washroom waiting for the knock to come. She didn't have to wait long as Marcus arrived promptly.

"Are you OK madam?" Marcus asked.

Kristie replied, "I'm OK, but I think I'm ready for my entrée now."

Marcus shook his head "Not yet". "You still have to finish your appetizer like a good girl." As he picked her up off the ground and gently placed her onto the bathroom counter top, next to the sink. Kristie spread her legs with a little help from Marcus strong hands as her dress hiked up to reveal her still wet pussy. Marcus dove in head first and picked up where he left off slathering and slobbering over her sweet Asian treat. Kristie arched her back and her neck immediately snapped backwards before resting against the mirror. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the best appetizer of her life. Her muscles tightened, her toes curled in her peep toed heels, and she grabbed hold around Marcus' smooth shaved head.

"Please Marcus, I desperately need the entrée. I'm starved...completely famished."

With a mouth full of pussy, Marcus mumbled out an unmistakable "No" as his lips, tongue, and fingers worked in unison on Kristie's wet pussy.

A few minutes later, Marcus abruptly stopped yet again much to Kristie's cries for him to keep going. It was time to return to her table.

Jake was clearly annoyed. He felt like he was having dinner by herself. He complained to the restaurant manager, who apologized and made various excuses for Marcus. When Kristie returned, he asked if she wanted to just leave and go someplace else. "Don't be silly, it was just a couple of mishaps." It took a little convincing, but Jake agreed to stay as the first course of pasta was placed in front of them. This time there were no accidents on purpose. Eager and excited for the main course, Kristie plowed through the first course as Jake commented in slight disgust. Kristie joked that she was starving, as their plates were taken away. Some more small talk that Kristie tried her best to seem interested in. It was a good thing that Jake was so full of himself and happy to hear his own voice, because all Kristie had to do was smile, laugh, and say short responses like "Yes" and "Why?" and "That's great.". It became so repetitive that Kristie accidentally agreed to a second date with Jake.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Clumsy Waiter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds