• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tall Persian Tomboy

Tall Persian Tomboy

As Salam Alaikum, reader dearest. My name is Salma Khatami, and I'm a young Persian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Shiraz, Islamic Republic of Iran, to Ali and Mariam Khatami. My parents moved to Ontario, Canada, in the summer of 1999. We've lived in the province of Ontario ever since. My parents and I became Canadians citizen six years after we came to this beautiful land, and I love Canada more day by day.

I love being Canadian, but I can never forget my Iranian heritage. One's origins matter, especially in today's world. Democracy and freedom are things that Canadians take for granted. I am twenty two years old, and I voted for the first time in the 2015 Federal Election. I supported the Liberals, and was happy to see their leader, the handsome and charismatic Justin Trudeau, win over Stephen Harper and his bigoted Conservative Party. Seriously, the creepy little man from Alberta and his cronies hate Muslims, and I was happy to see them lose.

Life is not easy for any minority in Canada, but believe me when I tell you that us Muslims have it worse than others. The Harper government spent many years demonizing us in the eyes and minds of the Canadian public. Seriously, I thought that if Harper had won a fourth mandate, the creep would have started concentration camps for Muslims. Hey, I am not putting anything like that past the damn Conservatives. To me, they're the Party of Hate.

Yup, I was one of millions of young Canadians who voted for the Liberal Party, tossing the forces of evil, as the Conservatives are called, out of power. As Canada boldly looks to a promising future as a racially and culturally diverse nation under a new leader, I find myself gearing up for another fight. You see, I am, um, pregnant. I will graduate from Carleton University with a bachelor's degree in Commerce in a few months. I am four weeks pregnant. Shocker, right?

I haven't even told my boyfriend Ahmed Hanfare yet. I met Ahmed two years ago while walking through the Atrium at school one night. The tall, handsome young Ethiopian student was dancing with a diverse troop of dance enthusiasts. Truth be told, I saw the brother's cute ass before I even noticed his face. Sorry, but I'm a sucker for a dude with a nice ass. Just like there are a lot of guys out there who absolutely can't resist a gal with a big butt. Turnabout is fair play if you ask me.

I stood there, watching the dancers as they moved about gracefully, and was surprised when one of them stopped and waved at me. I smiled as I recognized Rachel Tadesse, an Ethiopian chick I met in my Legal Ethics class. I walked up to Rachel and gave her a hug, and we chatted a bit. My eyes kept roving back to the tall, masculine gentleman with the cute behind and Rachel noticed that. Yeah, call me captain obvious.

Smiling, Rachel offered to introduce me to the cute brown lad with the nice behind. I gasped in shock and shook my head, but a laughing Rachel all but dragged me over to Mr. Sexy and thus, I met the man destined to change my life forever. Ahmed Hanfare, an Ethiopian Muslim student who, a few years ago, moved to the City of Ottawa from the City of Awasa, Ethiopia. When Ahmed shook my hand and looked into my eyes, my heart skipped a beat. Might have been my hormones talking, but I knew Ahmed was special.

Ahmed Hanfare and I felt an instant connection, for we were both Muslims in the same programme at school, and we had lots of mutual friends, Rachel among them. Tall, beautiful, smart and absolutely fearless, Ahmed Hanfare simply took my breath away. We stood there, smiling and giggling, and then Rachel cleared her throat and suggested I add Ahmed on Facebook, and I did just that. Ladies and gentlemen, that's how it all began.

I've always been shy with men, and I kind of think that my body image issues have something to do with it. My father and mother are both of average height for their respective genders, so I don't understand why I turned out to be awkwardly tall. I'm six-foot-two, which is pretty tall for a female. Oh, and I am no lithe, model-like beauty but chubby, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. I have dull black hair, brown eyes and light bronze skin.

Ottawa is a town with a changing cultural and political landscape. Lots of Africans, Arabs, East Indians and Chinese people make the capital their home. In this cultural mosaic, it's easy to get mistaken for other races and ethnicities. I often get mistaken for Mexican or some type of Latin American but I always tell people that I'm Persian. They tend to stare dumbly because most people don't realize that Persia and Iran are one and the same. I guess geography isn't most people's specialty, seriously.

When Ahmed Hanfare came into my life, he changed it forever. The six-foot-four, lean and athletic, gorgeous stud from Ethiopia was like an injection of life into my otherwise dreary existence. Seriously, before I met Ahmed, my life consisted of going to school, spending a lot of time in the campus library, and also working at Loblaw's on weekends. I had very few friends, didn't go out much, and was essentially a recluse. Well, Ahmed Hanfare of Ethiopia changed all that...and then some.

Ahmed is an outgoing kind of guy, and the brother was quite popular on the Carleton University campus. Basically, Ahmed knew everybody and I knew very few people. We began hanging out, going to movies and restaurants and such, and slowly but surely, Ahmed brought me out of my shell. My parents noticed the change in me and asked me about my private life, and I happily told them. Look, lots of Muslim families are deeply racist, that's true, but not my parents. Indeed, my folks were relieved to see me demonstrate interest in the opposite sex. They feared I might be...something else. Makes me laugh now that I think about it.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am a young Muslim woman in an interracial relationship and my parents are fine with it. Seriously, I am being open and honest here. I bet that surprises you. So much for the stereotype of Muslim families as button-down, strict, repressive and overbearing toward their daughters, eh? I love my parents but my life is my own. Ahmed and I dated openly, and we met each other's families, and we had no problems. Goes to show you that life is truly what you make of it.

Ahmed's parents, Ismail and Nadia Hanfare, are really nice people. They live in the east end of Ottawa. Ismail, the family patriarch, runs Habesha Diner, a small Ethiopian restaurant with his wife, son, and a couple of other people. I learned a lot about Ethiopia, and Africa in general, while dating Ahmed. The Muslim world encompasses a thousand different cultures, numerous nations, and various races. It's really too bad that the people of Africa's numerous countries, cultures and ethnic groups are so poorly understood that the rest of the world.

Over the two years that we've been together, Ahmed and I grew quite close. I taught him Farsi, and he taught me Amharic. I love the way Amharic sounds in my mouth. I also enjoy surprising Ethiopian students at school by speaking to them in their mother tongue. It's amazing how letting the right person into your life can enrich your whole existence. I love Ahmed. I love the way he looks at me, the way he holds me and most of all, the way he makes love to me. Ahmed is a passionate man, let me tell you.

At first, I was reluctant to bare it all in front of Ahmed because, as I said before, I've got body image issues. Well, Ahmed Hanfare assured me that I'm beautiful in his eyes. I couldn't believe me. I'm tall, chubby and awkward, but to Ahmed, I was the epitome of beauty. The handsome Ethiopian stud drew me into his arms, kissed me passionately and made love to me. Our first time occurred three months after we met, after a night at the movies.

Ahmed Hanfare and I were at my off-campus apartment, and we got our freak on in the bedroom. My handsome lover laid me on the bed, and then kissed me all over. Ahmed caressed my ample breasts, and then sucked on them. His hand slipped between my thick thighs, and he began fingering my pussy. I gasped as his fingers entered me, and he began pleasuring me this way. I moaned as Ahmed explored my womanly folds, and soon I cried out, loving every second of what he was doing to me.

Later, Ahmed Hanfare buried his face between my legs, and ate my pussy. I had never felt pleasure as intense as what I felt when Ahmed's tongue slid into my cunt. My Ethiopian Muslim stud definitely knew his way around the female form, that's for sure. When Ahmed asked me to get on all fours, I did so happily, for I knew he had many delights left for me. I got on all fours, and Ahmed grinned and then kissed my big Persian ass.

Seriously, Ahmed Hanfare kissed my enormous derriere, and then spread my cheeks. I gasped as I felt Ahmed's finger up my ass. Ahmed added a second finger in my asshole, and licked my pussy while fingering my bum. Ahmed and I continued our fun, and he raised my legs in the air as he thrust his dick into my cunt. I wrapped my arms around Ahmed lovingly as he began making love to me in earnest. At last, we were one.

Ahmed Hanfare and I had a lot of fun during our first time together, and countless times afterwards. We spent the night together, and when we woke up, Ahmed kissed me and told me how beautiful I was. And I believed him. At last, I had passion in my life...and a man that I love. Fast forward two years, and Ahmed and I are still together. We celebrated Eid together with our parents, under one roof. Is that cool or what? Things are more complicated now, though.

Ahmed Hanfare and I have to face reality. Life has finally caught up to us. I wonder how my boo will react when I reveal my pregnancy to him. I will graduate in December 2015 and Ahmed graduated from Carleton University in June 2015, with a bachelor's degree in Commerce and a concentration in business affairs. Ahmed looked for work in his field and the best he could do was a call center job, which pays twenty bucks an hour.

A lot of recent university graduates in Ottawa can't find work in their chosen fields and settle for other things. The economy in Ottawa is tough, and the racist old men who run this town's business sector don't like to hire minority males. I'm glad my darling Ahmed got himself a nice job. I'm still a shelf stocker at Loblaw's. Hey, it's better than nothing, alright? I hope Ahmed takes the news of my pregnancy well. I want us to have a family. I want to get married. What's going to become of us? Jannah only knows.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tall Persian Tomboy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds